15年星光大道中的张微非诚勿扰的简历

刚才星光大道张微唱的英文歌叫什么?_百度知道
刚才星光大道张微唱的英文歌叫什么?
s the 'ma treat these shell casings like a soccer ballI's crazySo I live it to the fullest ' roll '9( lyrics by T T )First verse uhI't suck my dick then you'm almost at the finish line so I can'90s was like the Navy you was like the BradysYou s life in the fast laneMovin'll let you take meYou let me take this shovel dig up the corspes Jack KevorkianGo 'til I dieLike a half a pair of dice life'm headed just enjoyin'm on fire off the top might wanna back up the dataRunnin'til I're gonna get decapitatedOther words you don'all *****'til I dieI'80s;m livin' when you sayin's gon' give me head then I'cause she' kindnessI kill ya my natural persona'It&#39!Catch me in my MercedesBumpin'im out of his uniformLeave him wit' life in the fast laneMovin' you bangin't sound too heinous when I say thisNicki Minaj but I wanna stick (Mm livin'til I drop and ride 've been warned if you'm SwayzeAnd you only live it once so I'm'all fags knowClaimin'm a geniusReally I belong inside a dang insane asylum cleanin' Walmart d-d-down every time a-r-r-roundAnd he came to the club tonight wit' 's much worseYou' a bottle this Captain Morgan attacks my organsMy slow flow is euphoric it' a player you won't fuckin' be fascinatin'm almost at the finish line so I can'fore I get on a roll (Damn)Let me tell you what this pretty little dame' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)I' 5'til I drop and ride ' over hip-hop in a verbal tractor-trailerHomie this sick you can normally ask a haterDon't stop nowI don's name is ' roll 's back in t-t-townDid I s-st-stutter motherfucker Fuck them all he'9″ to hold this bitch downLike a motherfuckin'm have to take itAnd then after takin't be exaggeratin'm livin'm agitated aggravatedTo the point you don's lookin&#39!My 'em around enterin'Livin' at the speed of life and I can't really know where I' say The whole rap game passed away on top of the affadavitGraduated from master debater slash massive masturbatorTo Michael Jackson' the rideJust gon'onna rip this mystical slick shitYou don' an exclamation mark maybeYou should listen when I flip the linguistics've been born or if you can formSlap up a cop and then snatch 'm the crack-a-latorBrung ya lay to this party be my penis ejaculator laterTell you boyfriend that you just struck paydirtYou rollin'm on a islandMy life'til I' a capital B wit' that I't slow downOnly got a gallon in the gas tankBut I' intellect mad slow y't wanna become another victim or statistic of this shit' I' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)My whole goal as a poet't really know where I'Cause after I spit the bullets I' Shady 's kinda famousAnd I hope that I don' you flamin's justA whole motherfuckin'm livin'm headed just enjoyin's back wit' a shit fit nowHere little t-t-trailer trash take a look who' life in the fast lane (Pedal to the metal)I' try them trailer parksCrazy I am back and I am razor-sharp babyAnd that's to be relaxed in orbitAt war wit'Bet you could light your own cigarette witcha assholeMe and Shady deaded the past so that basically resurrected my cashflowI might rap tight as the snatch of a fat dykeThough I ain'Cause I'm thinkin't stop nowI don&#39!) and spitted him outGirl giddy-up now get get downHe&#39!)Meanin't wrapped tightMy blood type's ridin' them dicks like lips I't slow downOnly got a gallon in the gas tankBut I'ma catch a case it'm on ' activator (Wback and forth in more beef that you can pack a fork inI&#39! So get this dick I' at the speed of life and I can&#39!)You morons think that I' around this club and it looks like people are havin'mas like I rap endorphinsI made a pact with the Devil that says I'll kill you all wit' the rideJust gon'bout this nice nice ladyWait false stop me now ' the life of the infinite enemy downMy tenement too many now to send my serenity powersSpin ' chick underwater he tryna d-dr-drownShawty when you dance you got me captivatedJust by the way that you keep lickin' wit's gon't it make sense these shell casings is just like a bag of paperDrop in the lap of a tax evader (Homie they spent)Now make that ass drop like a sack of potatoesWhat girl I' his socks hard bottoms and bloomers onAnd hang him by his balls from the horn of a unicornY' in the vicinityNow was called Eminem but he threw away the candy and ate the rapperChewed him up (PtEminem Feat Royce da 5'til I dieI' Ice Ice Baby screamin'ma live thisLivin'm livin' on the Autobahn on autopilotBefore I touch dirt I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁星光大道的张微唱的英文歌叫什么_百度知道
星光大道的张微唱的英文歌叫什么
提问者采纳
couldn&#39.Wre blessed with the chest.a straight Couldn&#39.Nve been feeling you a long time.You gotta go get the girl whs staying then you&#39, why you stalling, let her know, you drive me crazy, why you waiting here, when you know that its real.Baby I&#39.I&#39, when yot figure what it was, yeah Yeah, to have found true loveOh, let her know.Me scooping you.Found a way, why you waiting here, let her know, I just couldn&#39.I done mt you say it to her, oh woahWhere was you before It let her get away cause you know that you love her, know, soon as she would walk in the door - I was gone like a feen.If you'ma get it off my chest and say exactly what I feel, why you stalling.When you know, why don's how bad it was.You see I had a girlfriend around that time?When you can&#39.Noo Why I felt a rush in my chest, asking questions to my brain, let her know.If you&#39?When you can&#39.When you know,t see myself in life with no other.Sleep with it.Wre just long gone, from the top I re blt you say it to her, from the top I was winning with her, was it lust,re blessed with the chest, the most beautifulest thing - I gotta get you in my life YeahThe minute I go deeper inside, girl you got a player stuck WoahCause Im reward cause I know I got a lot with you, when you know, tell it stays, when you know that its real.Ain&#39,s staying then you&#39.Fre waiting and she&#39.I&#39.I gotta let you know.At felt that way before.And a whole new experience, why don&#39, comer.Are waiting and she&#39.You gotta go get the girl when you find that one.You gotta go get the girl when you find that one, tell it stays.Ain&#39.If you&#39.If you're waiting and she&#39.Everytime Everytime that they would mention your name, you know.When you know, tell it stays.If you&#39.When you know When you knowWhen you know Gotta let her knowWhen you know, know.And then when I would look in your eyes.If you&#39.Like my heart felt a rush.When you know When you knowWhen you know When I knowWhen you know.Cause I was falling in love.Found a way, let her know, why don't felt that way before.Something inside eventually stops.But I knew it was something about you that moved something inside me and I knew, when yore just long gone, I&#39, got me delerious, to have found true love, girl I's staying then you&#39, soon as she would walk in the door - I t let her get away cause you know that you love her.When you know, when you know that its real, to have found true love, when you know that its real, asking questions to my brain.Ohh, yeah Oh, that&#39, when you know.When you know, I got stiff and my legs froze up
来自团队:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁查看: 1980|回复: 7
来自 湖北精华
十堰“小周迅”张微在星光大道节目录制现场张微生活照点击进入论坛查看网友报料秦楚网讯 记者 吴楠 报道:日前,有网友在秦楚论坛发帖称十堰“小周迅”张微参加了央视《星光大道》节目的录制。记者联系张微后证实了这一消息。7日,网友“寸草心”在秦楚论坛发帖称:“十堰美女张微‘小周迅’昨晚参加《星光大道》周赛录制,有可能演唱《南水北调版小苹果》!请大家关注两个月后的CCTV《星光大道》。”并附上了节目现场的图片。记者随后电话联系上张微,她向记者证实了这一事情,表示目前仍在北京进行紧张的录制工作。张微说,感谢大家的关心,由于节目是录播,存在相关的保密措施,更多的细节目前不便透露。她目前正全身心地投入到节目录制之中,后期适当的时候会再跟记者联系。张微曾参加过国内火爆的《非诚勿扰》节目,因长相酷似周迅而走红,去年由她领舞的《十堰南水北调版小苹果》MV在各大网媒上播放,掀起一阵热潮。
来自 湖北精华
& &&&对于此女,只能呵呵了,当年上非诚勿扰是问及家乡,回答说:湖北那边的。连十堰市都不提。
来自 湖北精华
自己就是自己,为什么要傍个明星去说呢。
来自 湖北精华
给个支持吧,最近几年十堰连续好几个人参加《星光大道》的节目,说明咱们十堰文艺人才蛮多啊。
来自 湖北精华
不知道说什么,十堰人出名就好
来自 湖北精华
顶贴就是支持。
来自 湖北精华
对于此女,只能呵呵了,当年上非诚勿扰是问及家乡,回答说:湖北那边的。连十堰市都不提。 ...
不爱家乡的人,本事再大,视如粪土
来自 湖北精华
给个支持吧,最近几年十堰连续好几个人参加《星光大道》的节目,说明咱们十堰文艺人才蛮多啊。 ...
& &去年省运会,十堰在网球,游泳等项目上异军突起,大放异彩令人惊叹。十堰地区以前由于贫困偏僻,在各方面人才培养方面一直落后于省内其它地市,十堰城区虽然富裕,但因建市时间短,沉淀不够,加之上世纪以前处于建市发展时期,没有精力建立文化艺术人才方面的培训体系,在这方面也一直落后。随着十堰的发展步入正轨,基础设施的不断完善,也随着群众生活水平的不断提高,培养青少年各方面的特长成为政府和民间的一个共同趋势,在城市里面,现在小孩除了正常的学习,几乎每个家庭都给小孩额外报有兴趣特长科目,这在我们那个年代简直是无法想象。可以预见的将来,十堰各方面人才会越来越多!星光大道 张微 唱的英文歌名是什么?_百度知道
星光大道 张微 唱的英文歌名是什么?
s the to China to ColoradoSometimes there'm takinga mental picture of you nowCause hopelessly to the hopelesswe have something to feel good aboutOhhh this is gotta be a good lifeOhhh this is gotta be a good lifeThis could really be a good life good lifeSay ohhh got this feelingthat you can's airplanesI can't knowWhere I't work nowWe out of stories but please tell meWhat't knowAddressed to places like Abbey RoadTake turns tonight' to China to ColoradoSometimes there't jump outSometimes there's there to complain aboutGood Life - OneRepublicWoke up in London yesterdayFound myself in the city near PicadillyDon&#39?When you's bullshitthat don's airplanesI can't knowWhere I't fightLike this city is on fire tonightThis could be a good lifeGood good life ohhhh ohhhohhhh ohhhGood good lifeHoplessly I feel like there might besomething that I missedHopelessly I feel likethe window closes so so quickHopelessly I's bullshitthat don't fightLike this city is on fire tonightOhhh this could be a good lifeGood good life ohhhh ohhh ohhhh ohhhTo my friends in New York I say helloMy friends in LA they don're happy like a foolLet it take you overWhen everything is outYou gotta take it inOhhh this is gotta be a good lifeOhhh this is gotta be a good lifeThis could really be a good life good lifeSay ohhh got this feelingthat you can't work nowWe out of stories but please tell meWhat've been forthe past few years or soParis'night turns to whatever we wantWe't fightLike this city is on fire tonightThis could be a good lifeGood good life ohhhh ohhhohhhh ohhhGood good lifeTo my friends in New York I say helloMy friends in LA they don't jump outSometimes there're young enough to sayOhhh this is gotta be a good lifeOhhh this is gotta be a good lifeThis could really be a good life good lifeSay ohhh got this feelingthat you can've been forthe past few years or soParis't really know how I got hereI got some pictures on my phoneNew names and numbers that I don&#39
来自团队:
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁晚上星光大道张微唱的歌叫什么_百度知道
晚上星光大道张微唱的歌叫什么
我有更好的答案
当你老了,莫文蔚唱的最好听