fucfunky那个女孩 歌词词什么意思

所属专辑:The Teaches Of Peaches
演唱人:Peaches
Triple bypass at the double A, triple X Here it comes Make sure you can hear me before you speak up All you motherfuckers step up I like the innocent type Deer in the headlight Rocking me all night Flexing his might Doing it right Keeping me tight Taking a bite out of the peach tonight I like the innocent type Deer in the headlight Rocking me all night Flexing his might Doing it right Keeping me tight Taking a bite out of the peach tonight Consider my suspicion Let's see if my intuition Has any volition 'Cause I'm on a mission For the omission, the competition And the definition of my position It's bitching, it's bitching, it's bitching, it's bitching Consider my suspicion Let's see if my intuition Has any volition 'Cause I'm on a mission For the omission, the competition And the definition of my position It's bitching, it's bitching, it's bitching, it's bitching Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A I like the innocent type Deer in the headlight Rocking me all night Flexing his might Doing it right Keeping me tight Taking a bite out of the peach tonight I like the innocent type Deer in the headlight Rocking me all night Flexing his might Doing it right Keeping me tight Taking a bite out of the peach tonight Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A Yeah...There's more I'm hexed I'm vexed I'm in the doubles text Some people say that I put my self-respect Hidden in my cervix, next I'm hexed I'm vexed I'm in the doubles text Some people say that I put my self-respect Hidden in my cervix Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A Thinking triple X Only double A Thinking triple X Only double Licky licky sucky Nobody here can tell me they don't wanna fucky fucky Licky licky sucky Nobody here can tell me they don't wanna fucky fucky Only double A Thinking triple X I'm only double A But I'm thinking triple X I'm only double A But I'm... Triple X double A Triple X double A Triple X double A Triple X double... Yeah, who's gonna motherfucking stop me? Hey motherfuckers step up Who's gonna motherfucking step up?
本专辑其他歌曲列表
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&Peaches简介(Peaches)原名:张桃儿无论在EZlife.HIP-HOP.都很出色的地下创作人.是一位Handsome&simpleguy.他的生活方式还有那些来自生活的音乐.拥有固定的交际圈子。&艺人介绍2001年曾经在电台以杀手的名义所演唱的歌曲红透了整个98.2的互动音乐圈<...
Peaches专辑列表
PeachesAA XXX歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&请问“fucky orphan ”是什么意思_百度知道
请问“fucky orphan ”是什么意思
提问者采纳
你好,fucky orphan 这个在英语中是骂人的意思,翻译起来就是;他妈是孤儿
其他类似问题
orphan的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
应该都是骂人的话吧
差不多是 操蛋的孤儿
表示自己不满情绪的用法
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌词一开始一个男的在笑是fucky you歌叫be什么?_百度知道
有首歌词一开始一个男的在笑是fucky you歌叫be什么?
歌词一订讥斥客俪九筹循船末开始是fucky you 发发QQ 什么的, 结束后一个男的在笑说了一句fucky you,有点像重金属摇滚音乐,找了很长时间了, 哪位好心人帮我找找阿,~谢谢~ 我记得好像叫什么be 什么..
我有更好的答案
是不是gossip girl的插曲beck
是Musica Brutale吗?
应该是FUCK YOU------CEE LO GREEN.。 你去听听,听了以后如果对了给我分啊。
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Sina Visitor System}

我要回帖

更多关于 funky那个女孩 歌词 的文章

更多推荐