i wanna be smile if you lonely歌词猜猜猜是什么歌歌的歌词

【求助】谁有M的《if you》的歌词哦?_李珉宇吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:161,629贴子:
【求助】谁有M的《if you》的歌词哦?收藏
想要m的&if&you&的歌词``
很喜欢那首歌``
那位亲可以提供哇``谢谢哦``~
快试试吧,可以对自己使用挽尊卡咯~◆◆
If&You..&-&이민우&(M)
여잔&늘&귀찮다고&생각했던&나&너를&첨&바라본&그&순간&무너져&버렸어
그&흔한&사랑땜에&바보가&되는&걸&그렇게도&싫어했는데&믿을&수&없어
어색하긴&하지만&싫지&않은&느낌인&걸&하루종일&언제나&구름&속을&걷는&기분인걸
I&just&wanna&be&with&you&my&love&내&안의&모든&걸&I&don't&wanna&make&you&feel&lonely&기억해줘&잊지마&너와&함께라면&어디라도&좋아&Oh&baby&girl.I'm&falling&in&love,&Oh&baby&love&you&girl.
수줍은&네게&말을&건네&I&just&wanna&love&you&이렇게&맹새해&때로는&네&방의&나&침대라도&되고&싶다는&생각에&나도&몰래&웃곤&하지&(you&know&what&I'm&saying?)조금&모자라지만&따뜻하게&감싸줄게&시간이&더&지나도&지금처럼&항상&아껴줄게&
I&just&wanna&be&with&you&my&love&내&안의&모든&걸&I&don't&wanna&make&you&feel&lonely&기억해줘&잊지마&너와&함께라면&어디라도&좋아&Oh&baby&girl.I'm&falling&in&love,&Oh&baby&love&you&girl.
Rap)Hold&up&for&second,&mami&순간&그대의&맘이&('sup)널&원하는&내게&다가올&수&있도록&(Come&on&girl)시간을&이대로&나&Switch&it&all&off&(Haha)&-You're&the&only&one&for&me-&그대의&수많은&고민&덜어줄&나란&남자&여기있어&(Right&here)Can&I&get&a&witness?&나&이제&그대와&함께&Just&like&shakur&said(Ya'&know~)&Me&and&my&girl&friend&
I&just&wanna&make&you&(to)&love&me&너에&대한&모든&걸&I&don't&wanna&hurt&you&forever&기억해줘&잊지마&매일&같이&봐도&자꾸&보고&싶어&난&언제나&너의&곁에&Oh&don't&let&you&go&Only&wanna&see&you&smile,&I'm&falling&in&love,&I&love&you,&my&girl&Don't&let&you&go&now,&영원토록&널&사랑해&Forever&more&la&la&la
感谢楼上的热心人士啦
不过
要登陆的嘛!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或今日推荐:
Mikky&Ekko&Smile歌词
作者:Mikky&Ek…&&&&文章来源:本站原创&&&&点击数:&&&&更新时间:
Mikky Ekko Smile歌词
Smile, the worst is yet to comeWe'll be lucky if we ever see the sunGot nowhere to go, we could be here for a whileBut the future is forgiven so smileWe're trying so hard to get it all rightBut only if you're lonely at the end of the nightAnd I wanna be somwhere away from this placeAnd somwhere just a little closer to grace
So smile, the worst is yet to comeWe'll be lucky if we ever see the sunGot nowhere to go, we could be here for a whileBut the future is forgiven so smileSmile
Well, call me loserCall me thiefTell me I'm special when you spit at meCause I don't wanna be lonelyI wanna be lovedAnd I want you hold me like I'm the only one
I'll smileThe worst is yet to comeWe'll be lucky if we ever see the sunGot nowhere to go, we could be here for a whileBut the future is forgiven so smileSmile
You're telling we'll eventually knock on my doorAnd tell me I'm not needed around anymoreBut he'll hold me so close at the end of the dayWhen I'm quiet I can nearly hear him say
Smile The worst is yet to comeWe'll be lucky if we ever see the sunGot nowhere to go, we could be here for a whileBut the future is forgiven so smileSmile
SmileThe worst is yet to comeWe'll be lucky if we ever see the sun
http://www.ryedu.net/syy/yywh/13.html
【】【】【】【】【】
上一篇文章: 下一篇文章:
[]09-19[]06-25[]05-26[]05-13[]05-02[]04-08[]10-14[]08-18[]06-22[]11-18[]01-06[]12-24
热门英语文章
70958110667867691354223712575471269【Sure Be Cool If You Did】_Blake Shelton-Sure Be Cool If You Did在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
&Sure Be Cool If You Did
《Sure Be Cool If You Did》 - Blake Shelton
Sure Be Cool If You Did
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Sure Be Cool If You Did相关MV推荐
《Sure Be Cool If You Did》歌词
- Blake Shelton
Sure Be Cool If You Did-Blake Shelton
I was gonna keep it real like chill like only
我不想喝得太醉 只想
have a drink or two
小酌一两杯
But it turned into a party when I started talking
但就像开了派对一样 当开始搭讪的时候
to you
我和你
Now you're standing in the neon looking like a
现在你站在霓虹灯下 好似派对高潮
high I wanna be on
好似派对高潮
Baby it's your call, no pressure at all
宝贝一切都听你的 不要有压力
You don’t have to throw back your lemonade
你不需要一口干掉
shooter and lean a little closer
然后靠近我的肩膀
You don’t have to keep on smiling that smile
你不用展露那迷人的微笑
that’s driving me wild and when the night is
那让我痴狂的微笑 在夜晚
almost over
即将结束时
Meet me in the middle of a moonlit Chevy bench
让我们在雪佛兰汽车的后座 月色正浓
seat and do a little bit of country song, hanging
唱着乡村歌谣 一边紧紧
on
相拥
You don’t have to keep me fallin’ like this
你不用让我为你如此痴迷
But it’d sure be cool if you did
但若真是如此 那肯定很酷
You can’t shoot me down cause you already
你不用把我灌倒 因为我
knocked me dead
已经被你迷倒
Got me falling apart with my heart talking out of
你把我弄得神魂颠倒
my head
语无伦次
Let your mind take a little back road
放飞你的心灵 走段乡村小路
Just as far as you wanna go
无论你想去哪里我都奉陪
Baby I’ll do whatever you wanna do
宝贝我会让你为所欲为 为所欲为
你不需要一口干掉
然后靠近我的肩膀
你不用展露那迷人的微笑
那让我痴狂的微笑 在夜晚
almost over
即将结束时
让我们在雪佛兰汽车的后座 月色正浓
唱着乡村歌谣 一边紧紧
on
相拥
你不用让我为你如此痴迷
但若真是如此 那肯定很酷
Have a night that you'll never forget
编织一个夜晚 让你无法忘怀
And now you're standing in the neon
现在你站在霓虹灯下
Looking like a high I wanna be on
好似派对高潮
你不需要一口干掉
然后靠近我的肩膀
你不用展露那迷人的微笑
那让我痴狂的微笑 在夜晚
almost over
即将结束时
让我们在雪佛兰汽车的后座 月色正浓
唱着乡村歌谣 一边紧紧
on
相拥
你不用让我为你如此痴迷
但若真是如此 那肯定很酷
Yeah, it'd sure be cool if you did
是的 若真是如此 那肯定很酷
Blake Shelton的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Blake Shelton的相似歌手
听Sure Be Cool If You Did的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10哪首歌里有这句歌词:If you stay with me, i need a hero .还有这首歌的具体歌词是怎么的_百度知道
哪首歌里有这句歌词:If you stay with me, i need a hero .还有这首歌的具体歌词是怎么的
s a lonely night For me Feels like eternity Oh tell me That YOU wanna feel me I wanna share my love With YOU Make my dreams come true If YOU stay with me I need no hero If YOU need my love just like I do If YOU&#39《if
you》Oh tell me That YOU feel sorry Oh it've got a heart Oh baby I know This love is good for YOU If YOU stay with me I'll be your angel If YOU think YOU know That I love YOU If YOU really want me we've got a heart Oh baby I know This love is good for YOU If YOU stay with me I're together Oh see what love can do I love YOU so much Oh tell me That there's a tomorrow That there is a chance For me YOU are my destiny Oh tell me That YOU don'll be your angel If YOU think YOU know That I love YOU If YOU really want me we've got a heart Oh baby I know This love is good for YOU If YOU stay with me I't worry Why does it fell so good With YOU Oh babe don't make me blue If YOU stay with me I need no hero If YOU need my love just like I do If YOU're together Oh see what love can do Oh tell me There's a tomorrow That there is a chance For me YOU are my destiny If YOU stay with me I need no hero If YOU need my love just like I do If YOU'll be your angel If YOU think YOU know That I love YOU If YOU really want me we&#39
参考资料:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
ll be your angel 我会成为你的天使If YOU think YOU know 如果你认为你清楚That I love YOU 清楚 我爱你If YOU really want me we's a lonely night 哦,我知道This love is good for YOU 这样的爱会让你好过If YOU stay with me 如果你能和我在一起I&#39,你是我的目标Oh tell me 告诉我That YOU don&#39,这是一个寂寞的夜晚or me Feels like eternity 对我来说就像 永远Oh tell me 告诉我That YOU wanna feel me 你想要 感觉我I wanna share my love With YOU 我想与你分享我的爱Make my dreams come true 让我的梦想成真吧 If YOU stay with me 如果你能和我在一起I need no hero 我将不再需要英雄If YOU need my love just like I do 如果你也和我一样需要爱If YOU&#39IF YOU-Yvonne Catter Oh tell me 告诉我 That YOU feel sorry 说你感到抱歉Oh it't worry
你不会担忧 Why does it fell so good With YOU
为什么和你一起感觉这样美好Oh babe don's a tomorrow 还有明天 That there is a chance 还有机会For me
YOU are my destiny
对我来说;re together 如果你真心希望我们能在一起Oh see what love can do
来见证爱的力量 Oh tell me
告诉我There've got a heart 如果你也有一颗心Oh baby I know 宝贝
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词啦啦啦是什么歌 的文章