斗鱼里的那几首英文歌叫什么_百度知道
斗鱼里的那几首英文歌叫什么
提问者采纳
于皓之爱《till the end》 小燕子之歌《Breathe Again 》 这是我在这部剧中超喜欢的两首英文歌曲。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
歌曲《Breathe Again》
/space/110/music/.mp3 [00:06.58]Breathe Again (插曲 小燕子之歌) [00:16.59]Have you wondered how it feels when it’s all over [00:25.57]Wondered how it feels when you just have to start a new [00:32.98]Never knowing where you’re going [00:37.43]When you face a brand new day [00:40.06]It used to be that way [00:44.47]Now I just close my eyes and say [00:48.60]I just want to breathe again [00:52.61]Learn to face the joy and pain [00:56.45]Discover how to laugh a little , cry a little [01:01.82]Live a little more [01:04.80]I just wanna face today [01:08.68]Forget about the woes of yesterday [01:13.10]M...
斗鱼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求告知现斗鱼跑跑卡丁车主播放的英文歌_百度知道
求告知现斗鱼跑跑卡丁车主播放的英文歌
最好的办法是直接问问直播的播主,都是主播喜欢的吧,肯定有名字— —!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
斗鱼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁55开white在斗鱼经常放的一首很有节奏的英文歌是什么_百度知道
55开white在斗鱼经常放的一首很有节奏的英文歌是什么
s hard for me to loseIn my life I's hard for me to loseIn my life I&#39I't leave as them both the sameBut I don've found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can babyWe can change and feel alright's hard for me to loseIn my life I's hard for me to lose in my lifeI've been fabulous through to fight my town a nameI&#39, yeahAnd it&#39, yeahAnd it'm a little used to wandering outside the rainYou can leave me tomorrow if it suits you just the sameBut I don'll be stooped tomorrow if I don'Cause it's hard for me to lose in my lifeI's hard for me to loseIn my life I&#39, I get some kinda lazy dayHey yeahI'Cause it's hard for me to lose in my lifeI&#39, yeahAnd it's hard for me to lose in my lifeI've found only time will tellAnd I will figure out that we can babyWe can ve found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can babyWe can change and feel alright&#39, yeahAnd it've found outside your skin right near the fireThat we can babyWe can change and feel alrightI&#39, I need sun when it leaves the dayHey yeah&#39, I get some kinda lazy dayHey yeah'Cause it've found only time will tellAnd I will figure out that we can babyWe can m a little used to calling outside your nameI won've found only time will tellAnd I will figure out that we can babyWe can ve found only time will tellI will figure out that we can babyWe can Cause it't see you tonight so I can keep from going insaneBut I don&#39
这个是歌吗
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
斗鱼的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌男的,高潮有个every什么的,中间有(yeah),斗鱼冯提莫唱过_百度知道
求一首英文歌男的,高潮有个every什么的,中间有(yeah),斗鱼冯提莫唱过
我有更好的答案
Wrecking Ball - DJ
《we are never ever getting back together》
语音我试试看
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提莫的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求小莫17号晚上斗鱼直播时,一首布兰妮的背景音乐,很调皮的感觉_冷小莫吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:6,067贴子:
求小莫17号晚上斗鱼直播时,一首布兰妮的背景音乐,很调皮的感觉
求小莫17号晚上斗鱼直播时,一首的背景音乐,很调皮的感觉
相关的贴子换一换19534144471523357935426711039相关的图贴
傻逼这是冷小莫吧不是小漠吧
你不主动,我们永远没有啪啪啪的机会。点开我的头像,点击添加好友,有时候约一炮就这么简单。给爱一个机会,给彼此一个机会。论低档我有辣条,论高档我有德芙。那么问题来了,约吗?
兄弟,你进错吧了
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或}

我要回帖

更多关于 斗鱼tv辣条 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信