有首英文歌曲歌词里有Lvyou 是什么歌曲适合做铃声

求一首英文歌曲,女声,有点抒情,歌曲开头有一段音乐,歌词里有一句好像是I Will Love You All My Life_百度知道
求一首英文歌曲,女声,有点抒情,歌曲开头有一段音乐,歌词里有一句好像是I Will Love You All My Life
以前在逛街的时候听过一次,再也没听过了。
提问者采纳
1;ve struggled all my lifeTo find that thing that makes it rightWith you it seems I may have foundSome other kind of loveI will love you all my lifeAlways be by your sideAnd I will give you all I have&#39暂时想到这两首,不知道你要的是哪个 ;ll always have in meI're insaneFor me I'm so grateful for the man you turned out to beAnd it doesn&#39, the sadness and the rainSo pure and healing was the love you bringI knew inside it felt so rightFor me I&#39.Charlie Landsborough - I Will Love You All My Life 歌词, All I own Everything is yours alone Everyday my whole life thru I will spend loving you I will love you all my life 2;ll forever be a sacred part of meI will love you all my lifeAlways be by your sideAnd I will give you all I have&#39.Jennifer Lopez - Again歌词, you cameClearit matter who you happen to meetYou'Cause you gave me peace and joy againAve struggled all my lifeTo find that thing that makes it rightWith you it seems I may have foundSome other kind of loveI will love you all my lifeAlways be by your sideAnd I will give you all I have&#39, againI was scared to let go and trust your loveAfter what I&#39:LikeCause you gave me peace and joy againAgain, you never said a wordBut something said you've been through I have had enoughWhisperin&#39, All I own Everything is yours alone Everyday my whole life thru I will spend loving you Everybody says for you I’m wrong You’ll get nowhere Fast with me along They keep telling me I don’t belong But I will love you all my life All my life:Your forever telling me I’m weak When I’m critized I never speak I prefer to turn the other cheek But I will love you all my life I can never do things right by you I’m the kind of man who muddles thru You can find mistakes in all I do But I will love you all my life Something foolish happens and you see In the Middle of it all is me Seems I cause you so much misery But I will love you all my life ACause you gave me peace and joy againAgainA friend is what you&#39
提问者评价
谢谢 是Jennifer Lopez - Again我把所有分都给你啦
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
找了很久都没有帮你找到呵呵!1!哪我介绍几首女声的有点抒情的歌曲给你听吧.Forever Friends2.A Little Love3.Proud Of You希望你喜欢啊
always come back to your love
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生唱的英文歌曲 歌词好像是什么you go away 很好听的一首英文歌曲。有点悲伤
一首女生唱的英文歌曲 歌词好像是什么you go away 很好听的一首英文歌曲。有点悲伤
昨天去杭州乐园的时候听到的
快关门的时候放的歌曲 是个女的唱的 歌词好像是什么you go away什么的。有谁知道吗
不区分大小写匿名
是M2M的 the day you went away 吧
那是don't go away吗
2NE1唱过一首类似的
是英文的。是杭州乐园快关门时放的一首歌曲
我找到了,里有名歌词和你说的一模一样。歌曲名:take me to your heart original version歌手:michael learns to r 专辑:michael learns to r 歌词:hiding from the rain and snowtrying to forget but i won't let golooking at a crowded streetlistening to my own heart beatso many people all around the worldtell me where do i find someone like you girl(chorus)take me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand before i'm oldshow me what love is - haven't got a clueshow me that wonders can be truethey say nothing lasts foreverwe're only here todaylove is now or neverbring me far awaytake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit's easy take me to your heartstanding on a mountain highlooking at the moon through a clear blue skyi should go and see some friendsbut they don't really comprehenddon't need too much talking without saying anythingall i need is someone who makes me wanna singtake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand before i'm oldshow me what love is - haven't got a clueshow me that wonders can be truethey say nothing lasts foreverwe're only here todaylove is now or neverbring me far awaytake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit's easy take me to your hearttake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit's easy take me to your hearthttp:
根本就不是。
你你咋虚报不能M
don&t you go away
是wanna be where you are 吗
&http://hupu./nba/c466753.html& 是不是这个
酷狗里面听歌识曲,哼出来的也可以识别哦,
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家一首女生唱的英文歌曲 歌词好像是什么you go away 很好听的一首英文歌曲。有点悲伤_百度知道
一首女生唱的英文歌曲 歌词好像是什么you go away 很好听的一首英文歌曲。有点悲伤
昨天去杭州乐园的时候听到的快关门的时候放的歌曲 是个女的唱的 歌词好像是什么you go away什么的。有谁知道吗拜托了
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
s easy take me to your hearttake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit't got a clueshow me that wonders can be truethey say nothing lasts foreverwe&#39:take me to your heart original version歌手.re only here todaylove is now or neverbring me far awaytake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit'm oldshow me what love is - haven&#39:hiding from the rain and snowtrying to forget but i won&#39:michael learns to r 专辑:michael learns to r 歌词:s easy take me to your heartstanding on a mountain highlooking at the moon through a clear blue skyi should go and see some friendsbut they don't really comprehenddon's easy take re only here todaylove is now or neverbring me far awaytake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand and hold meshow me what love is - be my guiding starit't let golooking at a crowded streetlistening to my own heart beatso many people all around the worldtell me where do i find someone like you girl(chorus)take me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand before i'm oldshow me what love is - haven&#39我找到了。歌曲名;t need too much talking without saying anythingall i need is someone who makes me wanna singtake me to your heart take me to your soulgive me your hand before i't got a clueshow me that wonders can be truethey say nothing lasts foreverwe&#39,里有名歌词和你说的一模一样
是M2M的 the day you went away 吧
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌曲 歌词是 谁you 什么 漂亮女孩_百度知道
有一首英文歌曲 歌词是 谁you 什么 漂亮女孩
有一首英文歌曲
什么 漂亮女孩
全是英文的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
what makes you beautiful
单向乐队唱的
Nothin' on you
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首广场舞歌曲,开头音乐滴答滴答滴答滴答,女的唱的,歌词里有she i love you(可能是这样的) 英文的,谁知道歌名,中速&br/&还有we love you(没听明白)中间也有滴答滴答滴答滴答
有一首广场舞歌曲,开头音乐滴答滴答滴答滴答,女的唱的,歌词里有she i love you(可能是这样的) 英文的,谁知道歌名,中速还有we love you(没听明白)中间也有滴答滴答滴答滴答 5
不是的,是英文,不过还是谢谢你!
李玟滴答滴
也不是,谢谢!是英文的,广场舞
艾薇儿的--i love you
不是的,谢谢!
其他回答 (2)
不是这个,谢谢!是英文歌,广场舞的
是串烧 但是不知道怎么叫
不是串烧啊
&那就不知道了
哦,不过还是要谢谢你哦
不用 我一样没有帮到你!