如何写好一篇英语作文文关于大学从基础做起

登录网易通行证 使用网易通行证(含网易邮箱)帐号登录 利伯缇大学公开课:英文写作 本课程共9集 翻译完 欢迎学习 本课重点强调了功能语法、段落生成、词汇积累、以及广泛阅读几方面的能力培养。本课程主要针对英语写作的基础能力,适合英语非母语的学生学习。 跟贴热词: 文明上网,登录发贴 网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网易立场。 讲师:Jamaica Conner 职业:利伯缇大学辅助教学和英语教授 利伯缇大学(American Liberty University,简称ALU)是一所经美国阿拉巴马州以及加利福尼亚州高等教育部注册,并且经州教育部审核批准可以颁发学士、硕士至博士学位的美国综合性大学。 公开课客户端下载推荐出版社 购物车 0 件商品 共 ?0.0 元 大学英语基础写作教程 出版日期:2008-03 开本:16开 包装:平装 定价:19.9 折扣:88折 蔚蓝价:?17.5 vip(2-3星):?17.1 svip(4-5星):?16.7 商品评论(0) 商品问答(0)帮忙写一篇大学英语作文 如果你变成隐形人,你会做什么.这周用.这个周末之前用.没有什么要求,不用太多,100多字就行_百度作业帮 拍照搜题,秒出答案 帮忙写一篇大学英语作文 如果你变成隐形人,你会做什么.这周用.这个周末之前用.没有什么要求,不用太多,100多字就行 这个周末之前用.没有什么要求,不用太多,100多字就行 If I was invisible,I would go to things for free like watching movies,concerts or get on the ferry.Those cost a lot of money for the best seat.Also,I would volunteer my services to the police and agencies like the CIA or FBI because there are some bad people who need to be caught,prosecuted,convicted and locked up.Finally,It would be really good if I can see someone i love anytime I would love to.When I know their thoughts,I can give them surprise for example,prepare breakfast for them,buy them a gift or anything they need.Anyway,the most important is that if I was invisible,I won’t make trouble to others. ruguo keyi biancheng yinxingren najiuqu ganhuaishi ba。 STUDENT. I ghudftgierugdfhtguiewrohfguythuoirewqhuioqtfhweriguierhtueryqiohtfewuiyaiohtuiyeruiyqtuiheriutguerqtrhfyhejqytuireuqthreytguirehiutrehgerqytuiorehqieqruiytiuhwefiutrweqhfdsgfuyeruiewhjfgbduystfgrewhtfewbhhfgyewruiewhfgewyqtuihtfbweruiet! 您可能关注的推广大学英语段落写作的行动研究大学英语,写作的 扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档 手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问 大学英语段落写作的行动研究 举报该文档为侵权文档。 举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。 反馈该文档无法正常浏览。 举报该文档为重复文档。 推荐理由: 将文档分享至: 分享完整地址 文档地址: 粘贴到BBS或博客 flash地址: 支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用 html代码: &embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed& 450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px 支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用 您的内容已经提交成功 您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待! 3秒自动关闭窗口2014年英语六级作文范文:大学生炒股 时间: 09:15:00 来源:可可英语 编辑:Aimee   下面是2014年英语六级作文范文:大学生炒股,希望考生先自行练习,再比照范文,并背诵范文中的实用词组和经典句型。  作文话题:  Student Investors in the Stock Market  1.目前越来越多的大学生炒股  2.人们对大学生炒股看法不一  3.我的看法  范文:  Student Investors ID the Stock Market  China’s stock market is luring students looking to see how their textbook teachings fare in real life. While there arc no concrete data on the student- investor, business professors say the market boom has boosted the number of students looking to play around with stocks. They invest in the stock market with money from parents and sometimes with amount equal to several times their annual tuition.  Some people are alarmed at the trend. As investing in the stock market involves many risks, they say,college students are very likely to lose, which may put students and ministry assets at risk. However, some are supportive. As more and more students become shareholders, they will help raise tie general quality of shareholders and there will be more rational stock buyers in securities market, which is actually a good thing.  In my view, college students may give stock investment a try if possible. Stock investment may be a way to make fast money and help finance students' schooling. Even if the students are likely to lose in the stock market, it may still bring about valuable investment experience — they can learn if they don’t try. 查看全部解释 [in'vestə] 想一想再看 想一想再看 n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅vi. 急速增 想一想再看 adj. 受惊的;焦虑的;惊恐的 v. 报警(alarm [stɔk] 想一想再看 n. 存货,储备; 树干; 血统; 股份; 家畜

我要回帖

更多关于 一篇英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信