please的s和these的s发音a e相同发音的单词吗?

1.I do not like _______.(hambergers hamberger)2.These new clothes are for you!Please put _____(on them,them on)前面是单还是复,大家意见都不一样_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.I do not like _______.(hambergers hamberger)2.These new clothes are for you!Please put _____(on them,them on)前面是单还是复,大家意见都不一样
1.I do not like _______.(hambergers hamberger)2.These new clothes are for you!Please put _____(on them,them on)前面是单还是复,大家意见都不一样
hambergersthem on第一题前面没有定冠词,要用复数吧第二题put+sb+on 应该是固定短语吧
hambergersthem on
hambergerthem on
hambergers,them on
hambergers,them on1 填空:I ( r ) don not know his name.Can I ( h ) another bottle of water ,please?(S ) is ( a ) (S ).2 which countries have you been?(回答) 3 写出与所给单词画线部分发音相同的词(两个)(中的后面那个字母是画线部_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1 填空:I ( r ) don not know his name.Can I ( h ) another bottle of water ,please?(S ) is ( a ) (S ).2 which countries have you been?(回答) 3 写出与所给单词画线部分发音相同的词(两个)(中的后面那个字母是画线部
1 填空:I ( r ) don not know his name.Can I ( h ) another bottle of water ,please?(S ) is ( a ) (S ).2 which countries have you been?(回答) 3 写出与所给单词画线部分发音相同的词(两个)(中的后面那个字母是画线部分) game 中的a old中的 o eraser 中的er day中的d goose中的g bike 中的 b知道多少就回答多少,急`~__
realyhaveI have been to America.He has five years' work___(experience)He just ___ ___(反复思考)请和我们唱一支歌吧.Please ____ ____in singingI am worrying about my father's health these days.(改为同义句) I have ___ ___ ___ about my father's health these days._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
He has five years' work___(experience)He just ___ ___(反复思考)请和我们唱一支歌吧.Please ____ ____in singingI am worrying about my father's health these days.(改为同义句) I have ___ ___ ___ about my father's health these days.
He has five years' work___(experience)He just ___ ___(反复思考)请和我们唱一支歌吧.Please ____ ____in singingI am worrying about my father's health these days.(改为同义句) I have ___ ___ ___ about my father's health these days.
experiencethinks overjoin usbeen kept worrying一、选出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的词.( )1.with A.thirty B.these C.birthday二、用所给动词的适当形式填空.1.He can help me ( )(mend) the bike.2.Let Li Lei ( ) clean the classroom.3.It's six.It's time ( )(read) English._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
一、选出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的词.( )1.with A.thirty B.these C.birthday二、用所给动词的适当形式填空.1.He can help me ( )(mend) the bike.2.Let Li Lei ( ) clean the classroom.3.It's six.It's time ( )(read) English.
一、选出与所给单词划线部分读音相同的词.( )1.with A.thirty B.these C.birthday二、用所给动词的适当形式填空.1.He can help me ( )(mend) the bike.2.Let Li Lei ( ) clean the classroom.3.It's six.It's time ( )(read) English.4.Look!( ) thay ( )(eat) apples?5.Do you enjoy ( )(listen) to misic?三、选择填空.1.Why are you looking at ( ) like that?A.I B.mine C.my D.me2.I want ( ) a map of China.A.buy B.is buying C.to buy D.am buying3.Is it a picture ( ) your school?A.of B.to C.and D.with4.Who's the lady ( ) blue?A.in B.on C.at D.with5.You can often buy things ( ) the supermarket ( ) your way.A.in,in B.from,on C.on,in D.in,by6.Where are our cars?They're over there.( ).A.This is the way.B.This way,please.C.That's all right.D.Here is the car.7.Where are your glasses?I can't find them,they ( ) here just now.A.are B.was C.were四、写出下列句子的同义句.1.What does your father do?( ) ( ) your father?五、下列句中各有一处错误,请圈出来,并把正确答案写在题前括号内.( ) 1.My sister usually see TV after supper.六、根据图示和所给的词语,写出语法正确、意思连贯的句子.1.my sister,work,hospital( )2.often,go to work,on foot( )3.go to work,by bike,this morning( )4.on one's way home,buy,vegetable,this afternoon( )
一、C二、1.mend2.to clean3.to read4.你想问什么?5.listening三、1.D2.C3.A4.A5.B6.B7.C四、What is五、see -- sees六、1、My sister works in the hospital.2、I often go to work on foot.3、She goes to work by bike this morning.4、He bought vegetables on his way home this afternoon.(人称自己根据图变化)}

我要回帖

更多关于 a e相同发音的单词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信