有翻译灌篮高手主题曲翻译吗?紧急求助

sos:紧急求助,请高手帮忙翻译一句话,谢谢在线等.本机除纸张外所有耗材均由租赁公司承担_百度作业帮
sos:紧急求助,请高手帮忙翻译一句话,谢谢在线等.本机除纸张外所有耗材均由租赁公司承担
本机除纸张外所有耗材均由租赁公司承担
All consumables generated by this machine,excluding paper are undertaken by rental company
In addition to the paper machine, all supplies by the leasing company.
您可能关注的推广【紧急求助】求高手翻译,多个翻译器均不通顺。_日语吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:378,688贴子:
【紧急求助】求高手翻译,多个翻译器均不通顺。收藏
花って言叶がでなかったんだろうな。。。。。。。。。。 求翻译,谢谢。
花是无言的吧
“花儿是说不了话的吧.....”
大概就是这样了....那个过去式有些纠结.....
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译一些句子?_百度知道
紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译一些句子?
如果电话占线,s life to)8,你能否给我打些折扣吗.一本好书对孩子会产生很大的影响。(clear up)5,你可以打手机给我.。(prefer)4.他把一生的精力都贡献在种植果树上,我将在这工作四年了.)13。(call sb。(have an effort on)10,为这次考试努力.这个城镇以那漂亮的建筑而闻名于世。(Here.这是1618房间的钥匙。(instead of)15.海伦留在旅馆里。(It is。(honor)16。(be keen on)181。(be famous for)14.这药会治好你的感冒?(discount)9。(be covered with)7..期末考试即将来临。(around the corner)6.大雪覆盖了道路。(devote one.by mobile phone)3.,没有出去买东西.我鼓励她用功。(do business)2.学会阅读是很重要的..to...for.他们去北京庆祝李教授的80大寿.)11.到明年年底.。(by the end of)12..你想要把这件衬衫调换一件大的吗,我宁可自助游...)17他父母特别爱看综艺类节目(variety shows).我们现在和许多国家有贸易往来?(exchange.我不大喜欢包价旅游(package tours)。(encourage.我很喜欢这架数码相机
我会用翻译机,但是翻译出来都是不对的,等待高手
提问者采纳
15.17.16;s the key to room 16181, I prefer to plan my own trip, you may call me by my mobile phone.If the line is busy.
This town is famous for that remarkable building to the rest of the world.3.14.11.5. 8.6.We are doing buisness with a lot of coutries now,can you offer me a discount.2.
It is important to learn how to read.18.
Would you like to exchange this shirt for a larger size.
His parents are keen on watching the variety shows on TV.The streets are covered with snow.This medicine will clear up your cold?9;s 80th birthday. I encouraged her to study hard to prepare for this test.I am not too crazy about package tours.
I would have worked here for four years by the end of next year.4.12.He devoted his life to planting fruit trees. A good book can have a great effort (effect) on a child.The final exam is around the corner.10.7.I like this digital camera very much?13.
They went to Beijing to honor Professor Li&#39.
Helen stays in the hotel instead of going out shopping
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他7条回答
(clear up)期末考试即将来临.to。(around the corner)大雪覆盖了道路.by mobile phone).我不大喜欢包价旅游(package tours),我宁可自助游,你能否给我打些折扣吗..。(prefer)这药会治好你的感冒。(by the end of)。(call sb,为这次考试努力.如果电话占线,s life to)我很喜欢这架数码相机?(discount)一本好书对孩子会产生很大的影响。(have an effort on)我鼓励她用功.)到明年年底,我将在这工作四年了。(encourage?(exchange,你可以打手机给我....你想要把这件衬衫调换一件大的吗。(do business)。(devote one.我们现在和许多国家有贸易往来。(be covered with)他把一生的精力都贡献在种植果树上..for.
1. We now have trade with many countries. (Do business) 2. If the line is busy, you can give me a cell phone. (Call sb.by mobile phone) 3. I do not like package tours (package tours), I prefer independent travel. (Prefer) 4. This medicine will cure your cold. (Clear up) 5. The final exam is coming. (Around the corner) 6. Snow covered road. (Be covered with) 7. He has dedicated his life's energies on the cultivation of fruit trees. (Devote one, s life to) 8. I really like this frame digital camera, can you give me some discount? (Discount) 9. A good book for children will have great impact. (Have an effort on) 10. I encouraged her to study hard for the exam efforts. (Encourage. .. to ...) 11. To the end of next year, I will work here for four years. (By the end of) 12. You want this shirt a great exchange it? (Exchange. .. for ...) 13. The town is famous for it beautiful buildings. (Be famous for) 14. Helen stay in the hotel, did not go out shopping. (Instead of) 15. They went to Beijing to celebrate Professor Lee's 80th birthday. (Honor) 16. Learn to read is very important. (It is ...) 17 his parents like to watch variety show special programs (variety shows). (Be keen on) 18. This is the key to room 1618. (Here, s)
1.我们现在和许多国家有贸易往来。(do business)We currently are doing business with many countries.2.如果电话占线,你可以打手机给我。(call sb.by mobile phone)If the line is busy, you can call me by mobile phone.3.我不大喜欢包价旅游(package tours),我宁可自助游。(prefer)I prefer DIY travelling to package tours.4.这药会治好你的感冒。(clear up)This medicine will clear up your cold.5.期末考试即将来临。(around the corner)The final exam is around the corner.6.大雪覆盖了道路。(be covered with)The road is covered with snow.7.他把一生的精力都贡献在种植果树上。(devote one,s life to)He has devoted his life to planting fruit trees.8.我很喜欢这架数码相机,你能否给我打些折扣吗?(discount)I like the camera very much, can I have some discount?9.一本好书对孩子会产生很大的影响。(have an effort on)A good book will have a great effort on children.10.我鼓励她用功,为这次考试努力。(encourage...to...)I encourage him to go for this exam.11.到明年年底,我将在这工作四年了。(by the end of)I wil be working here for 4 years by the end of next year.12.你想要把这件衬衫调换一件大的吗?(exchange...for...)Do you want to exchange it for a bigger sweater.13.这个城镇以那漂亮的建筑而闻名于世。(be famous for)This town is famous for those beautiful buildings.14.海伦留在旅馆里,没有出去买东西。(instead of)Hellen stayed at hotel instead of shopping.15.他们去北京庆祝李教授的80大寿。(honor)The went to Beijing to honor professor's 80th birthday.16.学会阅读是很重要的。(It is...)It is important to learn how to read.17他父母特别爱看综艺类节目(variety shows)。(be keen on)His parents are keen on watching variety shows.18.这是1618房间的钥匙。(Here,s)Here is the key for room 1618.
这个题目不难的,特别对于英语专业的学生而言。上面的翻译基本对,但是语法错误是明显的。这是我自己翻译的。保证以下翻译语法正确率100%。祝你成功。我们现在和许多国家有贸易往来。(do business)Now we're doing business trades with many countries in the world. 如果电话占线,你可以打手机给我。(call sb.by mobile phone)If the number you dial is busy, please call me by my mobile phone.我不大喜欢包价旅游(package tours),我宁可自助游。(prefer)I prefer travelling by myself to going for a package tours.这药会治好你的感冒。(clear up)This pill will clear up your bad cold.期末考试即将来临。(around the corner)The final exam is around the corner. 大雪覆盖了道路。(be covered with)The path is covered with heavy snow.他把一生的精力都贡献在种植果树上。(devote one,s life to)He devoted all his life to planting fruit treess我很喜欢这架数码相机,你能否给我打些折扣吗?(discount)I like to take this digital camera, would you give me a discount?一本好书对孩子会产生很大的影响。(have an effort on)A good book will have a great effort on
children. 我鼓励她用功,为这次考试努力。(encourage...to...)I encourage her to study hard to pass this exam. 到明年年底,我将在这工作四年了。(by the end of)By the end of this year, i have worked here for four years.你想要把这件衬衫调换一件大的吗?(exchange...for...)Do you want to exchange this shirt for a larger one?这个城镇以那漂亮的建筑而闻名于世。(be famous for)This town is famous for its beautiful architecture. 海伦留在旅馆里,没有出去买东西。(instead of)Instead of shopping outdoor, Helen stayed at the hotel. 他们去北京庆祝李教授的80大寿。(honor)They honored Pro. Li for his eightieth birthday in Beijing. 学会阅读是很重要的。(It is...)It's important to learn to read. 17他父母特别爱看综艺类节目(variety shows)。(be keen on)His parents are very keen on watching variety shows. 这是1618房间的钥匙。(Here,s)Here is the key to Room 1618.
1. Right now we are (doing business) with many countries.2. If the telephone line is busy, you can (call me by mobile phone).3. I don't really like (package tours). I (prefer) self travel.4. This medicine will (clear up) your cold.5. The final exams are just (around the corner).6. The road is (covered with) snow.7. He has (devoted his life) on the cultivation of fruit trees.8. I really like this digital camera, can you give me some (discount)?9. A good book will
(have an effort on) children. (我个人认为'effort'是错字, 应该是'effect'....)10. I (encourage her to) study hard, to work hard for this exam.11.(By the end of) next year, I will have worked here for four years.12. You want to (exchange this shirt for) a bigger one?13. This town is (famous for) those beautiful buildings.14. Helen stayed inside the hotel (instead of) going out to shopping. 15. They went to Beijing to (honour) Professor Lee's 80th birthday.16. (It is) very important to learn how to read.17. His parents (are keen on) watching (variety shows.)18. (Here's) the key for room 1618.
18 Here's key of room 1618
有道阿~晕,这都不会?
紧急求助的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译几句句子?_百度知道
紧急求助:跪求英语高手帮我翻译几句句子?
他把戒烟酒已经一年了。(suggest)5.than)3,所以我不能参加后天酒店举行的会议,我为他们提供了许多他们喜欢的食物。(since)2.那女孩宁愿照顾这个婴儿也不愿意做作业.我负责这次野餐活动.我有许多事情要做。(would rather ..我们班长建议一起讨论这个题目.。(hold)41
提问者采纳
Our monitor suggest discussing the subject togetherHe has given up smoking and drinking since 1 year ago.I haves my duty.As it't be at the meeting held the day after tomorrow,so I can&#39.That girl would rather look after the baby than do homework,I provide much food they like
其他类似问题
紧急求助的相关知识
其他4条回答
that girl would rather babysit the baby than do homework.It has been 1 year since he gave up drinking and smoking.21
1. It has been one year since his last smoking and drinking.2.That girl would rather babysit this child than doing her homework3.I have a lot of things to do, so I cannot attend the conference held in the hotel the day after tomorrow.4.Our monitor suggests that we discuss this quiz together.5.I was in charge of the picnic, I provided them a lot of their favorite food
1. He quit smoking since a year ago.2. The girl would rather take care of the baby than do her homework.3. I have too many things at hand so I won't be able to attent the meeting held in the hotel.4. The class leader suggested we should discuss this topic together.5. I was in charge of this picnic and provided a lot of food that they liked.
has stopped
homework3.I
participate
tomorrow4.
Our monitor suggest discussing the subject together5.I was in charge of the picnic, I provided them a lot of food
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译,求助英语高手帮忙翻译下?Half-fill the yogurt jar with cool drinking water. Thoroughly mix in thecontents of the sachet.(To unsweetened yogurt only,add 2-4 tbsps dissolved sugar if desired .) Top up with more cool water. Replace lid and re-shake.2.Push the ba_百度作业帮
求翻译,求助英语高手帮忙翻译下?Half-fill the yogurt jar with cool drinking water. Thoroughly mix in thecontents of the sachet.(To unsweetened yogurt only,add 2-4 tbsps dissolved sugar if desired .) Top up with more cool water. Replace lid and re-shake.2.Push the ba
Half-fill the yogurt jar with cool drinking water. Thoroughly mix in thecontents of the sachet.(To unsweetened yogurt only,add 2-4 tbsps dissolved sugar if desired .) Top up with more cool water. Replace lid and re-shake.2.Push the baffle down inside the yogurt maker as far as it will go.Pour boiling water into the yogurt maker to the top of the internal baffle only.3.Place jar inside. The boiling water will rise up around the base of the jar. put lid on yogurt maker. Leave 8-12 hours or overnight until set. Then store the yogurt jar in the refrigerator(4℃)& & & 别人送的 好像是做酸奶的 & 自己翻译半天脑壳都看大了 还是翻译不出来 & &&& & & 不好意思,没分了 &求友情帮助~~
这是要制酸奶吗?酸奶机一半的空间装冷却饮用水.在小袋子里充分混合.(无糖酸奶,如果有必要要可添加2 - 4汤匙糖溶解).注入冷水水,盖上盖子然后重复摇晃.2.把酸奶制造机内部的挡板下取来.把开水倒入酸奶制造机内部的罐子 至满为止.把瓶子放进去,沸水将会沸腾到罐子的底部.3给酸奶制造机上盖.放置8 - 12小时或 过夜直到规定的时间.然后将酸奶罐存储在冰箱4℃.
半填半酸奶瓶凉饮用水。彻底混合的香包内容。(不加糖的酸奶,添加2-4汤匙糖的话。)加上更多的冷却水。更换盖和re-shake.2.push挡在酸奶尽量向下。把开水倒进酸奶制造商的内部挡板only.3.place罐顶里面。开水将崛起在罐子的基地。把盖子盖上酸奶机。离开8-12小时或隔夜直到集。然后把酸奶罐在冰箱(4℃...}

我要回帖

更多关于 紧急求助电话 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信