You. Boing toyou got me什么意思思

扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Leslie Langtry - [Greatest Hits 01-04] - Scuse Me While I Kill This G Guns Will Keep Us T Stand by Your H I Shot You Babe (epub)
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Boing Boing
所属专辑:Bang! Pow! Boom!
演唱人:Insane Clown Posse
Bitches get sprung when I walk by,I don't know if its my ass or maybe cause I talk fly.No lie, as soon as I speak to em' they all want me to screw em'I introduce myself and panties start fallinno dinner dates fuck stallinyour girl his wife it don't matter they all want this dick hole platterIt's dangerous for any chick on my arm,other hoes wanna cause em' bodily harmMaybe cause I wear my jeans so tightbut they all fight for the right to fuck me all night,these hoes wanna kiss any time any placeand have clown paint smudged all on their face,they steal my number, catch me on the internettell me all has the nedens are drippin' wetBitches hang around my home like stray cats,tryna catch a mother fucker shirtless it could be my profile or haircut but I turn sweetie boos into sluts!I take it in the butt is what the lady at the store saidchick at Walgreens offerin head im like woahand I'm gettin free food up at Subway,every bitch and her momma love J!!*Chorus*I can't help but spring these hoes, and they all wanna fuck me,make love to me. And I'm quick to leave a bitch sprung, and I'm quick to leave a bitch sprungYour lady's got eyes for me,and I know when your fuckin her she cries for meFemales judges sentences me to take time i tell em all tomake a single file dick line,ugly ducklings and beautiful angelsthey all droppin they thongs to their anklesmaybe its my cologne, right guard,i dont know but for this dick yo they fight hardHoes love throwin their panties at me,poopstains and all my brains in awe,is it my swagga? or is it my juice whythey want a piece of this wang nut pieI could be itchin my athletes feet,and hoes be like aww thats so sweet.And everything translates to sex,bitches beggin me to flex my pecks.Slippin me digits, turn around and goose mefightin em off 10 at a time like fuckin Jet LiShits ridiculous, I'm like slow down,I got plenty of pipe to go around.Two are in the kitchen, three in the bath tub,im with somebody fat wife makin mad love.Real women of the worldwide juggalosyou can ask my bitch, your momma knows!!*Chorus*I can't help but spring these hoes, and they all wanna fuck me,make love to me. And I'm quick to leave a bitch sprung, and I'm quick to leave a bitch sprungOh its been so cock sucking long since I , Oh its been so cock sucking long since I, Oh its been so cock sucking long since I, Oh its been so cock sucking long since I tasted a big prick like yours! x2*Chorus*I can't help but spring these hoes, and they all wanna fuck me,make love to me. And I'm quick to leave a bitch sprung, and I'm quick to leave a bitch sprungMannn! Fuck all these fucking sprung ass hoes! Yo, this bitch ain't gettin no dick, hah she ain't gettin no dick, fuck that reeses buddah I don't give a fuck who the fuck you are. Unless you on my dick you ain't gettin none! and fuck you too bitch!!*skit*"Louann, get me another beer. I'm so sorry Jack but there ain't none left. Come here Louann, what, closer, what? Come here Louann, *slaps* what do you mean theres no god damn beer left? Dammit you been drinkin my beers women. No Jack I swear. And shut that fucking kid up before he gets another whoppin."
本专辑其他歌曲列表
一起唱歌 · 听音乐 · 学英语 · 交好友 · 找资源
&InsaneClownPosse简介这是一个老乐队——疯狂小丑波塞确实是很老的小丑,是在Woodstock99上看见他们的。然后看着他们一直疯狂下去。InsaneClownPosse的风格是说唱金属。先说明一下,说唱金属不是新金属,只是很多新金属乐队把说唱融入音乐当中才使很多人把两者混淆,而InsaneClownPosse不属于新金属。但是,他们...
Insane Clown Posse专辑列表
Insane Clown PosseBoing Boing歌曲在线试听、歌词由沪江外文歌曲提供
教职成司函【号&|
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&}

我要回帖

更多关于 you get me什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信