写一封信的作文400字邀请朋友来自己家里住几天的英语作文

写一篇你考上大学来邀请别人到你家聚会的英语作文要求:说明:请按照下述要求,写一封邀请函.发信人李宏  收信人:章明  内容:  1.李宏邀请章明来参加家里举办的一个小型聚会以庆祝李宏考上河南科_百度作业帮
写一篇你考上大学来邀请别人到你家聚会的英语作文要求:说明:请按照下述要求,写一封邀请函.发信人李宏  收信人:章明  内容:  1.李宏邀请章明来参加家里举办的一个小型聚会以庆祝李宏考上河南科
李宏  收信人:章明  内容:  1.李宏邀请章明来参加家里举办的一个小型聚会以庆祝李宏考上河南科技大学要求:说明:请按照下述要求,写一封邀请函.发信人:李宏  收信人:章明  内容:  1.李宏邀请章明来参加家里举办的一个小型聚会以庆祝李宏考上河南科技大学  2.只邀请几位好朋友,希望章明能带她的妹妹章丽一起参加;  3.时间定在下周六,8月18日晚上7点;  4.知道他们很忙,但希望他们能来参加,并热切盼望其到来.2.只邀请几位好朋友,希望章明能带她的妹妹章丽一起参加;  3.时间定在下周六,8月18日晚上7点;  4.知道他们很忙,但希望他们能来参加,并热切盼望其到来.
Ming Zhang,I would like to invite you to a small party to celebrate my admission to Henan University of Science and Technology. We will have food (including dumplings and vegetarian options) prepared. It would be a private small party and you are welcome to bring your sister Li Zhang as a guest. I know that you are very busy. However, we earnestly hope that you two can come and have a great time.Date/Time: Saturday 7 pm, Saturday, Aug. 18th.Address: 150 Jianguo Ave. Zhenzhou, HenanRSVP by responding to this email by Tuesday, Aug. 14th.Cordially,Hong Li注:RSVP: 敬请赐复 (这个备注只是学习英语用,不要放到邀请信里.)邀请好友来自己家里玩的英语作文_百度知道
邀请好友来自己家里玩的英语作文
提问者采纳
! Well..I havent hear from you for a long time, dear,万分感谢! Looking forward to see you again?I have heard that you won the new generation chess competition several days ago,, as you know. I got some really nice tea bty the way. I was always a better player than you.Yours, so I would like to offer you a challenge!o(∩_∩)o ★★★★★请及时给予好评或采纳. Don&#39? We will play some chess and celebrate the reunion. Would you come to my place this weekend. How't you dear look down on me, I don think it would affect my proficiency.Congraduations. Though I havent played chess for a while.o(∩_∩)o 希望能帮助到你;s your day going now, we have been played chess a lot during the days when we were together... We will certainly have a great day..Hi
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁会写英语作文《我的一周》啊,大哥哥,50字的作文_百度作业帮
谁会写英语作文《我的一周》啊,大哥哥,50字的作文
50字的作文
this week is a happy week.i played very happy.from monday to friday,i went to school to learn new things.in the evening ididmy homework and then watched TV.on saturday ,iwent to the supermarket with my mother.wo bought something to eat.in the evening,my family went to see a film .it is wonderful,i like it very much.on sunday,wo stayed at home and did some housework.that is my week
MY weekday
My weekday is very wonderful and meanmingful,from Monday to Friday I go to school every day.At school, i work hard and go along well with my classmates.When i return home,I do my hom...外贸英语写作_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
外贸英语写作
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
大小:2.18MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢当前位置:
>>>书面表达 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words) 假设你邀请..
&&&&&&&& 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words)&&&&&&&& 假设你邀请你的朋友Lucy来你家玩,但你很忙不能亲自去接她。请你给她写一封邮件告诉她该怎么到你家。要求包括以下要点。开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数。&&&&&&&& 1.从机场出来即可乘坐出租车。&&&&&&&&& 2.经过花园酒店后,向左拐,然后沿Bridge Street走,你可以看见一个超市,超市对面有一家餐馆,餐馆旁边是邮局,我家就在邮局后,是一座带花园的小房子
Dear Lucy,&&&&&& I’m sorry I can’t meet you at the airport.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours'&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Nancy
题型:写作题难度:偏难来源:山东省期中题
Dear Lucy,&&&&&& I’m sorry I can’t meet you at the airport. Let me tell you the way to my house. Take a taxi from the airport. When you pass Garden Hotel, please turn left and go down Bridge Street, you can see a supermarket. Across from the supermarket is a restaurant. Next to the restaurant is a post office.&&My house is behind the post office. It’s a small house with a beautiful garden.I hope you have a good trip.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours, &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Nancy&&&&&& (答案不唯一)
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“书面表达 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words) 假设你邀请..”主要考查你对&&提纲作文&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
提纲作文:即是对作文要求中有提纲限定或叫做提纲提示,要求作文内容中包括提纲内容的一种作文形式。提纲作文注意:1. 仔细阅读有关提示,弄清试题提供的所有信息,明确有哪些要点。 2. 提纲是文章的总体框架,要在提纲的范围内进行分析、构思和想象。要依据提示情景或词语,&& 按照一定逻辑关系来写。 3. 根据要表达的内容确定句子的时态、语态;语言表达要符合英语习惯。
发现相似题
与“书面表达 根据以下提示写一段短文。(不少于50 words) 假设你邀请..”考查相似的试题有:
235328302852309043159845266195316208}

我要回帖

更多关于 写一封信的作文400字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信