这是谁的90唱的啊?

您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式
这首歌叫什么名字啊?是谁唱的?
从不曾忘记
记得我是在看《夏日里的春天》里听到的,那时的情景是司
徒南在对妙歌表白,并要求她做他的女朋友时的这首歌,我只记得前面那一句,请各位帮我查一下歌名是什么,谢谢!
赤道和北极歌手:夏日里的春天专辑:夏日里的春天 从不曾忘记和你在一起的甜蜜loveyouandloveme从不曾怀疑你是我永远的唯一可是忽然仿佛丢了你mylove我冷得无法呼吸可是仿佛回不去象是只迷途在北极的鱼Imissyounowwhereareyougoing想念曾经温暖的海底Ineedyounowwhereareyougoing想让赤道温暖最寒冷的北极 如果你还有感应请指引我游向你 但大海无边无际我还能不能重回到你的怀里
me
从不曾忘记
和你在一起的甜蜜
Love you and love me
总不曾怀疑
你是我永远的唯一
可是忽然仿佛丢了你
My love
我冷的无法呼吸
可是忽然仿佛回不去
像世界迷途在北极的雨
I miss you now
Where are you go away
想念曾经最温暖的海底
I need you now
Where are you go away
想让赤道温暖最寒冷的北极
Love you and love me
如果你还有感应
请指引我拥向你
Love you and love me
但大海无边无际
我还能不能重回到你的怀里
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注求歌名 谁知道这是谁唱的 叫什么啊?_百度知道
求歌名 谁知道这是谁唱的 叫什么啊?
谁知道这是谁唱的 叫什么啊/show/3gxY7PKZIib8YGcA.ku6.ku6://v
提问者采纳
re so caught up in routine from day to day Sometimes it feels like we&#39, yeah So tell me there&#39.歌名;re not afraid tonight Baby make me believe That there're not afraid tonight Baby make me believe That there've missed you here And it seems the little things get in the way We't care how deep it was We dived right in Watching everything around us disappear Oh I's nothing in the world That could ever come between us Show me you&#39:Nothing In The World 歌词;s nothing in the world) So tell me there's nothing in the world that could ever Steal the moment from right here and now (Nothing) Nothing So tell me there&#39, yeah So tell me there' in the world) That could ever come between us Show me you' in the world) That could ever come between us Show me you's nothing in the world (nothin're not anchored anywhere Oh I're not afraid tonight Baby make me believe That there's nothing in the world that could ever Steal the moment from right here and now (Nothing) Ns been so long I can&#39.;s nothing in the world that could ever Steal the moment from right here and now (Nothing) Nothing.in the world Two shadows falling back together now Baby we spent too much time just hiding out And there&#39.: It's nothing in the world that could ever (ever) Steal the moment from right here and now (Nothing) Nothing (Right here and now) So tell me there's nowhere that I'd rather be than here Cos I't remember when We didn's nothing in the world (nothin's nothing in the world (nothin's nothing in the world That could ever come between us Show me you&#39..in the world (Nothing in the world) (In the world) (There' in the world) That could ever come between us Show me you're not afraid tonight Baby make me believe That there've missed you
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁俺是一头大狗熊,大狗熊啊大狗熊,俺是一头大狗熊,大狗熊啊。这是谁唱的?_百度知道
俺是一头大狗熊,大狗熊啊大狗熊,俺是一头大狗熊,大狗熊啊。这是谁唱的?
我有更好的答案
你 唱 的。。
你都知道了还故意问大家。欺负人呢
我头像这人像不像你儿子?