i dialer wrong读音 number怎么读

Car Dialer on the App Store on iTunes
Opening the iTunes Store.If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or on your Windows desktop.Progress Indicator
Opening the iBooks Store.If iBooks doesn't open, click the iBooks app in your Dock.Progress Indicator
iTunes is the world's easiest way to organize and add to your digital media collection.
We are unable to find iTunes on your computer. To buy and download Car Dialer by speed4touch, get iTunes now.
Already have iTunes? Click I Have iTunes to open it now.
Car Dialer
By speed4touch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Description
"Car Dialer" reproduces the push button speed dials of a conventional cell phone keypad.Therefore with an iPhone you can telephone around 20 chosen contacts by using just one hand, something which is very practical in a car and increases safety.If you are lefthanded, you can now reverse the keypad.The problem with pop-up confirmation of the number of the caller no longer exists in version 3.1
What's New in Version 1.3
"Car Dialer" is now localized in most of the languages supported by the iPhone.
iPhone Screenshot
Customer Reviews
This program is very good
Instead of haveing to fumble with several menus to call someone in my contacts list, I just press the speed dial number for 1 of the 20 names I have on my speed dial which makes dailing the other person really easy. The only addition I would like to see is the ability to reorginize the people on my speed dial list instead of starting all over if I delete a number in the middle of the list. I've seen it done with other apps I use and this would be 5 star app for me if I could make these changes eaily.
speed4touch
This is a great app., but under Iphone 3.0, it ask you if you want to dial after you push a button. Under 2.2.1 it just dialed the number on the button you pushed.
My phone #s get wiped out
It worked fine until I sync my iPhone. Maybe I'm doing something wrong but I don't think so. There have been several times that I have had to re-enter my phone numbers after a sync. Frustrating. I can change this rating if someone can explain to me if it was my error.
Customers Also Bought
$1.99Category: Version: 1.3Size: 0.8 MBLanguages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, UkrainianSeller: patrick melcer sarlCompatibility: Requires iOS 2.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone.
Customer Ratings
Current Version:
&&&&&76 Ratings
All Versions:
&&&&&116 Ratings
More iPhone Apps by speed4touch
Discover and share new apps.
Follow us on .
Discover and share new music, movies, TV, books, and more.
and discover new iTunes Radio Stations and the music we love.2 X Monster Hard Plastic Protective Case Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500
出价次数:
系统自动出价,下标前请查看详细资讯
最高出价者:k***a(评价:172)
开始时间: 10:57:04(中国)
结束时间: 10:57:04(中国)
商品备注颜色: Multi-Color
地面运输方式:Economy Shipping from outside US
费用:USD0.0
最小-最大花费天数:12天-36天
&div style="text-align:center"&&img src="/sw/java.gif" border="0"&&br&&table align="center"&&tr&&td&&a style="text-decoration:none" href="/mayzeng" target="_blank"&&img src="/sw/browse1.gif" border="0"&&/a&&/td&&td height="23px" valign="middle" align="center"&&font face="arial" size="2"&&b&&a href="/mayzeng" target="_blank"&mayzeng&/a& Store&/b&&/font&&/td&&/tr&&/table&&/div&
&img src="/web/aswCredit.gif" border="0"&&br&&a href="/?how=scLnk1" target="_blank"&&img src="/images/sc1line1.gif" border="0"&&/a&
&&&&&&&&& Fashion Hard Skin Cover Case For Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500&
100% Brand New .&High Quality Hard&Case
Easy access to use all keypad/button and slot ,no need removing the phone cover
Easy access to use& your charger, cable or headset without removing the case.
Protect your phone from Dust Fingerprints, dents , scratches and Bumps
This case is light-weight, strong and sturdy.
Made to fit your&Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500&perfectly.
Color as picture
&&&&& Very Cool Cute&Fashion design.Plastic Hard Back Case
& & & Perfect Fit the design of&Samsung Galaxy S4 IV i9500
&Hard case 2 pcs
&& ( Phone not included )
Noise Canceling
Phone Bluetooth Dialer
Multipoint
TF Card + FM
Answer call
Music Dreaming
Leather case
2 credit card slots
1 money slot
Contact me
For Apple IPhone 4 4S 4G 4GS
For Apple iphone 5 5G
For Samsung Galaxy Note II 2 N7100
For Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7272
For Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini i8190
For Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos i9082
For Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190
For Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV i9500
For Samsung Galaxy S3 III i9300
For Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Note III N9000
For HTC ONE M7
For HTC One Mini M4
For Sony Xperia Z L36h
For Sony Xperia Z1 L39h
For Nokia Lumia 520
For Nokia Lumia 720
For Nokia Lumia 925
For LG Optimus L5 II Dual E455
For LG Optimus G2
For LG Optimus L7 II Dual P715
For Huawei Ascend P6
For Huawei Ascend Y300
Payment Methods:
We accept payment by PayPal.
We only ship to Paypal confirmed address. Please make sure your shipping address is updated.
Please make payment within 14days after you place the order,If you need assistance submitting your payment, please contact customer service.
Items will be shipped within 1 business day after payment received
Item Most time will arrive In 10-20 Days,But sometimes It will takes a little bit Longer,Goes to 20-25 Days.
Tracking Number will be provided if you purchase more than 30USD,15GBP
All packages will be marked as gift with low value.
Delivery Time
working day
Working Days + weekend
United States
Rate (item arrived)
if you can't receive the item or receive wrong item,Please contact us to check it for you.
United Kingdom
Rate (item arrived)
Rate (item arrived)
Rate (item arrived)
Rate (item arrived)
Rate (item arrived)
Rate (item arrived
Other country
Rate(item arrived
12-30working days
There is occasionally delay on international shipping even in USA, Canada, UK, Australia due to the Customs. Please contact with us firstly and we will check immediately.
Exchange and Return:
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges
We provide replacement service for defective item
All Items Have a 60 Warranty. Buy with confidence!
Buyer is responsible for the shipping fee of the return item to us. We will NOT be responsible for any loss incurred during return delivery.
Attention:
If your email account has a block spam mail option or a email blocking option please make sure that our email address isn't included in that list before you email us.
We stand behind every product we sell. If you still don't receive the item within 45 days after we shipped it, please contact,we will help you .
Thank you for purchasing. Your business is Much appreciated. Thank you and have a great day!
&div style="text-align:center"&&a style="text-decoration:none" href="/?id=AC845725"&&img src="/Resources/Images/countercredit.gif" border="0"&&/a&&/div&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&You May also Like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&You May also Like&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
亚马逊代购
数码摄相机
数码天下其他
美国eBay拍卖分类
美国亚马逊分类
日本乐天商城分类
工作时间:09:00-23:00(周一~周六)
15:30-23:00(周日)
上海市闵行区顾戴路3008号赢嘉广场1103室
Copyright (C)
All Rights ReservedFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article needs additional citations for . Please help
by . Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. (February 2009)
War dialing or wardialing is a technique of using a
to automatically scan a list of
numbers, usually dialing every number in a
to search for computers,
use the resulting lists for various purposes:
for exploration, and
- malicious hackers who specialize in computer security - for guessing user accounts (by capturing voicemail greetings), or locating modems that might provide an entry-point into computer or other electronic systems. It may also be used by security personnel, for example, to detect unauthorized devices, such as modems or faxes, on a company's telephone network.
A single wardialing call would involve calling an unknown number, and waiting for one or two rings, since answering computers usually pick up on the first ring. If the phone rings twice, the modem hangs up and tries the next number. If a modem or fax machine answers, the wardialer program makes a note of the number. If a human or answering machine answers, the wardialer program hangs up. Depending on the time of day, wardialing 10,000 numbers in a given area code might annoy dozens or hundreds of people, some who attempt and fail to answer a phone in two rings, and some who succeed, only to hear the wardialing modem's
and hang up. The repeated incoming calls are especially annoying to businesses that have many consecutively numbered lines in the exchange, such as used with a
telephone system.
Some newer wardialing software, such as , does not require a modem to conduct wardialing. Rather such programs can use
connections, which can speed up the number of calls that a wardialer can make.
has a patent
on a multi-line war dialer. ("System and Method for Scan-Dialing Telephone Numbers and Classifying Equipment Connected to Telephone Lines Associated therewith.") The patented technology is implemented in Sandstorm's
war dialer.
The popular name for this technique originated in the 1983 film . In the film, the protagonist programmed his computer to dial every telephone number in
to find other computer systems. Prior to the movie's release, this technique was known as "hammer dialing" or "",[] but the film introduced the method to many, such as the members of . By 1985 at least one company advertised a "War Games Autodialer" for Commodore computers. Such programs became common on bulletin board systems of the time, with file names often truncated to wardial.exe and the like due to
on such systems. Eventually, the etymology of the name fell behind as "war dialing" gained its own currency within computing culture.
The popularity of wardialing in 1980s and 1990s prompted some states to enact legislation prohibiting the use of a device to dial telephone numbers without the intent of communicating with a person.
A more recent phenomenon is , the searching for
() from a moving vehicle. Wardriving was named after wardialing, since both techniques involve
to find computer networks. The aim of wardriving is to collect information about
(not to be confused with ).
Similar to war dialing is a
under TCP/IP, which "dials" every
to find out what services are available. Unlike wardialing, however, a port scan will generally not disturb a human being when it tries an IP address, regardless of whether there is a computer responding on that address or not. Related to wardriving is , the practice of drawing chalk symbols in public places to advertise the availability of wireless networks.
The term is also used today by analogy for various sorts of exhaustive
against an authentication mechanism, such as a password. While a
might involve trying each word in a dictionary as the password, "wardialing the password" would involve trying every possible password. Password protection systems are usually designed to make this impractical, by making the process slow and/or locking out an account for minutes or hours after some low number of wrong password entries.
, a war dialer for .
, a war dialer using
providers.
Patrick S. Ryan (Summer 2004). . Social Science Research Network 2008.
Vollmann, Michael T (director) (). . CNN.
. Compute!'s Gazette (advertisement). 1985-01. p. 167 2014.
Site dedicated to collecting 8/16-bit wardialers and other related software.
The 2005 revision of the TCPA appears to make wardialing a federal crime in the United States.
2009 article about using WarVOX for an internal network scan.
: Hidden categories:您所在位置: &
&nbsp&&nbsp&nbsp&&nbsp
【首发】江苏省南京市2014届高三考前冲刺训练南京市教研室英语word版含答案高考.doc35页
本文档一共被下载:
次 ,您可免费全文在线阅读后下载本文档
文档加载中...广告还剩秒
需要金币:65 &&
你可能关注的文档:
··········
··········
2014年南京市高三英语热身训练题的说明
命题意图:
《高三英语热身训练题》旨在帮助本届考生在考前训练一些重点题和易错题,进一步强化学生审题能力和解题技巧,减少高考中不必要的失误。
重点题型:
共6组题,每组包括:单项填空(15题)、完形填空(1篇)、阅读理解(2篇)和书面表达(1篇)共四项内容。
使用建议:
1. 本《热身训练题》要让学生限时完成,单项选择每组(15题)8分钟,完形填空每篇15分钟,阅读理解每篇7分钟,书面表达每篇18分钟,要重点训练。
2.单选要突出核心概念理解和语境信息支撑,教师在讲评单选题时,要做到点面结合,举一反三;完形要关注叙议结合和议论文体;阅读要关注深层次设题,如:文章结构,行文走势,作者语气和态度,文体修辞等;书面表达要特别关注图示类和短文写作。
3.为了使用方便,6组试题均已编号,可以加听力整卷使用,也可以分解成专题作限时训练使用。
南京市教学研究室英语组
2014年南京市高三英语热身训练题
单项填空. ________ news hit ________Venice Film Festival unexpectedly: Hayao Miyazaki, the world’s most honored creator of animated features, was ending his movie career.
A. 不填;theB. 不填;不填C. T 不填D. T the
22. The successful candidate will be adaptable, take ownership of and develop in the role by taking initiative, being motivated and ________ high standards.
A. ensured
B. to ensure
C. ensuring
D. to be ensured
23. As the scheduled flight for Stockholm from Helsinki early Thursday was canceled, he had to _______ an airport hotel and will fly to Stockholm later Thursday if weather allows.
A. check into
B. burst i
正在加载中,请稍后...}

我要回帖

更多关于 wrong怎么读 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信