i feel a littlefeel bored withand let is play some recor

0, text: error()">
Let's fight boredom together!
<input type="text" name="email" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
<input type="password" name="password" data-bind="value: password, css:{ elementErrorMode: password().length
0, text: error()">
Become a member
<input type="text" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: (email().length
<input type="text" data-bind="value: fullName, css:{ elementErrorMode: fullName().length
<input type="password" data-bind="value: password, css:{ elementErrorMode: password().length
0, text: error(), css: errorCssClass">
Password reminder
Please provide your email address and we will send your password shortly.
<input type="text" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
Get our top 10 stories in&your&inbox:
Twice a week
Once a week
0, text: error(), css: errorCssClass">
Please enter your email to complete registration
<input type="text" class="form-control" data-bind="value: email, css:{ elementErrorMode: email().length
Categories
Success! You can view your post .
One tattoo enthusiast with an unfortunate, low-quality Pikachu tattoo just got a cute and clever cover-up thanks to Lindsay Baker, a talented tattoo artist at Niteowl Tattoo in Massachusetts. Her tattoo turned a hazy and unclear Pikachu tattoo into a painting...
"I snapped a lucky picture right when the gator slipped into the water and before the raccoon jumped off and scurried away. Without the context you'd think the raccoon was hitching a ride across the river. Pretty amazing," Richard Jones said...
Ralph Mirebs, an urban explorer and photographer in Russia, has revealed extraordinary photos of Soviet space shuttle prototypes gathering dust in an abandoned hangar in Kazakhstan.
Faces of the Wild is a new portrait series showing humans inside of an animal sheath.
The project was inspired by captive animals, rocking back and forth in their cages at the zoo as the result of mental anguish from being held...
Ukraine-based Anna Mo knits super chunky blankets with giant, three-inch stitches. This is the ultimate security blanket you can get lost in. She uses custom-made, two-inch-thick needles for her knits, which also include sweaters and scarves.
Last week, the no-kill animal shelter Homeward Bound sent six adult cats to mingle with students at Yoga at Connie’s, a studio in Decatur, Illinois. June is Adopt-a-Cat month, and the collaborative event raised more than $500 for Homeward Bound. Even...
The 1970s must have taken place on a different planet. These photos of men’s fashions from that decade leave us drowning in astounding mustard knits, garish patterns, high waists, way-too-skimpy briefs, and other fashion faux pas that defy description 40 years...
I am usually inspired by famous and beloved characters in cartoons, T.V. shows, animations, but I also love to experiment with my own ideas and bring them to "life". I mostly love crocheting little characters using the amigurumi technique, but I...
I create Steampunk Artwork, clothing, gadgets and props for photoshoots and filming. Its my hobby and I do it in my spare-time. There is no commercial purpose behind, I do it because its my passion.
These amazing photos of a baby panther chameleon (Furcifer pardalis) who doesn't know he's been born yet give us a unique insight into how these beautiful reptiles look when still in the egg. Canvas Chameleon, a pet shop and breeder in...}

我要回帖

更多关于 bored和boring 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信