hailstorms-Hugobaby的歌词翻译译

bruno mars 的runaway baby歌词翻译。一句英文一句中文的谢谢_百度知道
bruno mars 的runaway baby歌词翻译。一句英文一句中文的谢谢
Well looky here looky hereAh what do we have?Another pretty thang ready for me to grabBut little does she knowThat I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing'Cause at the end of the nightIt is her I'll be holdingI love you soThat's what you'll sayYou'll tell meBaby baby please don't go awayBut when I play, I never stayTo every girl that I meet here this is what I say:Run run run away, run away babyBefore I put my spell on youYou better get get get away get away darling'Cause everything you heard is trueYour poor little heart will end up alone'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stoneSo you better run run run away run away babyWell let me think let me thinkAh what should I do?So many eager young bunny'sThat I'd like to pursueNow even now they eating out the palm of my handThere's only one carrot and they all gotta share itI love you soThat's what you'll sayYou'll tell meBaby baby please don't go awayBut when I play, I never stayTo every girl that I meet here this is what I say:Run run run away, run away babyBefore I put my spell on youYou better get get get away get away darling'Cause everything you heard is trueYour poor little heart will end up alone'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stoneSo you better run run run away run away babySee I ain't try to hurt you babyNo no, no I just wanna work you babyYup yupSee I ain't try to hurt you babyNo no, no I just wanna work you babyIf you scared you better run (You better run)You better run (You better run)You better run (You better run)You better you better you betterRun run run away, run away babyBefore I put my spell on youYou better get get get away get away darling'Cause everything you heard is trueYour poor little heart will end up alone'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stoneSo you better run run run away run away baby!
Well looky here looky here好啦,看这里,看这里,Ah what do we have?我们有什么?Another pretty thang ready for me to grab有一个漂亮的东西在这里,But little does she know可是她自己不知道That I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing我是一只披着羊皮的狼'Cause at the end of the night因为在夜深之后It is her I'll be holding我会得到她I love you so我爱你That's what you'll say你会说You'll tell me你会告诉我Baby baby please don't go away宝贝宝贝请别离开我But when I play, I never stay但是当我玩的时候,我不会停留To every girl that I m珐耿粹际诔宦达为惮力eet here this is what I say:我会对在这里遇到的每个女孩说:Run run run away, run away baby跑吧跑吧跑吧,跑吧宝贝Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝Well let me think let me think好吧让我想想Ah what should I do?我改怎么做?So many eager young bunny's这么多的热情的小可爱That I'd like to pursue我将追求你们Now even now they eating out the palm of my hand现在他们吃着我的手掌上的东西There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it只有一根红萝卜他们将分享I love you so我这么爱你That's what you'll say你将会这么说You'll tell me你会告诉我Baby baby please don't go away宝贝宝贝请别走But when I play, I never stay不过当我玩耍的时候我不会停留To every girl that I meet here this is what I say:我会对在这里遇到的每个女孩说:Run run run away, run away baby跑吧跑吧跑吧,跑吧宝贝Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝 See I ain't try to hurt you baby请了解我不会伤害你No no, no I just wanna work you baby不 不,不我只是喜欢你Yup yup是的 是的See I ain't try to hurt you baby请了解我不会伤害你No no, no I just wanna work you baby不 不,不我只是喜欢你If you scared you better run (You better run)如果你害怕的话,你跑吧You better run (You better run)跑吧You better run (You better run)跑吧You better you better you better跑吧Run run run away, run away baby跑吧Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
runaway babyWell looky here looky here好啦,看这里,看这里,Ah what do we have?我们有什么?Another pretty thang ready for me to grab有一个漂亮的东西在这里,But little does she know可是她自己不知道That I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing我是一只披着羊皮的狼'Cause at the end of the night因为在夜深之后It is her I'll be holding我会得到她I love you so我爱你That's what you'll say你会说You'll tell me你会告诉我Baby baby please don't go away宝贝宝贝请别离开我But when I play, I never stay但是当我玩的时候,我不会停留To every girl that I meet here this is what I say:我会对在这里遇到的每个女孩说:Run run run away, run away baby跑吧跑吧跑吧,跑吧宝贝Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝Well let me think let me think好吧让我想想Ah what should I do?我改怎么做?So many eager young bunny's这么多的热情的小可爱That I'd like to pur珐耿粹际诔宦达为惮力sue我将追求你们Now even now they eating out the palm of my hand现在他们吃着我的手掌上的东西There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it只有一根红萝卜他们将分享I love you so我这么爱你That's what you'll say你将会这么说You'll tell me你会告诉我Baby baby please don't go away宝贝宝贝请别走But when I play, I never stay不过当我玩耍的时候我不会停留To every girl that I meet here this is what I say:我会对在这里遇到的每个女孩说:Run run run away, run away baby跑吧跑吧跑吧,跑吧宝贝Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝 See I ain't try to hurt you baby请了解我不会伤害你No no, no I just wanna work you baby不 不,不我只是喜欢你Yup yup是的 是的See I ain't try to hurt you baby请了解我不会伤害你No no, no I just wanna work you baby不 不,不我只是喜欢你If you scared you better run (You better run)如果你害怕的话,你跑吧You better run (You better run)跑吧You better run (You better run)跑吧You better you better you better跑吧Run run run away, run away baby跑吧Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝 这首歌不错呢!你挺棒的!加油哦
Well looky here looky here好啦,看这里,看这里,Ah what do we have?我们有什么?Another pretty thang ready for me to grab有一个漂亮的东西在这里,But little does she know可是她自己不知道That I'm a wolf in sheeps clothing我是一只披着羊皮的狼'Cause at the end of the night因为在夜深之后It is her I'll be holding我会得到她I love you so我爱你That's what you'll say你会说You'll tell me你会告诉我Baby baby please don't go away宝贝宝贝请别离开我But when I play, I never stay但是当我玩的时候,我不会停留To every girl that I meet here this is what I say:我会对在这里遇到的每个女孩说:Run run run away, run away baby跑吧跑吧跑吧,跑吧宝贝Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝Well let me think let me think好吧让我想想Ah what should I do?我改怎么做?So many eager young bunny's这么多的热情的小可爱That I'd like to pursue我将追求你们Now even now they eating out the palm of my hand现在他们吃着我的手掌上的东西There's only one carrot and they all gotta share it只有一根红萝卜他们将分享I love you so我这么爱你That's what you'll say你将会这么说You'll tell me你会告诉我Baby baby please don't go away宝贝宝贝请别走But when I play, I never stay不过当我玩耍的时候我不会停留To every girl that I meet here this is what I say:我会对在这里遇到的每个女孩说:Run run run away, run away baby跑吧跑吧跑吧,跑吧宝贝Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝 See I ain't try to hurt you baby请了解我不会伤害你No no, no I just wanna work you baby不 不,不我只是喜欢你Yup yup是的 是的See I ain't try to hurt you baby请了解我不会伤害你No no, no I just wanna work you baby不 不,不我只是喜欢你If you scared you better run (You better run)如果你害怕的话,你跑吧You better run (You better run)跑吧You better run (You better run)跑吧You better you better you better跑吧Run run run away, run away baby跑吧Before I put my spell on you在我对你施咒语之前You better get get get away get away darling亲爱的你尽量地跑吧'Cause everything you heard is true因为你听到的每件事都是真的Your poor little heart will end up alone你可怜的心会孤独终老'Cause lord knows I'm a rolling stone因为上帝知道我是滚动的石头So you better run run run away run away baby所以你尽量地跑吧跑吧宝贝
mars的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁犬夜叉主题曲1 (change the world)的歌词以及翻译_百度知道
犬夜叉主题曲1 (change the world)的歌词以及翻译
主题曲1歌词翻译
提问者采纳
S WONDERLAND 灰色の空の彼方 何か置いてきた 君は迷いながら捜しつづける 君の心震えてた 明日の见えない夜 何も信じられず 耳を塞ぐ 君に出逢えたとき 本当の居场所见つけた 何気ない优しさがここにあって 仆ら目覚める I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD 二度と迷わない 君といる未来 形どれば どこまでも飞べるさ CHANGE MY MIND 情热绝やさずに 知らない明日へ 翼ひろげ 羽ばたけるはずさ IT&#39: V6 作词: I want to change the world Kaze o Kakenukete Nani mo Osorezu niChange the world [犬夜叉 OP1] 歌: I want to Change the world 摆脱飓风 不要害怕 此刻拥抱勇气和笑容的碎片 change My Mind 热情不会停止 向着令人激动的未来 伸出双手 一定会闪耀光辉 It&#39:上野圭市 日文原文;s wonderland I want to change the world Kaze o Kakenukete Nani mo Os wonderland Bokura wa Onaji Sekai o Oyogi Tsuzuketeru Tagai no Negai e Todoku Hima de Minna Onaji Fuan Kakaete Sasae Aeru yo Tachi Domaru Shunkan ni Mitsumeteru kono Basho ni iru I want to change the world kono Te Hanasazu ni Mimamoru Hitomi o Uketometara Nan Datte dekiru hazu Change my mind Hitori ni Sasenai Minna koko ni iru donna koto mo Tsukinukete Ikou It'S WONDERLAND 罗马注音;s wonderland 中文翻译, Ima Yuuki to Egao no Kakera Daite Change my mind Jounetsu Tayasazuni Takanaru Mirai e Te o Nobaseba Kagayakeru hazu sa It&#39: I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD 风を駈け抜けて 何も恐れずに いま勇気と 笑颜のカケラ抱いて CHANGE MY MIND 情热绝やさずに 高鸣る未来へ 手を伸ばせば 辉けるはずさ IT's wonderland Hai Iro no sora no Kanata Nani ka Oitekita Kimi wa Mayoi nagara Sagashitsuzukeru Kimi no Kokoro Furueteta Asu no Mienai yo Nani mo Shinjirarezu Mimi o Fusagu Kimi ni Deatatoki Hountou no Ibasho Mitsuketa Nanigenai Yasashisa ga koko ni Atte boku ra Mezameru I want to change the world Nidoto Mayowanai Kimi to iru Mirai Katachi Doreba dokomademo Toberu sa Change my mind Jounetsu Tayasazuni Shiranai Ashita e Tsubasa Hiroge Habatakeru hazusa It'S WONDERLAND 仆らは同じ世界を 泳げ続けてる お互いの愿いへ届く日まで みんな同じ不安抱えて 支えあえるよ 立ち止る瞬间に 见つめてる この场所にいる I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLD この手离さずに 见守る瞳を 受け止めたら 何だって出来るはず CHANGE MY MIND 一人にさせない みんなここにいる どんな事も 突き抜けていこう IT's wonderland 我们在相同的世界里游动 直到互相传递到愿望的那天为止 大家都抱着相同的不安 互相支持 在停止的瞬间 发现就在这里 I want to Change the world 这双手不会放开 停止了守护的眼眸 什么都会发生 change My Mind 不会让你一个人 大家都在这里 不会有事穿透 change My Mind I want to Change the world 摆脱飓风 不要害怕 此刻拥抱勇气和笑容的碎片 change My Mind 热情不会停止 向着令人激动的未来 伸出双手 一定会闪耀光辉 It'S WONDERLAND I WANT TO CHANGE THE WORLE 风を駈け抜けて 何も恐れずに いま勇気と 笑颜のカケラ抱いて CHANGE MY MIND 情热绝やさずに 高鸣る未来へ 手を伸ばせば 辉けるはずさ IT&#39:渡边未来 编词;s wonderland 灰色天空的彼岸 那里有什么 让你如此迷茫的不停搜索 你的心在颤抖 看不到明天的夜晚 什么都不相信 塞上双耳 和你相遇的时候 找到了我真正的归宿 这里有无意的温柔 让我们觉醒 I want to Change the world 不要再次迷惑 想象着有你的未来 飞遍天涯海角 change My Mind 热情不会停止 向着未知的明天 展开翅膀翱翔 It&#39, Ima Yuuki to Egao no Kakera Daite Change my mind Jounetsu Tayasazuni Takanaru Nirai e te o Nobaseba Kagayakeru hazusa It&#39:松本理惠 作曲
提问者评价
太谢谢了!
~~~~~~~~~~~O(∩_∩)O~~~~~~~~谢谢!!!
其他类似问题
犬夜叉的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第三方登录:Adele:someone_like_you的歌词翻译。。_百度知道
Adele:someone_like_you的歌词翻译。。
谢谢能帮帮忙!~
提问者采纳
t give to you,我恳求你.对我来说.遮遮掩掩:不要忘记我I heard,欲盖弥彰,但有时又如此伤人, Ill fd see my face & that you&#39.   他们的回忆里满是遗憾与误解Who would have known how bittersw   有时候爱情能永远.   听说你美梦成真 Guess she gave you things,然后记起 That for me,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don&#39, I beg, that your settled down:不要忘记我;t forget me.   但是我无法逃避;Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&quot.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don&#39, yeah,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best,我记得你说过 &quot, found a girl and your married now.   没关系.   有时候爱情能永远, yeah, Ill fSometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&quot,她才是最好的 Old friend.   青涩的岁月满载辉煌与惊喜I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.你知道吗 时光飞逝的多快 Only yesterday,无法抗拒 I&#39,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,一切都还没结束 Nevermind,但有时又如此伤人, I remember you said.   没关系;ll find someone like you.   我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽 Bound by the surprise of our glory days.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me.   有时候爱情能永远,确实 You&#39, I&#39.   没关系, Id hoped you&#39, I&#39,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best,还是我们一起的生活We were born and raised in a summery haze,我记得你说过 &quot,我恳求你, it isn't forget me,我恳求你;t stay away,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.   就在昨天;t over.   没关系,   有时候爱情能永远,一切都还没结束 Nevermind, for you too, I&#39.你遇到了她, I&#39.   但是我无法逃避.对我来说;ll find someone like you, I remember you said,   我希望你能看到我的脸?   有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚 Nevermind,即将步入婚姻殿堂I heard that your dreams came true, no worries or cares,我记得你说过 &d know,我恳求你.   有时候爱情能永远,这不像你啊I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited:不要忘记我,无需担心或关心Regret&#39,s and mistakes they&#39,但有时又如此伤人 Nothing compares, it isn&#39, I couldn'Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&quot, was tt over.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't like you to hold back or hide from the lie, I couldn't fight it,然后记起 That for me,d see my face & that you&#39,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too, yeah,无法抗拒 I&#39.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn&#39,我记得你说过 &quot, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don'd hoped you'   有时候爱情能永远,但有时又如此伤人 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead.   看起来与我相比, I didn&#39,确实 Nevermind:不要忘记我;   有时候爱情能永远, I remember you said?老朋友, I beg,   我希望你能看到我的脸.   无与伦比,但有时又如此伤人,你害什么羞 It ain&#39.   听说 你心有所属 That you
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
按默认排序
其他3条回答
勿忘昨日. 已闻君。 I wish nothing but the best,欲盖弥彰。 ButI couldn’t stay away,终有弱水替沧海。 Only yesterday。 Regret’s and mistakes they’re memories made,再把相思寄巫山. 已闻君, it isn’t over. 彼时初执手, I’ll find someone like you, I remember you said。Old friend. 毋须烦恼. 抛却纠缠, I remember you said. 欢笑仍如昨, I remember you said. 毋须烦恼。 “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永。 “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永,终有弱水替沧海。 I wish nothing but the best?旧日知己。Never mind. 糊涂遗恨难免. 情堪隽永。 I’d hoped you’d see my face& that you’d be reminded。 We were born and raised in a summery haze。 Bound by the surprise of our glory days,也善心潮掀狂澜,也善心潮掀狂澜。 ButI couldn’t stay away. 毋须烦恼?Never mind, I couldn’t fight it, yeah,然,词穷不敢道荏苒,再把相思寄巫山, why are you so shy,遑论与相抗,亦存君言于肺腑。 Don’t forget me,再把相思寄巫山, I’ll find someone like you. 无可与之相提。 “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永, yeah,也善心潮掀狂澜.再无所求, no worries or cares,世上谁人堪相言, I remember you said, I’ll find someone like you。 Don’t forget me, I beg。 That you.客有不速,然, yeah,识得依稀颜, I beg.客有不速,诧喜荣光永不黯。 Guess she gave you things,也善心潮掀狂澜,亦存君言于肺腑。 I’d hoped you’d see my face & that you’d be reminded, I beg. 料得是,诸事安康,实非我所想, 异日偶遇, for you too。 “Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead” “情堪隽永,涕零而泪下。” Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead。 Don’t forget me. 情堪隽永,夏雾郁郁湿衣衫,识得依稀颜. 避之不得。 I wish nothing but the best,亦存君言于肺腑,卿识君望. 抛却纠缠, 异日偶遇,实非我所想,亦存君言于肺腑,也善心潮掀狂澜。Nothing compares, for you too, I couldn’t fight it,也善心潮掀狂澜。 Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste.再无所求。 I wish nothing but the best。 That for me:勿忘昨日:勿忘昨日, found a girl and your married now. 自缚旧念中, I didn’t give to you, I beg:勿忘昨日。 Don’t forget me。Never mind,也善心潮掀狂澜. 抛却纠缠,然。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited. 情堪隽永,遑论与相抗,不久婚嫁。Never mind,再把相思寄巫山, how the time flies, for you too,终有弱水替沧海。” Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, it isn’t over? 此中酸甜苦咸。 That for me, was the time of our lives.遇佳人,涕零而泪下, yeah? It ain’t like you to hold back or hide from the lie,然,切莫忧心同挂念. 情堪隽永. 抛却纠缠,得偿所想. 避之不得。 I heard that your dreams came true。” Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead,今却孤影忆花繁,也善心潮掀狂澜.光阴常无踪, for you too,终有弱水替沧海.遮遮掩掩,何故张皇,白璧微瑕方可恋, I’ll find someone like you. 毋须烦恼。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited, that your settled down。” Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead。You’d knowSomeone like you 另寻沧海 –Adele阿黛拉 I heard
给你来个直译吧,上面的翻译比较文艺性,并且不太准确,我写个我自己理解的版本!我很喜欢这首歌!I heard, that your settled down.   我听说 你安定了下来,找到了归宿 That you, found a girl and your married now.你遇到一个女孩,而且你们结了婚I heard that your dreams came true.   我听说你实现了自己的梦想 Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you.   我猜是她给你了你我没有或者无法给你的一切Old friend, why are you so shy?老朋友,为什么你如此害羞 ?It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.你不像那种遮遮掩掩或回避谎言的人。I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我的生活里 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded that for me,我希望你能够看到,然后记着我的脸It isn't over.一切都还没结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   不要紧,我会找到一个像你的人I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   我也希望你能得到我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:我恳求你,不要忘记我,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能直到永远,但有时却只会给对方带来深深的伤害 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   是啊!有时候爱情能直到永远,但有时却只会给对方带来深深的伤害 You'd know, how the time flies.你知道时光飞逝的多快吗 Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.   仿佛就在昨天,我们还是一起的We were born and raised in a summery haze.   我们的爱在夏日的薄雾中萌芽、成长 Bound by the surprise of our glory days.   我们曾今的岁月伴随着美好与惊喜I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我的生活里 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法抗拒 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be remindedThat for me我希望你能够看到,然后记着我的脸 it isn't over.一切都还没结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   不要紧,我会找到一个像你的人I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   我也希望你能得到我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:我恳求你,不要忘记我,我记得你说过: &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能直到永远,但有时却只会给对方带来深深的伤害Nothing compares, no worries or cares.   无与伦比,无需担心或关心Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.   他们的回忆里满是遗憾与误解Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?   又有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   不要紧,我会找到一个像你的人I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   我也希望你能得到我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:我恳求你,不要忘记我,我记得你说过: &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能直到永远,但有时却只会给对方带来深深的伤害Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   不要紧,我会找到一个像你的人I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   我也希望你能得到我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:我恳求你,不要忘记我,我记得你说过: &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   有时候爱情能直到永远,但有时却只会给对方带来深深的伤害Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   是啊!有时候爱情能直到永远,但有时却只会给对方带来深深的伤害
Someone like you --Adele歌词翻译--I heard, that your settled down.   听说 你已心有所属 That you, found a girl and your married now.你遇到了她,即将步入婚姻殿堂I heard that your dreams came true.   听说你已梦想成真 Guess she gave you things that I didn't give to you.   想必那个女孩给了你我无法给你的东西吧 Old friend, why are you so shy?老朋友,何必如此羞怯 It ain't like you to hold back or hide from the lie.欲言又止或欺瞒躲闪并不是你I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法克制 I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   希望你能看到我的容颜,然后记起 That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,一切尚未结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:别要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   爱情有时候天长地久,有时刻骨铭心 Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   爱情有时候天长地久,有时刻骨铭心You'd know, how the time flies.你应该知道 时光飞逝 Only yesterday, was the time of our lives.   属于我们的时光,仿佛昨日的记忆We were born and raised in a summery haze.   我们的爱在盛夏的薄雾中萌芽增长 Bound by the surprise of our glory days.   与我们做美的时光紧紧相扣I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited.我讨厌别的女孩出现在本应是我分享的生活 But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it.   但是我无法逃避,无法克制I'd hoped you'd see my face & that you'd be reminded,   希望你能看到我的容颜,然后记起 That for me, it isn't over.对我来说,一切尚未结束 Nevermind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:别要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&   爱情有时候天长地久,有时刻骨铭心Nothing compares, no worries or cares.   没有什么比较的,无需担心或关心Regret's and mistakes they're memories made.   遗憾与错误都是记忆编织而成Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?   有谁能知晓这其中的酸甜苦楚呢 Never mind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:别要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  爱情有时候天长地久,有时刻骨铭心Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   爱情有时候天长地久,有时刻骨铭心Never mind, I'll find someone like you.   没关系,我会找到某个像你的他I wish nothing but the best, for you too.   并送给你我最诚挚的祝福 Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said:别要忘记我,我恳求你,我记得你说过 &Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead&  爱情有时候天长地久,有时刻骨铭心Sometimes it lasts in love but sometimes it hurts instead, yeah.   爱情有时候天长地久,有时刻骨铭心0
adele的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 she的歌词翻译 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信