初三英语试卷语

本年级共有 44 名老师
1226 个课程
【劳动节快乐】反重力实验更新了,但是点击率还没有过万哦,小雨点们你们能忍吗?
【直播辅导】本周共4场直播,周六(5.2)下午14:00-15:30 初二:一次函数与四边形综合,在课程下方点“直播辅导”参加,直播资料到课程下方“讲义/资料”中下载;其他直播时间及内容见下图。
【小帆带你学文言文】金币花落谁家,试试这道题吧~~~同学们记得把“会”的几种用法都积累下来哦!评论正确答案的随机有金币呢~~
【采蜜集——猜成语5月3日】成语来袭,此次活动学习一些成语,看图锻炼眼力,动动手指,猜对者有奖励,金币数有限,千万不要错过机会,随机奖励金币哟!(附上昨天的答案及成语释义)
将军,我们被作业包围了!” “敌方有多少兵力?”“一个试卷师,一个作文旅,四个作业本轰炸排。” “还有一个数学连,一个英语团,物理、化学各一个营,一个政治思想部 一个历史大刀连 一个地理观测组 一个生物调节班”“ 我们的兵力有多少”“1个中性笔队,食物只能维持一天。” “算了投降
关注微信赚100金币
网校微信服务平台初三英语 |
初三是初中学习生活的关键年级,学习内容多,要求高,强度大。面对中考,进入状态越早,就会越主动,效果就会越好。 1、预习 初三学习忙,时间紧,但预习工作不可忘。课前要熟悉课文中生词的音...
单词拼写题是中考英语试题中常见的题型之一,主要考查学生识词、记词和用词的能力。这类试题体现了词不离句的特点,要求学生注意单词在句子中的确切含义与正确形式,而不是孤立地死记硬背单词。单词拼写题主要有下面一些题型。 一、词类转换 A)按要求写出该...
单项选择是一种容量大、考查面广的题型。它可集中考查词法、句法、语法知识。因此在各级各类考试中,单项选择是必不可少的题型。 要做好单项选择题,首先必须熟练掌握句型、固定搭配、习惯用法、语法等方面的基础知识。还应该了解一些解题技巧,提高解题的综...
单句改错题是考查学生的识别能力、分析能力和综合运用英语知识能力。 做单句改错题首先要读通句子,在此基础上,根据不同的情况,用所掌握的语法、词汇知识为标准,具体排除干扰,判断、找出错误,予以改正。 一、有些句子学生十分熟悉,根据所学知识,一眼...
中考英语词语释义题解题技巧 重点、难点、考点 一、重点是: (1)常见的构词法 1)合成词:合成词是由两个或两个以上的词构成一个新的词。如:blackboard(黑板),newspaper(报纸),afternoon(下午) ,pencil-box(铅笔盒)。 2)派生词:派生词是由词根加派生词缀构...
新学期将至,对于新学年,特别是刚升入初中和高中的新生,如何转变学习方法和学习习惯,适应新环境的学习生活显得十分重要,本版从本期开始开设中学生专栏,从学习方法、名师辅导、试题分析等不同角度为广大学生提供帮助! 对新升入初三的学生来说,英语学科...
没有空气我们就不能活,......请以Fresh Air为话题,写一篇短文。 提示词:villagers,more healthy,than,towns,air,fresh,all day in the fields,breathing fresh clean air,cities,full of smoke,dust,disease Poeple in villages are healthier than peopl...
There is always a brilliant image living in my heart. That is my dear father. Seen through the eyes of many other people, father seems to be a very ordinary person. But he is quite extraordinary in my eyes, I have never lost my wonder at h...
rhinoceroses are distributed in asia and africa,they have a lot of kinds.the body of the rhinocero likes a cattle,the head likes a triangle.their brains are very silly,and their vision is poor,but they have strong sense of smell and hearin...
on the way to school this morning, my father took me to school by bike. i sat at the back of the bike, eating a banana. after i ate it up, i threw the skin onto the street randomly. no sooner had i done this than i realized that i had done...
Last Sunday I went to see my aunt with my brother. My aunt made some beef sandwiches for us. They were very delicious. After lunch, I asked my aunt to teach me how to make a beef sandwich. First, she put a teaspoon of butter on a slice of...
When I was a little girl ,I used to play with my friends all day and all night , I was very happy .But now ,Im growing up ,I just wand to be alone , so I become worried . I used to like planting flowers ,but now I dont have any time to do...
Many people like to keep a kind of annimal as a pet ,such as dogs,cats,birds,and so on .They put so great enthusiasm on them that some pets are treated like their family members. A good relationship between people and pets can be very comf...
This summer, I had some special days. I joined dongzhou international educational exchange summer camp. First, I will tell you about our foreign teachers, they are shrina and rebecca. They are friendly and beautiful. They are students at o...
升入初三后,主要科目由原来的4门变成5门,让本来就紧张的初三更加紧迫。时间少、科目多是现在初三学员面临的最大问题。把初三一年规划好,才是顺利通过中考的最佳途径。 初三的复习计划可以分为三大阶段。每个阶段有不同的任务、不同的目标和不同的学习方法...
一、要有正确的学习态度 (一)、要勤学苦练。 学英语没有捷径可走,要真正掌握英语,达到运用自如的程度,非得下苦功夫不可。下苦功夫就是要进行大量的听、说、读、写训练,使各项技能达到纯熟的地步。语言知识应该了解,但不下苦功在听、说、读、写上练习...
一、基础知识系统梳理 经过两年的时间,对于已经学习过的基础知识,一定会有部分遗忘的情况。所以,中考复习的第一步就应当是依据中考考纲的要求,将之前零散的知识点学习过渡到系统的知识结构归纳,同时查漏补缺,使得对基础知识的掌握更加扎实而有条理。...
1. Maybe/ may be (1) maybe是副词,意思是大概,也许,常用作状语。 Maybe you put it in your bag.也许你把它放在包里了。 Will he come tomorrow?Maybe not. 他明天来吗?也许不。 (2) may be相当于是情态动词may与be动词搭配一起作谓语,意思是也许是,可...
A a(an) art a(an) art ability n ability n able a able a about prep ad about prep ad above prep above prep abroad a ad abroad a ad absent a absent a accent n accent n accept v accept v accident n accident n ache n ache n achieve v achieve v...
动词按其动作发生的方式、动作发生过程的长短,可分为延续性动词和终止性动词.延续性动词与非延续性动词之间的转换 leave --- be away, borrow --- keep, buy --- have, begin/start --- be on, die --- be dead, finish --- be over, join --- be in+组织机...
被动语态语法专项练习题及答案 1 ( ) 1 The Peoples Republic of China ___ on October 1, 1949. A. found B. was founded C. is founded D. was found ( )2 This English song___ by the girls after class. A. often sings B. often sang C. is often sang...
Unit 4 What would you do Ⅰ.词形互换 1.relax(形容词) 2.confident(名词)
3.permit(名词) 4.invite(名词)
5.danger(形容词) 6.catch(过去式) 答案:1.relaxed 2.confidence 3.permission 4.invitation 5.dangerous 6.caught Ⅱ.词组翻译 1.其他每...
初三英语试题 Leaning to Learn I. 词汇。 confident dictionary group highlight memorize memory nervous style translate 1. How often do you look up words in your ? 2. He has a good . He can remember things easily. 3. There isnt just one way to...
初三英语试题 Keeping Safe I. 用括号里词的适当形式填空。 1. Dont (be) late for class. 2. The boy left home yesterday. He is still (miss)now. 3. Please listen to (he) carefully. 4. Dont make a noise. Our teachers (have) a meeting. 5. I saw a...
各年级视频辅导入口
(注册即可)
初中免费课程
高中免费课程您的位置:&&&&&&&&&
华杯赛:|||
高中: | |
高考精品课程: |热点作文:
您的位置: &
作文网英语作文频道提供英语作文大全,包括英语作文范文、小学英语作文、初中英语作文、高中英语作文、热点英语作文、英语写作素材、写作指导等,欢迎浏览。
No matter how large the difficulties and frustration, no matter how much is lost and sadness, you just need to Insist smile, keep calm , hard work,and use a smile to create your confidence . You will
Once upon a time,a flower and a blade of grass lived in this peaceful forest.The flower called Emily and the grass called Billy.The flower is smaller than others.But the grass is so big.The grass r
Soon graduated, in junior high school life, I met a lot of people a lot of things, when I entered high school campus after I still think of! Feng teacher in my junior high school learning career you l
Holle! l am a student who is in Grade Nine. Before five year,l only a litte girl.but l've changed ! lt Thanks to my mother , l love her forever. when I was young,I was very selfish.l didn't give ot
Dear Helen, Hello,I am very happy to hear that you will come to visit my hometown,Dongguan . Welcome to come for a visit. It's in the southeast of Guangdong in China . It's really a beautiful place
My favorite things is reading and see a book.At my free times I usually set on desk reading a book.I favorite book name is《Give me three days light》.is about a girl's life story.I like there 's gi
My teacher, she is an ordinary teachers days in to teach us, she never complained she just said she love she hopes we can put all her things to know us, make us more convenient and easier to learn. We
Last March, my mother told my father and me that my grandfather would come in April. We were very happy because my grandfather was an interesting old man and he had not visited us since he went to Ho
The People s Square is located in the center of Shanghai. In the north-east of the square stands the Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Hall. The Shanghai Grand Theatre is in the north-west of the sq
Every morning you can see the sun rising in the east. The sun gives us light. When you stand in the sun you can feel the heat. The sun gives us heat from very far away.
The sun is about one hundre
Computers have played an important part in our life. They can do most of the things people can do. Through computers, we can acquire knowledge and get the latest news. Computers have made the communi
Shanghai lies in the south of China. In spring, the weather is changeable.
Sometimes it s very cold, sometimes it s very warm. In summer, it becomes hotter and hotter.
The highest temperature is ov
The Yangzte River is the longest river in China. And it s important and helpful to us Chinese. But these days the Yangtze River is bringing us serious floods. Many villages were destroyed by floods.
That was a morning in the early of June. I took a bus to my school in the suburb which was surrounded by rice paddies and ponds. The sky was gray with the gloomy clouds congregating gradually along t
Spring comes at last. Everything begins to grow. The trees turn green, and the flowers come out. On the playground, in the fields, on each side of the road, the young grass grows everywhere. Spring a
Elephant is the largest animal on land today. It weights some ninety kilograms and is about one metre high when born. When it is 12 years old, it studs over three meters and does not grow any more. E
In the vast ocean live many creatures with great intellectual and physical capacities. Dolphin is one of those great creatures, whose capacities to think and move at an astounding rate puzzle those
t believe that it was a village. The buildings for the farmers were very beautiful, the streets were very clean and there were many flowers in front of the houses. In the middle of the vil
Nothing can be more exciting than success to a man. But you must face many difficulties before you can succeed. No one can make it easily. And it s harder for those who are in adverse conditions to s
I always feel tired after eight classes a day, so my dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. There are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We can choose our favorite
From the sixteenth of January to the seventh of February is our Winter Holiday. I think everybody did a lot of things in the Winter Holiday. But I didn t. Let you to listen to my story of Winter Holi
Nowadays, any Chinese can enjoy the luxury of owning a private car - if he or she can afford it. Having a car of your own means no more traveling to work on crowded buses or subway trains, and you ca
She is very busy today, just like a busy bee. In the morning, I had two seccsions and after that I had a lesson for my IELTS. I don t even have my lunch. There lots of people in my IELTS class and mo
Internet is now coming into our life. It brings us not only a lot of convenience ,happiness but also troubles. Some students use Internet as a too to study. They look up the meanings of the words,
Welcome to Suzhou. Today I m your tour guide. Suzhou is a beautiful place in Southeast China. It was built over 2500 years ago. So Suzhou is an old city with a long history. It s famous for its garde
Everybody have a dream, because we re dreamers. In our heart, there is a colorful dream. Sometimes the dream is perfect, sometimes it s special, sometimes it s sweet, sometimes it s yummy. In my drea
In current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit. In the past, people ate three meals at home, and they ate more vegetables and less meat and fish. They wer
I like christmas, it is just like our spring festival. Maybe the spring festival is much more important and interesting than christmas, but i like christmas day better. Because we can spend time with
Late one afternoon, I was on my way home from school. I walked slowly along the street with my head drooped. The scenes on both sides of the street were beautiful, but I had no interest in them at al
Water is very important for us. We must drink water everyday. We can t live without water. Water is everywhere around us. At home, we use water to wash clothes, to wash dishes, to cook rice, to clean
I think smiling is as important as sunshine. Smiling is like sunshine because it can make people happy and have a good day. If you aren t happy, you can smile, and then you will feel happy. Someone m
Lost time is never found again. This is something which I learned very clearly last semester. I spent so much time fooling around that my grades began to suffer. I finally realized that something had
点评学生:王子昱
点评学生:祝子强
点评学生:甘 优
点评学生:墨逸清
点评学生:林福卿
点评学生:林福卿
点评学生:冯 铄
点评学生:歆 颖
点评学生:王紫乐
点评学生:李 林
最新推荐:
最新推荐: