这些天国的邮递员员们每天把信和邮包送给人们 英语翻译 急!!!!

Yours sincerely
XXX 因为中国新年的原因..
Haha.But I still hope yos Day.Maybe when you receive the gift, the postmen are on holiday.
Such sugar is also quite delicious.
But unfortunately **e to Chine** New Year..Plea** t**e care of your**lf and h**e a good rest.
Again,I will go tr**eling to Thailand~
Look forward to your coming to China in August!
I will go to Taiwan next month.
In July. How are you,**节已经过了…不过也希望你能喜欢这份礼物~Due to Chine** New Year.I miss you so much.! I should **nd you the chocolate.
Thinking **ut time, the postmen are on holiday, the Valentine&#39. M**e sure you eat them all your**lf and don&#39.Maybe when you receive the gift, the Valentine&#39.Love you forever.
In fact.., you will gra**ate very soon,Happy Valentine&#39,so I am really looking forward to **eing your s DayDear XXX
Happy Valentine&#39,邮递员们都放假了……可能你收到以后.But I still hope yos Day has pas**d..Health iss Day has pas**d, it has been one month sit share with others,but the temperature in Thailand is so hot
hunterubo&
Dear xxx , happy Valentine's day .You will go to taiwan next month,and I am looking forward to your wonderful performance.We h**en't **en each other for a month and I am very missing you.haha,I may h**e **nt you some chocolate,but it is just too hot in ThailandThe candy is also delicious,so you should eat up for your**lf and don't share with othersYou will gra**ate soon and must t**e care for you**lf.I will tr**el to the Thailand in July.I am looking forward to you and August coming to China.Happy Valentine's day ,and l will love you forever.
2130蓝宝石&
Dear XX, happy saint valentin's day. next month you'll go to Taiwan,expect your excellent performent. we h**en't **en each other for one month,i miss you very much. haha,i originally planed to give you chocolate,but, the weather in Tailand is too hot........This candy is also very delicious, you should eat it all by your**lf, not share with other people.Counting days,you are going to gra**ate,t**e your time and t**e care. i'll tr**el to Tailand in July, expecting August and you come to China again. Happy Saint Valentin's Day. love you forever.参考**:t
猜你感兴趣
服务声明: 信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &
.&&闽ICP备号&&&