don’t go B.not go C.not 大哥gogoingg D.you don’t go

英语题mu1.why not _____(clean)the room at once2.mr smith is a little gentleman_____. a.on glasses
b.wears glasses c.who wears glass d.with glasses.3.the busy stree is_____(daner)for children to cross.4.why____to the zoo?a.not to go b.don,t go c.not go d.not going.5.he isn,t_百度作业帮
英语题mu1.why not _____(clean)the room at once2.mr smith is a little gentleman_____. a.on glasses
b.wears glasses c.who wears glass d.with glasses.3.the busy stree is_____(daner)for children to cross.4.why____to the zoo?a.not to go b.don,t go c.not go d.not going.5.he isn,t
1.why not _____(clean)the room at once2.mr smith is a little gentleman_____. a.on glasses
b.wears glasses c.who wears glass d.with glasses.3.the busy stree is_____(daner)for children to cross.4.why____to the zoo?a.not to go b.don,t go c.not go d.not going.5.he isn,t ____ officer.he is _____waiter.a.an a b.a an c.an the d.the an.
clean with glassesdanerous.not go an a
1.clean2.D3.dangerous4.C5.AAre you going to offer her your help?--- No,I prefer _ because we don’t know what she needs.A.to go B.to offer C not to go D.goingThe best sellers wre sold out before they were d_____Dear freinds of working c______!Did the talk that the woman gave i____you all?_百度作业帮
Are you going to offer her your help?--- No,I prefer _ because we don’t know what she needs.A.to go B.to offer C not to go D.goingThe best sellers wre sold out before they were d_____Dear freinds of working c______!Did the talk that the woman gave i____you all?
The best sellers wre sold out before they were d_____Dear freinds of working c______!Did the talk that the woman gave i____you all?
第一题毫无疑问选C.因为前面的NO已经给出了答案,这句是要说否定的意思,只有C选项是否定的意思.其它题目你没给全啊?最后一句猜是 impress
C not to goShe will go to Beijing if it( )(not rain)tomorrowIf you ( ) to the party,it will be a pityA going B goes C don not go D dose not go_百度作业帮
She will go to Beijing if it( )(not rain)tomorrowIf you ( ) to the party,it will be a pityA going B goes C don not go D dose not go
If you ( ) to the party,it will be a pityA going B goes C don not go D dose not go
doesn't rain 主句将来 从句 现在 表 将来do not goDon’t count _______ abroad this vocation,we may not have enough money.A:on going B:to go C:going D:on to go_百度作业帮
Don’t count _______ abroad this vocation,we may not have enough money.A:on going B:to go C:going D:on to go
A:on going B:to go C:going D:on to go
count on doing ...信赖于做某事A
Acount on指望,依靠
A 不要期待这个假期去旅行,我们没有足够的钱.wouldyou please ( )next time A not late B don't late C not to be late D not be late (解析where ( )you ( ) lin tao?A have,gone B have,been C did went D are go_百度作业帮
wouldyou please ( )next time A not late B don't late C not to be late D not be late (解析where ( )you ( ) lin tao?A have,gone B have,been C did went D are go
where ( )you ( ) lin tao?A have,gone B have,been C did went D are go
【D】 wouldyou please (not be late )next time ?A not late B don't late C not to be late D not be late 解释: would you please do sth. 的否定结构: Would you please not do, 排除 B, C, 而 late是形容词,用:be late【 B 】where (have
)you ( been ) lin tao?A have,gone B have,been C did went D are go 解析: A have.. gone 去某地了 (本人不在说话的地方), 排除掉 如果用 go 一般过去时的疑问句应该是: did... go, 排除 C, D祝你学习进步,更上一层楼! (*^__^*) 不明白的再问哟,请及时采纳,多谢!}

我要回帖

更多关于 gogoing刀妹天赋符文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信