五一劳动节的作文植树英语作文及其汉语翻译

五一劳动节英语作文带翻译
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的五一劳动节英语作文带翻译,供大家参考:)五一英语作文 How to study English there are four key points to study English: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in English. By doing this, we can improve ore talking and listening skill. Secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of English programmes as much as possible. In this way, we can gradually improve our pronunciation. Thirdly, we should often read English books. When we come across a new word. We should guess its meaning through the contest first. then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. I thin,, it is a good way of reading. Fourthly, we should practice our writing skills. Whenever we have any idea, we should get the pen and write it down at once. It is very important to avoid writing in Chinese way and using the Chinese grammar. As long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable proGREss!当前位置: &
may day是什么意思
中文翻译五一劳动节;五朔节。:&&&&n. 〔诗〕少女,姑娘。 :&&&&n. 1.日,一日。 2.节日;规定的日期,约定的日子。 ...
例句与用法1.May day is only a week off .离“五一”节只一星期了。2.At a may day rally, allends charged that the united states was imposing an economic blockade against chile .阿连德在五一节群众集会上指责美国正在对智利实行经济封锁。3.Talk about your plans for may day with your friends跟你的朋友谈谈5 . 1的出游计划。 4.What is you plan for the may day holiday你计划好怎么样过五一的假期没有5.Can you prove where you were on may day你能证明五一那天你在什么地方吗? 6.Displayed its arsenal at this year ' s may day parade ,在今年的五一阅兵式上展示的大量武器7.We shall make a trip on may day , weather permitting天气好的话,我们五一节将外出旅游。 8.Displayed its arsenal at this year ' s may day parade ,在今年的五一阅兵式上展示的大量武器9.May day is a great international holiday“五一”是国际性的伟大节日。 10.There is a chance dr . li will be able to be back for may day李博士也许有机会能回来过五一节。 &&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
下面的节日用英语怎么翻译?
教师节
平安夜
七夕情人节
小年
元宵节- festival of lanterns
情人节- saint valentine's Day
植树节- arbor day
清明节- Tomb-sweeping Day
劳动节- labor day
建军节- Army Day
国庆节- National Day
端午节- dragon boat festival
愚人节- April Fools' Day
青年节- youth day
共产党诞生日- birthday of Communist Party
中国少先队诞生- naissance of chinese youth pioneer group
国际教师节- international teacher's day
平安夜- Christmas Eve
七夕情人节- chinese valentine's day
小年- off year
nal Day
端午节
Dargon Boat Festival
愚人节
April Fool's Day
青年节
Youth Day
共产党诞生日
这个节日英语国家不过,自己写吧,比如CCP's Birthday。
中国少先队诞生 Young Pioneer's Birthday
国际教师节
Teachers' Day
平安夜
Christmas Eve
七夕情人节
Chinese Valentine's Day
小年
这个节日老外不懂的。
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注关于五一劳动节英语作文有中文翻译五年级_百度知道
关于五一劳动节英语作文有中文翻译五年级
There are four people in it, we often go to the park. My parents love us very much, my brother and I . This is my family.My father is a doctor and my mother is a teacher.
At weekends. They are my father. We love them too. A sweet family, my mother. My brother and I are studentsI have a happy family
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 五一劳动节作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信