youare kate spade是什么牌子 than Kate

kate,you are f____england_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
kate,you are f____england
kate,you are f____england
from 注:be from 来自阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: ____【小题1】____What about you?Jane: I often go to the movies.Bill: ____【小题2】____How often do you go to the movies?Jane: ____【小题3】Bill: What’s your favorite movie?Jane: ____【小题4】____Bill: Who do you often go with?Jane: ____【小题5】____Bill: Are you going there this weekend?Jane: Yes, do you want to go with us?Bill: Sorry, I have a lot of work to do. Three times a
month.One week.C. I like movies,
too.D. Do you like
movies?E. I usually do my
homework.F. My good friend,
Kate.G. The Sound of
Music. -乐乐题库
& Unite知识点 & “阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个...”习题详情
198位同学学习过此题,做题成功率80.8%
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: E&【小题1】C&What about you?Jane: I often go to the movies.Bill: A&【小题2】G&&How often do you go to the movies?Jane: F&【小题3】Bill: What’s your favorite movie?Jane:  &【小题4】 &Bill: Who do you often go with?Jane:  &【小题5】 &Bill: Are you going there this weekend?Jane: Yes, do you want to go with us?Bill: Sorry, I have a lot of work to do. Three times a
too.&D. Do you like
Kate.G. The Sound of
本题难度:一般
题型:填空题&|&来源:2014-重庆合川区第五学区七年级下学期期中考试英语卷
分析与解答
习题“阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: ____【小题...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】根据What do you often do on weekends?因为这里问句问的是你经常在周末做什么?所以答语是我经常在家做作业,故选E。【小题2】根据I often go to the movies.我经常去看电影。下句我也喜欢看电影,故选C。【小题3】根据How often do you go to the movies?这里问的是你多长时间看一次电影。所以答语是一个月三次,故选A。【小题4】根据What’s your favorite movie?问的是你最喜欢的电影是什么?答语应该是电影名字《音乐之声》,故选G。【小题5】根据Who do you often go with?问的是你经常和谁去。所以答语应是某人的名字,故选F。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: __...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
与“阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: ____【小题...”相似的题目:
词汇运用(10分)【小题1】Thanks for your &&&&(录像).They are very interesting.【小题2】A lot of &&&&(参观者)will come to our school tomorrow.【小题3】Many teenagers in China like &&&&(西方的)food.【小题4】Please keep &&&&&(安静的).Tom is doing his homework.【小题5】The &&&&(本地的)food is different from ours.【小题6】It’s ten &&&&(minute) walk from my home to school.【小题7】People here are &&&&(friend)to everybody.【小题8】The&&&&(leaf) turn yellow in autumn.【小题9】Our classroom is bigger than &&&&&(they).【小题10】He lives on the &&&&(nine) floor.
SPECIAL EVENTS THIS WEEKEND Captain Good FellowDo your children enjoy interesting stories, funny games, and exciting dances? Captain Good Fellow will be ready to teach all these things to children of all ages at the City Theatre on Saturday morning at 10:00, Free.Walking Tour of the TownForget your worries on Saturday morning. Take a beautiful walk and learn about local history. Meet at the front entrance of City Hall at 9:30. Wear comfortable shoes! Films at the MuseumTwo European films will be shown on Saturday afternoon at the Museum Theatre. See Broken Window at 1:30. The workers will be at 3:45. For further information, call 4987898. International PicnicAre you tired of eating the same food every day? Come to Central Park on Saturday and enjoy food from all over the world. Delicious and not expensive. Noon to 5:00 pm. Take Me out to the BallgameIt’s October, and tonight is your last chance to see the Redbirds this year. Get your tickets at the gate. I don’t forget sweaters and jackets. Do You Want to Hear “The Zoo”“The Zoo”, a popular rock group from Australia, will give their first US concert tomorrow night at 8:00 at Rose Hall, City College.【小题1】You can probably eat Chinese, Italian, and Abra food &&&&.A.at Central Park on SaturdayB.at the ball gameC.at 5:00 pmD.at the front entrance of City Hall【小题2】If you are going on the Walking Tour, don’t forget &&&&.A.your worriesB.your beautiful walk C.your learning about local historyD.your comfortable shoes【小题3】“The zoo”is &&&&.A.a park with lots of animalsB.US concert C.a music groupD.going to give the concert at 8:00 am&&&&
—Where &&&& you find your ticket?—I &&&&it on the ground.did, found  do, found  were, findwill, find
“阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: ____【小题1】____What about you?Jane: I often go to the movies.Bill: ____【小题2】____How often do you go to the movies?Jane: ____【小题3】Bill: What’s your favorite movie?Jane: ____【小题4】____Bill: Who do you often go with?Jane: ____【小题5】____Bill: Are you going there this weekend?Jane: Yes, do you want to go with us?Bill: Sorry, I have a lot of work to do. Three times a
too.D. Do you like
Kate.G. The Sound of
Music. ”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“阅读下面对话,从方框内7个选项中选择5个恰当的句子完成此对话。Jane: Tomorrow is Saturday. What do you often do on weekends?Bill: ____【小题1】____What about you?Jane: I often go to the movies.Bill: ____【小题2】____How often do you go to the movies?Jane: ____【小题3】Bill: What’s your favorite movie?Jane: ____【小题4】____Bill: Who do you often go with?Jane: ____【小题5】____Bill: Are you going there this weekend?Jane: Yes, do you want to go with us?Bill: Sorry, I have a lot of work to do. Three times a
too.D. Do you like
Kate.G. The Sound of
Music. ”相似的习题。选择.1.-What do you think of the two girls?-Helen is ___ than Kate.A.clever B.more clever C.cleverer D.cleverest.clever的形容词怎么变?它是不是双音节词啊?cle ver?2.-I like to have friends who ____me-Me,too.A.are different B.is differ_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
选择.1.-What do you think of the two girls?-Helen is ___ than Kate.A.clever B.more clever C.cleverer D.cleverest.clever的形容词怎么变?它是不是双音节词啊?cle ver?2.-I like to have friends who ____me-Me,too.A.are different B.is differ
选择.1.-What do you think of the two girls?-Helen is ___ than Kate.A.clever B.more clever C.cleverer D.cleverest.clever的形容词怎么变?它是不是双音节词啊?cle ver?2.-I like to have friends who ____me-Me,too.A.are different B.is different toC.are difference from D.is different from【说出选择的原因】3.The weather in Wuhan is ____ than that ______Beijing.A.in B.in C./ D./[说出选择的原因]
1.C,clever的比较级加er,是双音节,但只有部分双音节用more 2.C 这里的who是定语从句,定friends,因此用复数,另外“与……不同”是be different from 3.B fine的比较级是finer,这里是比较两个地方的天气,in Wuhan和in Beijing都是做定语,介词不能省略,that指代the weather.答案肯定是对的,我是英语老师.
C.cleverer 单音节C.are difference from
friends who 中who 是用来代替friends的 而friends是复数B.in 表比较用比较级所以用finer 比较的是天气不是城市 要加in
1.cleverer2.A(friends是复数,所以用are,词组:be different from) 3.B(从than可以看出是比较级,所以从B和D中选,in Wuhan和in Beijing都是做定语,介词不能省略,that指代the weather)
CC be different from
前面friends是复数 所以用areB 比较级 比较的是天气
B,C,B.固定搭配
1. B。 2. A.WHO是代替先行词FRIENDS的,所以从句谓语要和FRIENDS保持一致。 3. B。两者比较用比较级。that指的是the weather in beijing.
More clever是双音节所以用more cleverC因为是friends复数,如果是单数B是对的be different to,be difference fromB 首先是比较级,主语是weather,weather in beijing
1.B 是三个音节 c le ver2.D 固定搭配 be different from
who为单三3.B
1. more clever 其实你一看clever后面有er了,变比较级就不可能是再加er了。 2. D be different from 是词组 与....不同 用who提问时,不知有几个人。所以用单数`` 3. D 比较级嘛``肯定在B和D 里选 不用解释了吧? that后面好象省略in吧`? 我忘了...}

我要回帖

更多关于 kate是什么牌子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信