手机amap是什么文件夹ofyourschool中文

to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Play School of Dragons
Free to Play
"Fly Fast. Train Hard. Learn Well. Be the Ultimate Dragon Trainer! Create your own Viking and train dragons in this 3D MMO."
Read the full review .
Recent updates
Hello all SoD Clans! Welcome to the first day of the 2015 Clash of the Clans Tournament!
Today is a very important day since it is Pool Play! This is your Clan’s opportunity to advance to the next round and make it to the TOP 8! Every round is important but it is always good to start out with a BANG!
Rules are simple, get as many Trophies as your Clan can get before next Monday rolls around. The top 8 with the highest increase in Clan Trophies will be seeded into the below brackets. If you need a refresher on the rules, check out last week’s post:
Keep your eyes on the prize, Vikings and let the games begin!
9 February
Hello Vikings! Just wanted to keep you all up to date with the latest and greatest in SoD the last couple weeks!
Since the last update, we have welcomed 3 new dragons to school...
-Screaming Death
- Tide Glider
- and the Scuttleclaw!
All three dragons have been a great new addition so far and we can’t wait to welcome more dragons in the future () )! We also have been continuing to have our bi-weekly Dragon Days and the Raincutter, Whispering Death, and Monstrous Nightmare bundle have been added to the Viking store!
Almost forgot to mention that new items like saddles, farm items, and much more, have been released! Not to mention new quests! Who doesn’t love those? The quests “A Light Dilemma” and “Venus Flytrap” will definitely help you improve your playing skills and keep your dragon entertained! Not to mention, you will be helping fellow SoD staff members like the Headmaster and Bucket, out.
Finally, today was the start of SoD’s Friendship Festival! This 5 day event will have a new, fun, activity posted in the SoD forum every day this week! Hope you all love it as much as we do!
That’s all the updates we got for now! Keep checking back to see what new we have added!
About This Game
**Changewing Dragon now Available**
Fly Fast. Train Hard. Learn Well. Be the Ultimate Dragon Trainer! Create your own Viking and train dragons in this 3D MMO.
Join Hiccup, Toothless, and Gobber in the School of Dragons where you can play in the DreamWorks Animation “How To Train Your Dragon” universe with all your favorite dragons and Viking friends. Learn everything from science basics to the art of shooting fireballs, all while soaring through the skies on your very own dragon!
Raise, nurture and train your dragon — the more you accomplish with your dragon, the more you bond with it and rise in the ranks at the School of Dragons. Also, join up with others in clans to adventure together and dominate the land of Berk while obtaining fame and rewards!
Experience all the fun and adventure of “How To Train Your Dragon” in a 3D world when you enroll in School of Dragons!
Visit familiar friends like Hiccup, Toothless and others from the “How To Train Your Dragon” franchise. Discover new friends as you progress in the School of Dragons!
Play AND Watch -- View clips from the movie that immerse you into the world of Berk!
Fly with Toothless, Thunderdrum, Whispering Death and all the other dragons in Flight Club as you become the ULTIMATE DRAGON TRAINER!
Race your dragon against dragon trainers worldwide to win rewards and glory!
The vast world of Berk beckons you with activities such as learning to fly your dragon, fireball shooting, farming, fishing and so much more!
Create your very own, unique avatar. Pick your own dragon and customize its appearance from a multitude of options.
Socialize with your friends or meet new ones in this fantastic, expansive universe!
Mystery Boxes: Uncover fantastic treasures to help you in the School of Dragons.
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4+ or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4+ or equivalent
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB
Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
Recommended:
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
6 people found this review funny
15.0 hrs on record
Well this is a weird game.I'm not the type to play a bad game for a few minutes then quit and talk trash on it. I understand the work that could've gone into a title like this, albeit perhaps work aimed at squeezing every last penny out of a very, very young and impressionable audience. I like to get a good feel for every feature before I pass judgement.And I must say, I have gotten quite a feel for this game.The first problem here is that these developers are working with an IP that is very clearly targeted at a young audience. I know a lot of adults who go crazy over Toothless and I'm sure you do, too, but the game is designed in every corner to be aimed at really small kids. They'll get their parents to download it or they'll play in-browser, they'll see the shiny armor or dragons or they'll try to use the farm and lord knows that most kids aren't patient enough to wait 10 minutes for a plant to grow. So they'll get their parents to buy them gems and the money JumpStart wants is made. It's really damn grimy. The second problem, ignoring the business model and focusing on gameplay, is that it is very buggy and prone to crashing. In the (at the time of writing) 9 hours I've spent playing, I have crashed while simply jumping around or walking about 6 times. I've frozen at a loading screen 3 times. And my menus have glitched and stayed onscreen with no way to close them about 4 times. That's just 3 kinds of bugs I've run into, and I'm sure only just 3 of many that OTHERS have had to put up with as well. And as far as the questing goes. What the hell? It consists of walking back and forth between movie characters, getting shown a little movie clip sometimes, answering some trivia, and being told to go do the same minigames over and over. Of these minigames I've gotten to play so far, there's a target practice railshooter thing and a flying challenge. Initially you cannot use your dragon to play these, you need to use Toothless every hour for the railshooter, and you have to use another dragon for the flying challenges. For the flying nonsense, there's also a huge repetoire of dragons from the movies/show that you can use as well, but of course, only if you shell out the cash for the lovely microtransactions. And my favorite part of that is that every single one of them is 250 gems (about $2.00)..... except Toothless. He's 500! (about $5.00).You can use your own dragon after you level it up and then age it. Teen years are good enough for the railshooter and glide challenges, and then adult is what you need for actual flying stuff. But all this takes &Energy& from your dragon, which you can only replenish by either waiting or by feeding him fish you've caught in the fishing minigame thing. Well I mean, there's also microtransactions to help with the whole energy ordeal, but seeing as so far there've been microtransactions tied to almost every single facet of gameplay, this shouldn't be any surprise at all.There's also the farming. The way this works is you have your little plots to plant seeds and you can eventually get coops and pens for some animals like sheep, yak, chickens, and some seasonal stuff as well (at time of writing, turkeys are purchaseable. I own one because of the microtransaction gems you're given for free to start with. Gotta love turkeys, man). All of this works off of a timer. All of it. Every last bit of this is timed, and every single part of it can be &hurried& with microtransactions. Feed your sheep to get it to grow wool. Or feed it, then dish out some gems to make it instantly grow wool. Plant some cool plants and wait a certain amount of time dependent on the plant itself. OR, pay some gems and have that sucker instantly matured (just like real life). Ran out of water in your well for watering your plants? No big deal, gems are god in this land. Pay out a few of them and your well will be full again.And my absolute favorite part about farming (and fishing, but it's not even that notable to explain or talk about in my opinion), my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PART is that there's bounty boards tied to exchanging your farming/fishing goods for money. In every scenario where I mathed out how much I'd be getting back compared to how much gold I was putting in to producing these goods, the amount I was getting back was NOMINAL. It was like 40-50 at absolute maximum for profit, after pumping in something like 100 to begin with. I understand the MMO grind, but take note that you can spend some gems to get a big lump sum of enticing, juicy gold, and realize just what kind of game this is (if you hadn't realized already).There are almost no redeeming factors for this game. The fishing is kind of fun (although buying new rods takes gems, and that's just.... god dammit. Just why?), the farming is okay if you're a fan of Harvest Moon-y kind of mechanics, and the flight is kind of fun even if it's really clunky and you get stuck on terrain a lot. That's it. That's all I can think of that I've had fun with in my entire 9 hour first sitting with the game.In other words, unless you REALLY, REALLY like this series or you love to laugh at poor, greedy design at every turn (like I do), avoid this title. And honestly there's no reason to NOT avoid it. There are so many good/passable free to play MMOs on Steam now. Go have fun in one of those.
Was this review helpful?
4 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
How to get the most out of this game.1. Create your viking using two or less options in every catagory!2. Fly a dragon at 5 mph!3. Click on some eggs which opens a window!4. Get asked to pay 85 dollars for a membership!5. Say no which will instantly crash the game!6. Uninstall!
Was this review helpful?
8 people found this review funny
1.3 hrs on record
Too bad the two films didn't show you how much money Hiccup had to spend to become a &Dragon Master&It's a free game, however due to the obnoxious amount of time it spends throwing paid-for features in your face with popups, prompts and limitations it stops you from actually enjoying the game.
A huge amount of content is only pay to get.
Was this review helpful?
3 people found this review funny
0.3 hrs on record
How to train your credit card and it's sequel how to uninstall. 10/10 would recommend
Was this review helpful?
1 person found this review funny
0.1 hrs on record
i dont know what i playedbut its badand now it is on my steam profile forever
Was this review helpful?
0.3 hrs on record
I tried, i really did, i really wanted to like this game...I love the IP its based on.but this this is just crap. The graphics are, well to put it lightly, 10 years old. Its just not good enough for a modern game. The textures are just aweful. but this is not the worst part, i can live with bad graphics.Lets start with account registration. You have an age choice, 5 options. Are you 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5? yep thats right. The game assumes that everyone playing it is under 6. through the registration process you rapidly discover a complete lack of tab change. so you cant just type in the answers into the fields you have to select the field first. This is just the start of the bad GUI design. Apparently this game is a mobile phone port because the game puts huge buttons up on the screen for you to click on to accelerate and slow and also apparently fire fireballs, though that button was only flashed at me as a taunt, and accelerate consisted of going from standing still to a slight snails pace. After the rather basic flying tutorial you are required to then go choose a dragon. First it asks you a series of questions and recommends a dragon to you, then basically tells you to pick your own anyway and leaves you to try and work out what the eggs refer to. A more knowledgable person might know the IP enough to remember the names given to each of the dragons in the movie and what each looks like and does...i couldn't, went for one that looked good on the graphic next to the egg, and then got one that looked quite different to what i was expecting...I then followed the arrows to 'flight school' where i promptly disconnected from the game for the 2nd time in 15 minutes and decided enough was enough. I'd like to say the game has potential. but the truth is, with all the faults in the game, to fix it you probably pretty much need to scrap the engine and start from scratch, this time with an aim to be more graphically similar to the movies. They might be able to do something with it...but it would need a huge overhaul in the graphics just to make it look reasonable, and a big overhaul in the user interface.
Was this review helpful?
2.1 hrs on record
Plain and Simple:
Money Vacumm with Enough Bugs to start a career in Entomology.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm used to F2P MMO's that have Payment options but not to this level.You pay for majority of the It Some of the Dragons, or simple clothing items that provoke your interest towards the game are Member Exclusives or to expensive for the tiny amount of Gems the game gives you. If you make a mistake within your character you have to pay to delete it, Items that have appeal are Slapped down on a price that a F2P cannot get.I played it twice and met advertisements around every corner, Even in the shop, needed to buy supplies to expand within the game such as Bait or Seeds for your farms, The gameplay is just something you Must experience to believe it, -Crash Sim 2014: Dragon Edition.- Oh I almost forgot, You have to be a member To name your character or Dragon, Else you Become VIKING_346IJ2418, Same with the Dragons.------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I liked the movies, I read the books, I played the game, I left in a hurry, Never again.
Was this review helpful?
16 people found this review funny
2.2 hrs on record
All the reasons i can think of this game failed.1:Horrible lip syncing2:Its a glitch simulator3:your parent must be less than 324:Sheeps are stone extractors and turns the stone into grass5:Tedious walking quests6:Why did i play this7:Its an IOS port8:Pay to win aspects9:The credits in that area goes too fast and its bugged like crazy10:Why are you even looking at my review?11:At least they tried12:Customization is very limitedAnd thats all nice day people
Was this review helpful?
14 people found this review funny
0.9 hrs on record
they didn't let my name be assdestroyer
Was this review helpful?
38.7 hrs on record
I thought this was a cute and fun game. Kinda like a Facebook pay to win game though, but I have patience and refuse to pay for games, it ran decent-ish on my old computer, I loved the movie, just wanted to zone out... a lot of reasons to play it.But this game blows so bad. You can just glitch through the floor and fall forever. Then you can hop on your dragon and try to ride it back up and never get up there!The camera controls are terrible, even if you zoom out and get to a position that is acceptable, it resets all the time whenever you do something, anything. Fly? Reset. Fireball? Reset. Zone through? Reset.Speaking of controls, little to no volume controls - you can turn it on, or off. On is ear-blastingly, RIP headphones users loud. Off is... not even really off. Occasionally when you zone through or activate/turn in a quest, sound will come blasting out of nowhere and blow your eardrums out. There's nothing really to do at all. It's all gathering quests, retrieval and delivery quests, and what appears to be a selection of daily quests (Hiccup will keep making you do his scientific theory BS over and over again and play the same movie scenes despite it having NOTHING TO DO WITH THE SUBJECT OR TASK AT HAND). There is absolutely no PvE. There appears to be some kind of PvP which is really just minigames vs each other. Fishing sucks. It takes forever. You gotta buy, with real money (gems = real money) a better fishing pole so it doesn't suck.Flying sucks. The only way for you to dismount is if you plow into the ground and hit the dismount button (or press R) but you cannot dismount in the air and there is practically no way to just LAND. LAND. LAND.Speaking of plowing and dismounting, you can't use either of those words. So, the word for GETTING OFF OF YOUR DRAGON TO WALK AROUND, is censored. Also for some reason this game censors what appears to be a selection of American first names. However, you can still make a character using those names - but if someone tries to call you by your name, nope, you are censored.Oh my god why am I even writing a realistic review for this? Nobody cares and everyone already knows this game is crap.EDIT ADDING TO THE LIST OF STUPIDLY BANNED WORDS:plowdismountrandom American names5, 10, five (you cannot even tell anyone what level things unlock and when your dragon levels up)ANY FREAKING NUMBERS AT ALL omg mommy said I couldn't tell anyone how old I am on the internet or I'll get molested.and my favorite, fart.
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
As a huge fan of the franchiseThis is a disappointing corporate cashin.I wish I could say I like it, but I just can't. It's a terrible game with horribly outdated visuals that does nothing what makes the movies so amazing. I'm still holding out hope for there one day being a good skyrim like HTTYD singleplayer RPG, sigh.
Was this review helpful?
0.8 hrs on record
Loading Screen simulator 2014.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Well let me sum up my feelings on this game.-Pros: It has Toothless in it, my favorite, most beloved character ever.-Cons: The rest of the game.What bugs me the most is that they somehow got Toothless' model wrong, he's missing features, and even has something that isn't there in the movie. Makes me wonder if they actually saw the movies, or even screenshots of the movie. And honestly, the texture and quality of the model looks like it's from an app, which makes me wonder if they literally took the model from one of the apps. Honestly, the game itself looks like an app on my phone, when I alt-tabbed I even saw an icon from one of the apps.
Final score
10/10 for Toothless &3
1/10 for the game.
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
2.0 hrs on record
I love it when they put an iOS game on PC and don't even have the decency to change the controls!Fantastic content, the pay to do anything feature is super cool!10/10 masterpeeceFeedback From Active Players--------------------------------&Useful Tool& - 43 year old pedophile&Great Sucess!& - Devs getting money from 5 year olds with their parents credit cards&Beautiful Graphics!& - Person who just upgraded to PC from Atari&Super balanced!& - Person who spent thousands on the game&Fun game!& - Survivor of blunt force trauma to the head
Was this review helpful?
5 people found this review funny
0.7 hrs on record
This is very probably one of the best games ever to grace this world. Over the 20+ years of experience I've had with gaming, I have played various titles such as Big Rigs Over The Road Racing and ET for the Atari 2600, and I must admit this is an almost better experience than those two!
The graphics are amazing for a game originally meant to be played on a TI-83 calculator and the sound effects remind me of the good old days of the Atari 5200.
Some may say that the lip syncing is awful, but I disagree. This is clearly intentional. The developers were trying to pass the message that the words that come out of your mouth aren't always what your heart wanted you to say. Another example of a philosophical message passed by this game is the apparent censorship of every word you try to type in the chat, by claiming they are &too offensive&. Some people may say this is due to bad coding, but yet again, they would be wrong. The developers are trying to pass the message that even if you think you are free, you are always being surveilled and observed. Perhaps it is a call to Anarchism, which would be supported by the colour of Toothless, black, but, nonetheless, it is a very beautiful, and true, message. You have to use your imagination to completely understand the fine piece of art that this game is. This game doesn't offer you an experience, the game challenges you to find your own adventure while you read the advertisements that are on every loading screen. It challenges you to use Marxist Sociology, and question yourself &How would the common man react to this use of capital?& when you are faced with the option to use real money to make the game proceed faster.
I'd recommend this to anyone with a fine taste in art, and I suspect that this game will, in the future, be displayed in a museum, right next to the Mona Lisa, as they are both pieces of art of the finest quality.
Was this review helpful?
17.5 hrs on record
I bought a 3 month membership and I was no longer a member two days later.
Was this review helpful?
0.2 hrs on record
Where's shrek mmo?
Was this review helpful?
0.1 hrs on record
downloaded this since my girlfriend is an addict of the film series.Even my girlfriend who isn't big on tech, is blind to obvious gameplay flaws/mechanics (the girl played red dead redemption just to ride a horse) could point out hilarious problems with this game.1)this game goes full &gibe money plz&2) 90% of it is a loading screen telling me to do the above3)graphics are so outdated i stopped and put her on mount and blade for better horses4)feels like they churned this out in 1 week and released it praying it would workdon't go near this unless you enjoy loading screens
Was this review helpful?
0.6 hrs on record
Just one word: AwfulPros:-Achievements-0 Lag on crappy PCs-Free to Play, wouldn't even pay $0.01 for this crap.Contras:-Horrible graphics-Limited customizing-Bad controls-Buggy as fudge-You need a separate account
Was this review helpful?
1.6 hrs on record
CAUTION: After playing this game you may feel a severe lack of will to carry on living.Even if I paid ?349 worth of micro transactions on this game, the game would not be anymore entertaining than sprinkling flour on carboard and then eating it for days on end.-It crashed twice before I even saw a change in my dragon-Left me wondering around next to a lake because it forgot to tell me what
should do next-At times the quest arrow is high on acid and points in every direction except wher i need to goSo to sum this game up in one word...No.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
Languages:
Full audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Includes 110 Steam Achievements
Title: School of Dragons
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 4 Dec, 2014
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 amapsearchkit 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信