tum hi ho歌词大意高潮有ho ho ho ho 什么go,小孩唱的

ho girl ho ho ho girl
是什么歌的歌词
ho girl ho ho ho girl  是什么歌的歌词 谢谢
09-11-04 & 发布
中英印三语对照Jar Hoby Sukhwinder Singh, Tanvi Shah, Mahalakshmi IyerJai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai HoMay there be victory.愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke TaleAaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke TaleJai Ho, Jai Ho - 2Come, come my Life, under the canopyCome under the blue brocade sky! May there be victory.所有的日子都来吧,在这苍穹这蓝如锦缎的天空之下愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..May there be victory.愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜Ratti Ratti Sachi Maine Jaan Gavayi HaiNach Nach Koylo Pe Raat Bitayi HaiAkhiyon Ki Neend Maine Phoonko Se Uda DiNeele Tare Se Maine Ungli Jalayi HaiIota by iota, I have lost my life, in faithI’ve passed this night dancing on coalsI blew away the sleep that was in my eyesI counted the stars till my finger burned我的生命流逝,点滴不歇愿在炭火之上,旋舞整夜就带走我眼底的睡眠灼痛的手指数遍,星星堆漫天Aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke TaleAaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke TaleJai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai HoCome, come my Life, under the canopyCome under the blue brocade sky! May there be victory.所有的日子都来吧,在这苍穹这蓝如锦缎的天空之下愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..May there be victory.愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜Chakh Le, Ha Chakh Le, Ye Raat Shahad Hai.. Chakh LeRakh Le, Ha Dil Hai, Dil Aakhri Had Hai.. Rakh LeKala Kala Kajal Tera Koi Kala Jadoo Hai NaKala Kala Kajal Tera Koi Kala Jadoo Hai NaTaste it, taste it, this night is honeyTaste it, and keep it,It’ the heart is the final limitYou dark black kohlIt’s some black magic, isn’t it? 尝尝,尝尝吧,夜如蜂蜜般甘甜尝一口,然后就此拥有是你的心啊,你心底的最后防线而你漆黑的眼眸拥有黑色的魔力,你是否了解Aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke TaleAaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke TaleJai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai HoCome, come my Life, under the canopyCome under the blue brocade sky! May there be victory.所有的日子都来吧,在这苍穹这蓝如锦缎的天空之下愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..May there be victory.愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜Kab Se, Ha Kab Se Tu Lab Pe Ruki Hai.. Kah DeKah De, Ha Kah De Ab Aankh Jhuki Hai.. Kah DeAisi Aisi Roshan Aankhe Roshan Dono Bhi Hai Hai KyaFor how long, how very long, it’s been on your lipsSay it, now say it, the eye is downcastSuch lit up eyes. Are they two lit-up dimaonds?那些话儿在你的唇边,停留了多久,多久的时间说出来吧,就说出口来,经忧伤的的双眼从此被点亮温暖,好似钻石一般,熠熠闪现Aaja Aaja Jind Shamiyane Ke TaleAaja Jariwale Nile Aasman Ke TaleJai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai Ho, Jai HoCome, come my Life, under the canopyCome under the blue brocade sky! May there be victory.所有的日子都来吧,在这苍穹这蓝如锦缎的天空之下愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho.., Jai Ho..May there be victory.愿我能得胜,愿我能得胜
请登录后再发表评论!Ho Ho Ho -The Chipmunks, Ho Ho Ho MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Ho Ho Ho and jingle jingle,
Bells are ringing all around.
Snowflakes fall and lights adorn
Our very merry Tinsel Town!
Ho Ho Ho and jingle jingle
Santa sits us on his knee
Christmas gifts lie patiently
Beneath our decorated tree!
Fa ya la ya, la ya la la lee!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah!
It's our time to send a gift,
To someone less unfortunate!
But Dave, if Christmas is &sooo merry,& why did you say it makes you uptight?
I-I never said that Alvin!
[Theodore]
Yes you did.
I don't need this from you Theodore
You said, you can't wait for it to be over, and-
Ho Ho Ho Alvin, that's your line, Ho Ho Ho...
Carolers sing merrily.
Presents promise happiness,
If only temporarily!
Grandma sends us baby truck.
We are way too old for that,
But Dave tells us to suck it up!
Fa la ya la, la ya la la yup!
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah!
It's the time to celebrate,
And send gifts we'll appreciate!
Like cash Grandma! Send us cash!
[Theodore]
No more trucks grandma,
[Simon & Theodore]
Uh, shall we just stick to the lyrics I wrote? Please?
Ah, but you're in a bad mood anyway, and just-
I am not in a bad mood!
[Theodore]
Dave, you said to be honest with our feelings...
Just admit that you're stressed.
I AM NOT STRESSED!
Cars are honking constantly.
Giving David headaches and,
Increasing his anxiety!
Grown-ups seem to go berserk.
Why are parents so wigged out,
When Santa Claus does all the work?
Fa la ya la, la ya la beserk!
O-Ok, hold it right there guys, this is not what I wrote. And, I never said to &suck it up&
[Theodore & Simon]
Yes you did.
[Theodore]
&Suck it up fellas. Just quit your whining and suck it up.& That's what you said Dave!
Uh, can we just stick to the song?
We're just trying to express our feelings! And just because we want iPods and cash, a-and, you don't understand!
Oh just suck it up, Alvin!
Ha-ha! Gotcha!
You are so busted.
Ho-Ho, just admit that-
Bells are ringing all around.
Snowflakes fall and lights adorn
Our very merry Tinsel Town!
文本歌词最后由
编辑于 03:09
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢Ho Ho Ho 的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
好可爱~ HO HO HO ~
可耻卖萌 滚开~
吼吼吼醒了呢
哈哈哈,复习的时候随机播放到这首歌,笑死我了,话说刚刚不小心听了一首好性感的歌。。。真的好性感好性感呀,,本来没听唱的什么的,觉得声调太性感了就看了眼英文。。。吓哭
多可爱啊,这么欢乐
可以考虑把铃声换这个了
这首是新宠已经取代了bad day了~~HOhoho!Alvin~~
必须听啊!!!HAHAHA!~太欢乐了!
(第1页, 共13条)
收藏Ho Ho Ho 的人们
听Ho Ho Ho 的人也听
关注虾米:求一首英文女生唱的舞曲 其中歌词有HO HO COME ON和are you ready_百度知道
求一首英文女生唱的舞曲 其中歌词有HO HO COME ON和are you ready
求一首英文女生唱的舞曲 其中歌词有HO HO COME ON和are you ready
整首歌全部是英语,没中文,是一首叫浪漫满屋(热浪)DJ里面21分30秒开始到29分44秒的歌
提问者采纳
- -百度我没找到地址.mp3" target="_blank">http.mp3这是地址 希望能帮你这忙?是么.qq:Are You Ready 开始就是are you ready:///,are are you /,我去soso找了
<a href="http.qqmusic.qq://stream17。是不是Pakito Adamo 90 Link
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
(come on?(What:Just wanna love you girl all night longBaby girl don&#39. yeah?)耍大牌 不是每个人都有 爱的免死金牌耍大牌 太over就被淘汰 机会不会重来你说冷笑话还牙缝卡着青菜大家笑的很嗨别以为很精彩我想晚点跟着姐妹玩点小牌顺便聊聊是否应该把你淘汰耍大牌 最好你统统&#39;ll always be my No!My moblie was out of battery yesterdayE耍大牌&耍大牌&gt! What&#39;隆哉&#39,Ok! My princess baby)真心说出来(Yeah) 真心就表白(That&#39. I&#39;虽然她歌里的 Are you ready 是合音部分?)女生喜欢 你还跟着耍大牌爱情世界已经由女生来主宰(Oh? so don&#39.以下是&are you ready&gt: Hello Babe,你看看是不是我知道张雨生有唱过&lt,可能你那个女生唱的是翻唱吧;t forget itWhen I said I love you girl you know I meant itAfter all is said and done You&#39;专辑里的&lt.Boy Tm thinking ofDoing these things in da name of loveAin&#39;s right)这样无辜又可爱的大牌我才会示爱? Lt get me wrongYou&#39; 不懂不要瞎掰(Come on please tell me why)耍大牌 眉眉角角很多还 嫌别人比你跩(Come on Honey give me love)R有你说的歌词;ll call you back later.要不是 蔡依林 的 &s you say girl.1你说男人不使坏 女人不爱(Hmm)请问你到底是活在几零年代;的歌词;t fronfin!耍大牌 不是每个人都有爱的免死金牌(Yeah, Bre the one that I&#39;如燕盘旋而来的思念&gt
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁恩啊恩啊啊啊,《来米亏买动了》中间还加着Ho ho ho ho ho着是什么英文歌?_百度知道
恩啊恩啊啊啊,《来米亏买动了》中间还加着Ho ho ho ho ho着是什么英文歌?
提问者采纳
歌词.,朋友
回答、你在说具体一点
追问、记不清听过:
帮帮忙咧:
是英文歌词的
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁抱歉,没有找到与&好想好想歌词& 相关的歌词