英文歌里有,莎啦啦啦是什么英文歌,什么girl

有一首男生唱的有点嗨英文歌,高潮中有you什么be for girl 的,愁死 听了挺激动的_百度知道
有一首男生唱的有点嗨英文歌,高潮中有you什么be for girl 的,愁死 听了挺激动的
谢谢谢谢谢谢
提问者采纳
s clever)you&#39.;re way too beautiful girlthat'm losin'99watchin's clever (think it&#39,t knowhow to make it better (make it better)you&#39:now we'please tell me whyi're tellin' my first crimeand i never thoughtthat we was gonna see each other (see each other)and then i came outmami moved me down southoh i't carewe made it very clearand they also saidthat we couldn'm with my girlwho i thought was my worldit came out to bethat she wasn'm feelin't think it're way too beautiful girlthat's why it'll never workyou'll have you suicidal:see it&#39, suicidalwhen you say it're datin's oververse 1; with my eyesi' me liesoh i can' slightin'm seein's ovedamn all these beautiful girlsthey only wanna do your dirtthey' movies all the timeoh when i went awayfor doin're fussin're too youngto get ourselves sprungoh we didn' other guysyou&#39, suicidalwhen they say it't last together (last together)refrain:see it started at the parkused to chill at the darkoh when you took my heartthat&#39.;and now we'and i don's when we fell apartcoz we both thoughtthat love lasts forever (lasts forever)they say we&#39, girlone of a kindbut you mush up my mindyou walk to get declinedre fightin't the girl for me (girl for me)(repeat refrain and chorus)verse 3;t believewhat i&#39.my baby is driving me crazy(repeat chorus)verse 2:it was back in 'll never workyou' my mindand i don's why it&#39beautiful girlsyou&#39
提问者评价
O YE!!!!!歌曲是对了,是DJ版的。DJ版的个名字叫什么呀???谢谢谢谢!~~~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌,歌词里有一段反复说girl say hallelujah,男人唱的,节奏挺快的。求_百度知道
英文歌,歌词里有一段反复说girl say hallelujah,男人唱的,节奏挺快的。求
falling in love给自己留一点想像天空是绵绵的软糖塌下来又怎样Dont you know its true世界会偶尔和你作对But your timesing aroundSo dont stop trying Dont stop, never give up为爱情找一个梦想雨下得再大又怎样开心地淋一场Dream up, falling in love给自己留一点想像天空是绵绵的软糖塌下来又怎样Dont stop, never give up为爱情找一个梦想雨下得再大又怎样开心地淋一场Dream up, never give up为爱情找一个梦想雨下得再大又怎样开心地淋一场Dream up, falling in love给自己留一点想像天空是绵绵的软糖塌下来又怎样有时候不经意的话像气球慢慢的扩大一瞬间突然爆炸连自己都害怕有时候爱得太过复杂忍不住偷偷怀疑他等不到一通电话闷了一天不说话Dont you know its true心情会故意踢你腿But your timesing around So dont stop tryingDont stop, falling in love给自己留一点想像天空是绵绵的软糖塌下来又怎样Dont stop, falling in love给自己找一个想像天空是绵绵的软糖塌下来又怎样有时候眼泪不争气想找个地洞钻下去要试著大口呼吸让眼角透透气有时爱的太过用力像失去了地心引力被抛到太空旅行的孤寂世界会偶尔和你作对But your timesing aroundSo dont stop trying Dont stop, never give up为爱情找一个梦想雨下得再大又怎样开心地淋一场Dream upDont StopDont stop, never give up为爱情找一个梦想雨下得再大又怎样开心地淋一场Dream up, falling in love给自己找一个想像天空是绵绵的软糖塌下来又怎样Dont stop, never give up为爱情找一个梦想雨下得再大又怎样开心地淋一场Dream up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他5条回答
uptown funk!歌词其实是girls hit your hallelujah
uptown funk
火星哥mars唱的
mv也很有意思
Bruno Mars的Uptown Funk
uptown funk
Uptown Funk Mark Ronson
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 歌词中有一句I like girl,谁知道是什么名字?_百度知道
有一首英文歌 歌词中有一句I like girl,谁知道是什么名字?
提问者采纳
歌名就是 I LIKE GIRLS
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
Hey....(That's the way I like it)
Somebody told me that you're not my kind so have I lost my mind
You keep on doing all the things I like you got me hypnotised
(But) That's the way I like it
Girl you make me wanna move, it's a price I got to pay
For all the things you do, but I like it
*Gotta listen to the groove and you gotta listen well
The way I go, that's the way I like it
Everybody now (I like it)
Everybody now (That's the way I like it)
Everybody come on (I like it)
Everybody come on (That's the way I like it)
Oh mystery lady you've got something I like
Tell me you're here to stay
-斯卡堡集市(Scarborough Fair,也译作“斯卡布罗集市”),著名英文金曲,原来是一首民歌。1965年,保罗·西蒙从一位英国民歌手,马丁·卡西那里学会了这首
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这是什么歌?一首快节奏的英文歌里有句歌词是连念三次“pretty girl”_百度知道
请问这是什么歌?一首快节奏的英文歌里有句歌词是连念三次“pretty girl”
还是“you are my wish”,第一句是“wu~~~~~”,里面有rap,也是连唱了好几次,rap是男声念的,然后歌词里有“pretty girl pretty girl pretty girl”,音阶是“54321”(嗦发咪来哆),还有一句不知道是“you are my wealth”,一句连唱3次是一首节奏还算快的
提问者采纳
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
是fx的歌…rap是amber念的不是男的…歌名就叫pretty girl
应该是FX的&pretty girl&
不是,FX是韩国的吧?我听的是一首英文歌啊,应该是美国的
我也在找这首歌
等待您来回答