推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口咨询电话:400-600-7270
欢迎来到线话英语! 或  
*您的姓名:
*您的邮箱:
*您的手机:
线话《私隐保护政策》
> 关于春天的英语短文 带翻译
关于春天的英语短文 带翻译
  Recovery of all things spring, spring rain Sasa it like a fluttering gently footsteps of the painter, a Buliu Shen it has to every corner of the earth printed on a color.
  春天万物复苏,春雨飘飘洒洒它像一个脚步轻轻的画家,一不留神它已经把大地每一个角落都印上了色彩.
  Field, flower garden, the forest have a girl left behind traces of the spring, she decorated in earth Huanran, a new, beautiful and peaceful
  田野上,花圃上,森林里都有着春姑娘留下足迹,她把大地装饰得涣然一新,美丽,祥和
  Lovely girl-chun, strode the world came to light steps, and that picture will be a very lively scene in all directions then came, the whole world like a long sleep just wakened up.
  可爱的春姑娘,迈着轻盈的步子来到人间,那一片生机的景象便随之来到四面八方,整个世界像刚从一个漫长的睡梦中苏醒过来。
  fields confusing wheat green, I looked boundless, as if the green wave. That golden wild flowers, in the Green Wave in flash.
  田野上,麦苗返青,一望无边,仿佛绿色的波浪。那金黄色的野菜花,在绿波中闪光。
  Spring makes everything young again except man.
  春天使万物重返青春,除了人之外。
  A single flower does not make a spring.
  一花独放不是春,百花齐放春满园。
  Spring returns to the earth. (或:Spring is here again.)
  大地回春。
  Spring makes everything young again except man.
  春天使万物重返青春,除了人之外。
交换友链QQ:
| 私隐政策
全国客服电话:400-600-7270
线话私隐保护
  线话英语尊重每一位用户的隐私权。您在本网站所提供的个人资料我们会进行严格的管理及保护,防止造成丢失、被盗用或遭窜改。未经您本人同意,本站绝不会将您所提供的个人资料转作其它用途,更不会提供给第三方,也不会将您为参与本网站之特定活动所提供的资料利用于其它目的。您现在的位置:
> 文章列表
发表日期:
有关复活节的英语作文范文:Celebrate Easter Easter is the most important religious feast in...
发表日期:
Spring Rain 春雨 spring comes.ltsgetting warmer and warmer.Everything is dry, trees, field...
发表日期:
春天:Spring Spring is a delightful season. The temperatures are moderate, and the bloomin...
发表日期:
英语作文范文:最喜欢的节日Favorite Holiday My favorite holiday is New Year.Its a very impo...
发表日期:
英语作文80词:春分Vernal Equinox Vernal Equinox or Spring Equinox is the fourth solar term...
发表日期:
Spring Rain 春雨 spring comes.ltsgetting warmer and warmer.Everything is dry, trees, field...
发表日期:
关于春节的英语作文100字:不喜欢春节 I Dont Like Spring Festival Any More Spring Festival w...
发表日期:
放鞭炮 Playing Firecracker The Spring Festival comes, it is the biggest day for Chinese pe...
发表日期:
关于新年的英语作文:新年提示 New Year Tips New Year is coming. Most people are looking for...
发表日期:
寒假英语作文及翻译:第一条彩虹隧道 第一条彩虹隧道 The First Rainbow Tunnel Today, when I r...
发表日期:
关于春节的英语作文带翻译 Spring Festival is the most important festival in China. Before t...
发表日期:
春节英语作文 The Chinese New Year has a great history. In our past, people lived in an agr...
发表日期:
英语作文带翻译:I Like Winter There are four seasons in a year, spring means reborn, the t...
发表日期:
春节英语作文100字 The Spring Festival Spring Festival is the most important festival in Ch...
发表日期:
关于新年的英语作文带翻译 Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .Its to c...初二写春天的英语作文带翻译_百度知道
初二写春天的英语作文带翻译
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
我也喜欢回到村子里度假,挂满绿叶的树和盛开的花朵给城市增添了明亮的色彩. Smaller children like to bring their kites out to the spacious square.在城里呆了一个冬天之后. Also I enjoy going back to the village on this holiday after being in the city for the winter months.小孩子们则喜欢在广阔的天空中放风筝. The temperatures are moderate. This is the time when we can begin to wear lighter and more brightly colored clothes and go outdoors more often, and the blooming trees and flowers make the city bright with colors,我们可以穿上轻便靓丽的衣服经常出门去了.在这个时节里.气温适中. 春天是个让人欣喜的季节:SpringSpring is a delightful season春天
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 描写春天的作文500字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信