歌词中有 wanna 什么 tonight ,leave sth behindme behind 女声

歌词里Feel my heart tonight (I just wanna) 这首韩语歌是谁唱的?哪有下载?_百度知道
歌词里Feel my heart tonight (I just wanna) 这首韩语歌是谁唱的?哪有下载?
Feel my heart tonight (I just wanna) (make you high) share my love tonight (baby can you be my guy) you just hold me tight (I don
봐거로굴나두의 내마 모하 기혹고해지쳐봐그처게 날처지봐껴 향봐런~~**나침가 꿀은 맘 달 (诱惑)是女歌手&#49457我刚刚在QQ音乐看了 你输入Ecdysis就出来盛恩的诱惑了这首歌叫유 탐국 서잖&#51060. B꼭 채 날 알해 위 물를봐 맘 갇 사 모 감대게혀에 하를서은콤게마와이벌 이 잊각생 니수도향겨을지 몸고추금 꽃없 들랑 맘오술랑 나봐둘놓 꿀 지여엔은간은 조만혹껴의어아 위을며럼 유직 붉 너&#44032. I just wanna make you highs을싸 어 벌은럼 &#45712, can you be my guyyou
내 내 닫 주가밤 감 난누밀(盛恩)《Ecdysis》专辑里的韩文歌词如下*f힌 안 날 깊~~*****나지 널디 너으늘 사든스와 찾어려 내엔면 결 다 나 내 맴씩를은침왔로 열 다러운매 나해 나금 내는치손 다 니봐을어*아럼린해게 움 남마땐들자 어버걸&#50473. I don’t wanna love you everydayit’s just for tonight순야와돌한무 하처를기 다 조 느은마 꽃처 데 더럼넌 훔 숨리 꿀기 같은봐 열 순벌줘을금인의아로한 오 척 깊워니 빨 &#51077
其他类似问题
韩语歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
cn/v/b/9562567.html" target="_blank">http.sina://.cn/v/b/9562567://申恩-诱惑<a href="http.sina
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名,是女声。我只记得有句歌词好像是I wanna go tonight.反正tonig_百度知道
求一首英文歌名,是女声。我只记得有句歌词好像是I wanna go tonight.反正tonig
求告知啊!求一首英文歌名!,是女声.反正tonight唱的很有感觉!。我只记得有句歌词好像是I wanna go tonight
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
百度百的出来我来这儿问啥
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很high的摇滚女声 一开始很长一段lalalalalalala 歌词中有 i want to satisfy , i need you tonight_百度知道
一首很high的摇滚女声 一开始很长一段lalalalalalala 歌词中有 i want to satisfy , i need you tonight
!歌词中有 lalalalalalala。!.i want to start a fight 一楼二楼都不对啊。急!,后来唱的最后倒数几句中有i need you tonight !!一首很high的摇滚女声 一开始很长一段lalalalalalala 一开始是念的.
提问者采纳
Pink - So What
提问者评价
谢谢 就是这首~
其他类似问题
其他5条回答
似乎名字就叫做《LaLaLa》
去看看有没有……
试试这首Daydream-艾薇儿
同求啊,我也不知道叫什么,
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欧美流行乐,女声抒情,歌词的高潮中有一句是“……I just wanna be around……”开头是钢琴演奏的寻歌名_百度知道
欧美流行乐,女声抒情,歌词的高潮中有一句是“……I just wanna be around……”开头是钢琴演奏的寻歌名
就听到这一句歌词,但是怎么也不知道是什么歌,求求大神们帮帮忙,这歌的旋律就一直在脑海中在逛街的时候忽然听到的
t wanna lose itGive me all your loveMore and more and moreSomething that you doMesmerizes meSets my body freeEvery time you touch meI&#39;t know how you do itNever felt so sweet beforeI don&#39;m in heaven babyI don&#39;re near meI&#39;m in heaven babyI don&#39;m in heaven babyI don&#39;m never gonna let you goEvery time you smileIt captivates my mindAnd it lifts me to the skyAnytime you touch meI&#39;t wanna lose itGive me all you loveI just wanna be around youTell me are you feeling the sameI just wanna be around youEvery minute of the dayOh I&#39At wanna lose itGive me all your loveMore and more and moreI just wanna be around youTell me are you feeling the sameI just wanna be around youEvery minute of the dayOh I&#39: To Be Around YouSomething that you doHypnotizes meSets my soul at easeEvery time you&#39: Mariah CareyTt know how you do itNever felt like this beforeI don&#39;t know how you do itNever felt so sweet beforeI don&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
m in heaven babyI don&#39;t know how you do itNever felt like this beforeI don&#39: Mariah CareyTm in heaven babyI don&#39;t wanna lose itGive me all your loveMore and more and moreSomething that you doMesmerizes meSets my body freeEvery time you touch meI&#39;t know how you do itNever felt so sweet beforeI don&#39;m never gonna let you goEvery time you smileIt captivates my mindAnd it lifts me to the skyAnytime you touch meI&#39;t wanna lose itGive me all your loveMore and more and moreI just wanna be around youTell me are you feeling the sameI just wanna be around youEvery minute of the dayOh I&#39: To Be Around YouSomething that you doHypnotizes meSets my soul at easeEvery time you&#39;t know how you do itNever felt so sweet beforeI don&#39;re near meI&#39;m in heaven babyI don&#39;t wanna lose itGive me all you loveI just wanna be around youTell me are you feeling the sameI just wanna be around youEvery minute of the dayOh I&#39是To Be Around You 这有歌词Artist
很抱歉,不是这首哦……谢谢你的帮忙~~~能找到第二首吗?~
To Be Around You 吗?
欧美流行乐的相关知识
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁女生唱的 come on touch me 后面是crazy... you hot give me..love tonight英文快歌_百度知道
女生唱的 come on touch me 后面是crazy... you hot give me..love tonight英文快歌
求歌名和谁唱的
!在空间偶然听到的 跪求歌名和谁唱的
When you leave I&#39!)Got me hoping you&#39, your kiss Got me hoping you&#39, (oh no)Yes sir I&#39, ever since the label changed over(Uh oh, roll like,The way that you know what I thought I knew,ll save me right now Looking so crazy in love&#39.,Tennis shoes?Uh oh, oh no noWhen I talk to mCuz I know I don&#39;t care&#39, uh oh!Got me looking,Who he think he is, uh oh, uh oh, got me looking so crazy in love (ll page me right now, oh no noUh oh, oh no noUh oh, don&#39;m begging you not to go,If you ain&#39, oh no noYs got the best of me, the one and only, your kiss (hey, oh no no)I been realer the game&#39; G, youngYou ready,They can&#39, got me looking so crazy in loveUh oh, uh oh,And baby you&#39, uh oh, got me looking so crazy in loveCheck it,Gll page me right now,But how you think I got the name Hova,s ya boy,But I still don&#39;s the beat my heart skips when I&#39;t not figure them out they like hey is he insane,Got me looking,I touch on you more and more every time, uh oh,Ivell save me right now Looking so crazy in love&#39, your love&#39, uh oh, your touchGot me looking so crazy right now (your touch)Got me hoping you&#39.,&#39, oh no noUh oh, uh oh, so crazy, your love&#39;m Looking so crazy in love&#39, crazy and deranged, (whoa.;re in love)Got me looking so crazy right now (love, but the pocket is fat like Ts;all know when the flow is loco, (oh)Ol&#39, oh no no)Fall back young, lately I&#39, your love&#39,Such a funny thing for sGot me looking so crazy right now (your love)Got me looking so crazy right now, big homie,Stick bony, baby I don&#39, uh oh,I&#39, uh oh?(Us (oh love)Got me looking so crazy right now (lookin&#39!Mt understand,Young B and the R O C!)Got me looking so crazy right now, your kiss (baby)Got me hoping you&#39, uh oh,Just how the love your doing no one else canGot me looking so crazy right now, Soprano, let&#39;m not myself!)Got me looking, uh oh, uh oh, uh oh, (oh no)The ROC handle like Van Axel,Just how your love you’re doing no one else can~Chorus~Got me looking so crazy right now!Got me looking so crazy right now,Jay Z in the range, of chinchilla(Uh oh,It&#39,Got me looking.;t understand, history in the making,The genuine article I go Is over, your touchGot me looking so crazy right now Got me hoping you&#39;s,I sling though, uh oh, uh oh, so crazy babyHEY,Part 2,a star like Rll save me right now Looking so crazy in love&#39,s goYoung Hov y&#39; crazy)Got me looking so crazy right now, uh oh.”开头的快歌看看歌词吧YesIt&#39, your kiss Got me hoping you&#39;Ct even need to buy a new dress, oh no no)to platinum the game&#39;ll save me right now (baby)Looking so crazy in love&#39;s, (hey)Got me looking, my babyI&#39;t there ain&#39,s so crazy right nowI look and stare so deep in your eyes, your touchGot me looking so crazy right now (your touch)Got me hoping you&#39;s, oh no noUh oh,Call your name two or three times in a row!)Got me hoping you&#39, uh oh,s,How I&#39,You got me sprung and I don&#39;m foolish, oh no noUre making a fool of me.;sGot me looking so crazy right now (in love)Got me looking so crazy right now, your love&#39,(Us ya girl, You can&#39, I don&#39;t care who sees,My texture is the best fur是碧昂斯的Crazy in love吧前面是“啊哦啊哦;sGot me looking so crazy right now (oh crazy)Got me looking so crazy right now, oh no noUh oh, uh oh, BIt&#39, If anything I bling yo?Crazy bring ya whole set? Look at what you did to me,s been wrap, it&#39;Cuz your love&#39, uh oh, it&#39, oh no no)Been dealing with chain smokers, got me looking so crazy in loveI&#39, Om feeling and my pride is the one to blame&#39.;m cut from a different cloth, your touch (you&#39
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
tudou. Can I have ll make you turn my way in my arms you stay Valentine is such a special day://ll be on my wayTake what I give tonight?Still It you see, I&#39? Still I wish someday I&#39, cause our love has no sweet tomorrowSo take me what you canTake /programs/view/-aEHXHDDxmM/" target="_blank">http, I miss you everyday, say that you stay(Chorus)<a href="http?If she ask you I want you tell her pleased to wait just for one day(Chorus)Forever I wait, I love you.tudou://www, wait for the day The day that you say, just tonightWhen all my sads tomorrow&#39;t you seeWhy do you turn your head?Why do you turn your back, just for one day(Chorus for next two paragraphs)Give me your love tonight. Can I have your love just today. Can&#39, Ill make you turn my way in my arms you stayI love you, pretending not to see?If she ask you I want you tell her please to wait, hold me tightTake what I give tonight. Can&#39, just tonightMisss out of sightGive me your kiss tonight like a lovers doIn the morning I&#39, pretending not to hearGive Me Your Love TonightCome to me
不是呃 是快歌 貌似歌词还有点恶心..在别人qq空间听到的
玛丽亚凯莉的 touch my body~感觉好像~
call me maybe
不是 这个歌我听过 ...
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 leave you far behind 的文章

更多推荐