are you like thecar black boxcar?这句英

I’d like to go on the bumper cars. would you like to come on the bumper car?I’d like to go on the bumper cars.would you like to come on the bumper car? 在不同的句子里bumper car怎么使用?为什么在这两个句子中 bumper car使_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I’d like to go on the bumper cars. would you like to come on the bumper car?I’d like to go on the bumper cars.would you like to come on the bumper car? 在不同的句子里bumper car怎么使用?为什么在这两个句子中 bumper car使
I’d like to go on the bumper cars. would you like to come on the bumper car?I’d like to go on the bumper cars.would you like to come on the bumper car? 在不同的句子里bumper car怎么使用?为什么在这两个句子中 bumper car使用方法不同?
并未看出使用方法不同。只是一个是复数,一个是单数,仅此而已。(英语)用动物名填空 1.The car is a white ( ) for Jane,she can't drive it.2.She must go now,we have other ( ) to fly.3.Jim make a ( ) of himself at the party.4.Mr.Black is working like a ( ).5.We are sure he was a dark ( ) in the match.6._百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
(英语)用动物名填空 1.The car is a white ( ) for Jane,she can't drive it.2.She must go now,we have other ( ) to fly.3.Jim make a ( ) of himself at the party.4.Mr.Black is working like a ( ).5.We are sure he was a dark ( ) in the match.6.
(英语)用动物名填空 1.The car is a white ( ) for Jane,she can't drive it.2.She must go now,we have other ( ) to fly.3.Jim make a ( ) of himself at the party.4.Mr.Black is working like a ( ).5.We are sure he was a dark ( ) in the match.6.Little Jim is a black ( ) of his family.7.If you don't stop talking,you'll put the teacher's ( ) up.8.Lily killed two ( ) with one stone ang visit my uncle and my aunt.9.My parents didn't know .I was going to the cinema until the ticket ( ) let one of the bag.10.Love me,love my ( ).
1.The car is a white (elephant ) for Jane,she can't drive it.2.She must go now,we have other ( ) to fly.3.Jim make a ( monkey) of himself at the party.4.Mr.Black is working like a ( dog).5.We are sure he was a dark (horse ) in the match.6.Little Jim is a black ( ) of his family.7.If you don't stop talking,you'll put the teacher's ( ) up.love my,love my dog8.Lily killed two ( birds) with one stone ang visit my uncle and my aunt.9.My parents didn't know .I was going to the cinema until the ticket ( ) let one of the bag.
头大了!10.Love me, love my (dog)爱屋及乌horse 马mare 母马colt, foal 马驹,小马pony 矮马thoroughbred 纯种马mustang 野马mule 骡ass, donkey 驴ox 牛buffalo 水牛bull 公牛cow ...
您可能关注的推广有一首英文歌,好像有这两句歌词,you like a car,a perfect drive,分开的,哪位大神知道啊
有一首英文歌,好像有这两句歌词,you like a car,a perfect drive,分开的,哪位大神知道啊
听到好听的歌,却不知道名字|?很令人郁闷的,你手机是安卓系统的话下载一个叫“音乐猎手”的软件,放在喇叭前几秒钟手机立马显示歌名和歌手了。我试过了,很有用。希望能帮到你
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空.Would you like (
)[come] to my birthday party.Thanks for ( )[help] me with my English.Can he ()[drive]
the car along?I have too much homework (
)[do] every day.I don't like this one.Could you sho_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空.Would you like (
)[come] to my birthday party.Thanks for ( )[help] me with my English.Can he ()[drive]
the car along?I have too much homework (
)[do] every day.I don't like this one.Could you sho
根据句意,用所给词的适当形式填空.Would you like (& )[come] to my birthday party.Thanks for ( )[help] me with my English.Can he ()[drive]& the car along?I have too much homework (&& )[do] every day.I don't like this one.Could you show me (& ) [other] one?What are the twins ()[talk] about.Betty ( )[can]& come to my party because she is ill.He usually (& ) [hang] out with his classmates on Sundays.In the park ( ) [there be ] many visitors on weekends.She ()[have] a cute cat at home when she was ten years old
to comehelping driveto do anothertalkingcanhangsthere arehad英语连词成句you,my,would,party,to,tobirthday,come,like(?)CD Walkman,now,here,in,is,the,big,car(.)Mid-Autumn Festival,we,eat,mooncakes,at(.) 要中文_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语连词成句you,my,would,party,to,tobirthday,come,like(?)CD Walkman,now,here,in,is,the,big,car(.)Mid-Autumn Festival,we,eat,mooncakes,at(.) 要中文
英语连词成句you,my,would,party,to,tobirthday,come,like(?)CD Walkman,now,here,in,is,the,big,car(.)Mid-Autumn Festival,we,eat,mooncakes,at(.) 要中文
would you like to come to my birthday party?你要来我的生日派对吗?here is CD Walkman in the big car.在大车上有一台CD机we eat mooncakes at Mid-Autumn Festival. 我们中秋节吃月饼
Would you like come to my birthday party ?We eat mooncakes at Mid autumn Festival .2不会
like cone to my birthday party?
您可能关注的推广}

我要回帖

更多关于 what are you like 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信