就听见这么多
真诚的求歌名啊,谁找到了可以追加悬赏
提问者采纳
leave the lights on-Meiko
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
)we belong togetherwho else am i gonna lean onwhen times get roughwho'd besitting here beside myselfcos't even half of whati't know mebut i thought i knew everythingi never feltthe feeling that i' we belong together)who else am i gonna lean onwhen times get roughwho'thear your voiceor even touch or even kiss your lipscause i don't know youcos't nobody else(oh baby baby)we belong togetheri can's still so hard to believecome back baby please(cos's gonna take your placethere ain're all on my mindbobby womack's still so hard to believecome back baby please(cos't mean itwhen i said i didn're lonely now'm feeling all out of my elementi')we belong togetheroh am i gonna lean onwhen times get roughwho't love you soi should have held on tighti never should's gonna talk to metill the sun comes upthere ain's breaking my hearti've let you goi did nothingi was stupidi was foolishi was lying to myselfi could not fathom that i would everbe without your lovenever imagined i'm falling aparti'if you think you'm feeling insidei need youneed you back in my life babywhen you lefti lost a part of meit't giveto have you lying by my sideright here cos'wait a minutethis is too deep too deepi gotta change the stationso i turn the dialtrying to catch a breakand then i hear babyfacei only think of youand it't nobody else(oh baby baby)we belong together babywhen you lefti lost a part of meit' i didn' babywhen you lefti lost a part of meit' i didn't have a choicewhat i wouldn't sleep at nightwhen you'm trying to keep it togetherbut i'm feeling nownow that i don's gonna talk to metill the sun comes upwho's on the radiosinging to me's gonna take your placethere ain'm throwing thingscryingtrying to figure outwhere the hell i went wrongthe pain reflected in this songain's gonna talk to metill the sun comes upwho's still so hard to believecome back baby please(cos&#39we belong togetheroh~ sweet love yeahi didn&#39
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
有一首韩国歌曲里面有“ i don't wanna say goodbye”这么一句,是男歌手唱的,请问叫什么名字?
08-10-31 & 发布
Just Can't Say Goodbye 歌手:Stephen Gately 专辑:New Beginning Just Can't Say Goodbye Here I’m standing like an open book In front of you - my page is turning Pick a chapter babe, and take a look What do you see Maybe now you’re learning My heart’s breaking only you can stop The pain I feel, I can’t give up I ask the question that I need to know (won’t you) listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Here I’m lying in my bed alone What do I feel - another page is turning Once again another chapter’s closed And in my mind I see our bridge is burning I am falling and I can’t get up Seems so far to reach the top The way I feel for you will never stop (won’t you) Listen to me Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true That is why I just can’t say goodbye Don’t wanna walk away Don’t wanna let you down Don’t wanna see you crying Just wanna see you smile I’ll never walk away I’ll never let you down I’ll never leave you crying I just can’t say goodbye oh Please don’t walk away - leave me behind With these crazy feelings No one is to blame - ain’t that a shame But I still believe in you, oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye Oh babe you oh you You’re my every dream come true And that is why I just can’t say goodbye And that is why I just can’t say goodbye
请登录后再发表评论!99+条站内信
1条系统消息
分类:民谣&&
大小:6.04M
上传时间: 10:57:00
《当纯爷们儿遇到卖萌少年》第一期ED好像一年前录的?没印象了……剧贴:http://t.cn/RzbsMAa
《Don’t Cry》-《当纯爷们遇上卖萌少年》一期ED原曲:《the saltwater room》-owl city填词:桃祗炎[00:34.52] 麦克风一关,突然,想对你说声good night[00:43.00] 落幕后的舞台,那么暗 [00:47.82] 我沉默着只留下一秒的空白 [00:52.02] 该不该说声,good night,这夜空如此柔软[01:00.01] 谁在默默等待,星光冲破黑暗,电波中随风荡漾出一场瑰丽色告白[01:09.01] 夜市里徘徊,孤单,在心中独自狂欢[01:17.23] 格子铺的那端,人如海[01:21.89] 公车请别消失得如此之快[01:26.12] 躲开你的怀抱,不该,让欺骗成为主宰[01:34.76] 酒香味弥漫,世界都在旋转[01:38.93] 彩虹甜味摇摆我只想要killer all right [01:45.15][01:53.88] So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?[01:58.22] 也许只是场意外,不需要太多感慨[02:02.82] 谁的眼泪漫成一片大海[02:06.96] don’t cry,don’t cry~[02:11.17] 记忆中每个有你存在的片段[02:15.36] 是遗忘还是掩埋?是离开还是依赖?[02:19.58] 手放开是一场未知的等待 [02:23.98] don’t cry,don’t cry[02:28.54] 话筒那端传来,say hi,小思念泛滥成灾[02:37.10] 一路怀着不安,谁明白,相爱简单相守却如此为难[02:46.82] 何时成为一种,习惯,你怀抱如此温暖[02:54.85] 伤害后的无奈,谁给谁的溺爱,[02:58.26] 兜兜转到头来才知only you are the sunshine[03:04.42][03:13.53] So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?[03:17.50] 也许只是场意外,不需要太多感慨[03:22.13] 谁的眼泪漫成一片大海[03:26.24] don’t cry,don’t cry [03:30.35] 记忆中每个有你存在的片段[03:26.36] 是遗忘还是掩埋?是离开还是依赖?[03:38.85] 手放开是一场未知的等待 [03:43.40] don’t cry,don’t cry[03:47.27][04:04.97] 也许相爱不过是一场意外[04:09.05] 记忆中每个有你存在的片段[04:13.04] 手放开是一场未知的等待[04:17.03] So tell me darling, do you wish we’d fall in love?[04:24.33]Don’t cry
歌曲名:【国】Don't Cry [Duet with 能喵]
宣传地址:
扫描二维码即可下载该歌曲到手机
相关歌曲音乐人:RaJor音乐人:Vampire小同音乐人:嘉沐音乐工作室i miss you so much but i don't know what to si miss you so much but i don't know what to say 英文歌曲,女声唱的,我在看电视直销时候听到的背景歌,谁知道这首歌的歌名叫啥?谁唱的?最好能有全部歌词.3Q~_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
i miss you so much but i don't know what to si miss you so much but i don't know what to say 英文歌曲,女声唱的,我在看电视直销时候听到的背景歌,谁知道这首歌的歌名叫啥?谁唱的?最好能有全部歌词.3Q~
i miss you so much but i don't know what to si miss you so much but i don't know what to say 英文歌曲,女声唱的,我在看电视直销时候听到的背景歌,谁知道这首歌的歌名叫啥?谁唱的?最好能有全部歌词.3Q~
是3 Of Hearts的6,8,12Ooh,ooh Do you ever think about me?Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?In the middle of the night when you're awake,Are you calling out for me?Do you ever reminisce?I can't believe in nothing like this I know it's crazy How I still can feel your kiss 1 - It's been six months,eight days,twelve hours Since you went away I miss you so much and I don't know what to say I should be over you I should know better but it's just not the case It's been six months,eight days,twelve hours Since you went away Do you ever ask about me?Do your friends still tell you what to do?Every time the phone rings,Do you wish it was me calling you?Do you still feel the same?Or has time put out the flame?I miss you Is everything okay?Repeat 1 It's hard enough just passing the time When I can't seem to get you off my mind And where is the good in goodbye?Tell me why,tell me why Repeat 1 Sing it for me Ooh,ooh
你是不是看GLEE的时候看到的。我找到过答案,但是现在忘记了。你只要把这句歌词到百度歌词库里一输,然后就可以找到一些,然后自己筛选一下就出来了布鲁纳瑟非斯丁 这部电影的片头音乐叫什么名字? 是一个男生唱的的好像里面有句歌词是 Don’t you know_百度知道
布鲁纳瑟非斯丁 这部电影的片头音乐叫什么名字? 是一个男生唱的的好像里面有句歌词是 Don’t you know
看了电影在回答吧! 具体歌词我记不清楚了
爱你在心口难开
1\honor society--one of
kind2\backstreet
tell me ,tell me
baby3迈克尔杰克逊--got the hots如果没有在酷狗音乐里搜 歌词“Don’t you know”后面好多。
其他类似问题
片头音乐的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
爱你在心口难开 是这首不