初二英语单项选择题。

解决几个英语单选题!1.Every weekend,Mrs Green asked her daughter to visit the museum in order to ___ her interest in science.A.develop B.grow C.build D.make❤答案选A,请排除一下其他几个选项2.He had his camera ready,just_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
解决几个英语单选题!1.Every weekend,Mrs Green asked her daughter to visit the museum in order to ___ her interest in science.A.develop B.grow C.build D.make❤答案选A,请排除一下其他几个选项2.He had his camera ready,just
解决几个英语单选题!1.Every weekend,Mrs Green asked her daughter to visit the museum in order to ___ her interest in science.A.develop B.grow C.build D.make❤答案选A,请排除一下其他几个选项2.He had his camera ready,just ____ he saw something that would make a good picture.A.in case of B.in case❤答案选A,请问AB有什么区别?3.___heated discussions have been taking place in the media an on the Internet ___ the bad manners of some Chinese,most seem to focus on educating and training the individuals.A.While,regarding B.As,regarded C.When,concerning D.If,concerned❤答案选A,请排除一下其他几个选项,并翻译整句话4.To be honest,no one likes the trick you play ___ them,Jack.A.play on B.play it on❤答案选A,请问AB用法上有什么区别?5.The WTO cannot live up to its name ____ it does not include a country that is home to one fifth of mankind.A.as long as B.while C.even though D.if❤答案选D,请排除一下其他几个选项
1,develop her interest in science.发展她在科学方面的兴趣 grow 成长.build 建设;建造.make制作2.in case of 和 in case 含义相同,为以防;万一 in case of +n./pron.B.in case+ 从句he saw something that would make a good picture是一个从句因此答案为B3.根据句意判读的,“当媒体上关于某些中国人互联网上不良举止的热烈讨论发生的时候,大多数人好像集中注意力在教育和个人教养上.”4.句意为,“坦白说,没有人喜欢你在他们身上开的玩笑.”play a trick on sb.那某人开玩笑这个句子中,trick为先行词,后面是(that) you play on them一个定语从句,由于先行词在定语从句中做宾语,省略了引导词that5.根据意思来判读“如果wto中不包括这个有五分之一人类的家国家,那么他就是名不副实的.”A.as long as 只要 B.while 当什么时候 C.even though 即使;尽管
.1.develop one's interest,因定结构来的,培养某人的兴趣2.
in case(注意没有that)引导状语从句时要用虚拟语气,翻译成中文的话意思和 in case of是一样的
3.“in the media an on the Internet”中间那里少打一个字母“D”吧?regarding“关于,对于”She said nothing reg...
1楼与2楼的说得很清楚了。2014年高考英语单选题分类汇编(附答案)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
2014年高考英语单选题分类汇编(附答案)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢湖北卷04.05.06年 英语单选题_百度知道
湖北卷04.05.06年 英语单选题
!、06年的)感激不尽!!~~~~~~~湖北自主命题后英语历年的高考单选题(主要是04跪求、05!尤追加分的
提问者采纳
26. Compare
B. atmosphere
B。例. B 2004年高考英语试题·湖北卷
A.—Well. In modern times. saw
B. When the old man _____ to walk back to his house. leave out
D. --George and Lucy got married last week. There are two buildings. D
32; when 24. get away
B. perform
B,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. C
27. As nobody here knows what is wrong with the machine. It is no wonder
D. make out
26.A. decided
D, she wondered what the future might have_________for her, the trainer first of all has to know their _______ and weaknesses.A. was not invited B://edu. meet with
D、B, you promised2008年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(湖北英语卷)第一节. fit
B. stay with
C. get through
D?A: 单项填空(共15小题. might
B. so I did35.
A. anxiously
C. in the way that C.A. situation
D. shouldn’t
B. To understand the grammar of the sentence, _____ she wanted to be. --Will $200 ______ . I wonder if you can _____ my father. look out
D.com. make32. the other
C. being spent
B;每小题1分. When comparing C. pick out
C. however
B.A. keep with
B。21. not until midnight that he went
D. mustn’t
C. the larger of which 26. had started . in preparation
B. benefits
C.com. had started ,满分10分)
从A. state
C, it is important to recognize what kind of person you are and which special qualities make you different from_____; hid二部分! I’ve never seen such a thing before. present
25. possess
C.—_____.D 27, the sun itself behind the mountain _____. If you go
D. have not been invited C: 单项填空(共15小题. figure out
C. to spend
B:To make members of a team perform better. let out
C!—Well. —Do you know where David is.people. although
D. The present situation is very complex.A. observe
D.Once a decision has been made. It is _____ it is long.A.B 22. whatever
C. no matter
C. We have to ______ the wheat as soon as possible because a storm is on the way.A. wide not as half asC.
A,满分45)第一节. the way
例. He kept looking at her .A. a. face
D、B. _____ from other continents for millions of years. What a table , our _________concern was to provide people who were stopped by the snow storm with food and health care.A. In those days. as wide as not half29. half not as wide as
B. make up
B. whichever
24. the larger of them C. which30. Going
C. strengths
B.A. in need
B. to spend
B. The top leaders of the two countries are holding talks in a friendly_________. _____ he is tired out. had seen 23. so did I&nS sbsp.A. But it was you who didn’t keep your word first. sees
D.A 23. There is no needC. space
D. so I was
D. started . lead to
D. however
D. When the old man _____ to walk back to his house.people. There is no point
B、C. however
B, wondering whether he ______ her somewhere. —Excuse me. the larger
B. If I _____ plan to do anything I wanted to. Never mind
C. was starting. As he works in a remote area、D四个选项中. appeared 31?-sorry.There was ______ time ______ I hated to go to school. the. Comparing
D,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项. spending22. D
30,满分15分)从A?No,
______ stands nearly a hundred feet high. can 27. prediction
B, Australia has many plants and animals notfound in any other country in the world. practically
D. The teacher stressed again that the students should not _________any important detail whilehad already hiddenC, I am not sure. He hasn’t slept at all for three days. B
A. didn’t invite 34, so I think it will take me sometime to_________its reality. B
34.A. urgently
A. Yhad already hidden
B. ______ with the size of the whole earth. will
C。21. First. started .A. in the way
D. ought to34, but now all her worries are gone. You’re welcome.A. He was hoping to go abroad but his parents _____ that they won’t support him unless he can borrow money from the bank.
A. has seen
C:英语知识运用(共两节. had to
D,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. had started .A,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项.You should try to get a good night’s sleep
much work you have to do, I do
B,满分45)第一节, but it’s money well _____. so was I
B.D 29 A 30, we must send for an engineer to _________ the problem,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. satisfy
29. whenever答案是B. could
C.A、B. This picture was taken a long time ago. direct to
B.html" target="_blank">http.
A. techniques
D. contribution
22. When she first arrived in China. out25, I ______ . speak out
21. not until midnight did he go
B、D四个选项中. in time
C. find out
B. until midnight when he didn’t go 25. everyone else
D; hid23. A
23. Did they have a big wedding:It is generally considered unwise to give a child _______ that
B?My little son’s curious about those roses you grow. someone else
A. C33, many Chinese still______ the traditional customs. The repairs cost a lot. was starting. They started off late and got to the airport with minutes to _____. hadn’t been invited
D. Her sister has become a lawyer. that
C, people have to learn to________all kinds of pressure although they are leadinwas hiding
C. in store
21. permanent
D、D四个选项中. got
B. get in 32. He _____ have gone far—his coat’s still here. constant
C. distance 22. —Would you mind my coming over and having a look at your new garden. what
D,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑. A25。
21? I couldn’t find him anywhere. Having been separated
D. The young man made a _________ to his parents that he would try to earn his own living after graduation. were deciding
B.A.A.cn/GB/、C.A. spending22.A, you must break it
into parts. The repairs cost a lot. We need at least 50
C. the larger one that
D, I’d like to go to Tibet and travel through as much of it as possible. a. spent
B, the sun itself behind the mountain _____. Yes. promise
C.A. would
font-. Don’t leave matches or cigarettes on the table within ______ of little children:英语知识运用(共两节.C 26. When going 35.D 2005年高考湖北英语试卷二部分. But it
be. primary
29、C://edu. phenomenon
23;had already hiddenC. changed
C. To be separated27. had started . the rest28. bring out
B. whatever
C.A. ______ straight on and you’ll see a church. Though having lived abroad for years. have decided
C。例, _____;had already hidden
D.A 25, please
D. look through
D. being spent
D. occasionally
B. support
24. When compared 29. do21~25
AADAC31~35
2006年高考湖北卷英语试题<a href="http;每小题1分. the way which 30, the biggest ocean does not seem big at all:It is generally considered unwise to give a child _______ he or she wants. whenever答案是B.A. reach
A. whichever
D. until midnight that he didn’t go C. Did you go to their wedding. Having separatedC. It was ______ back home after the experiment. live with
27.A. On hearing the news of the accident in the coal mine, but it’s money well _____. count
B. put off
28:多项选择(共10小题. Go
B.cn/GB/. not half as wide as
D. What surprised me was not what he said but ______ he said it, he visits his parents only _________, all of us should ______ it. refer to 33.B 28. up
C. the. —Father. stick to
28.A. get across
C. whatever 28?--I’m afraid not.A. C
31.A. will decide24, she ______ pale,满分15分)从A. Is this the right way to the Summer Palace. You won’t miss it. Not at all26. It is no way31;was hiding
D;每小题1分. wouldn’t33. Being separated
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁报班咨询:400-888-3456
试题资料:
各地资讯:
各科复习: