等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这个背景音乐是什么_百度知道
请问这个背景音乐是什么
策划-苏亚雷斯个人集锦 苏神再现咬人神功
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
1播放jhbg - jnkj42%分享喜欢设为背景音乐赠送2播放V SPACE - 魏晨38%分享喜欢设为背景音乐赠送3播放两种悲剧 - 群星50%分享喜欢设为背景音乐赠送4播放逆战 - 张杰51%分享喜欢设为背景音乐赠送,
求采纳是否可以解决您的问题?
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这个视频的背景音乐是什么
帮个忙啊~~!·_百度知道
请问这个视频的背景音乐是什么
帮个忙啊~~!·
梦8的宣传片http
提问者采纳
derrty I thought I told ya I&#39;s the heart of me) (It&#39;t speakin &#39;ve been writin I&#39, three of us now - me., the first round, drop back s Day I&#39, my sweat, intensity still the same I&#39, AIN&#39;T NO WAY THEY CAN - NO, my daddy was a soldier A Vietnam vet.U;ma fight to the end [breathing hard] Let&#39, bitin what I&#39, curtains and drapes, lose or win Up;t mean nothin It&#39;s why they cain&#39;s like a big time decision made on how I can twurk it If hard work pays off then easy work is worthless My work habit ain&#39;T NO WAY THEY CAN - NO;T NO WAY THEY CAN - NO AIN&#39;s.) in me [Nelly] I&#39? HERE COME THE BIG ONE;m the first pick! Go tell a friend to tell a friend I&#39, screamin the name NELLY, tell &#39, uhh, AIN&#39;t stop! I put mo&#39;m the one that you&#39, on anybody who hates Dislikin what I&#39;T NO WAY THEY CAN - NO;s the heart of a champion (it&#39;m back up at the Superbowl - with Julius Peppers I got that cain&#39://T NO WAY THEY CAN - NO, I&#39;m sittin and readin Waitin for you to go and trip, AIN&#39.] Ain&#39, I do it on purpose I push myself to the limit so my talent&#39.t stop, like Ray Lewis I think it hard to go and change your route Cause you don&#39;t no way they can stop me now Nelly Cause I&#39;m shootin out from my /ve been Rt no habit man, A, I&#39; budget I wipe my ass with yo&#39;s why I&#39.gougou://em again I gets buffer like Michael Riggs. AIN&#39;n From the look to the as I say Hover man with more heart than Hallmark on Valentine&#39.com/search.V, in my veins That&#39;bout a jersey, even if My blood, scratchin and clawin on every height Tryin to make you remember me like you Remember the Titans Cause I&#39;t know if I&#39, AIN&#39? The MV-P of the game.;s,m blitzin or if I&#39;m speakin &#39. and Shaq&#39! NELLY;ma get what I can and more, signin bonus profound Playin for his hometown.;s the blood of a champion, whip up your town in Testarossas Heatin like Folgers mayne, S-T-L derby I&#39: L; money in the community than you got in yo&#39;m like Magic to Kareem, uhh I guess he&#39, won&#39, and my tears don&#39, with Peyton Manning type aim Can&#39?search=Nelly%20Heart%20of%20a%20champion&id=1" target="_blank">t seen shhhh?search=Nelly%20Heart%20of%20a%20champion&id=1 [Nelly] C&#39, man AIN&#39, but he ain&#39;ma keep the same grin whether I; advance to the toilet then flush it My last stance be a stance of a General Custard I hot dog cause It stop, I got the cheese and mustard I got the stats of a hall of famer - in just two records That&#39, pumpin Dm recitin, mayne you tell me I ain&#39, and givin your point guard fits He think he done seen pressure mayne, won&#39, heard what Ibout income DID YOU HEAR THAT ELIZABETH;m young black and rich As back &#39;t Worthy I ain&#39, I&#39, reppin for the home ground And gettin buffer like Michael Rt stop me from scorin so they results are just hackin So there&#39.I;m supposed ta, lil&#39;m a WARR-IOR;T NO WAY THEY CAN - NO [Chorus] [Nelly] It&#39;ll surface So now it&#39;T NO WAY THEY CAN - NO AIN&#39;s go [Chorus, too much pride to be runnin I&#39, I can feel my ring comin It&#39Heart of a champion - Nelly <a href="http
提问者评价
您好,很高兴为您解答。
打开QQ空间——音乐——背景音乐——添加网络背景音乐,然后将歌曲的链接添加进去,自定义名称和歌手即可。
备注:链接必须是MP3或者4ma结尾的
如若满意,请点击【采纳为满意回答】,如若还有问题,请点击【追问】
希望我的回答对您有所帮助,望采纳!
其他类似问题
73人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问这个视频里面的背景音乐是什么名字?_百度知道
请问这个视频里面的背景音乐是什么名字?
tudou://www:///programs/view/a_m-pIQs0zY/" target="_blank">http.tudouhttp.baiduelysian fields - cheryl gunn<a href="/m.com/m.baidu://mp3
提问者评价
太感谢了!!!!!
其他类似问题
73人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁第三方登录:}

我要回帖

更多关于 张智尧家庭背景是什么 的文章

更多推荐