求一首求几首好听的英文歌名

求一首英文歌的名字叫啥?_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字叫啥?
歌名忘了,原来在百度知道上的一个问题答案上看到的,歌词我还记得几句高潮部分第一句 貌似是 I want to movie(应该是,可能是move) linsai(这是我拼穿绩扁啃壮救憋寻铂默音打出来的,应该是这么读吧)
.或者是 I want to hold 啥 啥 的 还是 I want love your heart 啥啥的 .忘了 ,反正是 在一个 叫 非主流 英文歌曲 的 百度知道 的 问题里 看到的 .不知道歌名叫啥.求解. 求您们了 .
提问者采纳
loveI want a cup that overflows with loveAlthough it's not enough to fill my heartI want a barrel full of loveAlthough I know it's not enough to fill my heartWant a river full of love, but thenI know the holes will still remainI need an ocean full of loveAlthough I know the holes will still remainAnd this Swiss cheese heart knows穿绩扁啃壮救憋寻铂默Only kindness can fill its holesLove can dry my tearsAs pain disappearsI need a miracle and not someone's charityOne drop of love from himAnd my heart's in ecstacyThe high that is sending meIs most likely ending meI need a miracle and not someone's charity nowFill up my heart with loveOh you'd be amazed at how little I need from himTo feel complete here and nowStirring within me are these feelings I can't ignoreI need a miracle and that's what I'm hoping forI need a miracle and not someone's charityOne drop of love from himAnd my heart's in ecstacyThe high that is sending meIs most likely ending meI need a miracle and not someone's charity nowAnybody's love but his will never fill this space within meNow doctor give me what I need, to free my heart from misery &Love Me With All Your Heart&Love me with all of your heartThat's all I want, loveLove me with all of your heartOr not at allJust promise me thisThat all you'll give meAll your kissesEvery winterEvery summerEvery fallWhen we are far apart Or when you're near meLove me with all of your heart As I love youDon't give me your loveFor a momentOr an hour Love me alwaysAs you loved meFrom the start With every beat of your heart With every beat of your heart [Instrumental]Es tu palpitarEs tu varaEs tu peloSon tus besosMe estremezco... a-a-ahWhen we are far apartOr when you're near meLove me with all of your heartAs I love youDon't give me your loveFor a momentOr an hourLove me alwaysAs you loved meFrom the startWhen we are far apartOr when you're near meLove me with all of your heartAs I love youDon't give me your loveFor a momentOr an hourLove me alwaysAs you loved meFrom the startWith every beat of your heart With every beat of your heart With every beat of your heart With every beatof your heart
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌名
是一首英文歌 开场的调调是logo拉logologologo拉.
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
拯救我痛苦的灵魂吧
they&#39。这是Taylor Swift 的《 Love Story》下面是中英文歌词对照Taylor Swift-《Love Story》
We were both young when I first saw you
当我第一次看见你的时候,一片空白,也渐渐开始动摇
When I met you on the outskirts of town
当我再一次在小镇的郊外与你相会
And I said
我说;s left to do is run
我一直在等待(这一天), just say yes
这是多么美好的爱情故事呀;t go
于是,救救我,空气里, you&#39, little did I know
That you were Romeo
对我打招呼;s all I really know
我只知道;ll make it out of this mess
不要害怕, just say yes
这就是我们的爱情故事,那时,是夏天的味道
See the lights,我偷偷摸摸地溜到小花园去见你
We keep quiet 've been feeling so alone
罗密欧,(我相信)我们终究会冲破困境
It're dead if they knew
我们压抑着声息,至少让我知道了你的名字叫“罗密欧”
You were throwing pebbles
你(对着我家的窗户)扔小石子儿
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离我远一点
And I was crying on the staircase
(可是这时)我却蜷坐在楼梯间里偷偷地抹眼泪
Begging you please don&#39,你再也不会感受到孤独……
I love you and that&#39, all there&#39,
那么, baby, just say yes
这就是我们的爱情,
Romeo save me,亲爱的,我们都还年轻
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
我闭上眼睛,
我们的爱情面对着重重的困难,我爱你
I talked to your dad,
Marry me,茱丽叶, take me somewhere we can be alone
We were both young when I first saw you
我第一次看见你的时候;ll never have to be alone
嫁给我吧;t be afraid,华丽的盛装
See you make your way through the crowd
看见你费劲地从人群中挤出来
All pick out a white dress
而你正在为我挑选嫁衣
我与你的父亲交谈, just say yes
这是多么美好的爱情故事呀,一起去到一个我们可以相依相偎的地方
I's a love story,
正因为你的出现
I was a scarlet letter
我的生命才有了如此鲜艳的光彩
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离我远一点
But you were everything to me
但我又怎么能够承受没有你的痛苦
I was begging you please don&#39,只有逃离才能让我们摆脱束缚
You&#39,我再也无法承受这孤独的煎熬
I keep waiting for you but you never come
我一直在等着你, save me, all there&#39,一起去到一个我们可以相依相偎的地方
I'll be the prince and I&#39, oh, I don&#39, Juliet, the ball gowns
看见灯火;Cause you were Romeo, I&#39,ll be the princess
(到那时)我们就可以像王子和公主一样(快乐地在一起)
It&#39,答应我吧
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
于是,我不禁又想起了, baby,被他们发现我们就完蛋了
So close your eyes,亲爱的,ll be the prince and I&#39,看见热闹的舞会, oh
't know what to think
我脑子里乱糟糟的;s a love story, we&#39, oh
噢,闭上你的双眼
escape this town for a little while
逃避这个喧嚣的尘世,
我厌倦了似乎无穷无尽的等待
wondering if you were ever coming around
渐渐开始怀疑你是否会如期出现在我面前
My faith in you was fading
曾经坚定的信念,呵;ll be the princess
(到那时)我们就可以像王子和公主一样(快乐地在一起)
It&#39, oh,带我走吧,我无时无刻不在祈求你不要离开
And I said
我说;s a love story,却无比的忠诚坚贞
Don&#39,一幕幕往事又在脑海中重现
I's left to do is run
我一直在等待(这一天),带我走吧,请答应我
Oh,答应我吧
Romeo,而你却沓然无踪
Ill be waiting,亲爱的;cause we&#39, but it&#39,只有逃离才能让我们摆脱束缚
You&#39,亲爱的,请答应我
I got tired of waiting,即使只有如此短暂的一刻
Oh呵呵,浓浓的;m standing there on a balcony in summer air
我站在阳台上, oh, take me somewhere we can be alone
罗密欧,呈出手中的戒指
他说,又像是一团浆糊
He knelt to the ground and he pulled out a ring
梦中的他此时正虔诚地跪在我的面前;re trying to tell me how to feel
他们总在试图左右我的思想
This love is difficult, baby,
you&#39,我也很喜欢这首歌的;t go
在心底里祈求你不要离开
And I said
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌名_百度知道
求一首英文歌名
听老的一首歌,男声,里面有什么“day after day”什么的
提问者采纳
是《此情可待》吗?歌词奉上: Right Here Waiting 此情可待   Oceans apart, day after day, 远隔重洋,日复一日   and I slowly go insane. 我一步步走向疯狂。   I hear your voice on the line,电话里传来你的声音,   But it doesn't stop the pain. 但这无法让伤痛停止。   If I see you next to never, 倘若此生再难相见。   How can we say forever? 又怎能说和你长相厮守?   Wherever you go, wh缉梗光妓叱幻癸潍含璃atever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么。   I will be right
我会在一直这里等你。   Whatever it takes,无论命运怎样变迁,   Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎,   I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。   I took for granted all the times 我一直坚信,   That I thought would last somehow. 我们一定能坚持到最后。   I hear the laughter, 听见你的笑声,   I taste the tears, 我尝到泪水的苦涩,   But I can't get near you now. 可是此刻却无法接近你。   Oh, can't you see it , baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?   You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?   Wherever you go, whatever you do,无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,  I will be right
我会在一直这里等你。   Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks,无论命运怎样变迁, 无论我多么心碎,   I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。   I wonder how we can survive this romance.我想知道, 我们如何才能拯救这段感情?   But in the end If I'm with you 但只要最终能和你在一起 ,   I'll take the chance. 我会奋不顾身 。   Oh, can't you see it, baby, 哦 你看不见吗,宝贝?   You've got me going crazy? 你让我陷入痴狂?   Wherever you go, whatever you do, 无论你去哪里,无论你做什么,   I will be right here waiting for you. 我会在一直这里等你。   Whatever it takes无论命运怎样变迁,   Or how my heart breaks, 无论我多么心碎。   I will be right here waiting for you.我会在一直这里等你!   Waiting for you.等候着你!
提问者评价
就是这个,想死想不起来。谢谢了哈,加分。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
If I Let You Go -- 西城男孩(Westlife)速度回答,楼下抄歌名搜链接贴歌词的作弊狗请自重。
不是这个,西城的我肯定知道
这个不清楚,但上世纪有一首欧美最经典的歌曲叫yesterday once more.绝对经典
If I Let You Go
right here waiting
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的名字_百度知道
求一首英文歌的名字
是黑人唱的rap主要的特点是中间有个女生唱so and the hole(好像是这样的发音)歌词中好像还提到了allen iverson 的名字
//www.hoopchina.html" target="_blank">http.html不是在线看的,是hoopchina的 需要下载的哪位好心人帮忙听听啊谢谢2是这个视频里面的歌<a href="/video/nba//video/nba/now/2455.hoopchina://www
提问者采纳
in the hole歌名, circle around me y&#39;m bringin pressure like a power fowardYou try to walk and get away with it the ref saw itYour startin five couldn&#39;mere c&#39, we., with a free throwFast break through the legs crush your rookie egoYou steppin out of bounds son., hit the gym and trainDo some jumping jacks and situps.;d crack glassWe celebratin at last for stoppin youSo take t be doin that shitHold on God., we throwin 52 blocks at outside shots to bubble up the snot boxNo penalties or shot blocks, with enough force that it&#39, we hard boilinSwish shot in your face, punchy at homeSore losers take off they jersey., we still scramblinwithmere..Soul, you can&#39, now how that sound DunnI thought we was playin ball?C&#39, we pullin up skirtsSo back down.;t get they hands dirtyLame., it&#39, we shake a bone out your standToss a backpass., for real[Tekitha]Soul, bam closin inFocus on the broken rim now.:[Ghostface Killah]Yo yo yo whassup where my team where my team at.Soul, I want you on guardTekitha baby girl yo check it you play centerLet&#39. oh oh ohhhh[Timbo King]We be a team.So-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-s rip these niggaz asses, your coach is callinfor a timeout.m snuffin you, run[Tekitha]Hole..!I got a illegal defense on the wack MCNumber four, we comin from the parks where the gun sparkst get verbal liveI penetrate across the lane.., then maybe you can get upBut as for now the scoreboard gets lit upTake you down the middle.., c&#39., cause they ain&#39;s similar to Comstock kidYou catch an elbow in this hell Hole of concreteAdd a touch of Soul before we competeYou better have your Vietnam fleet my squad deep like EthiopiansPeep me in the open and I&#39;t stop my JHow I do it everyday[Killa Sin]Yo;t start at round one[Ref - Dreddy Kruger]Time the fuck out, triple-double inSuicide drills get your cavs builtCrossovers ill, better not open up that Gatorademon kidWord up, you can&#39, like bonesAnd with the W-I-N., I use the basslineto score points frequentYo, peace God. in the hole.!)[Tekitha]Smere y&#39. hole., have you thinkin water splitWith the 2-3 zone we smoke em.., yoMy team work to make your team hurt.Sall circle around meYo Timbo check it you bring the motherfuckin rock upSin Dreddy y&#39. in the hole., yoYo check the mic so I can slam without a crossoverWack jump shot punk rock players get tossed overby the bleachers, hold on(Killa Sin, cause everybody plays a part in thisAin&#39, you got your three point shootersScrubs who quick to fire out cause your style is outWe drinkin quarts on courts so how you handle itShootin bricks or sellin bricks, I bomb your rhyme.;all niggaz better sign up for my team kid:Wu All-Stars 歌词, all reasons minesPercentage from the field is real, I&#39, no doubtWe got the all-star lineup hereY&#39.? No doubt.[Shyheim]I know niggaz liver than Allan IversonTake it to the hole and roll it in: Oh shit I&#39, and throw it all dayWe number one draft pick W-S-ANigga, before these Wu niggaz tear the fuckin shot downWhat what what.t James WorthyYour bitch mad cause they ain&#39, hold on:Soul in the Hole歌手.;all niggaz is forwardShyheim. in the ho-oh-le-le-le-le, don&#39;all c&#39
提问者评价
谢谢了,可惜不怎么好找到啊你要是有能发到我的邮箱里行吗?
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
可能 bow wow的一首,《like mike》里的曲子,那孩子长大了提到iverson的是the first step like allen iverson。叫《basketball》
Iverson的Last Night
能不能再稍微具体点
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 求几首好听的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。