offline error device offlinepage怎么解决

You are not logged in. Please login or register.
Follow SVP: , , .
: 04/10/2014 - SVP 3.1.6, 01/17/2015 - , 10/01/2014 -
to post a reply
Topic: error StackHash_0a9e
Hello sir.i use SVP since a year ago and this program is my favoritebut yesterday, the SVP suddenly& crash on load. it show StackHash_0a9e.then i tried to reinstall it, but after successfully unistall the program, i cant even install it agai. it alwas stop/crashing after the 3 sceond waiting time. and it also showing StackHash_0a9e fault. I know this is my system problem (maybe one of program i installed that caused this), because when i start windows in safe mode, i can easily install the SVP, but of course when i start windows normally, i cant run the SVP. the same crash with fault module name StackHash_0a9e.i tried to change the DEP setting but the crash still happen.Problem Event Name:
Application Name:
SVPMgr.exe
Application Version:
Application Timestamp:
Fault Module Name:
StackHash_0a9e
Fault Module Version:
Fault Module Timestamp:
Exception Code:
Exception Offset:
OS Version:
Locale ID:
Additional Information 1:
Additional Information 2:
0a9e372d3b4ad882e789
Additional Information 3:
Additional Information 4:
0a9e372d3b4ad882e789Do you have any idea what coul be the culprit Sir?? i'm really hope i can solve this without reinstalling the windows.btw i'm using win 7 x64i5 2400, 8GB ram, and HDMBThanks before.fatboy05
Last edited by fatboy05 (16-01-:58)
SVP developer
Re: error StackHash_0a9e
fatboy05We need your log-file to get more details about place of the error.Please attach file %appdata%\Logs\log.txt here.---Did you try to google &StackHash_0a9e error&?It either video-adapter driver or virus. In the first case you need to install new video-adapter driver, in the second case - to clean system from viruses.
emm, how to attach a file?tex inside the log.txt in SVP appdata:10:02:33.949; Start: SVPMgr 3.1.3 starts...
10:02:33.950; Start: read settings file settings.ini
10:02:33.951; Start: load language file - English. Duration: 25 ms
10:02:33.976; Start: clear Logs folder
10:02:33.977; Start: SVPMgr folders prepare. Duration: 8 ms
10:02:33.985; Start: performance graphs prepare
10:02:33.986; Start: read settings file SVPMgr.ini
10:02:33.987; Start: monitors settings detection. Duration: 772 ms
10:02:34.759; Start: detected monitor: 1440 x 900 @ 74.994
10:02:34.760; Start: disable LNG-file write when UAC enabled
10:02:34.761; Start: change SVP-manager priority
10:02:34.761; Start: register hotkeys
10:02:34.763; Start: check launched instance of SVP-manager
10:02:34.764; Start: check Avisynth installed
10:02:34.768; Start: get versions of modules used
ffdshow.ax/avisynth.dll: 1.2..5.8.6
svpflow1/2.dll: 1.3.0.0/1.4.0.0
svpflow_cpu/gpu.dll: 1.7.2.0/1.7.5.0
10:02:34.768; Start: refresh autostart state in registry
10:02:34.769; Start: some more work with registry
10:02:34.771; Start: create menu----most similar StackHash_0a9e problem i found in google said about DEP, but i already change and nothing happen.update driver, okay download it now.
oh, found itthis the right file isnt it?---------------------------------ah, i remember already update my vga driver last week. so it could be virus then. okay, i will try scan my system.
Last edited by fatboy05 (16-01-:25)
Post's attachments&1.04 kb, 58 downloads since &
SVP developer
fatboy05I really DO NOT recommend to turn off DEP! It is harmful advice!Disabled DEP is virus hole to infect you computer.Log file shows that error occurs when SVP ctreates menu. While menu creating it checks OpenCL hardware. I think it is the cause of error. New video-adapter drivers with wrong (or semi-worked) OpenCL support.You can check it: Windows Start button - Programs - SVP 3.1.3 - Utilities - CLinfo.Please attach here clinfo.log file.
Okay, i turn it on then.umm, i could not open the CLinfo, same error & Problem signature:& Problem Event Name:& & APPCRASH& Application Name:& & CLInfo.exe& Application Version:& & 0.0.0.0& Application Timestamp:& & 4ce50abc& Fault Module Name:& & StackHash_0a9e& Fault Module Version:& & 0.0.0.0& Fault Module Timestamp:& & & Exception Code:& & c0000005& Exception Offset:& & & OS Version:& & 6.1..0.256.1& Locale ID:& & 1033& Additional Information 1:& & 0a9e& Additional Information 2:& & 0a9e372d3b4ad882e789& Additional Information 3:& & 0a9e& Additional Information 4:& & 0a9e372d3b4ad882e789Read our privacy statement online:& If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:& C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txti forgot to mention, a couple hour before i got BSOD when trying open some video file i create from Sony Vegas. it says atiamdgpu or something error. maybe this is related.----------------------------------------Sir, i think the 12.6 AMD Driver that i recently update is the problem. because when i clean uninstall it and using Win 7 built in driver the SVP can be opened. but after i reinstalled the driver, the problem before occur. i'll try revert back the Driver to 12.4& and see what hapen-------------------------------------------no luck. still getting the error. plus, i cannot open the Sony Vegas. so it seem the BSOD earlier responsible for this maybe. this is not hardware problem right?
Last edited by fatboy05 (17-01-:34)
SVP developer
fatboy05this is not hardware problem right?No. It software problem.All things tell about AMD driver error. You have only one way: to find driver properly worked with Vegas/CLinfo/SVP.But only after FULL VIRUS CHECKING on your system. You still did not tell anything about it.Our talk has already length of two days. It is the time to think about reinstall Windows with all applications
Hah, i already considered to reinstal the windows. but then something happen. ah, thank God.I manage to revert to earlier state with system restore!i had tried several time reverting with system restore before posting the problem in forum, but it always said it failed when i try to restore from within windows. then i tried system restore with Windows install cd (i originally want to reinstall the windows
) and succes to revert to earlier state just before the problem occur. and the good news is the SVP back to normal (the Vegas back to normal to). and i can instal the new version to.ah, im just very happy..Many thanks for all the support Sir . and sory if i waste your time.Good Luck with the Project
Last edited by fatboy05 (17-01-:11)
SVP developer
fatboy05the good news is the SVP back to normalCongratulations!I am glad for you.And thanks for report.
to post a reply
Jump to forum:
Эксплуатация SVP
Форумные вопросы
Currently installed 8 official extensions. Copyright &You are not logged in. Please login or register.
Fix for Flickr Galleries Released
to post a reply
Topic: HTML Error
I am new to HTML, here is my problem. I get this HTML error no matter what I do.&
string(212) &Smarty error: [in content:content_en line 1]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: background-color: # font: .8em/1.3em verdana,arial,helvetica,sans- width: 100%; (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 446)& string(117) &Smarty error: [in content:content_en line 1]: syntax error: unrecognized tag '' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)& string(174) &Smarty error: [in content:content_en line 1]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: width: 100%; height: 100%; border: thin #999999 (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 446)& string(117) &Smarty error: [in content:content_en line 1]: syntax error: unrecognized tag '' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)& string(502) &Smarty error: [in content:content_en line 1]: syntax error: unrecognized tag: mso-style-name:&Table Normal&; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow: mso-style-parent:&&; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4 mso-para-margin:0 mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001 mso-pagination:widow- font-size:10.0 font-family:&Times New Roman&; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400; (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 446)& string(117) &Smarty error: [in content:content_en line 1]: syntax error: unrecognized tag '' (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 590)& Uploaded on my site is the boxed example, swfobject, tiltviewer, gallery and imgs. The Boxed example looks like this: &!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC &-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN& &&&&html xmlns=&http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml& xml:lang=&en& lang=&en&&&head&&meta http-equiv=&Content-Type& content=&text/ charset=iso-8859-1& /&&title&TiltViewer-Pro HTML Embed Example&/title&&script type=&text/javascript& src=&swfobject.js&&&/script&&style type=&text/css&&& & body {& & & & background-color: #& & & & font: .8em/1.3em verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-& & & & width: 100%;& & }& & #flashcontent {& & & & width: 100%;& & & & height: 100%;& & & & border: thin #999999& & }&/style&&/head&&body&& & &h1&My Page Title &/h1&& & &p&Here is some description text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque non& orci. Morbi viverra tellus.&/p&& & &div id=&flashcontent&&TiltViewer requires JavaScript and the latest Flash player. &a href=&/go/getflashplayer/&&Get Flash here.&/a&&/div&& & &script type=&text/javascript&&& & & & var fo = new SWFObject(&TiltViewer.swf&, &viewer&, &100%&, &100%&, &9.0.28&, &#FFFFFF&);& & & & // TILTVIEWER CONFIGURATION OPTIONS& & & & // To use an option, uncomment it by removing the &//& at the start of the line& & & & // For a description of config options, go to:& & & & // & & & & //FLICKR GALLERY OPTIONS& & & & // To use images from Flickr, uncomment this block& & & & //fo.addVariable(&useFlickr&, &true&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&user_id&, &&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&tags&, &jump,smile&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&tag_mode&, &all&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&showTakenByText&, &true&);& & & & // XML GALLERY OPTIONS& & & & // To use local images defined in an XML document, use this block& & & & fo.addVariable(&useFlickr&, &false&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&xmlURL&, &gallery.xml&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&maxJPGSize&,&640&);& & & & //GENERAL OPTIONS& & & & fo.addVariable(&useReloadButton&, &false&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&columns&, &5&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&rows&, &5&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&bkgndInnerColor&, &0xFFFFFF&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&bkgndOuterColor&, &0xFFFFFF&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&frameColor&, &0xAAAAAA&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&navButtonColor&, &0x000000&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&showFlipButton&, &true&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&showLinkButton&, &true&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkLabel&, &View image info&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&backColor&, &0xDDDDDD&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&langGoFull&, &Go Fullscreen&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&langExitFull&, &Exit Fullscreen&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&langAbout&, &About&);& & & & //PRO OPTIONS& & & & //fo.addVariable(&bkgndTransparent&, &true&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&showFullscreenOption&, &false&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&frameWidth&, &40&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&zoomedInDistance&, &1400&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&zoomedOutDistance&, &7500&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&fontName&, &Times&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&titleFontSize&, &90&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&descriptionFontSize&, &32&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkFontSize&, &41&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkTarget&, &_self&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&flipButtonColor&, &0x0000FF&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&textColor&, &0xFFFFFF&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkTextColor&, &0x000000&);& & & & fo.addVariable(&linkBkgndColor&, &0xFFFFFF&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&enableSounds&, &true&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&tiltAmountIn&, &75&);& & & & //fo.addVariable(&tiltAmountOut&, &120&);& & & & // END TILTVIEWER CONFIGURATION OPTIONS& & & & fo.addParam(&allowFullScreen&,&true&);& & & & fo.write(&flashcontent&);& & &/script&& & &/script&&p&Here is some description text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque non& orci. Morbi viverra tellus. Suspendisse auctor imperdiet lorem.& Curabitur nec purus quis felis iaculis laoreet. Morbi lacinia, diam at& blandit convallis, lorem turpis rhoncus ante, sed convallis lectus sem& quis velit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.& Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed nulla arcu, rutrum in, ultrices eget, auctor& eget, nunc. Sed ipsum risus, scelerisque non, aliquet ac, ullamcorper& at, enim. Donec augue nisi, porta iaculis, sodales vitae, consectetuer& vitae, ligula.&/p&& && &&p&Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Quisque non& orci. Morbi viverra tellus. Suspendisse auctor imperdiet lorem.& Curabitur nec purus quis felis iaculis laoreet. Morbi lacinia, diam at& blandit convallis, lorem turpis rhoncus ante, sed convallis lectus sem& quis velit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit.& Aliquam erat volutpat. Sed nulla arcu, rutrum in, ultrices eget, auctor& eget, nunc. Sed ipsum risus, scelerisque non, aliquet ac, ullamcorper& at, enim. Donec augue nisi, porta iaculis, sodales vitae, consectetuer& vitae, ligula.&/p&&/body&&/html&
Administrator
Re: HTML Error
I am not familiar with Smarty but it is described as 'a template engine for the PHP development language'.The code you posted does not use PHP so if you were to put the code into a file named 'index.html', upload it to your web server and open the page in a browser, your gallery should be displayed (as long as the supporting files are also uploaded into the correct locations).If you continue to experience problems, please post the URL to your gallery so that we can take a look.
Steven SpeirsSimpleViewer Support Team.
I got rid of alot of the errors by inputting some &&s, but I can't seem to shake these last four. here is what the code looks like now. &h1&& &The Routes Travel Family & & &/h1&&meta http-equiv=&Content-Type& content=&text/ charset=iso-8859-1& /& &title&TiltViewer-Pro HTML Embed Example&/title& &script src=&swfobject.js& type=&text/javascript&&&/script& &style type=&text/css&& body {&background-color: xFFFFFF& &font: .8em/1.3em verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif& &width: &100%&&}& & & #flashcontent {&width: 100%& &height: 100%& &border: thin #999999 solid&}&/style&&p&&&/p& & & &div id=&flashcontent&&TiltViewer requires JavaScript and the latest Flash player. &a href=&/go/getflashplayer/&&Get Flash here.&/a&&/div& & & &script type=&text/javascript&&& & & & & &var fo = new SWFObject(&TiltViewer.swf&, &viewer&, &100%&, &100%&, &9.0.28&, &#FFFFFF&)&;& & & & & // TILTVIEWER CONFIGURATION OPTIONS & & & & // To use an option, uncomment it by removing the &//& at the start of the line & & & & // For a description of config options, go to: & & & & ///projects/tiltviewer/config_options.html& & & & & //FLICKR GALLERY OPTIONS & & & & // To use images from Flickr, uncomment this block & & & & //fo.addVariable(&useFlickr&, &true&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&user_id&, &&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&tags&, &jump,smile&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&tag_mode&, &all&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&showTakenByText&, &true&);& & & & & // XML GALLERY OPTIONS & & & & // To use local images defined in an XML document, use this block & & & & fo.addVariable(&useFlickr&, &false&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&xmlURL&, &gallery.xml&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&maxJPGSize&,&640&);& & & & & //GENERAL OPTIONS & & & & fo.addVariable(&useReloadButton&, &false&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&columns&, &5&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&rows&, &5&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&bkgndInnerColor&, &xFFFFFF&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&bkgndOuterColor&, &xFFFFFF&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&frameColor&, &xAAAAAA&); & & & & fo.addVariable(&navButtonColor&, &x000000&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&showFlipButton&, &true&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&showLinkButton&, &true&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkLabel&, &View image info&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&backColor&, &xDDDDDD&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&langGoFull&, &Go Fullscreen&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&langExitFull&, &Exit Fullscreen&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&langAbout&, &About&);& & & & & //PRO OPTIONS & & & & //fo.addVariable(&bkgndTransparent&, &true&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&showFullscreenOption&, &false&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&frameWidth&, &40&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&zoomedInDistance&, &1400&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&zoomedOutDistance&, &7500&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&fontName&, &Times&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&titleFontSize&, &90&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&descriptionFontSize&, &32&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkFontSize&, &41&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkTarget&, &_self&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&flipButtonColor&, &x0000FF&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&textColor&, &xFFFFFF&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkTextColor&, &x000000&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&linkBkgndColor&, &xFFFFFF&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&enableSounds&, &true&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&tiltAmountIn&, &75&); & & & & //fo.addVariable(&tiltAmountOut&, &120&);& & & & & // END TILTVIEWER CONFIGURATION OPTIONS& & & & & fo.addParam(&allowFullScreen&,&true&); & & & & fo.write(&flashcontent&); & & &/script&& & && &p&Routes Travel is unique in the warm family atmosphere that starts with our close-knit staff team and extends to all of our valued clients and partners. The company is owned and managed by Ely and Edna Berzan, two veteran and highly successful Israel Experience professionals with energetic and youthful outlooks on Israel Tours. Together they have amassed an impeccable record of professional service and innovative programming of the highest quality. Ely and Edna have raised three children, Daniel, Yonatan and Inbal and are recently new grandparents of a Tom, Noam with another on the way!&/p&
Administrator
It looks like you are trying to insert the entire block of code from your first post into the body of your page.Everything between the &head& and &/head& tags in the code you posted should go into the &head& section of your page and everything between the &body& and &/body& tags should go into the &body& section of your page.Also, you have no line feeds/carriage returns in the TiltViewer embedding &script& section so most of the code is commented out (everything between the first // and the next line feed found). Put each instruction onto a separate line with a line feed at the end (by pressing the 'enter' or 'return' key in a plain text editor).
OK. I am seeing some of the mistakes i've made. This has to be frustrating for you.& Sucks. My website doesnt divide things by head and body. I tried including a screenshot but this chat has limited capability, can you email
and I will send back a photo. also, if you re-visit the link from before, I have gotten rid of the errors by only pasting the content between &body& and &/body& into the HTML Source editor of the page in question. I'm unsure of where to put the &head& to &/head& section.
Administrator
If you are unable to enter information into the &head& section of your page, then you can use an &iframe& to embed your TiltViewer-Pro gallery.Keep all your TiltViewer Pro gallery files in a separate folder and upload the entire folder (not just the contents) to your web server.Now, the only code you need to include in your HTML page is an &iframe& whose 'src' attribute points towards the 'index.html' file inside the gallery folder.For example, if your gallery folder is called 'gallery' and you have uploaded it to the root of your web server, then the code you would use to embed the gallery would be:&iframe src=&/gallery/index.html& width=&800& height=&600& frameborder=&0& scrolling=&no&&&/iframe&... changing '' to the name of your own domain.
OK, Amazing. Thank you.I have just one more question. If you visit You'll notice that on the far right, there is a white strip that blocks the background of out webpage. How would I go about removing that? Thanks, you've been very helpful.
Administrator
The white strip is part of your &iframe&.Reduce the width of your &iframe& (to '700' for example) or set the width to 100% in order for it to fill the width of the parent container.&iframe src=&uploads/boxed.html& frameborder=&0& height=&600& scrolling=&no& width=&100%&&&/iframe&
to post a reply
Currently installed 4 official extensions. Copyright &}

我要回帖

更多关于 error page 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信