No Time Left Forpanical confusionn这首歌的mp3

No Time Left For Confusion (Acoustic Version)-Your Favorite Enemies-MV在线观看-高清MV|歌词|MV下载-酷我音乐MV,酷我音乐
&No Time Left For Confusion (Acoustic Version)MV
《No Time Left For Confusion (Acoustic Version)MV》 - Your Favorite Enemies
Your Favorite Enemies的MV
热门MV推荐
最新MV推荐
本站精彩推荐
K歌作品推荐订阅关于Love Is A Promise Whispering Goodbye的评论:
链接打不开?
请点击右上角
选择"在浏览器中打开"No Time Left For Confusion  (Acoustic Version)-Your Favorite Enemies, No Time Left For Confusion  (Acoustic Version)MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
No Time Left For Confusion  (Acoustic Version)
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
Its 4 am and I can't sleep
The room is cold, its hard to breathe
I've lost my mind, only to find
Theres nobody for me to speak
I'm standing there, right next to you
Your bodys warm, but I don't care
I guess its late for me to share
When dirty lies are bright and blue
Theres no time left for confusion
I'm on my own for way too long
My hearts broken and love is bent
I've reached the end, everythings gone
Its 4 Am and I'm fading
Wish I was bold enough to scream
For all I've done and walked away
Theres no much hope for me to pray
I'm standing there, right next to you
Your bodys warm, but I don't care
I guess its late for me to share
When dirty lies are bright and blue
I wish I could open my eyes
And find some place for me to hide
For all I've done and walked away
Theres no much hope for me to pray
你可能会喜欢的精选集
喜欢No Time Left For Confusion  (Acoustic Version)的人们也喜欢...
您需要登录后才可以留言,请用虾米帐号
<div id="brief_月23日20:30 @WAVELivehouse
很不错!唱出我……
收藏No Time Left For C的人们
听No Time Left For C的人也听
关注虾米:Last week we recorded a pre-holiday episode, left for our traditional four day gaming/food binges, and have just now recovered enough to post it. Logan, Evan, Tyler, T.J., and Omri discuss what they'll be playing and why, agree to disagree, then violently re-disagree about which PlanetSide 2 faction is best, wonder if cannibalism is really so bad, and challenge the extreme praise for The Walking Dead—it's good, but has the hyperbole become excessive? Is it really the most emotional experience gaming has given us?All that and more in... PC Gamer Podcast 338: The Gawking DeadHave a question, comment, complaint, or observation? Leave a voicemail: 1-877-404-1337 ext. 724 or email the MP3 to .Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed.Follow us on Twitter:@logandecker (Logan Decker)@ELahti (Evan Lahti)@tyler_wilde (Tyler Wilde)@omripetitte (Omri Petitte)@AsaTJ (T.J. Hafer)@belsaas (Erik Belsaas, podcast producer)
Telltale's fantastic Walking Dead game was a surprise for several reasons. Not only did it reverse the studio's reputation for middling-to-unsatisfactory games, it will no doubt be in the running for many a publication's Game of the Year award. It proved that good writing and characterization can carry a video game, that the point-and-click adventure game still had some life left in it, and that choice and consequence can feel vital and terrifyingly important.
And on top of all of that, its episodic structure may well signal a change in the way we consume games.
Looking back, it's hard to believe that the game premiered back in April. It feels like it's been with us for a lot longer than that. Over the course of seven months and five episodes, we all became wrapped up in the harrowing, zombie-filled story of Lee, Kenny, Duck and, of course, Clementine. With the release of last week's season finale, the story that began in April finally came to an end.
When I think back over those months, the most remarkable thing wasn't how good The Walking Dead was, it was the way we all experienced it. Every six weeks or so, a new episode would come out. We'd all quickly play it, and then talk about it, and anxiously await the next one. In that way, it was unlike any game I've ever played.
The debut, "A New Day," impressed us with its credible characters and interesting dilemmas. "Starved For Help" threw up some schlocky thrills, but more importantly, demonstrated that the first episode wasn't a fluke, and that the series would likely be strong throughout. And the third episode, the emotionally devastating "Long Road Ahead," .
What was so cool about all of that was the timeline over which it happened. Because we had to wait between episodes, we the audience could digest and discuss each new entry, and the game became a social phenomenon to an extent that few other games are. With each new release, people would be on Twitter, or Facebook, talking about the latest development, dancing around spoilers, fretting about the fates of our protagonists and comparing notes on the decisions they'd made. It stood in contrast to the way it goes with most video games, where people chatter for a week or a month after the release date and then move on to other things.
The role of the episodic model in The Walking Dead's success shouldn't be overlooked.
The rare long-lived game, like Borderlands 2 or Skyrim, carries on past this point, but many games, particularly AAA console games, seem to lose their critical mass of interest within about six weeks. But not The Walking Dead. Here we are, still talking about it, seven months after its release. To put that in perspective, the much-hyped Fez, blockbuster Max Payne 3 and excellent Trials Evolution were all released at around the same time as The Walking Dead. But Telltale's game retains far more conversational capital now.
Of course, it doesn't hurt that The Walking Dead was terrific. It was daring and smart, brave enough to allow for real tragedy, and emotionally affecting without feeling manipulative. It was based on a popular intellectual property, and came along right when some people were . (Though I'd argue that the series has finally found its footing in this new season, but that's a separate article.) All of that played a vital part in the game's success&note that I didn't write this article about Telltale's similarly episodic but less successful Back to the Future and Sam and Max games, and certainly not their by-all-accounts risible Jurassic Park game, which was meant to be released episodically but wound up being lumped together into a single release. It also helped that the game was released on just about every platform possible, from PC to Mac to consoles to iPhones, giving it a much larger potential audience than your average video game.
But the role of the episodic model in The Walking Dead's success shouldn't be overlooked. I found it refreshing to experience a game in the same way that I experience TV shows. For once, I wasn't way ahead of a bunch of my friends, I hadn't already finished, and didn't have to wait for them to catch up so we could talk about it. By necessity, we were all on the same page, and so conversation flowed so much more freely. Wouldn't it be cool to see more games like this?
Of course, I don't mean to suggest that The Walking Dead will change everything. No single game could. The current way we create and consume games is pretty established, and any change will happen in bits and pieces over time. And just as single-serving movies exist alongside TV series, massive one-shot games will continue to exist alongside episodic ones. But Telltale's success could send a signal to other developers and publishers that the episodic model really works, when done properly. Most AAA publishers gamble huge amounts of money on making a splash and quickly selling millions of copies, and find little relief in post-release-window sales. Most games need to do big business in their first month on the market, otherwise they'll be deemed failures. It's a crazy and unbalanced model, and it's in need of some alternatives.
Episodic games like The Walking Dead could offer an avenue for change. For seven months this year, it was possible for fans to get in on The Walking Dead while it was still happening. For seven months, people talked about, recommended, and hyped the game. And now that it's finally complete, even more people can buy it as a complete package, a "Season 1 DVD," if you like. We won't have final sales numbers on The Walking Dead for a while, but it's a good bet that sales of the game continued at a much more consistent rate since April than, say, Max Payne 3. And more to the point, it was a fun, different, and refreshing way to experience a video game.
The Walking Dead isn't the first episodic game ever&Telltale has been pursuing this course of action, with limited success, for years. But Walking Dead is certainly the most successful one, and as such is something of a proof-of-concept. I've had hopes for the format for a long time&the episodic structure is , and I find that I have more fun dissecting TV shows in real-time with my friends than I do games. In fact, I'd argue that in terms of structure, length, and format, story-based video games share more in common with television programs than they do with films.
We live in a , where visionary writers and showrunners have embraced the TV format to tell long-form, novelistically satisfying stories. From The Wire to Deadwood to Mad Men, TV has granted the opportunity to tell complex, rewarding stories with a more flexible structure than film. It's no coincidence that Game of Thrones, the defining epic of the past (and likely next) several years, is happening not on the silver screen, but in living rooms.
With that in mind, it's not such a stretch to imagine that Telltale's The Walking Dead game could be a sign of things to come. And if more games were to follow in the footsteps of television, it could be a very good thing indeed.
Good news, everyone! Steam, Amazon, Blizzard, and more have kicked off Consumer Season by booby trapping the web with potent spending bait such as 33% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown, 50% off The Walking Dead, and 66% off StarCraft II. We spent the morning stumbling through the minefield to compile a list of some of the best seasonal discounts, but stay vigilant: more surprise server-busters are bound to go live as we approach the spendiest weekend of the year.Steam: Like the Summer Sale, the Steam Autumn Sale rotates deals daily, with even more fleeting Flash Sales lasting only 10 to 15 hours, so serious shoppers should check in at least twice a day. As a bonus, you get to follow Steam's adorable doodle story: currently, it seems a turkey is being forced to enter a Felix Baumgartner-inspired high diving competition.But don't just look at the front page: Steam isn't promoting most of its deals, so scan the full list now and then. Here are some of the better discounts at the time of writing: 33% off XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $33.49 / ?20.09 50% off The Walking Dead - $12.49 / ?10.49 25% off Borderlands 2 - $44.99 / ?22.49 75% off ARMA II: Combined Operations - $17.99 / ?14.99 25% off Dishonored - $44.99 / ?22.49 50% off Counter-Strike: Global Offensive - $11.24 / ?8.99 33% off The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - $40.19 / ?23.44 75% off Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II - $2.49 / ?1.74 75% off Limbo - $2.49 / ?1.74 25% off Torchlight II - $14.99 / ?11.24 75% off Cave Story+ - $2.49 / ?1.74 More Steam DealsAmazon: (Some deals are region-specific) Amazon hasn't been quite as liberal as Steam with the big games, but it has conjured a storm of Lightning Deals on desktop PCs, components, and peripherals. The scattershot selection below should give you an idea of what to expect.HARDWARE: 17% off iBuyPower AM699 Desktop - $579.99 18% off CyberpowerPC GUA890 Desktop - $499.99 39% off Dell S2330MX 23" Ultra-Slim VGA Monitor - $139.99 40% off Samsung Series S24B30BL 23.6-Inch Screen LCD Monitor - $119.99 33% off Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid Tower Case - $97.45 31% off Logitech Optical Gaming Mouse G400 - $34.49 19% off Logitech G600 MMO Gaming Mouse - $64.62GAMES: 50% off The Walking Dead - $12.49 (Steam code) 80% off Dungeon Defenders - $2.99 10% off Hitman: Absolution - $44.99 75% off all Assassin's Creed games (excluding Assassin's Creed III) More Amazon DealsBlizzard: Blizzard has joined the party with Diablo III for $40 / ?33 and StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty for $20 / ?17.GOG: GOG's current sale nets you five games from a list of 20 for a mere $10 (just over ?6). The list is loaded with some great indie adventure and puzzle games, so if you don't already own them, now's a good time to prepare for that "it's cold outside, so I'm going to drink tea (whiskey optional) and not leave my screen for the next forever hours" feeling.Green Man Gaming: While Green Man doesn't celebrate consumerism with a morbid-sounding Friday, it is offering its usual voucher code. Enter GMG20-1FYLZ-EDG8R when purchasing a PC download for 20% off any game, except those already on sale. At the time of writing, GMG's daily deal (North America only) is Mass Effect 3: N7 Digital Deluxe for $15.99.Newegg: (US and Puerto Rico only) Newegg has taken this whole "Black Friday" thing awfully far. Not only has it preempted Black Friday with "Black November," it's re-preempting it with a Pre-Black Friday Frenzy sale. How about a 500 GB Western Digital WD Blue hard drive for $50? A Samsung B350 Series LED monitor for $180? Keep in mind that if you visit Newegg from now until December 1st, you should not expect to then purchase other things, like food.If you find any great deals as the weekend progresses, we'd love it if you shared them in the comments. And if all these sales combined with a poorly-timed lack of funds has you feeling down, remember that buying stuff is only briefly thrilling, while instead you could be continuously thrilled by PlanetSide 2, MechWarrior Online, Tribes: Ascend, or many of the other new free-to-play games we're thankful for this year.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun -
(Alec Meer)
There&#8217;s a still a certain resistance in myself I have to battle when mentioning . I&#8217;d allowed myself to become so prejudiced against Telltale&#8217;s games after their patchy resurrections of franchises that meant a great deal to me as a child, and it doesn&#8217;t help that the Walking Dead comics have often demonstrated attitudes I find to be highly unsavoury. But TT&#8217;s Walking Dead games are deftly done slices of tension and humanity, reimaginging adventure games&#8217; abstract puzzles as gut-punch moral dilemmas. Tada! My prejudice is defeated.I imagine a second series of these episodes is all but guaranteed at this point, but the final episode of the current one approaches fast. Will it resolve Lee and Clementine&#8217;s tale once and for all, or pull a Homeland and delay much-needed denouements and resolutions until a second series? All we can do for now is watch the finale trailer and comb it for clues.
[The Walking Dead is a difficult series to write about. I want you to experience the game for yourself. After all, your game will likely play out entirely different from mine, given how dependent on player choice it is. But I still want to give you an idea of what it was like to experience the final episode of this season. So think of this less as an impressions piece, and more of a diary entry.]
I knew we'd end up here eventually, in this dark and bleak place.
Sometimes I look back at the journey we've taken together and wonder how the hell all this even happened. Death, betrayal, moral ambiguity running rampant. Feels like every step we took for survival pushed us further into our graves. We've learned so much&about people and how they change, about the threat of the walkers at hand&and somehow I feel much farther off the track of staying alive than I did back when all this madness first started.
Maybe the only thing keeping me going even after the end of the world is a little girl with a big heart and sweet eyes. Everyone else distrusted me at one point or another. Maybe it's my shady past, my seemingly weird relationship to this girl who is effectively a stranger, or my actions since taking her in. There have been arguments, tussles, even, and a whole lot of hard decisions that often led to death. I have a difficult time not blaming myself, and so it's hard not to see some truth behind people questioning my leadership. They don't always doubt me, but it still stings as hard as if they did. Doing right by everyone is important to me.
But Clementine, she's different. She stood by my side through each decision I had to make. She never doubted me. And while everyone else slowly changed, their stomachs rightfully churning after the horrors they faced, Clementine remained steadfast. It's a marvel, really, to think that an eight-year-old can stick it to the apocalypse harder than a grown adult. Military, doctors, teachers...everyone breaks. But not Clementine. I like to think I had something to do with that, even if this recent episode is making me to begin to doubt my fatherly abilities. The overpowering feeling that I need to, above all else, keep Clementine safe was once what helped me push on in the face of no hope. Now that instinct to be protective is turning into guilt, and that guilt is crushing me, slowly seeping into my conscience and making me second guess everything that has gotten us this far.
People show their true character after a disaster. It doesn't matter if you donated to charity while your life was merry. How did you act when you were starving? Did you steal from someone else, who was likely just as close to death? Did you ever kill someone just to keep them quiet and yourself safe? These are the situations in which your decisions should be judged.
One of the most fascinating aspects of The Walking Dead episodic series has been watching personalities and relationships evolve. When I first met Christa, the spitfire survivor you meet in episode four, I wasn't particularly fond of her. She seemed to have good intentions, but she also didn't seem to care much for anyone outside the locked enclaves of her steely heart. I grew to respect her, though. Cherish, even. Love, maybe. Had I had enough time to explore the complexity of her character, I could definitely see myself loving her.
by episode four. No matter how hard I tried to guide him, he stumbled over his own feet. It was infuriating. No one else exhibited these problems, I'd impatiently scoff. And then I realized that while Ben would make bad decisions and wasn't too reliable, he was also never violent. Or psychotic. We've definitely met our fair share of sociopaths in this life-after-death scenario. But I came to appreciate Ben's benevolence, even if he did constantly drag the group down (albeit accidentally). Even Kenny, who I've grown to love as a brother, can't be completely trusted in tense situations. We've supported each other this entire time, but I wouldn't put it past him to strike me in a rage or confusion. Ben would certainly never do something like that. He'd bitch and whine, but he wouldn't put his fists up to me.
Episode five is a disaster, and I mean that as a compliment to the game. Lee clings on to a sliver of hope, pushing forward in the worst of conditions. He's haggard, he's at the end of his rope. But, like Clementine, he never wavers. He pushes forward for the few things left that are worth saving in this post-apocalyptic world. Lee's every breath is spent for Clementine. Without her, I'm not sure he could survive the zombie apocalypse.
Episode five is also more intense than ever. You have to make tougher decisions on tighter deadlines. I've never felt as much pressure in the Walking Dead series than I did in this finale. I began to resent my responsibilities and longed for a "let's just wait it out for now" speech option. But this is the homestretch. It all comes down to this, and nothing&not even everything I've experienced up until this point&can prepare me for it.
These aren't just the toughest decisions I've had to make, they're also the most important. Nothing in my journey has mattered as much as the next few steps I take, and how I decide to take them. It's more vital now than ever that I choose the right dialogue options. I'm no stranger to this harsh life. I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of no reprieve.
And secretly I love it.
Because who hasn't daydreamed about the zombie apocalypse before? Who hasn't theorized their strategies and argued tactics? Telltale's The Walking Dead lets you live the zombie apocalypse in the most realistic way possible.
Sure, the animations may be janky and the actual game component of the series is limited to QTEs (that are at least meant to replicate the amount of force you're trying to use when opening a door or pushing a walker off of you) and point-and-click exploration to discover the world around you. But the zombie apocalypse is about so much more than fighting zombies. It's about meeting all sorts of people, and facing all sorts of threats. Threats that rival your most horrifying nightmares. You don't need traditional strength to survive (though a good swinging arm and a sharp eye could definitely help). You need strength of character.
The Walking Dead makes me feel like I've been through the harsh realities of a world where everything is working against me. And by the end of the episode, sitting back in the comfort of my apartment, I (only slightly ashamedly) cried. Because I actually felt all the things that Lee was supposed to feel in this made-up world. And that's perhaps the best thing about Telltale's masterpiece: it's a made-up world that manages to evoke real-life emotions. And those emotions&those thoughts of "what if" and "holy shit"&those have stayed with me even now.
The Walking Dead's final episode is where it all ends. And where it all begins anew again. I cannot wait for the next season to resolve all my unanswered questions and fears, and hopefully gain some closure. Until then, those haunting memories will follow me.
Clementine will survive. I will rescue her no matter the cost. She will surmount this nightmare—oh, sorry. This trailer for the November 21 season finale of Telltale's excellent Walking Dead series cranked my inner Lee into overdrive. Of course, the actual Lee isn't any different, exhibiting near-reckless abandon as he pursues the mysterious man from the radio in what Telltale calls "most depressingly emotional, intense, traumatic, and carnage-filled episode of the season." The remaining survivors carry their own burdensome issues threatening to split apart the fragile camaraderie like a freshly bisected zombie noggin. And that annoying train is still around. Choices: A peaceful Thanksgiving dinner or a glimpse into humanity's post-apocalyptic inhumanity?
If you, like me, are an episode or two behind in Telltale's
Walking Dead series, don't watch this video. If you, unlike me, have caught up on episodes three and four of the five-part series, then by all means, go to town.
In addition to releasing the player stats video for episode four, Telltale has announced that the fifth and final episode of the series, "No Time Left," will be coming out on November 21, for nearly all platforms. The one exception is on PlayStation Network, where the episode will be released on November 20.
Until this point, release dates for the series have been staggered, with mobile editions coming many weeks after their console and computer brethren. Now, though, there are no excuses. And with next Thursday as a day off for a huge number of us here in the US, Thanksgiving might just have more zombies in it than it usually does.
Or, since next week will also signal the start of the holiday shopping frenzy, you might just put the
on your wishlist.
[Telltale Games Blog]
The final episode of The Walking Dead, "No Time Left," will arrive next week. On Wednesday November 21, to be exact, according to a tweet from Telltale spotted by Joystiq. Will any of the characters make it out alive? Will YOU make it out alive? Or without screaming "nyoooo" at the loss of another comrade, or without shedding a tear for all those zombies you've murdered? Almost certainly not, I'd wager. Though I haven't played episode four, so as far as I know everyone could already be dead and the fifth episode is three hours of empty parking lots and sad violins. It feels like Telltale have finally nailed the episodic adventure game format they've been playing with for the past few years so, unsurprisingly, there will be more. Senior Telltale marketing man, Steve Allison, told Polygon that "this will not be the last The Walking Dead game series that we do." Woot.
Rock, Paper, Shotgun -
(Jim Rossignol)
Here&#8217;s an interesting notion: Telltale have put out a &#8220;stats&#8221; trailer for , which details the choices folks made, making for a sort of post-mortem breakdown of people&#8217;s morality within the game. While I won&#8217;t explode any details here, it&#8217;s interesting that The Walking Dead players are by and large good guys. If you&#8217;ve played the game already, I think you will want to take a look to compare with your own choices.It should go without saying that there are SERIOUS SPOILERS down there. Episode Five should shamble into the crosshairs of our morality math in a few weeks.
Can moral decisions be quantified? Telltale continues to put out these little statistical recaps preceding the release of new The Walking Dead episodes. This one, covering the major decisions made by players in Episode 4 (penned by former PC Gamer Editor-in-Chief Gary Whitta), paint a slightly-reassuring picture of gamers as a group that won't necessarily doom their common man at the first opportunity. Watch on, but only if you're comfortable having Episode 4 spoiled well and spoiled hard.Episode 5: No Time Left should be out this month.http://youtu.be/HbBOZrcNHXo}

我要回帖

更多关于 panical confusion 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信