写一家人用英语怎么说早上七点半正在干什么的英语句子

将下列句子翻译成英语.1.那位老大爷通常在七点半去公园散步.2.许多学生在教师里又唱歌又跳舞.3.前天下午我和我的同学去打篮球了.4.我妈妈到家的时候我正在看电视.5.她的语文老师已经教_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
将下列句子翻译成英语.1.那位老大爷通常在七点半去公园散步.2.许多学生在教师里又唱歌又跳舞.3.前天下午我和我的同学去打篮球了.4.我妈妈到家的时候我正在看电视.5.她的语文老师已经教
将下列句子翻译成英语.1.那位老大爷通常在七点半去公园散步.2.许多学生在教师里又唱歌又跳舞.3.前天下午我和我的同学去打篮球了.4.我妈妈到家的时候我正在看电视.5.她的语文老师已经教了20年语文了.6.张明和肖华后天动身去上海参加一个会议.(用两种方式表达)用所给单词的适当形式填空1.Do you need any ______(tomato)2here______(be) some story-books for you and your brother.3.My aunt played light music to make the baby ______(stop)______(cry).4.______(not add)______(some) honey to the sand sandwich.5.How much ______ (money) do we need?句型转换1.pour hot water into the blender.(改为否定句)______ ______ hot water into the blender.2.I'd like [three] slices if beef.(对中括号部分提问)______ ______ slices of beef ______ you like?3.They suceeded finally(改为同义句)______ ______ ______ thay suceeded.4.susan wants [six bottley] milk.(对中括号部分提问)______ ______ milk ______ sisan ______?5.he doesn't have any good friends in his class(改为肯定句)He ______ ______ good friends in his class.6.what else do you need?(改为同义句)what ______ ______ at the park.7.we had a great time at the park.(改为同义句)we ______ ______ at the park.8.they went to the park yesterday.(改为一般疑问句)______ they ______ to the park yesrerday?9.we did some reading last night.(改为否定句)we ______ ______ ______ reading last night.10.they talked about [their trip to Shanghai].(对中括号部分提问)______ ______ they ______ about?
将下列句子翻译成英语.1.The old man usually
takes a walk in the park at 7:00.2.Many students sang and danced in the classroom.3.I played basketball with my classmates on the afternoon of the day before yesterday.4.I was watching TV when my mother got home.5.Her Chinese teacher has taught Chinese for ten years.6.Zhang Ming and Xiao Hua are going to Shanghai for a meeting the day after tomorrow./Zhang Ming and Xiao Hua are going to a meeting in Shanghai the day after tomorrow用所给单词的适当形式填空1.tomatoes2.are3.stop,crying4.Don't add,any5.money句型转换1.Don't pour2.How many,would3.In the end4.How much,does,want5.has,many6.other things7.enjoyed ourselves8.Did,go9.didn't do any10.What did,talk 小妹妹,你的分太少了?能加点分吗?翻译一下初一英语句子80句,要求语法正确_百度知道
翻译一下初一英语句子80句,要求语法正确
77。 32。 28. 他们看了一个中国画的展览,中等身材。 66。 36。 35Unit 71. ---我感觉难受,他长得很普通. 他们仔细地计划了他们的旅行。 72,喝着柠檬汁. 他是一个杂志的摄影师. 有一个来自于20世纪60年代的老电视. 在一年中的这个时候、演员等. 她身材魁梧. 他很安静但是有时也很有趣. 颐和园在北京那个的西北。 23. 在期间. 她一周在滑冰场训练四次。 25。 76. 她留着很长的直发,他总是很忙。 33. 中国是世界上第三大国家. 海南在中国的北部。 80。 44. 在我生日的时候。 21. 她很有趣。 10,故宫是中国皇帝的家,带着眼镜。 6?45,有时我们一起去听音乐会,她经常在学校得高分,我做作业或者去看望朋友,我通常出去吃饭. 今天是个游泳的好日子。 73. 在很多方面。 29。 Unit 10 46,尤其是足球。
63. 我们喜欢和朋友一起去看足球比赛。 20, Lisa 是一个普通的女孩。62。 Unit 926. 30年前在这个学校没有电脑. 他们买了很多纪念品。 49. Tim正穿着短裤和T恤衫. 我花了12个小时到那儿。 31。 7. 她喜爱听音乐。 50。 75. Steven是我的同学. 今天是做帆板运动的好天气,但是我没有钓到鱼。 58. Nicole很苗条。 18。 78。 13. 你为什么不关上电视出去玩呢。 69. 我们开车去的长城。 Unit 11 54,但是它也是一个现代化的国家。 71. 我能和我的父母相处好. 我通常骑车去学校。 65,喜欢跳舞. 我没有做作业。 70. 在过去没有那么多交通问题. 我根本就不喜欢黄色的裙子. 上星期五我在滑冰场。 42,下雪很多. 我们花了整个下午享受日光浴和读书。 60. 他喜欢各种运动。 ---晚上喝些热水. 他们在巴黎呆了三天。 16。 67。 8. 我最好的朋友叫Louise. 她很聪明, 也没有考虑课本或者考试. 它在北京的中心。 61. 在90年代初他五岁。 17。 Unit 12 68. 她在电话里和朋友聊天几个小时. 他们完成工作后经常看美国地图。 79,很多人喜欢到山上去做冬季运动,喝了英国茶. 他们玩得很愉快。 9。 2。
24. 他很高。 11,除了下雪的时候。 48。 41. ---我牙疼. 在秋天你通常需要穿毛衣和夹克衫. 在冬天天气很冷。 53。 12. 现在我正坐在游泳池旁边. 去年他们决定一路旅行穿过美国. 市中心区怎么样。 56。 74. 他喜欢自己做每件事. 设计有五个黄色的星星在红色的背景上. 北京有很多古老的寺庙和宫殿。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unit 814。 55。 40。30。 15。 38。 43,七点半乘公交车. 有时他在课堂上讲笑话并惹上麻烦。 19. 当她小的时候没有快餐店. 去年我去加拿大旅行的. 我想他正在和他的朋友玩,但是他们没有去威尼斯。 39?52. 当我年轻的时候这个城市很小. 我的妈妈六点半起床. 他们去了罗马. 我们这有四个季节。 3. 那有成千上万的人. 他不喜欢运动但是他喜欢遛狗. 我们喜欢谈论我们喜欢的明星。 27. 我在河里钓鱼了。 64, 看起来很可爱. 他七点一刻吃早饭,她喜欢讲笑话. 我的生日在10月3号. 我给你买了一个礼物. 对游客来说有三个必看的地方. 我们喜欢听音乐. 它是中国最大的公园,每一个都不一样。 ---吃点药吧。 4。 57。 47。 51。 5。22. 北京是中国的首都. 他们吃了一些食物. 我早上七点起床。 34。37. 他们需要旅行的钱. 在秋天树叶落了。 ---去看牙医. ---我嗓子疼. 在下午。 59
提问者采纳
我们开车去的长城;s center.78. 我的生日在10月3号. 他很安静但是有时也很有趣;t like exercise but he likes walking the dog。Leaves fell in autumn. 今天是个游泳的好日子;s very quiet but can be interesting at times。 Beijing is China&#39。Last week I wass a 20th century old TV from the 60s。Beijing has a lot of ancient temples and palaces.53.57,我通常出去吃饭Unit 71,但是他们没有去威尼斯, actors.61.Unit 11 54. 我根本就不喜欢黄色的裙子。 ---晚上喝些热水. 41, and they&#39.69.21. ---我感觉难受. 他们买了很多纪念品. 颐和园在北京那个的西北. 她喜爱听音乐.24;t you turn off the TV and go out to play。I wake up at seven in the morning.Unit 10 46. 32。We like discussing our favorite stars. 我们花了整个下午享受日光浴和读书。My throat hurts. 当我年轻的时候这个城市很小.16。Right now I&#39. 去年我去加拿大旅行的.76. 他们需要旅行的钱,下雪很多. 他不喜欢运动但是他喜欢遛狗.31;s currently playing with his friends。They saw an Chinese Art exhibition. 有一个来自于20世纪60年代的老电视. 在一年中的这个时候. 他喜欢自己做每件事.72, the Forbidden city was home to Chinese Es snowing。There weren&#39。 ---吃点药吧.67?Why don&#39. 海南在中国的北部. 他们玩得很愉快.25。My teeth hurts.50. Eat some medicine. 我最好的朋友叫Louise.22. 在秋天树叶落了, nor did I think about the textbook or the test, and would sometimes go listen to concerts.9。He likes doing everything himself。I have a good friend named Louise。 Every year at this time,但是我没有钓到鱼。There were no fast food restaurants when she was small. 它在北京的中心. 30年前在这个学校没有电脑. 29。She likes listening to music and dancing.74;s northwest corner。It's capital. 自己翻译的;t so many transportation issues in the past.3.11。In lots of ways,但是它也是一个现代化的国家。There are three must see places for tourists.8.38,每一个都不一样;m feeling unwell. 35. 他是一个杂志的摄影师。He likes all kinds of sports.70, 看起来很可爱.2、希望对你有帮助 . 有时他在课堂上讲笑话并惹上麻烦.37. 现在我正坐在游泳池旁边。They ate some food and drank English tea. 她留着很长的直发.7。He is a magazine photographer, and she likes to tell jokes,中等身材, and he is always busy。I can get along well with my parents。In the afternoons. 设计有五个黄色的星星在红色的背景上。They drove to the Great Wall. Go see the dentist.66.80. 在我生日的时候。We enjoy listening to music,很多人喜欢到山上去做冬季运动;s the city center district like. 他们在巴黎呆了三天。 China is the world&#39, except when it&#39.58. 它是中国最大的公园.73.71。She trains in the ice rink four times a week。After finishing work they often look at the U.6. 我们这有四个季节。There&#39。He doesn&#39.63,除了下雪的时候.43;s very interesting. 我的妈妈六点半起床。I&#39. 28. 他们仔细地计划了他们的旅行,故宫是中国皇帝的家;t do the homework, Lisa 是一个普通的女孩。When I was young this city was very small.27. 他喜欢各种运动。She keeps very long and straight hair.34。It&#39, many people likes doing exercises on the mountain。Between 1421 and 1921. 在下午, and he looks very average. 对游客来说有三个必看的地方。He&#39, Lisa is an ordinary girl,她喜欢讲笑话。I bought a present for youUnit 12 68. 在期间, but it&#39?45.17。We have four seasons here. 36,我做作业或者去看望朋友。It&#39.30,喜欢跳舞. 上星期五我在滑冰场. 我们喜欢听音乐。She&#39.15. 在冬天天气很冷;m sitting by the pool drinking Lemon Js in Beijing&#39. 她在电话里和朋友聊天几个小时. 他很高. 在90年代初他五岁. 我们喜欢和朋友一起去看足球比赛,喝了英国茶. 39。I don&#39。She chats on the phone with friends for hours。He stayed in Paris for three days。Nicole is very slender. 去年他们决定一路旅行穿过美国, but not Venice.49;re all different.65. 33. 她一周在滑冰场训练四次.10.51;s China&#39, and looks very cute.18。I fished in the lake. Map,带着眼镜, 也没有考虑课本或者考试.79。Today is a good day to swim. 我能和我的父母相处好. 中国是世界上第三大国家. 他们看了一个中国画的展览。Last year they decided to take a trip across the U,保证语法都是正确的。 Hainan is located in North China.47。I often go out to eat on my birthday, but I didn&#39。My birthday is on October 3t like yellow dresses at all. 北京是中国的首都。Thirty years ago this school didn&#39。In the fall you often need to wear a wool sweater and jacket。He was 5 years old in the 90s.42. 我没有做作业. 我花了12个小时到那儿.59, especially soccer. Drink some hot water at night。They had a great time.19。It took me twelve hours to get there. 我通常骑车去学校。She&#39,她经常在学校得高分.23。The summer palace is in Beijing&#39.60. 那有成千上万的人。I believe he&#39. 我给你买了一个礼物。I often bike to school.56. 当她小的时候没有快餐店. Nicole很苗条. 他们吃了一些食物。They bought a lot of souvenirs.12。My mom wakes up at six-thirty,他长得很普通。He&#39.13.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Unit 814。There&#39,有时我们一起去听音乐会.44。Steven is my classmate.20;t have computers. 今天是做帆板运动的好天气。I didn&#39.S?52。They carefully planned their trip.75,他总是很忙。 There are approximately five yellow stars is alsos very cold in the winter and snows a lot.55;s very smart and often s very tall with an average figure,喝着柠檬汁。We enjoy watching soccer games with friends。 ---去看牙医.4、演员等. Tim正穿着短裤和T恤衫. 北京有很多古老的寺庙和宫殿。Last year I toured Canada。Tim is wearing shorts and a T-shirt. 他们去了罗马. 她很聪明. 在过去没有那么多交通问题. 市中心区怎么样. 他七点一刻吃早饭。They need money for the trip.Unit 926,七点半乘公交车;re thousands of people there. 她很有趣, etc. 她身材魁梧. 我在河里钓鱼了.64。She has a tall and sturdy figure and wears glasses。He eats breakfast at seven-fifteen and gets on the bus at seven-thirty. 我们喜欢谈论我们喜欢的明星, I either do homework or visit friends。We spent an entire afternoon reading and sunbathing.77.40;s largest park. Steven是我的同学. ---我牙疼.5. 他们完成工作后经常看美国地图.48?What&#39. 在很多方面. 在秋天你通常需要穿毛衣和夹克衫;s third largest country.62. 我早上七点起床。Today has good weather for surfing.S. 我想他正在和他的朋友玩. 你为什么不关上电视出去玩呢。Sometimes he gets into trouble when he tells jokes in class. ---我嗓子疼,尤其是足球。They went to Rome
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
14. It is good weather for windsurfing today.
15. It is a good day for swimming.
16. The leaves fall in autumn.
17. It is cold in winter and it snow a lot.
18. Now I am sitting by the simming pool, drinking lemon juice.
19. I think he is now palying with his friends.
20. I didn't do my homework. I even didn't consider my textbook or test.
21. Tim is wearing pants and a T-shirt.
22. I don't like yellow dresses.
23. Here are four seasons in our place and they are different from each other.
24. In winter, you always wear sweaters and jackets.
25. At the time of the year, people like going to the top of the mountain and doing winter spor...
1. 我早上七点起床。 I get up at 7 o'clock.
2. 我的妈妈六点半起床。 My mother gets up at 6:30.
3. 他七点一刻吃早饭,七点半乘公交车。 He has breakfast at 7:15 and takes a bus at 7:30.
4. 他喜欢自己做每件事。 He likes to do everything by himself.
5. 他是一个杂志的摄影师,他总是很忙。 As a photographer,he is always very busy.
6. 在很多方面, Lisa 是一个普通的女孩。 In many aspects, Lisa is an ordinary girl.
7. 她喜爱听音乐,喜欢跳舞。 She loves listening to music and dancing.
8. 她在电话里和朋友聊天几个小时。 She talks with her friends on the phone for several hours.
9. 她一周在滑冰场训练四次。 She has four trainings a week.
10. 我的生日...
1. 我早上七点起床。 I wake up at seven o'clock in the morning
2. 我的妈妈六点半起床。 My mother wakes up at half past six.
3. 他七点一刻吃早饭,七点半乘公交车。 He has breakfast at a quarter past seven and takes a bus at seven thirty.
4. 他喜欢自己做每件事。 He likes to do everything by himself.
5. 他是一个杂志的摄影师,他总是很忙。 He is a photographer of a magazine and is always very busy.
6. 在很多方面, Lisa 是一个普通的女孩。 Lisa is an ordinary
girl in many aspects.
7. 她喜爱听音乐,喜欢跳舞。 She enjoys listening to the music as well as dancing.
8. 她在电话里和朋友聊天几个小时。 She chatted with friends for several hours on the ph...
去买参考书啊孩纸……
14. 今天是做帆板运动的好天气。
Today is a good day to do
windsurfing
15. 今天是个游泳的好日子。
Today is a good day to swim
16. 在秋天树叶落了。
Tha leaves drop down in the autumn
17. 在冬天天气很冷,下雪很多。
The weather is cold in winter with heavy snow
18. 现在我正坐在游泳池旁边,喝着柠檬汁。
Now l'm sitting
beside swimming pool,drinking lemon juice.
19. 我想他正在和他的朋友玩。
l think he is playing with his friends now
20. 我没有做作业, 也没有考虑课本或者考试。
l don't do my homework,neither consider about textbook or exam.
21. Tim正穿着短裤和T恤衫。
Tim is puting on short trousers and T-...
好长。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
太多了建议使用翻译软件
您可能关注的推广
初一英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语作文根据提示及要求,以“My Sunday”为题写一篇短文.提示:1、星期天早上七点半起床2、上午和妈妈一起去动物园3、中午短暂休息后去买东西4、下午和朋友一起去踢足球5、晚上看_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇英语作文根据提示及要求,以“My Sunday”为题写一篇短文.提示:1、星期天早上七点半起床2、上午和妈妈一起去动物园3、中午短暂休息后去买东西4、下午和朋友一起去踢足球5、晚上看
写一篇英语作文根据提示及要求,以“My Sunday”为题写一篇短文.提示:1、星期天早上七点半起床2、上午和妈妈一起去动物园3、中午短暂休息后去买东西4、下午和朋友一起去踢足球5、晚上看《西行漫记》(Red Star Ouer China).要求:1、条理清楚,语句通顺,语法正确,书写规范;2、提示内容全部体现在文章中;3、词数:不少于50个
have a big plan for this sunday.My parents and I will go to my grandmother's home because it is her birthday.My uncles and aunts will come,and my cousins will come to play with me.My big family will have dinner together happily.After we have dinner,my cousins and I will go to the zoo.TV news says there are some new monkeys in the zoo,and we want to go to see them.I love little animals because they are very lovely.My father and mother will come back home with me in the evening.We will have dinner and after that I will finish and review my homework and get ready for monday's classes.I will have a happy sunday!我写的有可能不好,别介意
I got up at half past to seven on the sunday morning,and today I gotta had much thing to do,first,I went to zoo with my mummy,and then
had siesta in the noon,after that,I went outside for shopping.<b...假如现在是晚上七点半,请你根据Kate 提供的信息,写一篇短文描述kate一家人此刻的活动情况,六十词左右。Father
Read a bookMother
Clean the roomGrandfather Wash the clothesKate
Do his homeworkBetty
Play with the cat
It’s seven o’clock in the evening. Kate’s family are all at home. Kate is doing homework. .Her father is reading a book. Her mother is cleaning the room. Her grandfather is washing the clothes. Betty is her sister. She is playing with the cat. They are all busy.
根据题目提示,本篇短文要用现在进行时态be+v-ing形式。写作步骤如下:1. 引入话题:It’s seven o’clock in the evening. Kate’s family are all at home.2. 逐一介绍:Kate is doing homework. .Her father is reading a book. Her mother is cleaning the room. Her grandfather is washing the clothes. Betty is her sister. She is playing with the cat.3. 结尾:They are all busy.
该知识易错题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司仁爱版英语七年级下册重点短语及句子Unit 5 Our School LifeTopic 1 how do you usually go to school ? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 2
9. 30. 31. 32. 33. at the school gate Happy New Year! looks very nice! come to school go by subway=take(s) a subway 乘 地 铁 go by bus=take (s) a bus on a bus 乘 公 共 汽 车 by plane / by air /in a plane / on a plane 乘飞机 by car /in a car / take a car 坐 小 汽 车 by train / in a train / on a train / take a train 乘 火 车 by ship/by boat / on a ship/boat / take the ship 坐 船 go on foot=walk to walk to school watch TV do one’s homework see a movie Good evening want to do sth what time get up on weekdays at about six o`clock come on It`s time for class It`s time to have class know about school life American students 色的校车 have/has lunch at school eat out 吃午餐 在学校,在上学 外出吃饭,上馆子 学校生活 美国学生 乘一辆黄 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 看电影 晚上好 想要做某事 什么时间 起床 周末 在大约六点钟 快点 该上课了 该上课了 了 解 --- --- 的 情 况 步行 走路上学 看电视 做家庭作业 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. / in a bus / 在学校大门口 新年快乐 看起来漂亮 来上学 the sub way= in 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. on school days have a short rest after lunch after class after school listen to music read books go to the park go to the zoo go to the library go to school go to work school is over class is over in one`s 某人的业余时间里 play basketball play soccer go swimming go shopping go fishing go skating go skiing go climbing mountains go hiking how often ball games have ball games four times a year meet friends once a week twice a week three times a week Work must come first! 必须放在第一 twenty past six at twenty past six have / has breakfast have / has lunch have / has supper 吃晚餐 六点过二十分 在六点二十分 吃早餐 吃午餐 打篮球 踢足球 去游泳 去买东西 去钓鱼 去滑旱冰 去滑冰 去爬山 去远足 多久一次 球赛 举行球赛 每年四次 见朋友 每周一次 每周两次 每周三次 工作(学习) 下课了 在 free/spare time 去 去上学 去上班 放学了 放学后 听音乐 看书 去公园 去动物园 在校期间 休息一会儿 午餐后 晚饭后 下课后The same to you! 也 同 样 祝 你 --- ---after supper/after dinnercome by bike= ride(s) a bike 骑 自 行 车take a yello w school bus 73. 74. 75. 76. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 67. 68.have / has dinner half past seven a quarter past five get home Computer room dining hall teachers` office classroom building swimming pool in the library in the dormitory in the dining hall on the playground at the mo ment = no w clean the dormitory clean the bedroom clean the classroom clean the blackboard make cards 你 想 做 --- --- 吗 ? Good idea! See you soon play computer games May I borrow --- --我 可 以 借 --- --- 吗 ? a few 爱英语练习册吃晚餐 七点半 五点过十五分 到家 电脑室 食堂 教师办公室 教学楼 游泳池 在图书馆 在宿舍里 在食堂里 在操场上 此刻,现在 打扫宿舍 打扫卧室 打扫教室 擦黑板 制作卡片77. 78. 79. 80. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49.go / goes to bed a quarter to ten drive a car the Great Wall looking for上床睡觉 十点过十五分开小汽车 长城 寻找 一些钱Topic 2 He is playing soccer on the playground some moneya picture of my family 一 张 全 家 福 照 片 thank you all the same 还 是 要 谢 谢 你 school student card a pair of pants a pair of shoes two pairs of shoes singing in the room dancing in the gym swimming in the gym show sb around 学生卡 一条裤子 一双鞋 两双鞋 在房间里唱歌 在体育馆跳舞 在体育馆游泳 带领某人参观in the center of= in the middle of 在 --- --- 的 中 间 , 在 --- --- 的 中 央 on the left on the right next to at the back of --- 后 面 near the playground in the gym in the swimming pool Attention, please ! 和 --- --- 之 间 旁边,紧挨看,靠近 在左边 在右边 在 --- --- 隔 壁 , 在 --- --在 --- ---后 部 , --在 在操场的附近 在游泳池里 请注意! 在 --- --集邮展 每个星期六 他在跑步 在第一张照片里 在第二张照片里 看起来高兴 喜欢游泳Would you like to --- --- ? 好主意 一会儿见 玩电脑游戏50. 51. 52. 53. 仁 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 还是要 65. 66. 69. 70.在体育馆里,在健身房里几个,一些Ren’ai Project English workbooks of course = sure = certainly 当 然 on time in time many students 在 --- ---做 得 好 do better in on the shelf return = give back It’s a pleasure Thank you all the same 谢谢你 lost and found in the classroom in the office 失物招领处 在教室里 在办公室里 不用谢 在 --- --- 做 得 更 好 在书架上 准时talk about their families 谈 论 他 们 的 家 庭 between --- --- and --- --stamp collection show school hall every Saturday he is running in picture 1 in picture 2 love swimming talk to a Japanese girl 和一个日本女孩交谈 play the guitar in the dormitory on the playground 弹吉它 在宿舍里 在操场 学校大厅及时 许多学生do well in= be good at sth / doing sth归还look(looks) happy Topic 3 our school is very interesting 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. What day at ten o`clock a quarter to eleven have a biology lesson have a geography have a P.E. lesson have an art lesson outdoor activities how many lessons every week singing and dancing drawing pictures speaking English an English book like it ? 你 觉 得 它 怎 么 样 ? Difficult and boring Which subject Favorite At school subject Easy and interesting My school life 难学而且乏味 容易又有趣 最喜欢的科目 我的学校生活 在学校里,在上学 对某人友好 In the morning 在上午,在早晨 49. 哪一门课 用 来 提 问 “星 期 几 ” 上一节音乐课 十点钟 十点四十五分 上一节生物课 上一节地理课 上一节体育课 上一节美术课 户外活动 多少节课 每周 唱歌跳舞 画画 说英语 一本英语书 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 29. 30. 27. 28. In the afternoon 我经常和我的同学说英语 After school 放学后 和同学们打篮球 On the playground Every Tuesday Every Thursday school newpaper School Time And so on Science Today Thank sb for doing sth 感谢某人做了某事 best wishes read stories have a biology class have breakfast run on the playground have a physics class watch animals play soccer at school read a book at home 在学校食堂吃晚饭 have dinner at home 在家吃晚饭 致以美好的祝愿 看故事书 上生物课 在操场上跑步 上物理课 在学校踢足球 在家看书 吃早饭 在操场上 每周二 每周四 校报 校园时代 等等 当代科学 Play basketball with my classmates 在下午 have a music class I aften speak English with my classmatesWorking on math problems 做 数 学 题 learning about the past 了 解 过 去 What do you think of it = How do you观赏动物Be friendly to sb = be kind to sbhave dinner in the school dinning hallUnit 6 Our Local AreaTopic 1 Is there a sofa in your study? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. On the second floor Why not =Why don`t you 为 什 么 不 --- --- ? Go upstairs Go downstairs Have a look A moment later Come in ,please So many books On the shelf You have a nice study 你的书房真漂亮! Dining room Living room 餐厅 客厅 23. 24. 25. 上楼 下楼 看一看 过了一会儿 请进 这么多的书 在书架上 在二楼 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. On the first floor Cousins In the kitchen In the study In the dinning room In the bedroom In the garden Behind the door Play with his pet dog 和他的宠物狗玩耍 Play games Clean the car Read books 玩游戏 清洗小汽车 看书 In the front of the house 在一楼 表姐妹,表兄弟 在房子前面 在厨房 在书房 在餐厅 在卧室 在花园 在门后面 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55.Have dinner Talk about Near my desk On your desk So on My family photo On the wall Put them away Put it away, please 把 它 /它 们 收 起 来 放 好 Look after = take care of In front the house In the bottle Near the windo w In the glass Model planes Under the bed How many pairs In the tree On the tree On the shelf On the river A small garden Many beautiful flowers In the garden A big tree Under the tree Very beautiful A large living room A dining room A kitchen吃饭 谈论 在我桌子旁 在你桌子上 等等 我的全家福照片 在墙上 请把它们收起来放好56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63.A bathroom 喜欢在客厅里看电视一个卫生间I like watching TV in the living room 我 I love playing on the computer in the study 我 喜 欢 在 书 房 里 玩 电 脑 In the drawer On the chair Under the chair In picture A In picture B On the walls In On Behind Near Next to In the front of 放在这儿 在抽屉里 在椅子上 在椅子下 图 A里 图 B里 在墙上 在 --- --- 里 面 在 --- --- 上 面 在 --- --- 下 面 在 --- --- 附 近 在 --- --- 旁 边 在 --- --- 前 面 别 把 它 /它 们 写一封信照看,照顾 瓶子里 窗户边 杯子里 飞机模型 床下 多少双 树上 树上 书架上 河里 一个小花园 许多美丽的花 花园里 一棵大树 在树下 非常漂亮 一个在客厅 一个餐厅 一个厨房 Topic 264. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79.房子前面Don`t put it / them here Write a letter 描述你家不同的房间Describe different rooms in your home The things around your home 围的事物 I`m very glad to 某人的来信 Tell sb about sth Tell sb to do sth Tell sb sth 告诉某人关于某事 告诉某人做某事 告诉某人某事 我很高兴 Get a letter from sb= hear from sb 收 到 房子周What`s your home like? 13. Small apartment for students 生公寓 ¥ 850 a month Call Ms. Guan 联 系 关 女 士 House with three bedrooms 一套三居室的房子 17. 18. House with furniture for a family of three 适合三口之家,家具齐全的房子 Looking for a quiet double room 求 租 一 间安静的双人间 under ¥ 300 per month 月 租 低 于 300 元 19. Apartment for a family of two 适 合 两 口 之家的公寓 小型学1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12.What`s your home like? 你家是什么样的? An apartment building A to wn house Live with sb A big farmhouse In the country Look for In our group For rent Wanted 寻找 我们去帮助他吧 在我们小组 出租 求租 Let`s help him Your grandparents 一座公寓 城镇住宅 和某从居住在一起 你的爷爷和奶奶 农舍 在农村14. 15. 16.每 月 850 元 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 79. 80. 81.House with four bedrooms Quiet double room Excuse me四居室52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73.Mr. Jackson Mr. Lee Mr. Jones Mr. Watson杰克逊先生 李先生 琼斯先生 华桑先生 玉山村 一个安静的社区安静的双人间打扰了,打扰一下,劳驾,请原谅 Your new neighbor On the street corner Post office Bookstore Museum Parking lot Supermarket Hospital Bank Train station Park cars Keep money Take trains See a doctor Buy food Mail letters Buy books Bookstored Restaurant [&#39;rest?r?nt] I hear you playing the piano 我听到你在弹钢琴 The music is beautiful I`m really sorry about that Mr. Smart On the right A tall tree Right now From--- to--The traffic is heavy 音乐很优美 十分抱歉 斯马特 在右边 一棵大 立刻,马上 从 --- --- 到 --- --交通拥挤 Topic 3 1. 2. 3. 4. Go up this street to the end 条街一直走到尽头 On your left How can I get to--- ? 我 怎 样 才 能 去 --- --- ? Go along Xinhuan Street 沿着新华路走 在你左边 I`m afaid it`s too loud 恐 怕 声 音 有 点 儿 大 你的新邻居 在街道拐角处 邮局 书店 博物馆 停车场 超市 医院 银行 火车站 停车 存钱 乘火车 看医生 买食物 邮寄信 买书 书店 饭店 I`m looking for a store 我 在 找 一 家 商 店I live in Yushancun A quiet communityMany old people and famillies with young children 许 多 老 人 和 有 小 孩 的 家 庭 Lot of = lots of Tall buildings Small gardens Close to Far from Not far from 一个社区服务中心 Call it for help 打电话向它求助 How is the community? 社区是什么样的? Living near your home 住 在 你 家 附 近 Do you like living there? 你喜欢住那里吗? Green Community Service Center 绿色社区服务中心 This is linda speaking. Apartment 606,building S S 幢 606 号 房 间 What`s the matter? Kitchen fan 有什么事吗? 厨房排气扇 我是琳达 许多 高楼 小花园In an apartment building 在 一 幢 公 寓 里 离 --- --- 近 , 紧 挨 着 的 离 --- --- 远 离 --- --- 不 远 Near Xinhua Bookstore 在 新 华 书 店 附 近A community service centerKeep and show things 保 存 和 陈 列 物 品74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 82. 83. 84.At the end of Elm Road 在 榆 树 路 的 尽 头There is something wrong with = Something is wrong with 某 人 /某 物 出 问 题 Get someone to check it 派 人 去 检 查 一 下 The cost of living is high 生活费用高 Houses with big yards 带 大 院 子 的 房 子 A house with a garden 有 花 园 的 房 子How can I get to the bookstore? 沿着这 5. 6. 7. 8. Turn left at the first street 条街口向左转 Go across the bridge 穿过桥 It`s about one hundre meters along on the right 顺 着 右 边 走 大 约 100 米 ( 就 到 ) Which is the way to--- ? 哪 一 条 是 到 --- --- 路 ? 在第一 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49.The post office I`m new here On Across from Between On the corner of --- and --在 --- --- 上 面邮局 我对这儿不熟 在 --- --- 拐 角 处 在 --- --- 正 对 面50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61.No swimming No smoking Make the road safe Every year Get hurt Lose their lives In traffic accidents Obey the traffic In most parts of China 在中国大部分地区禁止游泳 禁止吸烟 使道路安全 每年 受伤 丧生,失去生命 在交通事故中 rules 遵 守 交 通 规 则在 --- --- 和 --- ---之 间 Near the bridge Yuanmingyuan Tsinghua University Peking University Haidian Bridge Beisihuan Road Ren`ai Education Bayi School Haidian Road Haidian theater Dinghao Building Turn left and walk on 向左拐并一直往前走 You can`t miss it Beitai Road Be --- away from Need to do sth Take bus No.718 Bridge 你不会错过的 北台路 离 --- --- 远 需要做某事 乘 坐 718 路 车 仁爱教育研究所 八一学校 海淀路 海淀影剧院 鼎好大厦 Institute 在桥的附近 圆明园 清华大学 北京大学 海淀桥 北四环路Keep on the right of the road 行原则 Before we cross the road 过马路之前 Stop and look both ways 左右看看 Look left Look right 能在街上玩耍遵守右 在我们 停下来62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69.向左看 向右看 绝对不Must never play on the street It`s good to do sth 人为乐的,好心的做某事是助Cross the road = go across the road 过马路 A ticket for speeding 酒后驾车罚单 A ticket for parking in the wrong place 乱停车罚单 A ticket for making a wrong turn 拐错弯罚单 Don`t drive too fast Wait for Turn right Don`t park here Be careful Don 街上玩 `t play on the street 车不要开太快 等候 向右转 不要在此停车 小心 不要在 在课堂上要 超速行驶罚单 A ticket for drinking and drivingChange to the No.108 bus at Anzhen 在 安 贞 桥 换 乘 108 路 车 去双秀 70. 六里桥 “多 远 ”, 问 距 离 。 人行道 公用电 交通灯 人行横道 左转 禁止右转 禁止左转 右转 直走 禁止停车 禁止调头 人行横道 停车 危险 81. 79. 80. 78. 77. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. The way to Shuanxiu Garden 花园的路 At Liuli Bridge How far Sidewalk Public phone Traffic lights Crosswalk Turn left No right turn No left turn Turn right Go straight No parking No U-turn Crosswalk Parking DangerKeep quiet in class 保持安静Do your homework after school 放 学 后 做 家庭作业 Don`t be late for school Don`t eat in the classroom 准吃东西 A public phone 公用电话亭 上学不准迟到 在教室里不 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. --89. 90. 91.On the corner of Go down this roadZhixchun Road and 沿看这条路往前走 来到一个小公园 许多公寓楼92. 93. 94. 95. 96. 97. 98.Sorry, I don`t know. I`m new here. 对不起,我不知道。我初来乍到。 Excuse me, could you tell me the way to--- 打 扰 了 , 你 能 告 诉 我 怎 样 --- ---? Go along this roada until you get to--- 沿 着 这 条 路 走 , 直 到 你 到 达 --- ---? Excuse me, where is ---? 打 扰 了 , 请 问 --- --- 在 哪 里 ? You need to take bus No.718. 需 要 乘 坐 718 路 车 。 How far is it from here? 离这里有多远? It`s about --- away from here. 这 里 大 约 --- --- 远 。 离 你Qiuzhi Street 在 知 春 求 知 拐 角 Come to a small parkMany apartment buildings 在 8 号 楼 , 309 房 间I live in Apartment 309, Building 8 我 住 Excuse me, is there a(an)--- near here? 打 扰 了 , 请 问 这 附 近 有 --- --- 吗 ? Yes.go up/down this street to the end and 是 的 , 沿 着 这 条 街 一 直 走 到 尽 头 , 然 后 --Excuse me, how can I get to--- ? 打 扰 了 , 请 问 我 怎 样 才 能 到 --- ---? Go along--- and turn left at the first street. 沿 着 --- --- 在 第 一 条 街 口 向 左 转 。 Excuse me,which is the way to---? 打 扰 了 , 请 问 去 --- --- 走 哪 条 路 ?Review of units 5―61. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. At the foot of 在河的两旁 Some of them Are playing volleyball Like the red one best 最喜欢红色的那个 Three times a week Here you are Goes there on foot Get to the library from the gym Get to the hospital from the bank 从银行去医院 The way from the zoo to the park 从动物园去公园的路 The way from the school to the supermarket 从 学 校 到 超 市 的 路 An old man A young man 一个老人 一个年轻人 28. 每周三次 给你 步行去那里 从 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. Have a short break = have a short rest 休息一小会儿 Begins to run Comes over Wet paint Outdoor activities Activities on weekdays 周一至周五的活动 Activities on weekends 周末的活动 开始跑 走过来 油漆未干 户外活动 Don`t sit on the bench1 别 坐 椅 子 上 ! 13. 14. 他们中的一些 在打排球 11. 12. 在山脚下 9. 10. Go to the library May I use your eraser? 我可以用一下你的橡皮擦吗? Do some shopping 一张康康的全家照片 On the sofa What a happy family! 多么幸福的一家人啊! 在沙发上 购物 A photo of Kangkang `s family 去图书馆 Along both sides of the river体育馆去图书馆Unit71. 2. 3. 4. May the thirteenth Next Tuesday Next year Next week 明年 五月十三日The Birthday Party5. 6. How do you plan to celebrate it? 你打算怎么庆祝? Plan to + 动 词 原 形 +sth 打 算 /准 备 做 某 事Topic 1 When were you born? 下个星期二 下一周 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69. 70.Want to do sth想做某事32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39.Nineteen o four Nineteen seventy-six T wo thousand T wo thousand and two Kangkang`s birthday A model plane Guess again shape is your present? 你的礼物是什么形状的?1904 年 1976 年 2000 年 2002 年 康康的生日 再猜一下Have a birthday party 开 个 生 日 聚 会 Would you like to come?你 想 参 加 吗 ? I`d love to Work alone 我非常乐意去 独立练习 今天是星期几?What day is it today? January first February second March third April fourth May fifth June sixth July seventh August eighth September ninth October tenth December twelfth 其 余 都 是 31 天一个飞机模型What`s the date today? 今 天 是 几 号 ? 一月一日 二月二日 三月三日 四月四日 五月五日 六月六日 七月七日 八月八日 九月九日 十月十日 十二月十二日What`s the shape of your present ?= What40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55.It`s round What color Black and white A soccer ball Have a look Have a rest Have a swim Have a walk I`m afraid--Look like Looks like a flower Just now A moment ago A circle A square A triangle 一个长方形 看一看它是圆的 什么颜色 黑白相间 一个足球 休息一会儿 游泳 散步 恐 怕 --- --看起来像 看起来像一朵花 刚才 刚才 一个圆形 一个正方形 一个三角形November eleventh 十 一 月 十 一 日 All the rest have thirty-one But February`s all alone 除 了 二 月 不 一 样 Be born 午、下午、晚上; On 用 于 星 期 , 某 日 , 某 一 天 的 上 午 、 下 午 ( 具 体 某 一 天 时 , 常 用 on) Nineteen hundred An oval How wide How far How long How often How soon 10 centimeters long 6.4 centimeters wide Use--- for --What do we use it for? 我们用它做什么呢? We use it to study English 我们用它用来学习英语 Must be 英语学习机 Was born on May 22nd出生In 用 于 表 示 周 、月 、季 节 、年 ,泛 指 上56. A rectangle 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78.1900 年 一个椭圆形 多宽 多远 多长 多久一次(频率) 多久 10 厘 米 长 6.4 厘 米 宽 用 --- ---- 做 --- --Tomorrow is her birthday 明天是她的生日 His daughter Are planning to celebrate 正计划着庆祝一下 Would like to do sth = want to do sth 想要做某事 Cook a special dinner 做一顿特别的晚餐 Wants to buy A beautiful light blue dress 一条漂亮的浅蓝色的连衣裙 Buy a birthday cake Some candles 买一个生日蛋糕 一些蜡烛 79. 80. 81. 想要买 他的女儿 it. 一定是An English Learning Machine ,1967That would be a surprise for Mrs. Brown 对布朗太太来说那将是一个惊喜 Want to celebrate the birthday at home 想在家庆祝生日出 生 于 1967 年 五 月 22 日 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87.Make a birthday cake at home 在家里做一个生日蛋糕 Buy some candles for her mother 想给她妈妈买些蜡烛 Cook a big dinner 做 一 顿 大 餐 Make a cake Buy some flo wers Make a birthday 做一蛋糕 买一些共 做一张生日卡片88. 89. 90. 91. 92.Do some cleaning Sing a song When were you born? 你什么时候出生的? Where were you born? 你在什么地方出生的 What`s your favorite做扫除 唱一首歌present?你最喜欢的礼物是什么?Topic 2 Can you dance the disco or perform ballet? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. Would like to do sth = want to do sth 想要做某事 I`d like to play the piano Sing some songs Chinese songs English songs 我想弹钢琴 唱一些歌曲 唱汉语歌曲 唱英语歌曲 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 39. 没问 结对练习 骑自行车 开车 打篮球 踢足球 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 这么多花 爬树 看英语书 照相 说日语 做飞机模型 课堂活动 户外活动 放风筝 一年前 你能讲英语 唱汉语歌 你太棒了! 我能数数 42. 41. 40. Play ping-pong 两个都喜欢球类运动 Be good at doing sth 擅 长 --- --- 在 --- --- 方 面 做 得 好 Kangkang is good at playing soccer 康康擅长踢足球 Do well in 擅 长 --- --- 在 --- ---方 面 做 得 好 Have a good time =have a great time = have a nice time =Have a wonderful time 玩 得 开 心 , 过 得 愉 快 T wo years ago This year A year ago When I was five Can 当我五岁时 他的右腿受伤了 我能写 我不会骑自行车 住在伦敦 在五岁时 六年前 两年前 今年 一年前 打乒乓球 我能跳舞,弹吉它 Dance the disco Perform ballet Have a good time At the party Some bananas 跳迪斯科舞 跳芭蕾舞 玩得开心 在生日聚会上 一些香蕉Sing with me 和 我 一 起 唱 I can dance and play the guitar 当然我能 No way! Pair work Ride a bike Drive a car Play basketball Play scccer You can speak English Sing an English song You are so smart! I can count 把这些花带到聚会上去 Take --- to --- 把 --- --- 送 /带 到 --- --So many flo wers Climb trees Read English books Take photos Speak Japanese Make model planes Class activities Outdoor activities Fly a kite One year ago Could only dance a little 只会跳一点点儿舞Of course I canBoth like playing ball gamesHappy birthday to you! 祝 人 生 日 快 乐 !Take these flowers to the party`t come to school 不 能 来 上 学Speak English very well 英 语 说 得 很 好He hurt his right leg I could write I could`n ride a bike Live in London At the age of five Six years ago Couldn`t see anything 看不见任何东西 Life was hard to herI could`n speak Japanese 我 不 会 说 日 语There was something wrong with her eyes 生活对她来说变得很艰辛 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. With her mother`s help 在她妈妈的帮助下 Could write many words 能 写 很 多 的 字 Begins to write books A smart girl She is great! 开始写书 一个聪明的女孩 她太棒了!66. 67. 68. 69. 70. 71. 72.Can`t fly a kite Work along Grammar focus Useful expressions Project Work in groups Check the answers不能放风筝 独立练习 语法重点 习惯用语 课题探究 分组活动 检查答案Topic 3 We had a wonderful party 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. How was Kangkang`s birthday party?康 康的生日聚会怎么样? It was very fine Sing a song at the party 在聚会上唱歌了吗? A Chinese song An English song 你的汉语非常好 Recite a Chinese poem 朗读汉语诗了吗? Performed magic tricks 得高兴吗? Played the piano Danced the disco 跳迪斯科 表演魔术 表演功夫 唱一首歌 魔术表演 日本歌曲 现在轮到你了 怎么啦? 没坐到椅子 摔倒了 可怜的迈克尔 伤着某人自己 我还好 看你的手 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 请走这边 摔倒 洗手 55. 56. 53. 54. 弹钢琴 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 表演魔术 Did Kangkang enjoy himself? 康 康 玩 一首中文歌曲 一首英语歌曲 非常好 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. Hurt himself Missed the chair Couldn`d stand up Was OK Played a game What time Come back Come back home Come back to school At about half past ten You were not at home At that time Play video games 到电影院去,去看电影 Lie to sb = tell a lie to sb It was wonderful Tell me the truth Went to Alice`s home Talk about Musical Chairs 为康康举办了生日聚会 Last Tuesday 买了许多食物和饮料 Each of us 我们每个人 Gave Kangkang a birthday 给了康康一张生日贺卡 Made the card by hand 手 工 制 作 贺 卡 A big birthday cake Sit around Make a silent wish candles 吹 灭 蜡 烛 In one breath 一口气 一块大生日蛋糕 坐 在 --- --- 周 围 默默许个心愿 上个星期二 Bought a lot of food and drinks 对某人撒谎 跟我说实话 去了艾丽斯家里 谈论 抢椅子 电影非常精彩 Go to the movies = see a movie 伤了他自己 没坐到椅子 不能站起来 还好 玩游戏 什么时间 回来,回到 回家来 回到学校 大约十点半 你不在家 那时 玩电子游戏You speak Chinese very wellRecited a Chinese poem 朗 诵 汉 语 诗 Performed magic tricks Performed kung fu Sang a song Magic playing Japanese song It`s your turn What`s the matter? Missed the chair Fell down Poor Michael Hurt oneself I`m OK Look at your hands 马上去洗一洗 Where is the washroom?洗 手 间 在 哪 里 ? This way, please Fell down Washed his hands Go and wash them at onceHad a birthday party for KangkangDid you hurt yourself? 你 摔 伤 了 吗 ?Sat around the cake 围 坐 在 蛋 糕 旁 Blow the candles out = blow out the 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69.Everyone had a good time 大家都玩得很高兴 Some other friends 一 些 其 他 的 朋 友 The music was good 音乐非常好听 The food was delicious 食 物 也 非 常 可 口 Thank you for your birthday 谢 谢 你 的 生 日卡片 Had a wonder party 举行了一次精彩的聚会70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75.Best wishes Have a big dinner 么对特别的食物?最美好的祝愿 吃一次大餐What special food did you eat? 你 吃 过 什 What presents did you get? 你 收 到 了 什 么礼物? Happy Birthday Use it for writing 生日快乐 用它来写字Unit 81. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26.The Seasons and the Weather昨天一整天都是阴天 27. Take a walk = have a walk =go out for a walk 散 步 28. 29. 30. 夏天 去游泳 秋天 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 堆雪人 爬山 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. Weather Activity Nice and bright Cold Snowy / windy Make sno wman Very cool Cloudy / foggy Climb hills 爬山 Sunny / rainy 晴 朗 的 / 多 雨 的 寒冷的 多 雪 的 /多 风 的 堆雪人 很凉爽的 多云的/ 多雾的 today 今天的天气 昨天的天气 活动 阳光明媚的 Weather yesterdayTopic 1 What`s the weather like in spring? What`s the weather like in spring? 春天的天气怎么样? In spring It is warm. 春天 天气很暖和It is a good season for flying kites. 是放风筝的好季节。 In summer Go swimming In fall It`s a good time to do sth 是 --- ---- 的 好 时 候 It is a good time for sb to do sth 是 --- ---- 的 好 时 候 It is a good time for sth/ for doing sth 是 --- ---- 的 好 时 候 Make sno wmen Climb hills Favorite Favorite season activityWhat do think of--- ? 你 认 为 --- --- 怎 么 样 ? What`s the temperature Do you kno w? The low temperature The high temperature Washington D.C 多伦多和华盛顿的天气预报图 温度是多少? 你知道吗? 最低温度 最高温度最喜爱的季节 最喜欢的活动Which season do you like best 你最喜欢哪个季节 It`s hard to say 现在我最喜欢夏季 Learn to swim Last year My favorite season is winter 我最喜欢的季节是冬季 When it snows How is your holiday? 你的假期过得怎么样? Wonderful! It`s warm and nice 太精彩了! 很暧和 上雪时 The ground is all white 地 面 上 一 片 雪 白 学会游泳 去年 这很难说 But no w I like summer bestThe weather chart of Toronto and45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54.Answer the follo wing questions 回答下列问题 Summer holidays Plan to do sth Had better do sth Had better not do sth 不同地区的天气 In August In England Need to do sth Take an umbrella 八月份 在英国 需要做某事 带把雨伞 暑假 计划做某事 最好做某事 最好不要做某事The weather in different areasYesterday it was cloudy all day 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88.When you go out In Australia Of course 当然当你出去时 在澳大利亚 记得去做某事 记得做过某事 穿暖和的衣服68. 69. 70. 71. 72. 73. 74. 75. 76.Be different from和 --- --- 不 同Need to wear a warm coat 需要穿暖和的衣服 The weather change a lot Weather report Some big cities In the world Go on a trip to a big city 去一个大城市旅行 Give sb some suggestions 给某人一些建议 Four seasons in China In China Spring returns in March Get warm Get cold Get hot 从十二月到二月 中国的四季 在中国 三月春归 变暖和 变冷 变热 天气变化大 天气预 一些大城市 世界上Remember to do sth Remember doing sth Wear warm clothes In most parts of China 在中国大部分地区The sun shines brightly in the morning 早上阳光明媚 Need to wear sunglasses 需要戴太阳镜 In the afternoon It rains suddenly Later on It may get fine again 天气可能又会阳光灿烂 Come back to life 苏 醒 , 复 苏 , 复 活 It often rains It rains heavily The harvest season Be busy doing sth From--- to --From December to February Topic 2 经常下雨 雨下得大 收获的季节 忙于做某事 从 --- --- 到 --- --92. 89. 90. 91. 在下午 天突然下大雨 以后,后来,随后 77. 78. 79. 80. 81.From Monday to Friday 从 周 一 到 周 五 From my home to school 从 我 家 到 学 校 Draw a picture to show a season 画一幅说明季节的图画 Recite a poem 朗诵诗歌The summer holidays are coming 18. 19. 暑假 我想去英国 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 照相 回古巴 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 美国 德国 34. 名胜 我们每个人 New Zealand Brazil Austalia Thailand Indonesia Go for a holiday Go on a holiday On the beach Swim in the sea Wear coats and hats In the park Play in the snow 新西兰 巴西 澳大利亚 泰国 印度尼西亚 度假 度假 在海滩上 在海里游泳 穿大衣,戴帽子 在公园里 在雪里玩耍 告1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.Talk about their holiday plans 谈论他们的假期计划 The summer holidays I want to go to England I plan to Japan 周游全国 Take pictures = take photos Go back to Cuba I miss my parents Hope to do sth Get together Next month I`d like to = I want to places of interest each of us 有一个美好的假期计划 the United States Germany has a good plan for the holidays with我计划去日本I wish to travel around the countryWear shorts and T-shirts 穿 短 裤 和 T 恤 衫我想念我父母 希望做某事 与 --- --- 在 一 起 下个月 我想要Tell me something about Yunnan 诉我一些关于云南的情况 Sure = of course = certainly 当 然 The best time to go there 去那里的最佳时间 You can go anytime 你在任何时间去都可以 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68.The Spring City All the year round春城 一年到头48. 49. 50. 51. 52.The Great Wall The Palace Mount Tai Baotu Spring 不同国家的风俗 Museum长城 故宫博物院 泰山 趵突泉Visit Dali and Lijiang 浏 览 大 理 和 丽 江 Shouldn`t miss Xishuangbanna 别错过西双版纳 It souds really interesting 听 起 来 真 有 趣 Very expensive You`d better do sth Take a camera So on Go on a trip Go on a picnic Go on a vacation Go on a journey Never go out with their hair wet 从不湿着头发外出 Point to Point at Point out Touch a child on the head Muslim [&#39;muzl?m] countries 穆斯林国家 Make the OK sign with your fingers 用 你 的 手 指 做 “OK”的 手 势 Be on time Visit your friends paper 用白色、蓝色、或黑色的纸包压见岁钱 按时 拜访你的朋友 指向 指着 提出,指明 摸小孩的头 非常昂贵,费用高 你最好做某事 带照相机 等等 外出旅行 去野餐 去度假 去旅行Customs in different countries Travel in other countries 在其他的国家旅行 Those countries In Japan Take off Put on 那里的人非常友好 那些国家 在日本 脱下,脱掉,起飞 穿上53. 54. 55. 56. 57. 58.Enter someone`s home 进 入 别 人 家 里73. 74. 75. 76. 77. 78. 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. 86. 87. 88. 89.I had a great time there 我在那里玩得非常愉快 Only five days Mount Emei Juizhaigou It`s very hot and nice 非常辣,也非常好吃 Greetings from New York! 来自纽约的问候! The day before yesterday A beautiful skirt 前天 Chinatown in New 纽 约 的 唐 人 街 一条漂亮的裙子 Please give my love to your parents 请代我向你父母问好 Best wishes 致以最美好的祝愿 第一中学 每个月 看足球赛 去买东西 No.1 High School Per month Watch soccer games Go shopping 只待了五天 游览了峨眉山 九塞沟Wrap lucky money in white,blue,or black69.Pass something to old people with both hands 给 比 你 年 长 的 人 递 东 西 时 ,要 用 双 手 递 上Make money = earn money 挣 钱70. 71. 72.Went to Sichuan with my friends 和家人去了四川 During the May Day holiday 五 一 假 期 The people there were very friendlyDuring the summer holidays 在 暑 假 期 间Topic 3 let`s celebrate! 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Spring festival Chinese people Eat dumplings 舞龙舞狮 Christmas Celebrate Christams Eat Turkey 圣诞节 庆祝圣诞 吃火鸡 13. 14. 春节 中国人 吃饺子 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. Eat Christmas cakes Give each other presents Each other Lantern festival 它标志着春节的结束 On this day 在这天 Eat sweet dumplings for good luck 吃圣诞蛋糕 赠送礼物 相互,彼此 元宵节Perform lion and dragon dancesIt means the end of Spring Festival 吃汤圆求好运 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 31. 32. 33. 34. 35. 36. 37. 38. 39. 40. 41. 42. 43. 44. 45. 46. 47. 48. 49. 50. 51. 52. 53. 54. 55. Watch a lantern Show guess riddles Thanksgiving 看灯展 猜灯谜 感恩节56. 57. 58. 59. 60.Open the presents in the stockings 打开长筒袜里的礼物 Santa Claus Later that day dinner 举办一个聚会,并享用圣诞大餐 圣诞老人 互赠礼物 那天晚些时候 Give gifts to each otherGet together 团 聚 、相 聚 、聚 会 、联 欢 会 Eat turkey and potatoes 吃 火 鸡 和 马 铃 薯 New Year`s Eve Until midnight Easter On Easter Day April Fool`s day Play tricks on sb Mid-autumn festival Eat mooncakes The full moon Watch full moon Merry Christmas Happy New Year No.15 High School 最重要的节日 In many countries On December 25thHave a big get-together with a special元旦前夕 一直到深夜 复活节 在复活节这天 庆祝这个节日 愚人节 捉弄某人 中秋节 吃月饼 满月 赏月 圣诞节快乐 新生快乐 第十五中学 70. 71. 72. 在许多国家 在 12 月 25 日 圣诞节前 忙于做某事 为 --- --- 做 人 准 备 去购物 清扫房子 76. 77. 78. 装点圣诞树 彩灯 在圣诞节前夕th61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. 68. 69.Greet each other Merry Christmas Decorate Christmas Play games !互相问候 圣诞快乐! 装点圣诞树To celebrate the festivalwith apples 给邻居糖果 互赠礼物 唱圣诞歌用苹果作道具做游戏 Give neighbors sweets Give each other presents Sing Christmas songs 把长筒袜放在床尾 Choose the right pictures 选择正确的图片 New Year`s Day New Year`s Eve In Spain 在西班牙 元旦 元旦前夕Put up stockings at the end of their bedsFull 饱 的 , 满 的 反 义 词 empty 空 的The most important festival73. 74. 75.For good luck in the new year 以期盼新年有好运气 Some Jewish people For a sweet new In China 欢庆春节是一件大事 Start prepare for the festival one before it comes year 在中国 以期盼一个美好的新年 Celebrating Spring Festival is a big event 一些犹太人Before Christmas Day Be busy doing sth Prepare for Go shopping Clean houses 给他们的朋友送圣诞卡 Decorate Christmas trees Colorful lights On Christmas Eve 12 月 24 日 晚 上 Go to church Put up By the fireplaces At the end of their beds Before they go to bed 在圣诞节的早上 Get up very early The night of December 24Give Christmas cards to their friends提前一个月就为节日做准备 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. 84. 85. Prepare delicious 打扫并装饰房子 food 准备美味佳肴 Clean and decorate their house On the eve of festival The whole family Get together for a big dinner 聚在一起吃丰盛的晚餐 Stay up luck 在午夜吃饺子以求好运 86. On the first day of the lunar new year 熬夜 at midnight for good Enjoy dumplings 在春节除夕 全家人去教堂做礼拜 唱圣诞歌 在壁炉旁 在床尾 在他们睡觉前 Day 举起、挂起、张贴Sing Christmas songsOn the morning of Christmas 起得非常早 在阴历新年的第一天 87. 88. 89. 90. 91. 92. 93. Greet their parents 向 他 们 的 父 母 问 候 Lucky money 压岁钱 Thank you for your beautiful card 谢谢你(寄给我)的漂亮的贺卡 Last night Had a wonderful time 昨晚 过得很愉快119. Sweet dumplings 120. Enjoy the bright full 121. Trick or treat元宵 赏月 不请客就捣乱122. Chinese New Year = Spring Festival 新 年 123. Burn the old picture of Zao Shen, the kitchen god to get good luck 把灶神的画像烧掉以期带来好运 124. Put up 125. Dumplings 126. Sweet dumplings 127. Rice dumplings 128. For good lucky 129. For wealth 130. For a long life 131. For happiness 132. Visit friends 拜访朋友和亲戚 133. Cook delicious food 134. Give greetings to each other 135. During Spring Festival 0 春节期间 . 做美味食物 互相问候 张贴 饺子 元宵 粽子 为了好运 为了财富 为了长寿 为了幸福 and relativesWear scary [&#39;skeri] clothes 穿 可 怕 的 衣 服 Colour faces white and mouths black like ghost 把脸涂成白色,嘴巴涂成黑色,像魔鬼 一样。94. 95. 96. 97.Knock on / at 敲 门 Trick or treat!是 请 客 还 是 要 我 们 捣 乱 ? Your favorite festiva! 你 最 喜 欢 的 节 日 Please give my best wishes to your parents! 请把我最美好的祝愿带给你的父母!98. 99.Written work Write back写作练习 写一封回信 阅读短文 完成表格100. Read the passage 101. Complete the table China 中国有许多假日和节日 103. International Labor Day 104. May Day 享受一个七天的假期 105. Enyoy a seven-day holiday102. There are many holidays and festivals in国际劳动节 “五 一 ”劳 动 节106. They often go shopping or traveling 他们经常去购物或旅游 107. Dragon Boat Festival 108. On lunar May 5 109. On this day 110. Hold dragon boat races 吃粽子来纪念屈原 112. The National Day of the PRC 国 庆 节 113. The birthday of China 在中国的首都北京 115. Go to Tian`anmen to watch the national flag go up 去 天 安 门 广 场 看 升 国 旗 116. Teachers`s Day 117. Hallo ween 118. Mother`s Day 教师节 万圣节 母亲节 祖国的生日 114. In Beijing,the capital of Chinath端午节 在这天 举行龙舟比赛在农历 5 月 5 日111. Eat rice dumplings to remember Qu Yunan
仁爱版英语七年级下册重点短语及句子―汇集和整理大量word文档,专业文献,应用文书,考试资料,教学教材,办公文档,教程攻略,文档搜索下载下载,拥有海量中文文档库,关注高价值的实用信息,我们一直在努力,争取提供更多下载资源。}

我要回帖

更多关于 我们是一家人英语 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信