谢谢英文怎么写!请问英文该怎么写!

哪位高手帮忙用英语翻译下这篇短文,谢了!请不要用词霸翻译,那样的语法不正确。谢谢!内容如下:
在沪江关注考试英语的沪友LIZILIZI遇到了一个关于的疑惑,并悬赏30沪元,已有1人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
其实,我是喜欢画画的,但我也不确定我自己是否选对了专业。大学生话才刚刚开始,我不清楚动画专业会有哪些课程。总之,这学期的课程一直很紧张。虽然我感到很累,但是我却学到了很多有用的东西。我想,既然选择了这个专业,我就会尽自己最大的努力学好它,不会白白浪费自己四年的大学时光。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
Actually,I like painting,but I am not sure if I choose a right profession. At the beginning of the college life,I don't know what kinds of lessons I would to learn . In a word,the lessons are very tight in this session. I felt very tired,but I had learned much useful knowlege. I think since I have choosed this profession,I would try my best to study it and can't waste the time of four college lives.
*** I have studied english for one year,I don't know if I can help you.
If I had any mistakes, I'd like to say sorry.***
—— terry_zeng88
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&急求英语大神出现,帮我修改一下我写的高考英语作文!谢谢英语达人!帮我修改一下我写的高考英语作文!再评价一下我写的作文的不足!同时告诉我几句在这篇文章中如何写才能得高分的句子,_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
急求英语大神出现,帮我修改一下我写的高考英语作文!谢谢英语达人!帮我修改一下我写的高考英语作文!再评价一下我写的作文的不足!同时告诉我几句在这篇文章中如何写才能得高分的句子,
急求英语大神出现,帮我修改一下我写的高考英语作文!谢谢英语达人!帮我修改一下我写的高考英语作文!再评价一下我写的作文的不足!同时告诉我几句在这篇文章中如何写才能得高分的句子,一共三问!题目:假定你是李华,从互联网上得知一个国际中学生组织将在新加坡举办夏令营,欢迎各国学生参加。请写一封电子邮件申请参加。内容主要包括:1、自我介绍(包括英语能力);2、参加意图(介绍中国、了解其他国家);3、希望获准。注意:1、词数100左右2、可以适当增加细节,以使行文连贯3、邮件开头和结尾已为你写好。我写的作文:Dear Sir or Madam,
I am a Chinese student named LiHua.When I surfed the Internet last night,I kowned that your organisation would hold a Summer Camping in the Singapore.I want to join in this activity to introduce more about China for you and make more foreign friends to master other countries' culture.My English Grade is great and often visit English country by representing our school.
I will apply for a chance which can admit me joining you,this is informations about me .I am waiting for your reply.
LiHua主要是帮我修改一下作文,谢谢!有哪些语法错误\单词错误,该怎样改呢?谢谢!
1your organisation would-----you were going to2more about China for you and make more foreign friends to master other countries' culture---Chinese
culture to national friendes ,as well as to kno...您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
用英语写;我今年31岁,怎么写?
写;我今年31岁,怎么写?谢谢!!!
I am thirty-one
yraes old.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注请翻译成英文,谢谢! 别等不该等的人,别伤不该伤的心。有些人,注定是生命中的过客;有些事,常常让我_百度知道
请翻译成英文,谢谢! 别等不该等的人,别伤不该伤的心。有些人,注定是生命中的过客;有些事,常常让我
别等不该等的人;有些事;不爱的时候。孤独,别伤不该伤的心,注定是生命中的过客,不一定能长久,让他自由。看的淡一点,不一定不再拥有;失去。有些人;得到,常常让我们很无奈请翻译成英文,不一定不快乐,让爱自由,不如从容面对,谢谢。爱的时候。与其伤心流泪,伤就会少一点
提问者采纳
It&#39.Someone is doomed to be passenger.Loneliness never means unhappy,let him free,let love free. Regards lightly,something can make us feel hopeless.When you love.Lose never means unaccessible.Ws better to confront it than cry by oneself.Gains never means forever,never hurt someone who
shouldn&#39Never wait for someonet be hurted,then wound will be more less
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
no longer does not necessarily have lost, not necessarily long, don&#39. Love, is doomed when doesn't hurt should not hurt the heart. Alone, as easily faceDon't love, let us oft wait for the other people. Look a little short, let love freedom. Some people, some thing, not necessarily not happy. Its sad tears, be less injury
你好:gzytjy将这句话翻译后是:Don't wait shouldn't etc, don't hurt shouldn't hurt of heart. Some people, is doomed to Some things, often makes us very helpless. And its sad tears, as easily face. Lonely, not n Can get, not necessa Lost, not necessarily no longer have. Love, Don't love, let love freedom. The light, see the injury will be less.答题不易,望采纳!
过客的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问哪位英语老师能用英文帮我翻译下面这段话(不用翻译器),急要,谢谢! 三星集团是韩国最大的企_百度知道
请问哪位英语老师能用英文帮我翻译下面这段话(不用翻译器),急要,谢谢! 三星集团是韩国最大的企
在CDMA领域不如LG。3。成立于1938年. 提升顾客服务,但售后却因地而异。经济背景,社长崔志成. 提高手机性能、重工业:保修期内免费维修或更换新机,确保问题的妥善解决,降低价格、申宗钧.6万人,首席执行官由权五铉;香港:从1999年开始,同样的问题消费者得花上千元维修费,机主维修费用高昂维权困难,三星电子是唯一的一个韩国商标。比如。2003年三星集团品牌价值高达108、化学.5亿美元:维修费用全免:三星电子是韩国最大的电子工业公司,员工总数19:尽管三星手机的发展势头很猛,同时也是三星集团旗下最大的子公司。在世界上最有名的100个商标的列表中,提高生产率、纯平显示器及彩色电视机制造商及第三大手机制造商:1,三星手机基本不考虑低端市场、尹富根三位组成的联席CEO,其中三星电子排名第59,在2006年度《世界品牌500强》排行榜中名列第二十六,其影响力已经超越了很多业内传统巨头,创始人李秉喆,保持与顾客的沟通,但三星手机也有缺点,三星电子坚持实施全球品牌传播战略。2。品牌背景。现任会长李健熙。三星电子。设计缺陷,业务涉及电子,在全世界47个国家建有89个分支机构。英国:三星“猝死”问题早已蔓延全球,有些缺点是其市场选择所带来的,提供免费的维修服务。美国《财富》杂志2003年世界500强行列、金融。而在中国内地,价格偏高、贸易等众多领域。《经济半小时》调查:三星公司2001年起成为全球最大的内存芯片. 维护消费者权益、机械:公司背景。三星手机的缺点。意见,是韩国民族工业的象征:三星Note和S系列手机存在设计缺陷业集团
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
Samsung group brand value as high as $2003 in 10:Samsung electronics is South Korea&#39,s most famous trademarks in the list.s.2, flat display and color TV manufacturers and three mobile phone maker, reduce the price, consumers have to spend thousands of yuan to upkeep the same problem: repair is free of charge, for example. Current chairman lee kun- Hong K rights and interests, is also the samsung group&#39, basic don&#39.The disadvantage of samsung mobile phone, but has its drawbacks as well as samsung mobile phones, LG is better than in the field of CDMA, trade.Design flaws: since 1999, the chief executive by right of five Xuan, machinery. Samsung mobile phones. choi:1.Samsung electronics.85 billion, samsung electronics is the only a Korean trademark:Samsung Note and S series mobile phone design defects.Cs largest subsidiary. In 100 the world's biggest conglomerate. In mainland China, but after varies problem has already spread all over the world: samsung &quot.3, to ensure the proper solution of the problem, including samsung electronics ranked 59, Yin Fugen joint chief exes top 500 brands list ranked 26;sudden death&quot. Half an hour economic survey:Though samsung mobile phone development moms biggest memory chip: free warranty repair or upgrade, presidents g:Company background. Founded in 1938, number of employees 196000 people, magazine in 2003 world top 500;s national industry, its influence has transcended the traditional many industry giants, price is on the high side, the company adhere to the implementation of global brand cot consider the low-end market.Brand background. Protect consumers&#39, business ins biggest electronics company, in 2006 the world&#39. Imprfortune&quot, has 89 branches in 47 countries around the world, ShenZongJun, some defect is brought about by the market selection.Economic background, is a symbol of South Korea&#39. English: samsung since 2001 as the world&#39, provide free maintenance serviceSamsung group is South Korea&#39, chemicals, and keep the communication with customers. Improve the performance of mobile phones increase productivity, and many other fields, the main maintenance expense rights difficulties. The United States &quot, electronics
其他类似问题
三星集团的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢你英文怎么写 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信