I often _____ flowers in the secret gardengerden . I o

At weekends in Nanjing,you can often see many people_____ outside some restaurants,______ to have dinners.A. wait B. waiting C. waiting D. waitThe flowers______sweet in the garden attracted the visiors to the beauty of nature.A.smell B.smelt C.smelling _百度作业帮
At weekends in Nanjing,you can often see many people_____ outside some restaurants,______ to have dinners.A. wait B. waiting C. waiting D. waitThe flowers______sweet in the garden attracted the visiors to the beauty of nature.A.smell B.smelt C.smelling
A. wait B. waiting C. waiting D. waitThe flowers______sweet in the garden attracted the visiors to the beauty of nature.A.smell B.smelt C.smelling D.to be smelt
等我来说说清楚啊!1、选B.句意:周末在南京,你常常可以看到许多人坐在一些餐馆外面,等着就餐.考点:①see sb sitting/seated ② 现在分词作状语,表示伴随情况.知识链接:①see sb doing sth:看到某人在做某事 现在考题经常做考点变换,不考see sb sitting,而考see sb seated .因此,据此可排除答案A,C.②第二空的动作,应该与【sitting/seated 】并列或伴随,但是,原句没有并列连词,因此,是与【sitting/seated】相伴随的动作;【 many people】和【等待】 是【主动关系】,所以,用waiting.2、选C.句子结构分析:【The flowers主语】【______sweet in the garden 定语】 【attracted the visiors to 谓语 】【the beauty of nature.宾语】smell,作【闻起来】,后面接形容词作表语,是不及物动词,不能用被动语态.排除B,D.而选项A是谓语动词,不作定语,排除.smelling sweet=which smell sweet.
当看到全过程时用do,这里只是看到人们坐在餐馆外,用doing,又因为等着吃晚饭是表伴随,因此用waitingC原句可还原为The
flowers_which
is smelling_sweet
visiors to
is 可同时省略
B 被安排坐在那里C smell有过去式,但是不应该有被动,主句是花儿吸引来访者。
您可能关注的推广I often see Mrs Green ______(water) flowers in her garden.怎么填?用适当形式填空_百度作业帮
I often see Mrs Green ______(water) flowers in her garden.怎么填?用适当形式填空
用适当形式填空
see sb. do(原型) sth.是固定搭配,表示看见某人做某事see sb. doing sth.是另一个搭配,表示看见某人正在做某事. 因此是see,因为often.不能表示“正在"的意思,因此是see
用water。它是作动词用的。浇水。see这个动词接不带to的不定式即动词原形做宾补的。
用原型 water读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In ____【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I think they are necessary. Following the rules is everyone’s duty. They keep the students from fighting, smoking, ____【小题2】(make)noise in class and so on.Most of the ____【小题3】____( student) can follow the rules. But some problem students often break the rules. They destroy public things, such as desks,windows, trees and flowers. So they____【小题4】(punish). I like the rules, because they make our school ____【小题5】____ (safety),they make it a beautiful environment for us to study.-乐乐题库
& Chapter知识点 & “读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的...”习题详情
200位同学学习过此题,做题成功率69.0%
读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In &&&&【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I think they are necessary. Following the rules is everyone’s duty. They keep the students from fighting, smoking, &&&&【小题2】(make)noise in class and so on.Most of the &&&&【小题3】&&&&( student) can follow the rules. But some problem students often break the rules. They destroy public things, such as desks,windows, trees and flowers. So they&&&&【小题4】(punish). I like the rules, because they make our school &&&&【小题5】&&&& (safety),they make it a beautiful environment for us to study.my&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-四川省乐山市峨边彝族自治县中考适应性考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In ____【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I thin...”的分析与解答如下所示:
试题分析: 本文大意:在我的学校,校规非常严格。这些规定防止学生们在教室里打架、吸烟、吵闹等等。多数学生能遵守规定。但有一些学生违反规定,他们受到惩罚。我喜欢这些规定,因为这些规定使我们的学校全。【小题1】考查形容词。句意:在我的学校,校规非常严格。I我,my我的,形容词性物主代词修饰名词school,可知填my【小题2】考查动名词。句意:这些规定防止学生们在教室里打架、吸烟、吵闹等等。make noise吵闹,动from后接动句词,可知填making【小题3】考查名词。句意:多数学生能遵守规定。student学生,most of大多数的,后接复数,可知填students【小题4】考查被动语态。句意:所以他们受到惩罚。punish惩罚,they与punish为被动关系,全文为一般现在时,可知填 are punished【小题5】考查宾补。句意:我喜欢这些规定,因为这些规定使我们的学校全。safety安全,名词,形容词为safe,make谓语,our school宾语,形容词做宾补,可知填safe
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In ____【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
经过分析,习题“读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In ____【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I thin...”主要考察你对“Unit”“Unit3”“Chapter”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
与“读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In ____【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I thin...”相似的题目:
Some people make you feel comfortable when they are around. You spend an hour with them and feel as if you have known them half your life. These people have something in common. And once we know what it is, we can try to do it ourselves.How is it done? Here are several skills that good talkers have. If you follow the skills, they'll help people feel relaxed and make friends with them quickly.First of all, good talkers ask questions. Almost anyone, no matter how shy he is, will answer a question. One well-known businesswoman says, "At business lunches, I always ask people what they did that morning. It's a common question, but it will get things going." From there you can move on to other matters—sometimes to really personal questions. And how he answers will let you know how far you can go.&&&Second, once good talkers have asked questions, they listen to the answers. This point seems clear, but it isn't. Your questions should have a point and help to tell what sort of person you are talking to. And to find out, you really have to listen carefully and attentively. Real listening at least means some things. First it means not to change the subject of conversation. If someone sticks to one topic, you can take it as a fact that he's really interested in it. Real listening also means not just listening to words, but to tones of voice. If the voice sounds dull, then, it's time for you to change the subject.Finally, good talkers know well how to deal with the moment of parting. If you're saying good-bye, you may give him a firm handshake and say, "I've really enjoyed meeting you." If you want to see that person again, don't keep it a secret. Let people know what you feel, and they may walk away feeling as if they've known you half their life.【小题1】Asking questions might be a quite good and suitable way &&&&. A.for you to make more and more new friendsB.to begin your business talksC.to get the conversation going smoothlyD.for you to make a deep and lasting impression on others【小题2】After having asked somebody a question, it'll be polite of you to &&&&.A.make clear what kind of person he isB.listen to his reply attentivelyC.wait quietly and patiently for his answerD.go on asking him more questions【小题3】Generally speaking, good talkers are persons who &&&&.A.are good at making any topic interestingB.never talk too much or too littleC.always speak in a gentle wayD.know how and when they should change the topic of the talk【小题4】If you really want to meet someone again, &&&&.A.you may take him as your lifelong true friendB.it seems necessary for you to let him know itC.it's proper for you to give him a second handshakeD.it'll be helpful for you to have further understanding of him&&&&
"Tammy! Come here, please! Mother needs your help in the kitchen." Her father called out to her.Tammy was in her room, getting ready to do her homework. "Yes, Daddy!" she replied. "I'll be right there."She hurried out of her bedroom and down the hallway. She was only nine years old. Her elder sister, Ella, had just moved away to go to a performing arts high school in another city. Her brother, Harry, was in middle school and always got home late. With Ella leaving home, Tammy was expected to do a lot more than she had ever done before, especially now, because her mother was ill.Her father was in the kitchen. "Tammy, I know you usually do your homework right now, but with things being different, we all have to change a little bit. I'll help you and Harry with your homework later on, OK?"Her father had an apron(围裙) on over his clothes, and he looked kind of funny. He was doing the dishes and he always splashed(溅出) water all over when he did that. After helping her father with the dishes, Tammy helped set the table.After supper, her father helped her and Harry with their homework, and then they played a board game so that their mother could lie down for a while.The next morning, Tammy got up early on her own because she wanted to help her mother with breakfast. She made orange juice and even put bread in the toaster and got out the butter so that her mother could sleep for a few more minutes.When her mother got up half an hour later, she was very surprised and moved to see the breakfast on the dining table. She gave Tammy a big hug."Thank you, Tammy. You really are mother's little helper now, aren't you?"【小题1】Why did Tammy's sister move out of their home?A.Because she hated doing houseworkB.Because she was busy with her work.C.Because her school was far away from home.D.Because she disliked her family.【小题2】From Paragraphs 3 & 4, we can learn that Tammy&&&&.A.was a middle school studentB.did well in all subjectsC.always did a lot of housework at homeD.was the youngest child in the family【小题3】What can we learn about Tammy's father from the passage?A.He was a very serious person.B.He wasn't very good at doing housework.C.He liked playing board games very much.D.He always helped Tammy do her homework.【小题4】Which is the best title for this passage?A.Mother's Little HelperB.The Life of Tammy's FamilyC.A Happy FamilyD.Tammy's School Life&&&&
The old over 90 &&&&&&& &not only by their family but also by the government in many places.is looked at are taken good care ofare taken good careis looking after
“读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In ____【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I think they are necessary. Following the rules is everyone’s duty. They keep the students from fighting, smoking, ____【小题2】(make)noise in class and so on.Most of the ____【小题3】____( student) can follow the rules. But some problem students often break the rules. They destroy public things, such as desks,windows, trees and flowers. So they____【小题4】(punish). I like the rules, because they make our school ____【小题5】____ (safety),they make it a beautiful environment for us to study.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“读下面一段短文,根据上下文意思用方框内的所给词的适当形式填空。In ____【小题1】(I)school , the rules for students are very strict, but I think they are necessary. Following the rules is everyone’s duty. They keep the students from fighting, smoking, ____【小题2】(make)noise in class and so on.Most of the ____【小题3】____( student) can follow the rules. But some problem students often break the rules. They destroy public things, such as desks,windows, trees and flowers. So they____【小题4】(punish). I like the rules, because they make our school ____【小题5】____ (safety),they make it a beautiful environment for us to study.”相似的习题。_____ do you water the flowers?I water it once a day.A.howB.how long C.how often.选择哪个吖,为什么_百度作业帮
_____ do you water the flowers?I water it once a day.A.howB.how long C.how often.选择哪个吖,为什么
_____ do you water the flowers?I water it once a day.A.howB.how long C.how often.选择哪个吖,为什么
正确:C (How often表示“多久一次“询问频率/频度; 由末尾的once a day每天一次得知,询问的是频率/频度).
C 根据上下文,是问“多久浇一次花”
once a day 表示频率 how问方式,how long 问多久 只有How often表示“多久一次“询问频率
how long 问多长,how often 问频率,多久一次。所以选C。
C.how often你多久浇一次花?我每天浇一次。
答句是once a day 即频率
用how often发问 A.how怎么B.how long 多久(答句是一段时间)
选C,因为b是有多长的意思 A是怎么样,根据答句的意思可知,once a day表示频率,这里因该选C,
how often表示频率,每隔多久干什么,once a day 表示频率一天一次,所以选C选词填注意形式变化have fun、grow flowers,travel around the country,listen to music,have a partyi'd like ____ to celebrate my twentieth birthdayhe often stays in his bedroom and __ in bedshe likes to help her mother do the cooking.they always _____ in the kitchenit's gre_百度作业帮
选词填注意形式变化have fun、grow flowers,travel around the country,listen to music,have a partyi'd like ____ to celebrate my twentieth birthdayhe often stays in his bedroom and __ in bedshe likes to help her mother do the cooking.they always _____ in the kitchenit's gre
i'd like ____ to celebrate my twentieth birthdayhe often stays in his bedroom and __ in bedshe likes to help her mother do the cooking.they always _____ in the kitchenit's great ____ in the garden_____ takes a long time
to have a partylistens to musichave funto grow flowersTraveling around the country}

我要回帖

更多关于 the tuft of flowers 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信