fxc_t_d补全横线上d结尾的单词词

在横线上填合适的单词补全对话.How nice!What are you going to I have no idea.What you?Shall we go out a picnic?a good idea!Bs the like?Do you know?I listened to the weather report this morning.It will fine and warm tomorrow.Shall _百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在横线上填合适的单词补全对话.How nice!What are you going to I have no idea.What you?Shall we go out a picnic?a good idea!Bs the like?Do you know?I listened to the weather report this morning.It will fine and warm tomorrow.Shall
在横线上填合适的单词补全对话.How nice!What are you going to I have no idea.What you?Shall we go out a picnic?a good idea!Bs the like?Do you know?I listened to the weather report this morning.It will fine and warm tomorrow.Shall we go to by bus by bike?And when and where are we going to I think we'd better go there bike.
doaboutfor That's weatherbeormeetby
take(不确定)一.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 1.I'd like -----(make) a picnic plan.2.Don't forget -----(bring) your homework when you go to school.二.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1.How about singing songs with us?I'd like that,but I'm_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 1.I'd like -----(make) a picnic plan.2.Don't forget -----(bring) your homework when you go to school.二.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1.How about singing songs with us?I'd like that,but I'm
一.用括号内所给词的适当形式填空 1.I'd like -----(make) a picnic plan.2.Don't forget -----(bring) your homework when you go to school.二.根据句意及首字母提示补全单词 1.How about singing songs with us?I'd like that,but I'm a----- I have no time.
1.to make2.to bringafraid望采纳啊啊啊根据读音补全单词横线所填字母组合发音相同sh__t th__sty_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据读音补全单词横线所填字母组合发音相同sh__t th__sty
根据读音补全单词横线所填字母组合发音相同sh__t th__sty
sh(ir)t 衬衫th(ir)sty 渴英语补全对话(在横线内填入适当单词)根据对话内容,填入适当的单词,使对话完整.(可以的话附上翻译)Ann:Hello.Is
there?Tina:Hello,Ann.____is Tina.Ann:Could
tomorrow,please?_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语补全对话(在横线内填入适当单词)根据对话内容,填入适当的单词,使对话完整.(可以的话附上翻译)Ann:Hello.Is
tomorrow,please?
英语补全对话(在横线内填入适当单词)根据对话内容,填入适当的单词,使对话完整.(可以的话附上翻译)Ann:Hello.Is
tomorrow,please?Tina:Sorry,It's
a very good
time.Could
speak____loudly,please?Ann:Sure.I
said,could
player,please?Mine
is____.Tina:Of
course.____do
it?Ann:Tomorrow
possible.Tina:OK.I'll____it
morning.Ann:Thanks!Bye.
Ann:Hello.Is Tina there?Tina:Hello,Ann.__this__is Tina.Ann:Could I borrow your CD player tomorrow,please?Tina:Sorry,It's not a very good time.Could you speak_more___loudly,please?Ann:Sure.I said,could I borrow your CD player,please?Mine is_broken___.Tina:Of course.__when__do you want it?Ann:Tomorrow if possible.Tina:OK.I'll___bring_it to school in the morning.Ann:Thanks!Bye.
Ann:Hello.Is
安妮:喂.请问蒂娜在吗?Tina:Hello,Ann._This___is Tina.
蒂娜:喂.我就是.Ann:Could
tomorrow,please?
安妮:请问我明天能借你的CD播放器吗?Tina:Sorry,It's在横线上填上适当的单词补全对话A:Hello.___i___to JimB:Sorry,he isn't in at this time.___that speaking?A:___ ___MaryB:Can I___a message___him?A:Yes,___you ask him to call me this evening?B:No problem.A:___ ___very much.B:You're welcome_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
在横线上填上适当的单词补全对话A:Hello.___i___to JimB:Sorry,he isn't in at this time.___that speaking?A:___ ___MaryB:Can I___a message___him?A:Yes,___you ask him to call me this evening?B:No problem.A:___ ___very much.B:You're welcome
在横线上填上适当的单词补全对话A:Hello.___i___to JimB:Sorry,he isn't in at this time.___that speaking?A:___ ___MaryB:Can I___a message___him?A:Yes,___you ask him to call me this evening?B:No problem.A:___ ___very much.B:You're welcome
Am; speakWho'sThis istoCan/CouldThank you
1 May / Could2 speak3 Who's4 This5 is6 leave , 7 to 8 Can9 Thank10 you
A:Hello.May I speak to JimB:Sorry,he isn't in at this time.Who's that speaking?A: This is MaryB:Can I leave a message for him?A:Yes,can you ask him to call me this evening?B:No problem.A: Thank you very much.B:You're welcome}

我要回帖

更多关于 d结尾的单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信