我们去钓鱼吧。
6)&&Shall we go fishing?
我们去钓鱼好吗?
补充资料:我们
1.代词。称包括自己在内的若干人。
说明:补充资料仅用于学习参考,请勿用于其它任何用途。这个星期天去河里钓鱼怎样样?翻译
- 乐爱帮助教育科学论坛
这个星期天去河里钓鱼怎样样?翻译
How about going to fish in the river this Sunday?
其他回答 (1)
可以用英语:“ThisSundaywenttotheriverfishinghow?”
相关知识等待您来回答
该问题来自:乐爱帮助教育科学综合知识解答论坛聚集千万网友娱乐交流回答问题,让您的生活变的更经常。外语领域专家英语翻译1 他昨天一条鱼也没有钓到2 我今天才钓到4条小鱼3 你们今天总共钓到几条鱼?4 这么热的天,你们几个去钓鱼,不怕晒黑吗?5 请问,原来在这里的银行现在搬到哪里去了?6 我想搬到一个安_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1 他昨天一条鱼也没有钓到2 我今天才钓到4条小鱼3 你们今天总共钓到几条鱼?4 这么热的天,你们几个去钓鱼,不怕晒黑吗?5 请问,原来在这里的银行现在搬到哪里去了?6 我想搬到一个安
英语翻译1 他昨天一条鱼也没有钓到2 我今天才钓到4条小鱼3 你们今天总共钓到几条鱼?4 这么热的天,你们几个去钓鱼,不怕晒黑吗?5 请问,原来在这里的银行现在搬到哪里去了?6 我想搬到一个安静的地方住,那个地方最好有山,有水,有树林,能让心情好一些.7 我的手指头脱皮了,没办法打卡了.还有其他办法吗?翻译下.8 他不想再从事销售工作了,因为有太大的压力,和 太少的休息时间。你的学历是?我的学历是大学本科。/ 硕士10 我好久都没有她的消息啦 I haven't heard from her for a long timeI haven't heard of her for a long time是否都正确?有何不同,如果正确,还有别的翻译方法吗。
1.He didn't catch a single fish yesterday.2.I only caught 4 fish today.3.How many fish did you guys catch today?4.Aren't you afraid of getting tanned when you go fishing on such a hot day?5.Excuse me,where did the bank that used to be here move to?6.I want to move to a quiet place,preferably somewhere with mountains,forests,and water to brighten up the mood.7.The skin on my thumb is peeling,so I'm afraid I won't be able to punch cards anymore.Are there any other methods?打卡是什么东东?哈哈.8.He doesn't want to work in marketing anymore due to the overwhelming pressure and limited time off.9.What's your level of education?I have a bachelors degree / I have a masters degree10.I haven't heard from her for a long time.>> I haven't heard about her in a long time.>> I haven't heard of her in a long time.用 in 比较正确地道一点
1 he yesterday a fish is not caught2 today, I didn't catch 4 small fish3 you today a total catch a few fish?4 so hot a day, you guys go fishing, not afraid of sunburn?5 excuse me, ...
Yesterday he didn't catch a single fish. Today I caught 4 little fishes You today a total of how many fish? On such a hot day, you guys go fishing, not afraid of tanning?...
您可能关注的推广回答者:昨天我们去钓鱼。但是我爸爸却抓到了一条大鱼。翻译成英文。_百度知道
昨天我们去钓鱼。但是我爸爸却抓到了一条大鱼。翻译成英文。
提问者采纳
We went fishing yesterday, but my dad has caught a big fish
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
深知你是梦。
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
钓鱼的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答