ijustlinkyoui need you是什么意思思

The Rose_百度百科
关闭特色百科用户权威合作手机百科
收藏 查看&The Rose
《》是一首传唱了几十载的经典老歌,不知不觉飘进你我心里。爱就是一朵花,只要心中播种希望,春天来临时定有馨香玫瑰绽放。想送给你,让我们心怀玫瑰,聆听天籁般的歌声,默记富含哲理的词句“Lies the seed that with the sun's love,In the spring becomes the rose”。发行时间1978年歌曲原唱谱&&&&曲歌曲语言英语
Amanda McBroom《The Rose》是由创作于1978年,由在其领衔主演的《The Rose》(歌声泪痕)中作为片尾曲首唱,特别为她配的合声。影片推出后,获得了很高的评价,让Bette Midler夺得了该年度「最佳流行乐女歌手」的格莱美奖,另外,由于演技精湛,她不仅被提名角逐奥斯卡,更夺得「最佳女演员」和「年度最佳新人」等两座金球奖。
Bette Midler,一位影歌双栖的女星。擅长演夸张、嬉闹的喜剧,然而只要听过她唱的《The rose》你很难想象这样一位女丑角形象的演员,竟能唱出如此深情动人的歌。
《》这首感人至深的歌曲多年来始终深受喜爱,除在1979年的电影《The Rose》(歌声泪痕)中作为主题曲,由Bette Midler首唱发行,并夺得了白金单曲外。影片《Napoleon Dynamite》()(2004)也使用了此曲,此外高畑勋的作品《おもひでぽろぽろ》(岁月的童话)(1989)的片尾曲“爱は花、君はその种子”亦是由这首歌曲改编的,由はるみ(北村春美)演唱。在专辑“Ken's Bar”中也翻唱过这首歌。 其作者Amanda McBroom也录制了一个版本,感觉很不相同。后来相继有多个当红歌手争相翻唱,包括红遍全球的美国天才少女LeAnn Rimes,超人气组合,英国走红女歌手,港台老将与、,小天后,新生力量,独立乐团,更有唱功见长的和很少听到的男声版本,日本声优高垣彩阳在专辑《たからもの》中收录了《The Rose》的翻唱,还有日本的女歌手兼声优(Aoi Teshima) 也翻唱过这个版本,所有这些版本各具韵味。 最近日本的一部由真实故事改编的特殊的爱情故事《生命的最后一个花嫁》也用了这首歌(由日本创作型女歌手JUJU演唱,收录在她日发行的single《明日がくるなら》中),用在去婚礼的路上,患癌症的女主人公望向车外。歌声里,勉励完成的婚礼中的痛与幸福,飘进人心。Some say love it is a river
That drowns the tender reed
Some say love it is a razor
That leaves your soul to bleed
Some say love it is a hunger
An endless aching need
I say love it is a flower
And you , its only seed
It's the heart afraid of breaking
That never learns to dance
It's the dream afraid of waking
That never takes the chance
It's the one who won't be taken
Who cannot seem to give
And the soul afraid of dying
That never learns to live
When the night has been too lonely
And the road has been too long
And you think that love is only
For the lucky and the strong
Just remember in the winter
Far beneath the bitter snows
Lies the seed that with the sun's love
In the spring becomes the rose那朵玫瑰花  有人说/爱是一条河  会淹没轻柔的芦苇  有人说/爱是一把剃刀  让你的灵魂流血  有人说/爱是一种焦渴  一种无尽的带痛渴求  而我说爱  是一朵花  而你则是唯一的种子  如果心儿害怕破碎  就永远无法学会起舞  如果害怕从美梦中醒来  就永远也抓不住机会  如果不愿付出  就永远没有回报  如果灵魂害怕去死  就永远学不会怎么去活。  当夜晚太过寂寞  当前路太过遥远  或者当你认为  只有幸运者和强者才有资格得到爱的时候  你要记得  在厚厚的积雪底下  一颗种子一直都在那里躺着  等春天的阳光洒下  它会绽放成最美的玫瑰
--oxiThe Rose 那朵玫瑰花
some say love 有人说
it is a river 爱是一条河  that drowns the tender reed 会淹没轻柔的芦苇  some say love 有人说
it is a razor 爱是一把剃刀  that leaves your soul to bleed 让你的灵魂流血
some say love 有人说
it is a hunger 爱是一种焦渴  an endless aching need 一种无尽的带痛渴求  i say love 而我说
it is a flower 爱是一朵花
and you , its only seed 而你 则是唯一的种子
it's the heart afraid of breaking 如果心儿害怕破碎
that never learns to dance 就永远无法学会起舞
it's the dream afraid of waking 如果害怕从美梦中醒来
that never takes the chance 就永远也抓不住机会
it's the one who won't be taken 一个人如果不愿被索取
who can not seem to give 貌似也不会给予  and the soul afraid of dying 如果灵魂害怕死去
that never learns to live 就永远学不会怎么去活
when the night has been too lonely 当夜晚太过寂寞
and the road has been too long 当前路太过遥远
and you think 或者当你认为
that love is only for the lucky and the strong 只有幸运者和强者才有资格得到爱的时候
just remember in the winter 你要记得
far beneath the bitter snow 在厚厚的积雪底下
lies the seed 一颗种子一直都在那里躺着
that with the sun's love 等阳光洒下
in the spring becomes the rose 春天里,它会绽放成最美的玫瑰Some say love it is a river
人说爱如河  That drowns the tender reed  能没芦苇  Some say love it is a razor  人说爱如刀  That leaves your soul to bleed  能泣灵魂  Some say love it is a hunger  人说爱是如此焦渴  An endless aching need  即使疼痛也无法自拔  I say love it is a flower  我说爱如花  And you it's only seed  唯你能使之绽放  It's the heart afraid of breaking  心恐破碎  That never learns to dance  毋宁静止  It's the dream afraid of waking  梦恐惊醒  That never takes the chance)  故此沉睡  It's the one who won't be taken  人怕无我  Who cannot seem to give)  则恐付出  And the soul afraid of dying  灵魂恐死去  That never learns to live  故不学生存  When the night has been too lonely  当夜寂无人  And the road has been too long  当道阻且长  And you think that love is only  当你说爱独一  For the lucky and the strong  也仅给幸运与内心强大之人时  Just remember in the winter  Far beneath the bitter snows  只需知,在冬日白雪下  Lies the seed that with the sun's love  In the spring becomes the rose  一颗种子,静静生长,待于春日开放[1]这首歌先后被许多歌手翻唱,westlife,手嶌葵的版本最受大众喜爱,其中日本声优手嶌葵翻唱的版本被称为可触及灵魂的魔音。手嶌葵 是不可超越的翻唱
(Aoi Teshima),声优、歌手。
the rose_手嶌葵代表作品有《テルーの呗》《The Rose》《虹》等。
出生日期:日
职业:兼为歌手和声优
身高:174cm
2008年3月,《The Rose》重新被Aoi 翻唱并收录在了她的新专辑【The Rose ~I Love Cinemas~】中,这个版本的《The Rose》,Aoi 的声音清澈、透明,又仿佛带着红酒的醇香;寂静的夜晚,沉下心来,静静聆听,歌声是如此的干净,仿佛清晨淡淡的雾气拂过你的脸颊,如此的温柔,极具治愈心灵的效果。
Sowelu的翻唱
(So E Ru),日本系女歌手。
代表作品:《Across my heart》《Rainbow》《I Will》等。
出生日期:日
星座:天蝎座
血统:1/4爱尔兰,3/4 日本
Sowelu的《The Rose》收录在于日发售的第二张个人原创专辑《SWEET BRIDGE》中,伴奏沿用了原唱的特色,并将该曲打造成了轻柔悠扬的R&B歌曲。Sowelu唱出的每个音如有合声般的美妙,使歌曲呈现出了空灵清澈的意境。融合了节奏布鲁斯,传达出了属于Sowelu的淡蓝色忧郁。西城男孩西城男孩的翻唱版本是The Rose 最知名的翻唱版本,作为主打单曲收录于西城男孩《The Love Album》专辑中,很多人都是从西城男孩的翻唱版本开始认识这首歌的。
西城男孩来自爱尔兰,成立于1998年。
1999年至2006年间,Westlife有14张单曲唱片在英国高居首位;其数量排名历史第三位,仅次于Elvis Presley、披头士。西城男孩也是英国流行音乐史上唯一一支头七支单曲空降榜首的乐队。他们也是唯一一个在英国拿过四次“年度最佳专辑”的组合。西城男孩在世界范围内售出四千万张专辑,其中包括七张超白金专辑。
新手上路我有疑问投诉建议参考资料 查看Customer Info
You must enter a zip code.
A zipcode must contain five digits.
Please enter a valid zip code.
We had an unexpected error, please try again.
Zip code at service address: (required)
Service address zip:
Attention: We cannot match your zip code properly. Please indicate below which company used to provide service to your area in the past.
A company selection is required.
CenturyLink*
*CenturyLink includes former ElPasoTel customers
As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. By supplying your service address zip code we will be able to get you to the right location. Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Sorry, we don't recognize the information you provided.
What would you like to do?
I'd like to shop for CenturyLink Out of Region Long Distance.
I am a new customer moving to a CenturyLink service area. I'd like to search by my new address.
I'd like to try to enter my information again.
Customer Info
To customize your pricing and feature options we need a little more information.
A valid service address is required
A street address is required
A city is required
A state is required
Please enter a valid zip code
Please enter a valid zip code
Your zip code is unrecognized. Please try again.
Please enter your service address so we can show you accurate pricing product availability in your area.
Address (required)
(Example: 123 Main Street, Denver, CO 80123)
Unit Number
(If applicable: apartment, unit, lot, suite number)
Attention: We cannot match your zip code properly.
Please indicate below which company used to provide service to your area in the past.
CenturyLink*
*CenturyLink includes former ElPasoTel customers
Log in with your account username and password so that we can show you the pricing options available to you. Don't have an account yet? Select
"Enroll Now" on the
to create one now.
My Account
A username is required.
A password is required.
Select the company you set up your account with, and enter your user name and password.
CenturyLink
Phone Number or Account Number
A phone or account number is required
example: 333-222-2222
By inputting your account information and clicking the "Show My Options" button, you provide consent to CenturyLink to access your account information, including the services you subscribe to, to respond to your inquiry and inform you of CenturyLink&s products and services. You may deny us permission by proceeding no further and your denial will have no affect on your current services.
Under federal law, it is your right and our duty to protect your account information.
I am a new customer moving to a CenturyLink service area. I'd like to search by my new address.
Customer Info
A username is required.
A password is required.
As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. By supplying your service address zip code we will be able to get you to the right location. Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Please wait for a few moments.
We are making sure you reach your intended destination.
Thank you for your patience.
Wait for it
Wait for it......
We apologize for the inconvenience.
This product is currently not available in your area.
Continue to view these CenturyLink products:
High-Speed Internet
Go back to the CenturyLink home page.
We apologize for the inconvenience. This product is currently not available for ordering online. If you have questions, or would like to order, please call 800-366-8201.
Customer Info
Enter your CenturyLink Home Telephone Number or Account Number so we can help you set up your account.
A telephone or account number is required.
You must enter a valid telephone or account number.
Home Telephone Number or Account Number
As CenturyLink and Qwest merge companies, we are working hard to combine our systems. By supplying your home telephone or account number we will be able to get you to the right location. Thank you for your patience during the merger process.
Customer Info
Attention! Your browser settings show that JavaScript is disabled. As a result, your experience
including the use of drop-down menus, buttons and links will be limited. We recommend that you turn on Javascript and then refresh this page.
CenturyLink& High-Speed Internet
Online Only!
Get a $100 CenturyLink& Visa& Prepaid Card
when you bundle High-Speed Internet.
a monthfor 5 years
a monthfor 3 years
a monthfor 12 months
When bundled with Unlimited Nationwide Calling
When bundled with Home Phone Plus
Speeds up to 10 Mbps
Speeds up to 12 Mbps
Speeds up to 40 Mbps - Available in select areas only
We have speeds up to 1 Gig
It's more than just speed. It's new possibilities.
CenturyLink is launching speeds up to 1 Gig (1,000 Mbps) so you can power all of your devices at
once, download HD movies in seconds and do more than you ever thought possible. One Gig Broadband &
Up to 1 Gbps residential speed is available in select areas only.
Our Most Popular Offers:
High-Speed Internet
Best Value
2-Year Pricing
Connection speeds up to 20 Mbps
Connection speeds up to 10 Mbps
Connection speeds up to 40 Mbps - May not be available in your area
Fast speed to support multiple devices
24-month contract, autopay enrollment required
High-Speed Internet
Great Offer
1-Year Pricing
Connection speeds up to 20 Mbps10 Mbps40 Mbps - May not be available in your area
12-month contract, autopay enrollment required
Home Phone
High-Speed Internet
Add Home Phone and Save!
5-Year Pricing
3-Year Pricing
Connection speeds up to
Great for downloading HD movies
No contract required!
Included with all Internet orders
Speeds up to 1 Gig
It's more than just speed. It's new possibilities.
CenturyLink is bringing you speeds up to 1 Gig so you can power all of your devices at once, download HD movies in seconds and do more than you ever thought possible.
One Gig Broadband - Up to 1 Gbps residential speed is available in select areas only.
Compare our Speeds
Select a speed and see how it performs:
Music Album
Multiple users on multiple devices
streaming simultaneously
Watch HD movies with almost no lag or buffering
With 1-Gig (1,000 Mbps) service, you can upload and download files at symmetrical speeds
Fast enough for super-fast online gaming
Back up your hard drive to the cloud, including large photo and video files
An entire household
of high-bandwidth Internet users
A great choice for entertainment lovers and gamers
Watch HD movies with almost no lag or buffering
Use multiple devices simultaneously without sacrificing performance
Download large files in a flash
High performance for
online gaming and movie viewing
Great for always-on households using advanced applications
Handles virtually any Internet application
Good for online gaming and movie viewing
Everyone in your home can download, stream and share
All you need
for basic Internet use
Great for music and video streaming
Solid choice for casual gaming
Browsing, online shopping and social networking
All you need
for basic Internet use
Great for music and video streaming
Solid choice for casual gaming
Browsing, online shopping and social networking
Connection speeds up to:
High-Speed Internet
Best Value
2-Year Pricing
Connection speeds up to 20 Mbps10 Mbps40 Mbps - May not be available in your area
24-month contract, autopay enrollment required
CenturyLink High-Speed Internet is consistently fast, offering speeds up to 1 gig. You can upload pictures, download movies and songs and even stream movies quickly and smoothly. It's all backed by our 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee!
It's Reliable
CenturyLink High-Speed Internet is consistently fast, all day, every day with a private, direct connection to a network designed for consistent speed. Our 24/7 technical support provides additional peace of mind that you'll always be connected.
It's Secure
CenturyLink @Ease, featuring Norton backup and security gives you confidence that your data and identity are protected. Select from
customizable levels of backup space and support. Plus, have confidence that your credit and identity are being protected with
Identity Guard.
Why 5 million people have picked CenturyLink High-Speed Internet
Overall rating:
"The 40 MB speed makes my work & play time Great! The modem makes all the difference in reliability..."
"I LOVE IT!! When I've needed help they hung right in there and made sure everything worked..."
"Best change I have made in years. I cannot say enough about the service! I had a competitor for nearly..."
"Great product! So very glad you finally came out our way so that I could leave cable behind!!!"
"Best change I have made in years. I cannot say enough about the service! I had a competitor for nearly six years and paid twice the price. It was extremely slow and forget it when the bad weather hit! The man that installed it was extremely pleasant and professional. I highly recommend this for anyone who is paying too much or not happy with their present company."
"I LOVE IT!! When I've needed help they hung right in there and made sure everything worked properly. The High-Speed Internet service and the Tech Support is GREAT."
"Great - We have enjoyed the reliability and speed of CenturyLink. Having said that, I have to say your customer service has been excellent! Everyone I've talked to has been knowledgeable and helpful, but most importantly, they seem to enjoy what they're doing. Nice job!"
"great product! So very glad you finally came out our way so that I could leave cable behind!!!"
"The 40 MB speed makes my work & play time Great!
The modem makes all the difference in reliability and the 40MB modem works extremely well. It is easy to set up and use and I never have problems with the new speed."
Already have CenturyLink High-Speed Internet?This page uses Javascript. Your browser either doesn't support Javascript or you have it turned off. To see this page as it is meant to appear please use a Javascript enabled browser.
INTERNET ACCESS & PHONE
MEMBER CENTER
SOFTWARE AND TOOLS
CALL 888-328-5885
EarthLink Business' leading-edge Internet, communications & managed IP services deliver the superior & secure experience our business customers value & trust.
Home Phone Number*
I don't have a home phone
Street Address*
* Required field
Our accelerated dial-up service includes free security tools and toll-free 24/7 support. All for just $9.95 a month!
Brought to you by EarthLink
All-in-one security from the security experts.FREE 30-day trial!
Join us on
& . Now it's easier than ever to connect with EarthLink. Just Like our Page on Facebook & follow us on Twitter.
Now you can get the dial-up Internet service that's ranked Highest in Customer Satisfaction starting at just $9.95 a month.
Optimize your computer's speed and performance in one click. FREE 30-day trial!
Join us on
& . Now it's easier than ever to connect with EarthLink. Just Like our Page on Facebook & follow us on Twitter.
Wow! Our award-winning high-speed Internet service now starts at only $14.95/mo for 3 months. See if you qualify.
Sign up now and save 50%. Plus, get a free domain name for a years & free setup. Build your site in under 1 hr. It's easy!
Join us on
Our blazing fast Internet service starts at only $14.95/mo for 3 months. Includes FREE security suite & toll-free 24/7 phone support.
Brought to you by EarthLink
All-in-one security from the security experts.FREE 30-day trial!
Join us on
Our blazing fast Internet service starts at only $14.95/mo for 3 months. Includes FREE security suite & toll-free 24/7 phone support.
Get all your email on any phone. It's easy, convenient & affordable. FREE 30-day trial!
Join us on
Need help with your existing service?
Not an EarthLink customer yet?
Open 8am-1am ET
We know your time is valuable. Select the type of help you need, then provide us with some basic information including your contact phone number. We'll call you back!
Questions about new service?
Need help with your existing service?
We're verifying the EarthLink high speed services available in your area.
This will only take a few more moments.}

我要回帖

更多关于 i got you什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信