客服电话:400-listening to the poomusic写一篇英语作文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
listening to the poomusic写一篇英语作文
listening to the poomusic写一篇英语作文
我非常高兴写一篇POP MUSIC的英语作文50到60字左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
写一篇POP MUSIC的英语作文50到60字左右
写一篇POP MUSIC的英语作文50到60字左右
Many people like music.It has many sorts:soft music is graceful,rock music fast,classical music GREat,light music relaxing,and children,music interesting.You can pick and choose whatever you like.Now popular songs are in fashion.If you like music,you usually like singing,too.I am no exception.My brother and I like pop songs,and my parents like to listen to soft music.We are a musical family.Do you like music?Is your family full of music,too?Music is really GREat!I like it very much.what kind of music do most people prefer?slow or fRT 写一篇英语短文 300字左右 这对高手来说不难 希望别是从网上down的 多发表的个人见解 下周三之前用 时间紧迫 所以先20悬赏 如果写的好我回再+30到80_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
what kind of music do most people prefer?slow or fRT 写一篇英语短文 300字左右 这对高手来说不难 希望别是从网上down的 多发表的个人见解 下周三之前用 时间紧迫 所以先20悬赏 如果写的好我回再+30到80
what kind of music do most people prefer?slow or fRT 写一篇英语短文 300字左右 这对高手来说不难 希望别是从网上down的 多发表的个人见解 下周三之前用 时间紧迫 所以先20悬赏 如果写的好我回再+30到80分
I think that most people would prefer slow music. Slow music has many advantages over fast music. It is very suitable for people, especially the ones who are pressurized by their numerous commitments such as work and family.
In the 21st century, life is extremely hectic. People are usually too caught up with their work and other responsibilities. When a day starts, they have to wake up early and rush for work. After working, they still have to get dinner ready for their spouses and children. By the end of the day, they would often be knocked out. In addition, majority of people do not get sufficient sleep, including youths. Hence, many people cannot cope with their work.
I feel that during any point of the day, most people would want to listen to slow music so as to relax their bodies and minds. Slow music is helpful in relieving people’s stress and it makes people feel rejuvenated. They would probably be more prepared to face even more challenges afterwards. Also, slow music works as a kind of sedative and can improve the quality of sleep.
Fast music, on the other hand, would not be preferred since the fast tempo of the music is likely to tire out the already exhausted people. Fast music excites people and causes them to expend energy unnecessarily, thus reducing their efficiency during work.
In conclusion, I feel that most people would prefer slow music since it is more beneficial to them compared to fast music.以“the music room”为题,写一篇小作文,不少于五句话_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
以“the music room”为题,写一篇小作文,不少于五句话
以“the music room”为题,写一篇小作文,不少于五句话
In the music room there is a little piano,When we'll sing it it will sing along.Doh si la soh mi soh doh si la soh.When we will sing it it will sing along.}

我要回帖

更多关于 围绕爱写一篇作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信