英语谁来解初一下册英语阅读理解,谢谢!

手机系统更新出现英文,谁来解释一下。谢谢_三星s4吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:94,731贴子:
手机系统更新出现英文,谁来解释一下。谢谢收藏
手机升级程序不会删除任何你手机里的个人数据,问你是否升级?
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或找个英文比较好的来帮我解决一下下面的题目,谢谢!_百度知道
找个英文比较好的来帮我解决一下下面的题目,谢谢!
they usually greet each other with _____, etc, thank you?”a. “how are you!”2. “do you like the weather here. “good morning.”c!”
d, mrs. shake hands
b. so we may talk about the weather, “good afternoon”.people usually greet each other with all of the following except _____?”
b.. “how are youpeople often greet each other with “hello” or “hi”, and the young to the old.when we meet american friends for the first time?”c, we usually introduce a man to a woman, sports or show our concern about their children. can be used with the surname. when meeting foreign friends for the first time. “nice to see you, or “good evening” according to different times of the day. “how do you do. “good night, mr. “is it the first time you’ve been here?”
c. “hello. “how are you!”
b.when people meet for the first time. “how do you do. “are you married?” with _____.a. newly introduced people will shake hands and greet each other with “how do you do.we usually reply to “how do you do. kiss each other
d?”4. “good morning!”c, or doctor. “i’m glad to meet you, we usually do not ask them questions like _____?”
d..”1, we do not ask them questions about their private life.a. “i’m fine. “what do you think of the city.in introductions.a. shake heads
c.when people meet for the first time?”d.a. the titles of miss?” or “i am glad to meet you?”b?”5, professor?”3!”
d. other forms of greeting are “good morning”, they usually _____ besides saying “how do you do
提问者采纳
D Good morning,会问天气和运动之类的2!(其余三个都是问候语)4!)3! 我很好谢谢? (第一次见面不问私生活;m fine thank you.A Shake hands 握手 (文中并没提及smile at each other)希望对你有帮助. so we may talk about THE WEATHER)
第一次见面不会问私生活1, we do not ask them questions about their private life.A Good night! ( 第一段有提到? 你结婚了么! (Good night 通常是是睡觉前说的! ,晚上遇见朋友也只说Good evening.C I&#39! 晚安!)5! 早安.B Are you married,when meeting foreign friends for the first time
提问者评价
其他类似问题
一下下的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
不是英文!英文需要大小写的。
加企鹅告诉你答案
c,d,d,b,a,
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语谁来解一下,谢谢!.!&_百度作业帮