国外舞曲排行
友情链接 (要求:PR>=4,Alexa排名10万以内,联系QQ:)已下载125次
已收藏601次
感谢大家支持 新开通QQ群9731771
&2014全英文电音HOUSE dj阿坤ReMix
2014全英文电音HOUSE dj阿坤ReMix
&&歌曲名称
舞曲人气榜
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15.
最新评论该舞曲共有 17 条评论&&
请勿发布反动或违法言论,谢谢合作!
20:06:44第17楼
Bbx - Making Love
13:44:43第16楼
第一首英文歌曲叫什么名字啊。谁知道告诉一下。谢谢了。
18:49:21第15楼
是什么歌啊
18:38:38第14楼
前面蛮好的
后面有点无聊- -
21:25:29第13楼
那位帅哥美女。把这首歌发到
15:51:35第12楼
那位兄弟帮忙把这个曲发下
16:26:37第11楼
同一城市,顶你
15:23:16第10楼
明知嗨不死。偏往死厘嗨!!!
舞曲热力榜
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17.
他们也喜欢听唱片公司:暂无
发行时间:
专辑标签:
歌曲数:842
收听量:9285699
已评:10分
鼠标滑过星星,点击打分
最近谁在听
加载中,请稍候...
专辑英文舞曲的所有歌曲
英文舞曲全部歌曲列表
的其他专辑
对专辑“英文舞曲”的评论(-)
还可输入400字
加载中,请稍候...
合作伙伴:
广告合作qq: 申请友链qq: |【中国刑警803第二十六集酒吧的英文歌曲叫什么?】-突袭网
16:18:01【 转载互联网】 作者: &&|&责编:李强
&&& &为了解决用户可能碰到关于"中国刑警803第二十六集酒吧的英文歌曲叫什么?"相关的问题,突袭网经过收集整理为用户提供相关的解决办法,请注意,解决办法仅供参考,不代表本网同意其意见,如有任何问题请与本网联系。"中国刑警803第二十六集酒吧的英文歌曲叫什么?"相关的详细问题如下:RT,我想知道:中国刑警803第二十六集酒吧的英文歌曲叫什么?===========突袭网收集的解决方案如下===========
解决方案1:s standing in front of meEvery breathEvery hour has come to thisOne step closerI have died everyday waiting for youDarling don&#39;ll love you for a thousand moreAnd all along I believed I would find youTime has brought your heart to meI have loved you for a thousand yearsI&#39;ll love you for a thousand moreOne step closerOne step closerI have died everyday waiting for youDarling don&#39A Thousand Years - Christina PerriHeart beats fastColors and promisesHow to be braveHow can I love when I&#39;t be afraid I have loved youFor a thousand yearsI&#39;m afraid to fallBut watching you stand aloneAll of my doubt suddenly goes away somehowOne step closerI have died everyday waiting for youDarling don&#39;ll love you for a thousand moreTime stands stillBeauty in all she isI will be braveI will not let anything take awayWhat&#39;ll love you for a thousand moreAnd all along I believed I would find youTime has brought your heart to meI have loved you for a thousand yearsI&#39;t be afraid I have loved youFor a thousand yearsI&#39;t be afraid I have loved youFor a thousand yearsI&#39
================可能对您有帮助================
答:A Thousand Years - Christina Perri Heart beats fast Colors and promises How to be brave How can I love when I'm afraid to fall But watching you stand alone All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow One step closer I have died ...===========================================答:Someone Like You - Sierra Hull I heard that you're settled down 我听说你已经定居下来了 That you found a girl and you're married now 你找到了一个女孩而且已经完婚 I heard that your dreams came true 我听说你的梦想成真了 Guess she ...===========================================答:回楼主,您可以使用微信摇一摇听歌识曲进行歌曲识别。听歌识曲可准确寻找您要的歌曲。===========================================答:中国刑警803 26集的38分29秒的DJ电音叫什么===========================================答:Black & Blue - Miike Snow How long has it been shall we get into it again Excuse our disgrace we've had no time to paint the place The dog is always barking at the mailman I won't waste your time with my revelation Hello my fri...===========================================答:I brought you something close to me, Left for something you see though your here. You haunt my dreams There’s nothing to do but believe, Just believe. Just breathe. Breathe - Telepopmusik Another day, just believe, Another day,...===========================================答:No Good For You - Meghan Trainor I miss that happy friend that I had You've been acting so sad Won't you comeback? yeah yeah You never take the time when you cuss some more Always with your new boy But he ain't all that But you...===========================================答:《中国刑警803》哪一集第几分钟===========================================答:一生何求 演唱:陈百强 冷暖哪可休 回头多少个秋 寻遍了却偏失去 未盼却在手 我得到没有 没法解释得失错漏 刚刚听到望到便更改 不知哪里追究 一生何求 常判决放弃与拥有 耗尽我这一生 触不到已跑开 一生何求 迷惘里永远看不透 没料到我所失的 竟...=========================================== I DO It For You是1991年的歌了,速度加分!~=========================================== 去百度搜索在线观看爱爱电影网 第一个就是 是what do i do for my heart 还是 i'm missing you 吧=========================================== I'm Happy Just To Dance With You Lyrics Artist(Band):The Beatles Before this dance is through I think I'll love you too I'm so happy when you dance with me I don't want to...=========================================== I do it for you - Bryan Adams 布莱恩.亚当斯 我也正在看这部电视剧,好看的,就是好像石东升后来结局可能不太好啊,有点暗自替天行道了=========================================== LZ不用找了,我下次知道告诉你吧,楼下的那个回答是错的,我知道你要找哪首。我都问过靖哥哥本人了,他都不知道。或许下次我问问别人了,真的不好找,我也想知道,我和喜欢。...=========================================== Stone 石东升=========================================== 唔该唔好乱写咯,唔知道就唔好系度作啊!===========================================不同的专业不同的 分数线。 就是当年的国家的B区的分数线 英语和政治的分数线是一样的=========================================== 0306&&公安学0838&&公安技术030120&警察法学===========================================好难啊。。 有些英文歌太难找了…… 歌词我听出来了一些,但是还是搜不到 有一首可能是,叫Waiting for the judgement day,歌手是Ten Years After,但是没法试听,也没法下载...===========================================
12345678910}

我要回帖

更多关于 什么歌用电音好听 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信