李明霖yy唱的baby的歌词

歌词找歌名: 请输入歌词中的某一句歌词
搜索结果:共 100 首歌词
歌曲名:[1'43]
She taught me how to yodel(live版) - 陆通 I went across to Switzerland Where all the Yodellers be To try to learn to yodel With my yodel-oh-ee-dee I climbed a big high mountain On a clear and sunny day And met a yodellin' gal Up in a little Swiss chalet She taught me to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee She taught me to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee-ay-dee Yodel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee Well now I'm gonna teach you How to yodel just like me It's easy when you're singin' To go yodel-diddly-oh-oh-dee First you take a deep breath Then it's K.O. one two three And then you'll hear a yodel If you listen close to me Yeah, this is how to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee This is how to yodel Yodel-oh-ee-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee Diddly-odel-oh-ee-dee-yodel-oh-dee llrc by:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 08:02
歌曲名:[3'22]
热 血 演唱:周礼虎 作词:胡小健 作曲:其国(Tragon) 看不惯没有种的八卦 听不惯想教育我的废话 前面的路要靠自己 woo woo woo... 这世界看我不爽没有别的办法 想干掉我先让你的心脏更强大 要是害怕 火山爆发 等一下 举起你的手 woo woo woo... 还流着热血的我们来一杯 喝光了我才不管他们谁是谁 踢爆了无聊的规则 释放心中怒火 对着全宇宙的不爽比出你中指 对不起 Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah 对不起 Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah 兄弟我态度比较差 Hey 什么都不怕 胆小的妈妈在等你回家 woo woo woo... I just light my fire Like Vampire 别罗哩罗嗦
Please just be quite 你没有态度 你就是个Liar 掖着藏着不是我惯有Style 你要驯服我 请亮出你的风度 别指望我遵守你那所谓的制度 你要是逼我 哼!就不要怪我 真诚的问候你的Mother 身体的热血在沸腾 年轻的热血要喷涌 这世界看我不爽没有别的办法 想干掉我先让你的心脏更强大 要是害怕 火山爆发 等一下 举起你的手 woo woo woo... 歌词编辑:黎起铮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 00:09
歌曲名:[3'50]
All You Need Is Me - 薛凯琪,方大同 词:陈咏谦、方大同 曲:Fergus Chow 你要信我是你的人 这晚你贴过来我就是你的人 yea 你要信我是你的人 这晚你吻过来我就是你的人yea 她不太诱人却是你的oh oh oh oh Oh hey 她不够脱俗哪是你的oh oh oh oh 你共我别聊天 唇上散步也是场面 飞往尽头浪游漫游 然后愈来愈气喘 All you need is me, Baby can’t you see? 有些感觉不要怕突然 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 豁得出去为何难放肆 用眼睛 望我 逐寸看看看清楚 用发肤 问我 逐处吻吻吻清楚 All you need is me, Baby can’t you see? 我的兴奋不会有限时 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 我的恋爱不会谈理智 Baby I like how u talkin so confident Like the moon in the sky so prominent I be tellin' u that I just wanna chill U keep tellin' me you lovin' me for real I think I'm just gonna sit and play hard to get And let Every girl in the room place a bet Don't be hatin' on me that you in a position to fret I'll introduce you my friend named Brett Hey 花一眼发现我是你的oh oh oh oh Oh hey 香槟已暗示我是你的oh oh oh oh 约会我在池边 来吧畅泳快乐无边 冰冷大楼顿时热溶 同时蔓延着爱恋 All you need is me , Baby can’t you see? 有些感觉不要怕突然 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 豁得出去为何难放肆 用眼睛 望我 逐寸看看看清楚 用发肤 问我 逐处吻吻吻清楚 All you need is me , Baby can’t you see? 我的兴奋不会有限时 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 我的恋爱不会谈理智 All you need is me , Baby can’t you see? 我的兴奋不会有限时 Baby can’t you see? All you need is me 我的恋爱不会谈理智 lrc,by:喏小七_QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:13
歌曲名:[1'55]
想对你说baby - 夏子皓 词:王绎龙 曲:王绎龙 Beautiful girl You stole my soul Stole my soul Stole my soul I like you,but you don't know You don't know You don't know 都怪我不小心地 偷看了你的眼睛 迷失了自己 Oh Yeah 不知为什么欢喜 期待听你的声音 是那么甜蜜 我拿着玫瑰在你家门外 想要对你说出我内心中对你的期待 忽然感觉浑身热血澎湃 今天我想要鼓起勇气大声表白 我的心跳加快快快了baby 我脸颊红起来来来了baby 我想对你说爱爱爱你baby 话到了嘴边 还是害怕说出来 我想对你说 baby...I Like you 我想对你说 baby...I miss you 我想对你说 baby...I love you 我想对你说 baby...I need you 只要身边有了你 我的心就不平静 加快了呼吸 Oh Yeah 不断偷偷问自己 为何那么没出息 想爱没勇气 我拿着玫瑰在你家门外 想要对你说出我内心中对你的期待 忽然感觉浑身热血澎湃 今天我想要鼓起勇气大声表白 我的心跳加快快快了baby 我脸颊红起来来来了baby 我想对你说爱爱爱你baby 话到了嘴边 还是害怕说出来 我想对你说 baby...I Like you lrc,by:喏小七_QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:13
歌曲名:[3'49]
Love Who Loves You Back - Tokio Hotel What's underneath the moon and stars What's underneath how close we are Hiding what we wanna share Take my hand I'll take you there There's a call in the wild There's a snake in your
bed And it's telling you something, listen Yeah, I like it like that When you're feeling lonely Girl, help yourself Do whatever you desire Go throw your arrows Hit her heart If they don't feel right Love who loves you back It's a perfect storm What turns you on You can have all that Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back What's real we have to squint to see Lean up closer next to me Count to three and lose control If you like it let me know There's a call in the wire There's a snake in your bed And it's telling you something, listen Yeah, I like it like that When you're feeling lonely Girl, help yourself Do whatever you desire Go throw your arrows Hit her heart If they don't feel right Love who loves you back It's a perfect storm What turns you on You can have all that Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Some are small, some are tall Some are born with it all Some are in it for the kill Some just do it for the thrill Archers, aim your perfect mark And throw Throw your arrows Hit her heart If they don't feel right Love who loves you back It's a perfect storm What turns you on You can have all that Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on, turn me on Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back Turn me on, turn me on Love who loves you back 歌词编辑:武熙silence QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 13:57
歌曲名:[3'12]
她的双眼 两个灵魂之间 各自取悦 两双温柔手臂 两个太阳 (feat. 魏如昀) 作词:魏如昀 作曲:魏如昀 演唱:FS (Fuying & Sam) 给我一个指间的距离 靠近你的呼吸 留下我们气息的痕迹 挑衅你的不可以 贴紧我的手心 感觉 之间震荡的我的秘密 you're always like the sunshine we're always waiting for the sunshine 我不懂 恋爱的规则是什麽 我爱你黑色幽默爱他沈默 世界说 女生要懂得享受寂寞 为什麽 不能 享受两种温柔 你是一宿夜空的星星 弹奏我的激情 精彩旋律全世界共鸣 掌控我的不得已 就这样坠下去 回音 之间环绕我们的秘密 you're always like the sunshine we're always waiting for the sunshine 我不懂 恋爱的选择是什麽 我爱你爱我爱他等我 你说我 是被爱豢养的野兽 我们都 无法 拆开彼此独自生活 我不懂 恋爱的规则是什麽 我爱你黑色幽默爱他沈默 世界说 女生要懂得享受寂寞 为什麽 不能 享受两种温柔 We drop into the love triangle We drop into the love triangle 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 21:05
歌曲名:[3'32]
Like我一下 作词:林蔚利 作曲:李志源,刘永辉 演唱:FS(Fuying & Sam) 突然有点烦恼 越想越睡不着 哦~ 线上有谁能够陪我聊 刷了屏幕一下 就看见她阳光的笑 Like 她刚写下的牢骚 陪在线上 闹一个通宵 要心情天一亮就变好 她所有困扰 我都知道(我也知道) 使尽所有绝招 逗她笑 暧昧的讯号 我们都感觉到 第一时间冲锋上线 为她报到 从不迟到 用表情符号 她撒娇谁得了 可以瞬间没有了疲劳 睡眠也不要 哦 快Like我一下 陪在线上 闹一个通宵 要心情天一亮就变好 她所有困扰 我都知道(我也知道) 使尽所有绝招 逗她笑 暧昧的讯号 我们都感觉到 第一时间冲锋上线 为她报到 从不迟到 用表情符号 她撒娇谁得了 可以瞬间没有了疲劳 睡眠也不要 哦 快Like我一下 她是玫瑰向全世界炫耀 有太多蜜蜂在身边围绕 期待她能察觉到 火花要持续燃烧 好不好 好不好 暧昧的讯号 我们都感觉到 第一时间冲锋上线 为她报到 从不迟到 用表情符号 她撒娇谁得了 可以瞬间没有了疲劳 睡眠也不要 哦 快Like我一下 快Like我一下 快Like我一下 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 21:05
歌曲名:[3'13]
Da Bomb 作词:梁永泰 (terrytyelee) 作曲:杨阳 编曲:Starr Chen 演唱:Shiny (姚亦晴) You want it loud, I’ll make it loud, louder You want a lot, we got a lot, baby Come turn it loud, come turn it up Nobody cares, wo-o, wo-oo Hey what’s the deal, hey what’s the deal, baby You want a lot, 6 zeros make a milli It’s going down, it’s going down Nobody cares, wo-o, wo-oo And now, I’m flyin’ like an airplane You got a ticket to my, my heart is waiting I’ll be blowin' up on fire feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o Blowin' up on fire, feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o So what chu want, what chu want, baby You want my love, it’s not for sale, baby It’s going down, it’s going down Nobody cares, wo-o, wo-oo And now, I’m flyin’ like an airplane You got a ticket to my, my heart is waiting I’ll be blowin' up on fire feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o Blowin' up on fire, feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o I’ll be blowin' up on fire feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o Blowin' up on fire, feels like I’ll be walking on the air Keep walkin, blowin' up You are da bomb You are da bomb You are da bomb, wo-o, wo-o 歌词编辑:宅之轩 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 11:21
歌曲名:[3'36]
那一份期待 - 李志洲 词:李志洲 曲:李志洲 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 到了星期六 或者礼拜天 她总是笑眯眯的 来到我的面前 看她的双眼 装作楚楚可怜 无非是想叫我 陪她溜达一天 虽然这不过是她 故技重演 我家宝贝这招还是挺灵验 要是我不干 她就耍手段 软硬兼施 让我 不得不就范 你说烦不烦 可她偏喜欢 时间长了也就成了我的习惯 就那一条街 早已不新鲜 来回溜达逛过了无数遍 可她不厌倦 总有她的观点 说街上五彩缤纷 一直都在变 Shopping无限 刺激就在身边 如果不去逛街 怎么会有新体验 我说你厉害 这么能言善辩 干嘛不去妇联参加主席竞选 她说那里不好 都是大姑大嫂 我这妙龄女子 干嘛要去凑热闹 o-o-oh my god她的嘴多甜 三言两语就卸了我的防线 我只好妥协 陪着她逛街 这样可以换来她的温柔一片 走在大街上 人们肩并肩 对面出现一个美眉 实在太耀眼 趁马子没发现 多看了两眼 她的身材比马子 更标准一点 此时此刻 我终于发觉 原来逛街乐趣男女有别 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 边走边逛来到一家服装店 宝贝连拉带拽把我拖进里面 那些漂亮服装 每套都很好看 她两眼放着光 就是精挑细选 突然目光停留 一件套装上 我一瞅标价 哎哟 我的娘 她说你个猪头 怎么满头大汗 这套那么贵 况且我不太喜欢 哈哈上帝保佑 好惊险 我的体贴老婆知道帮我省钱 LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA ~ 爱情 never ever be like these dugg LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA~ 为爱情绝对要付出 Yo LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA ~ A B C D E F G 拜托不要再继续 RAP RNB. I tell ya need 2 check de beat U aint never listen 2 me ~AHA~ I am tell ya give it up 给我 给我 我知道什么才 叫做TRUE LOVE 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 她总要我陪她去逛逛街 拗不过她只好去逛逛街 没完没了她要去逛逛街 无可奈何陪她去逛逛街 Lrc By:珍妮 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:16
歌曲名:[4'23]
点亮梦想 作词:陶晨 作曲:张亚东 演唱:袁娅维 荒野上的花朵 依然倔强开着
秋去松叶未落 久久不愿褪色
义无反顾的我 望不到岸的河
再遥远再波折 就算苦也是乐
别再对我说 星辰那么多
为何偏偏要执着那一颗
别再对我说 天空那么深
我不可能触摸
I will fly like a bird
I will run like a jaguar
Oh Some day
光着脚奔跑着 风在耳边笑着
唱起心底灵歌 驱散落寞忐忑
天边点点星火 在黑夜中闪烁
定是有谁默默 留一盏灯给我
别再对我说 道路多难走
有些地方终究到达不了
别再对我说 山峰多坎陡
我不可能越过
I will fly like a bird
I will run like a jaguar
My dream will be not just a dream
That's the only reason why
I go above and beyond
还有什么能够
能够比相信梦更勇敢
还有什么能够
能够比起希望更光亮
I will fly like a bird
I will run like a jaguar
My dream will be not just
That's the only reason why
I go above and beyond
Light up your dream
歌词编辑:容ルQQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 10:04
歌曲名:[4'08]
Unrequited Love (feat. Kevin Lester) 作词:Flightsch、Kevin Lester 作曲:Flightsch、Kevin Lester 演唱:蔡诗芸 Please don't think that I can't do without You were juvenile We were going down But I need you like Business usual Strange like fictional Boy you're beautiful Picture perfect Kisses soft But it burns like cigarettes It's not so different But I be like well I should've known better But never mind that cause I'm feeling like para Paradise baby Got me feeling like paradise lately Crashing hard like I'm racing In too deep damn what were we thinking? You got me good so bad You got me good so bad This unrequited love I feel like I've been wasting all my time on you
(my time on you) In this unrequited love I wish I didn't give it up all All for you (I'm all for you) In this unrequited love I feel like I've been wasting all my time on you
(my time on you) In this unrequited love I wish I didn't give it up all All for you (I'm all for you) I can't decide if we're lying We're hiding We're fighting like we're not forever You're not into us I think you're afraid of love But you keep on telling me That you just rather be Babe love is your Hennessey But you don't know about love You don't know about us You don't know about me I'm alone getting wasted Taking taking shots taking shots Let me chase it Let me chase it When I look at you Every time it's amazing I heard you Tell me how we couldn't spot I look around and question everything that happened but I shouldn't treat you like a jackpot After every win I hit the party can't stop My addiction to beautiful women led me In this difficult position I'm in I was blind to your visions Mistakes caught up I'm hoping for a clean slate No place for my behavior Every layer I discover had me searching deeper Maybe we can blame it on The need to escape and be alone before we set it off This unrequited love I feel like I've been wasting all my time on you
(my time on you) In this unrequited love I wish I didn't give it up all All for you (I'm all for you) In this unrequited love I feel like I've been wasting all my time on you
(my time on you) In this unrequited love I wish I didn't give it up all All for you (I'm all for you) You don't know about love You don't know about us You don't know about me 歌词编辑:此昵称不存在 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 21:09
歌曲名:[3'36]
Say You Love Me 作词:JR 作曲:Reider Larson 演唱:蔡诗芸 They say that love will find a way Just like the sun rises everyday And if the sun can shine We've got a light to guide us Sometimes I feel on top of the world Those times I'm feeling low are When you are not close Say you love me Say I love you If there's love we'll find a way Say you love me Say I love you but I hope my heart's enough Say you love me If there is a master plan Then why has love fallen through my hands Every time I find This past that I'm repeating This time is like nothing I've known But I can't keep you close if You are letting go Say you love me Say I love you If there's love we'll find a way Say you love me Say I love you but I hope my heart's enough Say you love me Everything we're feeling Everything we shared Just a drop we've plucked from the ocean Everything we're feeling All that's left to share It's our love that's the ocean It's our love 歌词编辑:此昵称不存在 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 20:45
歌曲名:[4'10]
My Lady 作词:Selina&梁佩瑚 作曲:段D.T&Selina 编曲:段D.T 监制:段D.T 演唱:焯皓 钻石美艳 华贵脱俗 你是女神 维纳斯在舞动 Wow dadadidadida 众人仰望 为你煽动 摄人眼神 完美专属法宝 Wo Wo 神态超越世俗 一下呼 一下吸  极迷惑 未明白 摧毁了我的心计  迷题被揭晓 一下紧 一下松  身贴身 在旋律穿梭 如探戈 极炽焰 全城去拍掌 完全地赞赏 无人像你任何事情极闪亮 大力高呼一句 这小子心里 You shining shining like a star 迷人极性感 事业你冠军 卖力做到跟你跟你才合衬 就在此刻此际 Let me be your gentleman Wow my lady 醉人眼眸 纯洁脱俗 美W照人 如世间觅瑰宝 Wo Wo 情绪牵动舞步 一下呼 一下吸  极迷惑 未明白 摧毁了我的心计  迷题被揭晓 一下紧 一下  身贴身 在旋律穿梭 如探戈 极炽焰 全城去拍掌 完全地赞赏 无人像你任何事情极闪亮 大力高呼一句 这小子心里 You shining shining like a star 迷人极性感 事业你冠军 卖力做到跟你跟你才合衬 就在此刻此际 Let me be your gentleman 其实你别太在意失去  情深也许最终变细水 难过一刹间别追忆  失落故事别再追 难求的美梦过多差距  回忆淡化终变废堆 忘去不快记忆统统洗涤过  从此美丽过活 全城去拍掌 完全地赞赏 无人像你任何事情极闪亮 大力高呼一句 这小子心里 You shining shining like a star 迷人极性感 事业你冠军 卖力做到跟你跟你才合衬 就在此刻此际 Let me be your gentleman Wow my lady 钻石美艳 华贵脱俗 你是女神 维纳斯在舞动 Wow dadadidadida 歌词编辑:容ルQQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 22:42
歌曲名:[3'19]
爱着你 作词:吴海文 作曲:Samuel、Greg 演唱:Nora Says&吴海文 我只想陪着你 这样 单纯两人耍耍孩子气 讲让你笑不停的无聊话题 累也没关系 YEAH 只要能独自跟你在一起 就算只陪你发呆我也愿意 HEY 你的 微笑 就是我幸福的记号 什麽烦恼 都还好 有你我就可以把世界忘掉 THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU OH YEAH THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU HOO OH 清新的你 太美丽 让我这样地死心 OH 爱着你 只要你愿意 我就会好不犹豫 用尽我所有力气爱着你 不让你受委屈 让梦继续 有你而更美丽 YEAH THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU OH YEAH THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU HOO 感性的你 太美丽 让我这样地死心 OH 爱着你 这一字一句 唱的都是你 没什麽原因 就是爱你 就想爱着你 简单的 爱着你 爱着你 歌词编辑:此昵称不存在 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 11:30
歌曲名:[3'11]
离开 (Day'N Night) 演唱:Tasty Get away 请不要轻易地 把手放开 置身事外 Everyday 你妩媚的面具 轻易 就把我打败 Day and night 寻找你我的心 早已经不在 旧的伤口被你撕开 还在等待你快回来 Break your mind 你眼里 诱惑的姿态 让我无法再忍耐 快离开 想要你离开(离开) 遗忘曾经的 所有对白 快离开 别回头感慨(感慨) 全新的未来 没有你存在 day and night 是 爱情让我许多事 全明白 You’re more like a sword 轻易地伤害 心跳的厉害 怎么收回时间倒带 无意说的那句离开 Cause i need you 真心 怎样悔改 没有你无精打采 自怨自艾 把回忆变成空白 抹去所有精彩 太难去抛开 你还一直在我脑海 Ha you tell me what to do Back again 你用一句重来 就能轻易 向我走来 早已经 抹掉了对于你 所有 曾有的信赖 Day and night 寻找你我的心 早已经不在 旧的伤口被你撕开 还在等待你快回来 Break your mind 你眼里 诱惑的姿态 让我无法再忍耐 快离开 想要你离开(离开) 遗忘曾经的 所有对白 快离开 别回头感慨(感慨) 全新的未来 没有你存在 day and night 快离开 想要你离开 请你 别再靠过来 我曾经期待 想要你回来 我尝遍了 无尽的等待 快离开 别回头感慨 就请你别回来 我会努力 忍受下个未来 没有你的存在 day and night 歌词编辑:此昵称不存在 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 20:41
歌曲名:[2'29]
MAMAMA 演唱:Tasty Oh~oh~ 别看其他男人啦 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 Oh~oh~ 眼神只为我融化 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 Oh god 那里 你美得不像话 回头看你 眼神里的牵挂 NICE BODY LINE OH HOT HOT 带你经历所有甜蜜童话 别害羞不说话 MAMAMA 眼神只为我融化 Oh~oh~ 别看其他男人啦 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 Oh~oh~ 眼神只为我融化 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 SO HOT BABY 让我们燃烧吧 LIKE AIR 放松 就把心交给我吧 别像孩子般假装潇洒
所有梦想都给你留下 爱已经无法自拔 TIME TIME TIME 眼神只为我融化 Oh~oh~ 别看其他男人啦 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 Oh~oh~ 眼神只为我融化 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 YOU HEAR LET’S DO IT AM PM
快把时间忘了吧 Oh~oh~ 眼神只为我融化 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 Oh~oh~ 别看其他男人啦 Oh~ AM PM 快把时间忘了吧 歌词编辑:此昵称不存在 QQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 20:32
歌曲名:[3'19]
爱着你 词:吴海文
曲: Samuel/Greg 演唱:吴海文 我只想陪着你 这样 单纯两人耍耍孩子气 讲让你笑不停的无聊话题 累也没关系 YEAH 只要能独自跟你在一起 就算只陪你发呆我也愿意 HEY 你的 微笑 就是我幸福的记号 什么烦恼 都还好
有你我就可以把世界忘掉 THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU OH YEAH THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU HOO OH 清新的你 太美丽 让我这样地死心 OH 爱着你 只要你愿意 我就会好不犹豫 用尽我所有力气爱着你
不让你受委屈 让梦继续 有你而更美丽 YEAH THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU OH YEAH THERE’S NO ONE LIKE YOU HOO 感性的你 太美丽 让我这样地死心 OH 爱着你 这一字一句 唱的都是你 没什么原因 就是爱你 就想爱着你 简单的
爱着你 爱着你 歌词编辑:容ルQQ:
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 15:46
歌曲名:[5'05]
Shining Girl 2 作词:李辰 作曲:赵钦 演唱:陈晓东 歌词编辑:容ルQQ: When I first saw u
on the scene nothing wrong about my heart but pumping into beat from my hands in my pocket wondering if u like me love your smile please give me more That’s right
That’s why I cult your name of all all this is this is how I explain diamond girl in the sky shining all the time
That’s right
That’s why I cult your name of all all this is this is how I explain diamond girl in the sky shining all the time
When I first saw u on the scene nothing wrong about my heart but pumping into beat from my hands in my pocket wondering if u like me love your smile please give me more. How can I get close to u
and baby girl u look so cool...me I had your mumble tease,OH
I get you in my dreams OH talk to me I start to plead
That’s right
That’s right
How can I get close to u
That’s right
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 20:28
歌曲名:[4'33]
Shining Girl 作词:李辰 作曲:赵钦 演唱:陈晓东 歌词编辑:容ルQQ: When I first saw u
on the scene,nothing wrong about my heart but pumping into beat from my hands in my pocket wondering if u like me love your smile please give me more That’s right
That’s right
When I first saw u
on the scene,nothing wrong about my heart but pumping into beat from my hands in my pocket wondering if u like me love your smile please give me more How can I get close to u
When I first saw u
on the scene nothing wrong about my heart but pumping into beat from my hands in my pocket wondering if u like me love your smile, please give me more How can I get close to u
How can I get close to u
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 20:27
歌曲名:[4'24]
Away 作词:潘美t 作曲:丁可 演唱:孙坚&郁可唯 歌词编辑:此昵称不存在 QQ: Running away before the sky turns too dark Running away when you don't see Running away before the wind got too cold Running away and just don't say You didn't try to show that you care You watched me falling like shooting stars Even I'm only dust in your sky And you don't even want to see Flowing away like flower you send to me Flowing away at summer's end Flowing away like fires burned down in the light Just like all of my love for you when you look at me I know I see light But you turned back and just let me cry Maybe it's just too brave to say loud And you don't even care if I stay And you don't even care if I stay And you don't even care if I stay
&&&&&&歌词上传时间: 00:33
All rights reserved  赣  我爱歌词网
版权声明:本站资源仅供个人参考,如果您认为我们侵犯了您的权益,请告知我们,我们会将相关内容删除。
QQ:  |  |  |  
免责声明:本站所有投放广告与本站无关,接受广告不代表本站接受广告观点。}

我要回帖

更多关于 李明霖吴亦凡 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信