求部film

RPGFILM拍摄计划:北漂故事《酒托》--- 一部真正属于北京的影片。
酒托是RPGFILM第一部120分钟大电影,本剧本是经过RPGFILM所有团队成员精心编写的一个多线喜剧都市题材的电影剧本,反映出在北京繁华都市下社会最底层人为了活着为了生存的各种心酸血泪史。【RPG作品】80后青春爱情励志短剧【那些年我们一起劫过的女孩】(项目视频)&-&萝莉女生遭遇抢劫,与歹徒智勇搏斗,擦出爱情火花,能否修成正果?【RPG实力】RPGFILM旗下具有专业的后期制作团队RedColor,主要从事后期剪辑、后期调色等工作,RedColor用蒙太奇的神奇魅力让影片更真实、完美!【RPG设备】在别人看来我们是在做白日梦,但是我们一定要做到它,我们不想做一个没有梦想的人,这样的生命没有意义!RPGTEAM如果你在北京,如果你拥有对电影的一份热情,RPG欢迎你的加入。I&want&you!!别让现实束缚你的梦想,把梦想照进现实。相信自己,让我们一起实现对电影的那一份梦想。I&need&you!!!现招募演员若干名,唯一的标准“热爱表演”即可。【联系方式】中国北京西城区西四南大街26-1-2号eMail:&新浪微博/relaxplaygameQQ:&1969257手机:&-6RPGFILM拍摄电影都是好友和喜爱电影的朋友为了一个共同的梦想走到一起。目前我们拍摄都是无报酬,演员和工作人员都是自己带服装、坐车、买水、吃饭,由于拍摄还有很多地方需要资金,如果您,喜爱我们的作品,在不影响您自身利益的情况下自愿捐助我们,我们将非常感谢您!我们的努力,您的援助。我们必定带着我们的态度,领着我们的独立电影走向辉煌。作为人类有梦才完美,索性就把梦做大一点!
最新支持者
吧!有什么想法或问题可以吼吼,创作人会及时回复哦!
Yuting_Tao
大制作 希望能实现
支持一下,这么长时间的片子,都可以上院线了,制作看上去貌似很大,剧本看上去没什么吸引力...
北京北京。。
RPGFILM拍摄计划:北漂故事《酒托》--- 一部真正属于北京的影片。
酒托是RPGFILM第一部120分钟大电影,本剧本是经过RPGFILM所有团队成员精心编写的一个多线喜剧都市题材的电影剧本,反映出在北京繁华都市下社会最底层人为了活着为了生存的各种心酸血泪史。
北京西城区
支持TA (6位支持者)
希望大家支持我们的大电影梦想,无论如何我们都会将他实现!
支持 ?100 (3位支持者)
1.可以与RPGFILM参与本片的剧本编写,分镜头剧本制作。2.可以与RPGFILM一起参与拍摄的前期策划,人员招募和拍摄制作
支持 ?200 (1位支持者)
获得支持者大礼包!1.所有参演演员的签名海报2.第一时间寄去本片DVD套装(您将打败全国99.99%的观众,抢鲜看到本片)3.为您置办些老北京的物件4.首映礼门票
支持 ?1,000 (0位支持者)
获得参演机会和专业演员一起拼戏
支持 ?10,000 (0位支持者)
在作品创作的时候,根据剧情的需要可以植入您的广告(包括台词植入和环境植入)
支持 ?50,000 (0位支持者)
限额2位,剩余2位
1.本片的海报上将体现您的LOGO,标注为战略合作伙伴2.本片开始和结束时字幕添加您为战略合作伙伴以及LOGO贴标3.获得本片网络使用授权(非独家)4.共享版权(具体可详谈,签署合同)
支持 ?100,000 (0位支持者)
限额1位,剩余1位
1.成为本片的联合出品方(享有所有出品方可拥有的所有权利)2.获得本片使用授权(非独家)3.共享版权(具体可详谈,签署版权合同)4.首映礼现场最大化体现出品方:主持人麦克风上企业LOGO呈现主持人提及品牌和影片的合作及内容首映礼开始前大屏幕循环播放品牌广告红地毯现场设企业产品展示区/易拉宝、X展架企业领导与创作团队同走红地毯
关于支持与退款:
此项目必须在日 23:12之前达到?100,000的目标才算成功,否则已经支持的订单将取消。
订单取消时,您的支持金额将自动退至【】中。您可以支持其他项目,或在此【】至您的支付宝或财付通。求一篇film review随便什么电影都可以,最好用词简单点的,句子也不要太长_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇film review随便什么电影都可以,最好用词简单点的,句子也不要太长
求一篇film review随便什么电影都可以,最好用词简单点的,句子也不要太长
This is a popular film.It introduces a farm’chicken how escape from the farm..The important person is a chicken,Ginger.The farmer is Mr. And Mrs. Tweedy.They are very bad.They would kill the hen if she didn’t lay eggs for three days.How bad they are!The hens lived on the farm unhappily and afried. But luckily,the hens had a wise leader,Genger.She is brave and clever.Many times,she led the hens in trying to escape from the farm..All tries failed in the end.However,Ginger never gave up. One night,arooster named Mr. Rhoes “flew”to the farm.He escaped from a circus.He made a deal with Ginger: Ginger would hide him on the farm and he would teach the hens how to fly.Mr. Rhodes and Ginger tried many ways but the hens just could not fly in the end. The Tweedies were carrying out a plan when the hens tried to learn how to fly.In order to make puick money,Mrs. Tweedy bought a pie machine.The machine could make pies out of chicken.That meant all the hens on the farm would die soon. Mr. Rhodes left secretly one night.He felt sorry for the hens,because he had cheated them:he couldn’tfly at all! Ginger and the hens were very angry,but they had to continue in their efforts to escape from the farm.They decide to make a plane.With the help of tow smart mice,the hens finaly made one!All the hens sat in the plane and they tried to fly out of the farm.Mrs. Tweedy tried her best to stop the hens.In their darkest hour,Mr. Rhodes came back to help the hens.Woring together,he and Ginger saved their team. At last,the hens got to their new home:a place with green grass.There were no farms,farmers or fences.They lived there happily. How nice the story is!What does it tell us?It tells “Where there’s a will, there’s a way.”to us.You effort ,believe you can defeat your opponent who he is very powerful.求一篇高一水品的Film review,急用!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇高一水品的Film review,急用!
求一篇高一水品的Film review,急用!
One of my all-time favorite movies.It might be on the sweet side,but sometimes that's just exactly what is needed.Anyway,there is Christopher Plummer as the captain to balance out all that sweetness.I always thought he had a great voice and terrific screen presence in this film.Julie Andrews at her freshest and best...her singing is wonderful,the alps are wonderful,the songs are memorable,and the story line never gets boring.The Sound of Music rules because it has everythingWhile many people agree that the Sound of Music is one of the best films of all time,some are at a loss to ad they buckle under and admit that there are parts that are syrupy,etc.Well,I'll tell you why it's the best movie ever (and I DON'T agree that it's too syrupy).It simply has everything one could want in a movie.First of all,it has a REAL romance - one where you can watch the characters slowly fall in love.It's not like today's movies where two characters meet and the next scene is them waking up together.Secondly,it has humor.Not syrupy or corny humor,but very wry,dry tongue-in-cheek humor.For evidence,look at the quotes.Baronness Schraeder is especially well-done in this regard.Her comments simply drip with ice."Good bye,Maria.I'm sure you'll make a fine nun." You want to smack her.Thirdly,it's got adventure.The Nazis are the ultimate villains in any movie - WWII was as clear a case of good vs.evil as you can find,making it great fodder for films - and so it's great to see Maria,the Captain and the kids outwit them.Fourthly,it's got great music.Fifthy,it's got great scenery.And the plot and dialogue are astounding.I find new things to admire each time I watch.Finally,is there a greater scene in any movie than the nuns revealing the stolen Nazi car parts?"The Sound of Music" does not just succeed because it cheers people up with syrup or song.It succeeds because it is a wonderfully-constructed,wonderfully-written,wonderfully-acted,brilliant movie.For me,no other movie can compare.Not to be obsessed with it or anything.:)}

我要回帖

更多关于 求推荐几部好看的av 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信