花儿与少年2播放第二季中刚播放的歌曲中含i am winner那首歌叫啥名

花儿与少年第二季就在结尾时候播放了一段英文歌曲的前奏,是什么again。_百度知道
花儿与少年第二季就在结尾时候播放了一段英文歌曲的前奏,是什么again。
Kris Allen - Better With YouWherever I goWhatever I doStay by my sideCuz baby it’s always better with youIn the middle of the pouring rainOn a crowded subway trainWhen I’m just about to go insaneYou make it go awayMonday morning in a traffic jamAnd I’m going to be late againThe world is getting underneath my skinI see you smilingAnd know that it’s going to be okayWherever I goWhatever I doStay by my sideCuz baby it’s always better with youGirl when I’m aloneYou’re where I belongCuz baby it’s always better with youOohhh OhhhBaby it’s always better with youYou make a bad day better than goodYou make me feel better than I shouldYou understand when I’m misunderstoodLike no one else ever couldAnd girl you show me things I never seeIf you were never there to see them with meAnd when I get a little too crazyYou are my sanityAnd everything will be okayWherever I goWhatever I doStay by my sideCuz baby it’s always better with youGirl when I’m aloneYou’re where I belongCuz baby it’s always better with youOoooh OooohBaby its always better with youGirl it doesn’t matter where we goCuz you always make it feel it’like s homeWhen I’m with youuuOoooh Ooooh OooohWherever I goWhatever I doStay by my sideCuz baby it’s always better with youGirl When I’m aloneYou’re where I belongCuz baby it’s alwaysWherever I goWhatever I doStay by my sideCuz baby it’s always better with youAnd when I’m aloneYou’re where I belongCuz baby it’s always betters Italways ’better with you.
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
see you again
速度与激情7歌曲
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁花儿与少年第二季2最新第一期背景音乐歌曲插曲是叫什么_百度知道
花儿与少年第二季2最新第一期背景音乐歌曲插曲是叫什么
提问者采纳
曲:Because Of You歌手:丁可歌曲:Good Boy歌手:太阳+权志龙(BigBang)歌曲:Maitri歌手
其他类似问题
花儿与少年的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
郑爽在车哭的 那首
《Because of you》
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁花儿与少年中有一个插曲英文歌曲女声很性感,就是人物出场时的,叫什么名字?_百度知道
花儿与少年中有一个插曲英文歌曲女声很性感,就是人物出场时的,叫什么名字?
提问者采纳
New Young Pony Club--ice cream
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
这首歌叫《ice cream》
New Young Pony Club
New Young Pony Club
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁花儿与少年第二季第一集中的英文歌曲_百度知道
花儿与少年第二季第一集中的英文歌曲
no handsYou gotta show me off,look mom, titleCome om so kind of ghostwhat you want ghostIf you don&#39, titleSay I'& tell you downI need a little moreBaby don&#39, titleCome on give me that title,but I&#39, titleCome ot call me your friendIf I hear that word againYou might never get a chanceto take me naked in your bedAnd I know girls ain&#39, titleCome on give me that title, titleBettem looking for a manwho can get up on a bike, titleCome on give me that title, titleBettem coolBut I am one of the boysNo;t call me your friendIf I hear that word againYou might never get a chance totake me naked in your bedAnd I know girls ain&#39, titleBettem gon's what you need to knowBaby don't hard to findBut if you think you wanna tryThen consider this an invitationto kiss my ass goodbyeGt want meseeking other guysbutHere'm a special kind of womanI&#39,put me on the shelfI promise something elseBaby don&#39?&quot, titleCome on give me that title, titleCome ot no gameI won't blow up my shitat 3 AMt be hanging aroundBut don't call me booLike I't hard to findBut if you think you wanna tryThen consider this an invitationto kiss my ass goodbyeGive me that title, don'm all goneYou gotta treat me like a trophyTitle - Meghan TrainorIf you want my loveHe gotta do what he doesIf you want these sweetlight sugar glod to loseHe gotta give it upI know you think I&#39, titleIf it ain't hard to findBut if you think you wanna tryThen consider this an invitation tokiss my ass goodbyeGHow you need me now, offBDon&#39,if that&#39, titlet call me your friendIf I hear that word againYou might never get a chance totake me naked in your bedAnd I know girls ain'mm hating what you doingGotta understand thatI's the case I&#39, titleGt be scared thatI&#39, titleCome on give me that title
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 记得少年那首歌电影 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信