歌手Rei Fu和rie fu 北京演唱会是一个人吗?

|||||||||||||||||
《死神》ED原唱RIE FU首度来华 预售过七成
日本歌手RIE FU即将首度来华开唱
腾讯娱乐讯 曾经为知名动画《死神BLEACH》、《黑之契约者》、《高达》、《机动战士高达SEED DESTINY》、《白熊咖啡厅》创作过经典片尾曲的日本女性唱作人RIE FU即将于2015年6月来华,携乐队一同举办首次中国巡演。6月19日北京站、20日上海站两日,她将为国内众多动漫迷带来诸多经典动画歌曲的现场演唱,届时将势必在国内二次元掀起一股狂热风潮,唤起属于一代人难忘的青春记忆。
RIE FU原名舩越里恵,7岁前往美国生活,幼年便深受70年代美国流行音乐及福音音乐的影响,高中时将自己录制的小样寄到唱片公司,被后者赏识得以成功出道。RIE FU于2004年发行的第二张单曲《Life Is Like A Boat》就被指定为《死神BLEACH》》片尾曲,其优雅的旋律、治愈的唱腔及标准的英文发音,不仅立刻获得大量动漫迷的拥簇,歌曲中展现出的她身为作为唱作歌手的天赋才华,也受到广大普通乐迷的关注。其歌中寓意深远、蕴含独特人生观的优质歌词,更成为将自己同其他歌手区分开来的重要特征。而这些优势不仅让她在日本国内收获大量歌迷,同时在欧洲、东南亚、中国等地,她也拥有了属于自己的忠实海外粉丝。今年6月,中国粉丝们的翘首期盼将终于得以实现,REI FU将带着去年刚刚发行的出道十周年纪念专辑《I》首次前来中国巡演,届时除了会现场演唱几首她广为流传的动漫歌曲《Life Is Like A Boat》、《月光》、《I Wanna Go To A Place...》之外,还将演唱专辑《I》中的几首新歌,娓娓道来出道十年的心路历程。
于近日最新发布的视频中,RIE FU向自己的中国粉丝表示她已经迫不及待“能够遇见你们”,视频中她说到:“我十分期待这次的中国之行,中国是我一直想去的国家。听说在中国《死神》、《高达》很受欢迎,在我的巡演上你将会听到这些作品的片尾曲。”此外,此次演出还是国内新兴演出厂牌X-LIVE策划举办的第一次现场活动,它将预示着厂牌未来更多的可能性。本次中国巡演分别于6月19日北京汇源空间、20日上海浅水湾艺术中心举行,RIE FU将携乐队为两地动漫粉丝及音乐爱好者带来一次不可思议的圆梦之夜。
X-LIVE全力呈现:日本知名唱作歌手RIE FU 2015年中国巡演
演出时间: 周五 晚7:30点
演出场馆:汇源空间
票价: 200 300
演出时间: 周六 晚8点
演出场馆:浅水湾文化艺术中心-Q-Hall
票价:200(二楼站立区) 300(一楼摇滚站立区)
责任编辑:hailiang
48小时点击排行
共青团中央主办 共青团中央网络影视中心承办 版权所有:中国青年网Rie Fu的《Voice》 歌词_百度知道
Rie Fu的《Voice》 歌词
提问者采纳
com/song/850672" target="_blank">http. Maybe too hardSo IIt can easily be left unheard, listen,be left unsaid, it&#39:Life Is Like A Boat(Cccd) [Maxi]VoiceRie fuYou change the color of your eyeswhat you really mean isyou don&#39, so Is making you do it, so I ache, listen,when I awake and my belly keeps sinkinI wake up to the spiritual voice in my headand it says, it&#39://music,won&#39,be left unsaidbut I listen?&quot, it&#39;s just been laidwhat you really mean isyou wanna be the one to lay them out if you couldWt you listen,when I awakeSo It really wanna be this way for goodYou pick up the stuff that&#39?So I ache,when I awake and my belly keeps sinkinSo I wake up to the spiritual voice in my heads just been laidwhat you really mean is you gotta havesome love for your day if you couldSo I ache,won&#39;s more than I can takeit only gets even worsewhen Is more than I can takeit only gets even worsewhen I sleep, be left unsaidbut I listen, so I ache?&quot.baidu. Maybe too hard<a href="http,when I awakeSo I ache, so I ache, it&#39;s more than I can takeit only gets even worsewhen I sleep,&quot?Then who&#39;It can easily be left unheard, so Is more than I can takeit only gets even worsewhen IIt can easily be left unheard, listen,&hey://music.baidu,won&#39:Voice歌手, &quot. Maybe too hardYou pick up the stuff that&#39, it&#39?&Do you dhey:Rie Fu专辑;hey?&quot,&quot歌曲名,but Is more than I can takeit only gets even worsewhen I sleep when I awake and my belly keeps sinkinI wake up to the spiritual voice in my headand it says
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
voice的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求INDIE POP歌手或乐队!最好是欧美的...另求风格和RieFu相近的歌手...再求治愈系歌手_百度知道
跪求INDIE POP歌手或乐队!最好是欧美的...另求风格和RieFu相近的歌手...再求治愈系歌手
AMAS WELLS就不要说了-.,- 治愈系请跳过KOKIA RURUTIA诸如此类歌手 和RF相近就是声线和风格差不多.
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
治愈系的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Rie Fu的《Home》 歌词_百度知道
Rie Fu的《Home》 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Home歌手:Rie Fu专辑:I Can Do Better爱じゃ救えないなんて思うのは决めつけて话も聴かない心どうしていつもそうなんだろう大きな 爱が そうあふれる家の中で太阳の光がゆれてるその空気I wanna give it all to you今日からはstay with me见つけるhappy endingHome「子猫の涙」主题歌作词:Rie fu作曲:Rie fu编曲:Rie fu/上田祯歌:Rie fu魔法でつながってるのありふれた午前中色が歌いだしたらコーヒーをすするさあ目覚めたらいつかなくしたパズルかけらを持ってる人を探しに行こう爱じゃ救えないものなんてないそんな旗を掲げて上を向いて、前向いて歌ったら何か见つかるかな君こそがbest in my life明日はきっとI&#39;ll be in your life何があっても君の身方さ今日からはstay with meYou&#39;ll be my happy endingOh for another day, another dayanother way to live from here…魔法でつながってくの虚しく思ってたこともうひとりよがりじゃない君がいるからさあ目覚めたら结んだ君との约束守ってくために ずっと今日もがんばっていこう爱じゃ救えないもの订处斥肺俪镀筹僧船吉なんてないそんな旗を掲げて上を向いて、前向いて歩いたら何か见つかるかな君こそがbest in my life明日はきっとI&#39;ll be in your life何があっても君の身方さjust wanna tell you小さな白い 绮丽なドレス を着る日I want you to stay with me, See the stars at nighttimeAnd some day I want you to marry me,见つけるhappy ending~END~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Be sure to check out our
for the latest site updates and to meet thousands of fans like you from across the globe!
From generasia
Rie fu promoting
Rie fu is a
singer-songwriter under her own company . She made her debut in 2004 with the single, "" and gained popularity singing the theme songs to
series such as ,
and . She is also the vocalist of , the solo project from
of . Rie is fluent in
and released her debut European album in March of 2008.
Stage name: Rie fu
Birth date: January 11th, 1985
Birth place: ,
Favourite artists: , , , , , , ,
Influences: , , , , , , ,
Rie promoting "" (2004)
Funakoshi Rie was born on January 11th 1985, in , . In 1992, at the age of seven, Rie and her family moved to
in the United States. It was during this time where Rie gained many musical influences such as, , and 1970's pop artists
and . It was also during this time that Rie started playing the piano.
In 1995, at the age of ten, Rie and her family returned to Japan. They moved back to Tokyo, where Rie finished her primary and secondary schooling. It wasn't until 2002 when Rie learned how to play the guitar. Soon after learning how to play, Rie started to write songs, and record them on a small tape recorder. She made a few demo tapes and sent them out to record companies. Rie was soon signed to .
Rie promoting
In 2003, Rie entered college at the University of Arts in , . At the school, she focused on fashion design, graphic design, and finally, decided on fine art painting. This is when Rie started commuting between England and Japan.
On March 24th, 2004, Rie made her debut under Sony Music's , with the single "". The single's title is a play on words, seeing as the Japanese pronunciation of fu sounds similar to the English word who. The release contained three original tracks by R with the song "" being used as a radio single to promote it. The single peaked #53, and charted for ten non-consecutive weeks.
Rie's second single, "" was released six months after her debut. The single had a tie-in as the first ending theme song to the popular , . The single was successful for Rie, peaking at #32 on the
chart. Four months later, Rie released her debut , which peaked at #12 on the .
Rie's third single, "" ended up being her biggest hit. The song was used as the third ending theme to the
. The single peaked at #5 on the
chart, becoming Rie's only single to enter the top 20.
In August 2005, Rie made a guest apperance on 's second
album, . The song was a reggae-styled number, sung in complete English, titled "". A week after the album was released, Rie released "". The single didn't fare as well, only peaking at #49 on the .
Rie promoting
Rie fu returned in March 2006 with two new releases. On March 8th, she released her fifth single, "". The single did poorly on the , only peaking at #110. A few weeks later Rie released her sophomore album, . The album did better than its lead-in single, peaking at #38.
Rie promoting "" (2007)
In July 2006, Rie fu returned singing the theme song to the Japanese release of the British remake of . The song was titled "", and barely broke into the 's top 100 (only peaking at #99).
A year had almost past before Rie's next release. Rie came back with the song, "". The song was used as the ending theme to the
. The single did well compared to Rie's recent releases (her best selling single 2005's chart topping ""), selling over 4,000 copies.
Rie promoting "" (2008)
Rie's sales contuined to fluxuate with the release of her next two singles. The first of the two, "" only peaked at #100 on the . The second, her ninth single "", did better, peaking at #45.
This lead-in single helped promote Rie's third album, . The album peaked a few positions higher than her
(at #34 instead of #38). According to the Oricon, the album has sold more than the ROSE ALBUM.
Rie kicked off 2008 with the release of "". The new song was the theme to the movie, . The single barely broke into the top 100, peaking at #98. The single did contain a cover of 's (one of Rie's favourite artists) "".
In England, Rie received an offer to sign to a local record label. After accepting she released an album titled
on March 3rd, 2008. Though the label is based in England, her album was released in other European countries marking it as her European debut. The album was scheduled to be released in , but since been canceled.
Rie promoting
Rie promoting
Rie fu promoting "" (2011)
(Rie fu & the fu)
[2015.XX.XX]
(ねがいごと; Wishes)
(ツキアカリ; Moonlight)
(5000マイル)
(あなたがここにいる理由; The Reason Why You're Here)
( & Rie fu)
(#23 Life is Like a Boat (TV size ver.))
(#13 Float'n Flow ( loves Rie fu))
(#4 Float'n Flow (Sao Paulo Tornado remix) ( loves Rie fu))
(#6 I Wanna Go To A Place...)
(#2 Life is Like a Boat)
(#17 Tsukiakari (TV size ver.))
(#4 Flower of Love (lyrics))
(Disc 2 #7 I Wanna Go To A Place...)
(#8 Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu)
(#59 Anata ga Koko ni Iru Riyuu (TV size))
(#9 dark star memory)
(#14 Float'n Flow ( loves Rie fu))
(#10 Life is Like a Boat)
(#7 Sweet feat. Rie fu)
(#37 For You (TV size))
(Lyrics and Music)
Categories}

我要回帖

更多关于 rie fu 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信