一个女的唱的经典英文歌曲,前面是music,但是曲子跟honey很像

女说唱歌手Honey Cocaine发布新歌Middle Finger (音乐)
Tyga的女徒弟Honey Cocaine发布了新mixtape中的另一首新歌。3月31日是她的新mixtape Thug Love发布日期。
试听/下载在下面。
『点击下载:』
林氏兄弟 嘻哈商店:
(本文版权归 林氏兄弟 LINS BROS. 所有,未经许可不得转载。)
相关新闻 --
LINS BROS. Hot
ICP证:沪ICP备号一首很HIGH的女生唱的英文歌,开头是什么babyhoney的。很快很high_百度知道
一首很HIGH的女生唱的英文歌,开头是什么babyhoney的。很快很high
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ll always remember how we came close,而且学也好学;t follow throughbut i can&#39. i&#39: lately i&#39,i want you~i wanted you. i,这个歌的开头听起就有点像babyhoney. i just can&#39,我第一次听到首的时候就听成这个莫非是;m done. i'm so sorry babybut i.,m so sorry that i couldn&#39,我觉得很好听哈很轻快;ve been pushing hard to open up the doortrying to take us back to where we were beforebut i's stop pretending nowwe&#39, i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you, i't go on this way, i am sorry, i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you, i wanted youi wanted you to hold me in my sleepi wanted you to show me what i needi wanted you to know just how down deepi wanted you!~~~wanted you, i am sorry! haaa, i, ii wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you, so let&#39!~~~~~`i wanted you:《i wanted you 》歌手,t do this anymore&#39. i. i gotta pack up and leavet be mended,不知是不是你要的首, i wanted youi&#39.to being how i wanted to bei wanted you baby~~i wanted youi wanted you~i wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedve been walking around in circles for some timeand i think we should head for the finish lineso believe me, i wanted youi;ve been thinking about what i can doi'cuz we can've got to stop it babeyou&#39, i am sorry., i am sorry.,ve been stressing to fall back in love with youi&#39,ve been wonderful in all that you can bebut it hurts when you say that you understand meso believe me。歌词如下, i wanted you, i, ii wanted you to be there when i falli wanted you to see me through it alli wanted you to be the one i lovedi wanted you
这首歌是布兰妮的歌。大致我不记得了,好像是TAXT。总之肯定是她的歌,我有看过MV
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 有一句歌词是kissy kissy honey honey 女声唱的 这是什么歌啊_百度知道
有一首英文歌 有一句歌词是kissy kissy honey honey 女声唱的 这是什么歌啊
t you let me knowla la la, shining down on everyonethey know how in love we are.dk 专辑:kissy kissy演唱:kissy kissy][s no seathat could keep your love away from meno matter re a boywe&#39:future girls ?, you&#39, there&#39.dki&#39, cause you&#39:木头]歌曲, you&#39, why won're too old to play with toyswon&#39?you could be my brand new gameyou begin and roll the dicei would smile and break the icetell me how could i resist when you&#39?;LRC歌词:kissy kissy&quot, tell me what your secret ismp3 [t you let me knowm a girl? 搜索&quot, tell me what your secret isla la la, nothing makes me feel like thisre still my favorite kisskissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy take my hand and come along with mekissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy love is grand with you my sugar beere my favorite kisskissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy take my hand and come along with mekissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy love is grand with you my sugar beekissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy take my hand and come along with mekissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy love is grand with you my sugar beela la la:kissy kissy歌手;t you tell me what&#39:future girls][re my favorite kisskissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy take my hand and come along with mekissy kissy makes me happyhoney honey sweet as candykissy kissy love is grand with you my sugar beesee the moon and see the sun, why won's no mountain:smile? 搜索&quot, i heard them tell it to a starthere's your name, cause you&#39歌曲, nothing makes me feel like thiskissy kissy&quot
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
歌曲:KISSY KISSY歌手:SMILE所属专辑:FUTURE GIRLS
歌名:kiss kiss 歌手:holly valance
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌中高潮中有honey honey
happy happy,是女生唱的,DJ音乐。请问歌的名称,谢谢_百度知道
有一首英文歌中高潮中有honey honey
happy happy,是女生唱的,DJ音乐。请问歌的名称,谢谢
是女生唱的,DJ音乐。请问歌的名称有一首英文歌中高潮中有honey honey
happy happy
提问者采纳
..你说的那首歌一定是叫 猫咪宝贝http.baidu
提问者评价
对,是这个``
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
dj音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
tn=baidump3&ct=&lm=-1&word=smile+kissy+kissy&t=2" target="_blank">http://mp3.baidu?si=4下载.com/question/:///m.com/question/:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 day by day前面的曲子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信