american前加any还是some与any的区别

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
外研版七年级上Module9单元知识、同步演练、单元评估(有答案)
Student's book------------ Module 9 A trip to the zoo【单元知识概要】【内容综述】本模块话题是"动物"。介绍了世界各地的动物以及其栖息地、习性等,同时也唤起学生热爱动物、保护动物的意识。要求能够使用一般现在时第三人称单数做主语的疑问句及其回答,并能够介绍并写出自己喜欢的动物。【网络构建】重点词汇Animals: tiger, camel, elephant, lion, giraffe, kangaroo, monkey, panda, snake, wolf, polar, bear, zebraliving places: desert, forest, grassland, jungleContinents and related words: Africa, African, America, American, Asia, Asian, Europe, European, ArcticOthers: trip, zoo, guide, thousand, visit, every, animal, more, bamboo, desert, forest, grass, grassland, jungle, India, leaf, world重点词组come from, live in the desert ,polar bear, a trip to the zoo, in Europe, in the Arctic, an Asian elephant, in the wild, stay healthy, in grassland, a Europe wolf, in the desert, ...交际用语1.Does the panda come from China? Yes , it does.2.Does the tiger come from Europe? No, it doesn't. It comes from Asia.3.Is the kangaroo Australian? Yes ,it is.4.Is the giraffe from Asia?
No, it isn't .It's from Africa.5.But zoos often give them 5 kilos a day, so they stay healthy.语言技能听听懂有关动物的对话,并能在听的过程中找出细节信息,提高学生实际应用能力。说能对有关动物的话题进行问答。流利的说出含有本模块生词、短语。读能读懂有关介绍动物的简单文章,并从中获取重要相关细节信息。进行简单的阅读技能训练写1.能够使用一般现在时第三人称单数做主语的疑问句及其回答2.能够介绍并写出自己喜欢的动物。知识技能1. 一般现在时第三人称单数做主语的疑问句及其回答2. 能用英语与同学谈论自己喜欢的动物.制作出有关介绍动物的宣传画【学法指要】1. 运用联系,归纳,推测等技能。如本模块出现的动物名称可归纳为一类:tiger, camel, elephant, lion, ......;世界各大洲可归为一类:Africa, African, America, American, Asia, .....;动物的居住地又可归为一类:desert, forest, grass, grassland, jungle;等等。2. 同时注意联系方法的运用,如世界各大洲的书写方法就可找出规律:即一般情况下在名词后字母n构成形容词。注意发现合成词的合成规律举一反三地学习和记忆单词        Unit 1. Does the tiger eat meat?【预习导航学案】(走进去,眼前一道美丽的风景)【轻松起航】 一.读出这些单词:ea----idea, real, theatre, really/i???
eer--- beer, deer, pioneerear--- ear, fear, hear, near. year, nearly, nearbyare- care, dare, prepare, careful/ e??
ear-bear, pear, weareir/ere---- their, there, whereair/aire----air, chair, hair , airport, repair二.翻译并熟记这些单词:tiger _______
camel ________
elephant________ lion______
giraffe ______
kangaroo _______ monkey________
panda_____
snake _______
wolf _________
polar_________ bear______ zebra_______
Africa __________ African________ America_____ American
______ Asia__________
Asian______
Europe _____
European _________
Arctic _______trip_________ zoo _____ guide ___________ thousand ________visit _______every ________animal _________ more ________【激活思维】1.观察下列单词,你发现了什么?Africa, African, America, American, Asia,
European, Australia, Australian2.你喜欢动物吗?你最喜欢的动物是什么呢?你对它了解多少呢?你能用英语把它的一些相关知识用英语表达出来吗?请查阅资料,把它写下在下面.【教材研读】一. trip/trip/n. 旅行,远足辨析:trip和journey:trip指休闲或因商务而进行的短程旅行,通常含有会回到出发地之意,口语中可与journey互换;journey指陆海空旅行,并且是有预定地点的长途旅行。Have a good trip. 旅行愉快。 a trip to +地点
......之行;......之旅
Would you like to have a trip to Africa? 你愿意去非洲旅行吗?二.Welcome to Beijing Zoo.欢迎来到北京动物园。welcome 的用法welcome 是个兼类词,可用作感叹词,动词和名词。现将其用法分述如下:①用作感叹词,意为"欢迎",表示一种亲切的招呼。如:Welcome to Beijing! 欢迎来北京!注:上述句型中是介词,若其后接的地点是副词,则需省略。又如:Welcome here!②用作及物动词,意为"欢迎(人),欣然接受(意见)",其后通常带有宾语,常用于下列句型:a.welcome to sb/sth
欢迎某人或某物b.welcome
sb.+介词短语/形容词如: All the students and teachers welcome Doctor Brown..所有的学生和老师都来欢迎布朗博士.c.用作形容词,意为"受欢迎的",在句中多作定语或表语。句型为:sth is welcome to sbe g: Miss Green is a welcome teacher. 格林小姐是位受欢迎的老师.另外,我们学过"You are welcome"在口语中多用来应答对方致谢是的客套语,意为"不用谢;别客气";相当于"Not at all"d.用作名词,意为"欢迎",常与give构成短语,"give sb a welcome""欢迎/迎接某人"e g:They give us a warm welcome. 他们热烈地欢迎我们。三..Sixteen thousand people visit it every day.每天有一万六千人来参观。基数词表示具体数目时,hundred, thousand, million用单数。在表示"数百"、"数千"、"数百万"等不确定数目时,在hundreds, thousands, millions后接"of +名词复数"。The Great Wall is over six thousand kilometers long.长城有六千多千米长。Those mountains are thousands of meters high. 那些山数千米高There are three hundred people in the hall.大厅里有300学生。四..Let's go and see a tiger. 我们去看老虎吧。注意let后跟动词原形;and 并列2个相等结构,即动词原形。五.Would you like to see Lingling? 你去看玲玲吗?(1)表示愿意干某事时可以用此句型Would you like toWould you like to go to the cinema?你去看电影吗?(2)Would you like some ...?表示你希望...?或你想要...?Would you like a cup of tea?想喝杯茶吗?六.The zoo has five thousand animals -kangaroos,polar bears,zebras,pandas and many more. 这个动物园里有五千头动物:袋鼠。北极熊,斑马,熊猫等更多的动物。more常放在数词或some, any等后面,表"更多、额外数量",相当于形容词,其后往往省略名词。There're only two books.We'll need one more.只有两本书,我们还需要一本。Would you like some more 你还要吃一些吗?【方法链接】例1(
) They are going to have a trip______ Beijijng.A. in
C. to D. for答案 C点拨 a trip to +地点
......之行;......之旅例2
)Welcome _________ our home.A. to
D. back答案
A点拨 welcome to +地点
欢迎来...例3 (
) Welcome________ here.A. to
.D.X答案 D点拨 副词后要省略介词to.例4 (  )―Thank you for helping me .---- ____________________________________.A. It's very nice of you.BYou don't say it.C. You're welcome.
D. Don't thank me.答案
C点拨 回答别人的感谢时,要说不客气,You're welcome或Not at all.例5(
)There are ___________ people in the hall.(大厅).A six thousands
B. sixteen thousands
C. sixth thousand
D. six thousand答案 D点拨 数词中的具体的几百,几千都不用复数,只在后面的名词上变复数.当hundred, thousand是名词时可用复数.如表示约数,数百,数千时:thousands of ,hundreds of, millions of (数百万)例6 (
) Let's go and _____
the pandas first.A. to see B. see C. sees D. seeing答案 B点拨
let后跟动词原形;and 并列2个相等结构,即动词原形。例7 He would like _________( go) to the cinema with
to go点拨 would like to do sth. 愿意干某事例9 (  ) I'm too hungry, would you please give me some ________ rice?A. many
D. any答案
C点拨 some more 另外的,又一些,再一些           Unit 2.
Is it an African elephant?【预习导航学案】(走进去,眼前一道美丽的风景)【轻松起航】一.完成表格:n.adj.Africa1America,2Europe3Asia45Oceanian二.汉译英6.一头非洲象
7.在沙漠里8.在亚洲
9.在森林里10.在草地上
11.南美洲12.在热带雨林里
13.一只欧洲狼【激活思维】1.你知道沙漠(desert),森林(forest),草地(grassland),热带雨林(jungle)都分布在世界的哪些地区吗?读课本,写在下面.① The desert is in______________② The forest is in______________.③ The grassland is in___________.④ The jungle is in______________.2.这一单元我们学习了一些和介词in连用的短语,把它们总结一下,写在下面.【教材研读】一. There are camels from Africa and Asia. 系动词be要根据其后面的名词的数而定.如有多个名词,则要根据就近原则。例如: There are 2 books and a pen on the desk.桌子上有2本书和一只笔。 There is a pen and 2 books on the desk. 桌子上有一只笔和2本书。 这里的from Africa and Asia做camels的定语修饰说明camels.二. It doesn't often drink. 主语是第三人称单数的行为动词的一般现在时否定形式要在行为动词前加doesn't. Does the camel eat fruit? 骆驼吃水果吗? Does his mother go to work by bike ? 他妈妈骑自行车去上班吗?主语是第三人称单数的行为动词的一般现在时疑问式是在句首加助动词does,后面的谓语动词还原为动词原形.其肯定与否定回答用Yes, X does./ No, X doesn't.如:Does the snake eat meat? Yes, it does.Does the monkey eat meat? No, it doesn't.三.an Asian elephant 一头亚洲象a Europe wolf
一只欧洲狼注意这里的冠词的用法,选择a/an 是有其后面紧挨着的单词的第一个音标决定的,而不是第一个字母.四.凡是国家名,人名,地名的第一个字母都用大写字母.如: American, Africa, Europe, Oceania, Asia, Australia, China, Japanese, Tony, Beijing, Shandong, 等.(1)下面介绍一下关于国家及国籍(Nationality)的表达:NATIONALITYCOUNTRYChineseChinaJapaneseJapanAustralianAustraliaCanadianCanadaAmericanAmericaIndianIndiaBritishBritainEnglishEngland表示国籍的这些词既是形容词,又是名词。它们可以单独使用,也可放在名词前做定语。如:She is American.= She is an American =She comes/is from America.其中,第一个句子中American是形容词:美国的,美国人的;第二个句子中American是个名词:美国人;第三个句子中则是国家名了。但是,只有English除外,不能用an English来表示一位英国人,因为English是英国人的总称。而只能用an Englishman,an English woman,an English girl,an English boy 来表示。又如:She is English. (正)
她是英国人。She is an English girl. (正) 她是个英国女孩。She is from England. (正) 她来自英国。She is an English. (误)(2)同时还应注意这些表示国家人的名词的复数的变法。其中初中阶段出现的有:Chinese,Japanese,Englishman/Englishwoman,Frenchman,Frenchwoman,German,American,Australian,Canadian,Indian.以上名词的复数可利用以下字谣帮助记忆:中(Chinese)日(Japanese)友好,英(Englishman)法(Frenchman)同盟, 其他跟S.这里指的是Chinese和Japanese复数是一样的都不变化,而Englishman/Englishwoman和Frenchman/Frenchwoman都需要在man, woman上变化,其他的名词都需要在后面直接加S即可.注意:German的复数不是在man上变化,而是要在后加S.【方法链接】例1. There _____ (
be ) a box and some books on the desk.答案 is点拨 因为离a box最近是单数,所以用is.例2 . He ______ lunch at school every day.A. doesn't B. doesn't have C. doesn't has D. hasn'tC. doesn't has D. hasn't答案 B点拨 见注解二.例3
______ they _______ Chinese food?A. A like B. Do; likeC. A liking D. Do; liking答案 B点拨 见注解二.例4 (
) There is ____ "a" and _____"n" in the word "fan".A. an, an
C. a, an D. a, a答案 A点拨 a, n的音标分别是/ei/, /en/,第一个音标分别是/ei/,/e/,是元音,所以要用冠词an.例5 (
) Lily is ________ American school girl.    A. a
B. theC. an D. /答案 C点拨 这里考查的是的冠词的用法,America的第一个音标是/?/,所以要用an,另外America是个形容词,修饰school girl.例6
Americans _______ America.A. is from
B. aren't from C. come from D. comes from答案 C点拨 Americans 美国人,是个可数名词;America美国这句话的意思是: 美国人来自美国.例7 What are those _________?A. in the Englishes B. in EnglishesC. in the English D. in English答案
D点拨 考查固定短语in English,用英语例8 Are you ______?A. English
B. from Chinese
B. from ChineseC. come from England D. come from China答案 A点拨 B项应把Chinese 改为China; C项应去掉come;D项应去掉come.例8 (
) --Do Chinese like watching TV?---_______.A. Yes, he do B. No, they aren'tC. Yes, they do D. No, they can't答案
C点拨 此题考查两个知识点: 用助动词do提问的一般疑问句用do来回答;Chinese是"中国人"的意思,是复数形式。例9 (
)---_______ is the boy from?   
--- He's from America.A. Which
B. How C. Where
D. what答案 C点拨 询问地点用where例10 This elephant is from Africa. (同义句)This is _______________ ________________ elephant.答案 an African点拨 考查Africa的形容词用法            
Language in use【预习导航学案】(走进去,眼前一道美丽的风景)【轻松起航】翻译句子:1. 有来自非洲和亚洲的骆驼。2. 它生活在沙漠中,她吃草。不常喝水3.骆驼吃水果吗.4. 袋鼠生活在草地上5 你去看玲玲吗?6. 大厅里有300学生。【激活思维】1.你了解多少与野生动物有关的知识?你知道下图这两只熊猫的名字吗?.动物是我们人类的朋友,保护动物就是保护我们自己.快来制作一个它们的宣传画吧!2.我们在这一模块里学习了哪些动物的名字呢?总结一下,把它们记下来吧!【教材研读】一. They usually eat 15 kilos of bamboo a day.他们一天吃掉15公斤的竹子。A kilo of eggs 一千克/公斤鸡蛋15 kilos of eggs
15千克/公斤鸡蛋二.But zoos often give them 5 kios a day, so they stay healthy.但是动物园经常每天给他们5公斤肉,这样可使得它们保持健康.stay healthy
保持健康这里stay是个系动词,后面要跟形容词做表语,类似的动词还有:keep,look,get,seem,等等。又如:You must keep happy every day.三语法
行为动词的一般现在时(3)1.主语是第三人称单数的行为动词的一般现在时否定形式是在行为动词的前面加doesn't(does not),这时要注意把谓语动词还原为动词原形。    Peter has breakfast every day.   Peter doesn't have breakfast every day.Paul plays basketball on Wednesday..Paul doesn't play basketball on Wednesday.2主语是第三人称单数的行为动词的一般现在时疑问式是在句首加助动词does,后面的谓语动词还原为动词原形.其肯定与否定回答用Yes, X does./ No, X doesn't. 如下面表达方式:Does X...?
Yes, it does./ No, it doesn't.例如: Does he have breakfast every day ?
Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't. Does he play basketball on Wednesday?
Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't.行为动词第三人称单数的 各种句式总结如下:肯定否定疑问回答Peter has breakfast every day.Peter doesn't have breakfast every day.Does Peter have breakfast every day.Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't.he plays basketball on Wednesday?He doesn't play basketball on Wednesday?Does he play basketball on Wednesday?Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't.She lives in the city.She doesn't live in the city.Does she live in the city?Yes, he does./ No, he doesn't.【方法链接】例1. (
)How much meat do you want? -______________.A. a kilos
B. two kilo C. five kilos答案 C点拨 见左栏。例2 (
)He often runs to stay________ .A. health B. healthy C. healthily答案 B点拨 stay是个系动词,后面要跟形容词做表语 stay healthy
保持健康例3
She does morning exercises every day. (改为一般疑问句)____________ she __________ morning exercises every day?答案 Does , do点拨 do morning exercise 的do是个行为动词,主语是she , 所以要用的第三人称来提问.例4 (
) The man ______ in London and he ______ English. A. live, study B. is live, studies C. lives, study D. lives, studies答案 D点拨 考查主语是第三人称的一般现在时态,谓语动词也要用动词的第三人称单数形式.例5 She ______ (get) up at 6:30 in the morning.答案 gets点拨 谓语动词和主语保持一致用第三人称单数形式.例 6
)- Is she on duty today?- _______.A. Yes, I am
B. Yes, she is
C. Yes, she does
D. No, she is答案 C点拨 由系动词Is来引导的一般疑问句要由is来回答且前后要一致.Module 9 【同步升级演练】【基础巩固题】I.词形变换1.wolf(复数) ____________
2.leaf(复数)____________________3.bamboo(复数)___________
4.Australia(形容词)_____________5.zoo(复数) ______________
6.American(表示国家的名词)_____7.there(反义词)____________
8.do(第三人称单数)____________II..翻译下列单词或短语。(每小题1分,共10分)9.动物世界______________ 10. 在沙漠里__________________11. 6000 学生____________ 12. 愿意做...__________________13. 来自________________ 14. 为......制做一份海报_________15. 生活在亚洲__________ 16. 一天十二个小时_____________17. 大洋洲________________
北美_____________________III根据中文及句意提示,写出单词。19. Beijing zoo ___ (有) many animals.20. His brother comes from ________( 非洲).21. That man is my __________ (英语) teacher.22. How many ___________(camel) are there in the zoo ?23. W_________ you like to see Lingling?24. W_______ to Beijing Zoo.【探究提高题】IV.用所给词的适当形式填空.25.She wants ______ (read) a book.26. Let's go and ______ (see) our grandma.27. Would you like ______ (have) a cup of tea?28.She ______ (get) up at 6:30 in the morning.29.Can he ______ (ride) a bike?30._______ Miss Gao ________ (work) here?
Yes, she _______31.Do you like _______ food?
(America)32. ________ your friend English? (be)V.单项选择(
)33.He ______ lunch at school every day.  A. doesn't
B. doesn't have
C. doesn't has D. hasn't(
)34.---Are these new computers?
---________.A. Yes, there are
B. Yes, they'reC. They're new
D. No, they aren't(
)35. Is Ann ________?   A. their friends
B. her friend   C. your friends D. his a friend(
)36. The new student _________ any books.  A. has
C. doesn't have D. don't has(
)37. ______ they _______ Chinese food?  A. A like B. Do; like  C. A liking D. Do; liking(
)48.A. What B. How
)49.A. He is
B. They are C. She is
)50.A. must to go
B. must go C. must going D. must to going(
)51.A. No.
D. Doesn't(
)52.A. aren't know
B. doesn't know C. don't know D. isn't knowVII.阅读理解Once an English doctor came back from China for Christmas holiday. He gave his mother some tea as a present. She told her friends about the present and asked them to come to a "tea party". When her friends came, the old woman took out some tea-leaves and asked them to eat.
Of course, nobody liked the tea-leaves.  Just at that time the doctor came in. He looked at the table and asked, " Mother, what did you do with the tea?"  "I boiled (煮沸)it as you said. " "And what did you do with the water?"  "I poured (倒) it away, of course," answered the old woman."Now you may throw away the leaves, too, "said the doctor.(
)53. The doctor was an Englishman.(
)54. The doctor gave his mother some tea as New Year's present. (
)55. The old woman did not know how to drink tea.(
)56. In the story, everyone liked drinking tea.(
)57. More than three hundred years ago nobody in Europe knew anything about tea.(
)38. Lucy loves Beijing _______ she doesn't like the summer.A. and
C. with D. but(
)39. Are you ______?A. English B. from ChineseC. come from England D. come from China.(
)40. Mrs. Liu teaches _______ English. We like ______ class very much.A. his B. me he
C his D.him D. her(
)41. ―Do Chinese like playing basketball?    ―______.A.Yes, he does B. No, they aren'tC.Yes, they do D. No, they can't(  )42.I'm an English teacher ______ a school ______ Beijing.A. on ,in
 C. in ,at
D. from, at【拓展延伸题】VI.完型填空  It is evening,
old cock(公鸡) is
in a tall tree. A fox comes to the tree and looks at the cock."Hello, Mr. Cock, I have some good news for you. " says the fox.
"Oh? " says the cock. "What is it?"" All the animals
good friends now. Let's
friends, too. Please come down and play
47 me.""Fine!" says the cock. "I'm very glad to hear that. " Then he looks up. "Look! There is something over there.""
are you looking at?" asks the fox."Oh, I see some animals over there.
coming this way.""Animals? ""Yes. Oh, they're dogs.""What? Dogs !" asks the fox. "Well . . . well, I
now. Goodbye.""Wait, Mr. Fox," says the cock. "
go. They are only dogs. And dogs are our friends now.""Yes. But they
that yet.""I see, I see," says the cock. He smiles and goes to sleep in the tree.(
)43.A. the
)44.A. sit
B. sits C. sitting D. siting(
B. am  C. are  D. be(
)46.A. are B. be  C. is  D. am(
)47.A. and
D. with【中考模拟题】( )58.-What would you like for___ breakfast,
Mr. Scott?-Three pieces of bread with ________cup of black tea,
these presents are so nice.-
The CD is from Betty and the books are from________.A.
I and Helen
B. Helen and meC.
Helen's and mine
Helen and I(
)60.Our summer holiday is coming. Two ______ the students in our school will go to the beach.A. hundred B. Hundreds C. hundred of D. hundreds of(
)61. Lin Tao gets up at ______ in the morning.A. half past six
B. six past half
C. past half six
D. half six past.【单元质量评估】
Module Nine        (满分100分,时间为100分钟)I.从下列各组单词中选出其划线部分的读音与其它三个发音不同的单词。(每小题1分,共5分)( )1. A. leaf
B. weekend
C. Oceania
)2. A. news
C. houses   D. maths( )3. A. camel
  C. rain
D. snake( )4. A. many
D. have( )5. A. Arctic
D. riceII. 翻译下列词组(10分)6.动物世界______________
7. 欢迎到北京来________________8.在森林里 _____________________
9. 保持健康_______________ 10.一头非洲象_________________11. 在热带雨林里____________________12. 为......制作一幅海报__________
13. 一只野生大熊猫__________________14. 在沙漠里______________________
15.在大洋州________________________III. 用所给动词的适当形式填空。(每小题1分,共10分) 16. Mrs. White ___________(give) the students a music lesson every day.17. There __ a pen and 2 books on the desk.18. I would like to ___________(study) Japanese?19. Tom ___________ (be) fifteen years old .20. He would like ___________ (go) skating tomorrow.21. ____(do) the panda live in China? 22.European___________(wolf) live in the forest. 23.Kangroos eat grass and _____________(leaf). 24.These tigers need 6 _____________(kilo) of meat a day. 25.________ the boy _________(come)
from America?IV. 选择题:(10分)(
eats meat.
A. The zebra
B. The tiger
C. The kangaroo D. The panda( )27. Please give me ________________ milk.A. more some
B. any more
C. some more
D. more any( )28. -Where is my pen? --Look, ____.
A. it's yours
B. there is it C. here is it
D. there it is( )29. This is his trip ________________ Beijing.
D. for( )30.Camel lives in the _____________________. A. forest B. jungle
C. river D. desert( )31. Is there ____________ European elephant in the zoo?
A. an B. a
C. the D. X( )32. _________________ the kangaroo jump very far?
B. Do C. Does D. Are(
)33. Jim's room ________ only one small window.
B. there is C. have D. has(
)34.--- Does he play sports? --- No, _____. He only watches them______ TV.   A. he does, on
B. he does, in
C. he doesn't, on
D. he doesn't, in(
)35. -Where does Simon live?-He lives     Ottawa, Canada.
A. in B. on
C. to D.atV.句型转换。(每小题2分,共10分)36. The little girl feels a little afraid. (改为一般疑问句)
__________ the little girl ________ a little afraid?37. Does the camel eat fruit?. (就疑问句做否定回答)
_________, ________ ______________.38 .The kangaroo comes from Australia. (同义句) The kangaroo ________ ___________ Australia.39.There are (1600) pandas in the wild in China. (就括号部分提问)_______ ______ pandas in the wild in China?40.
people Sixteen it every day. thousand visit(连词成句)_________________________________________.VI. 完形填空。(每小题1分,共10分)Do you know Eskimos(爱斯基摩人)? Let me tell you something about their life.The Eskimos live near the North Pole(北极). There are only two seasons there: winter and summer. There is no spring __41__ autumn there. In winter nights are long. You can't __42__ the sun for more than two months, even at noon. In summer days are long. For more than two months, the sun never __43__ and there is no night.Eskimos have __44__ clothes. They make their clothes from the skins of animals(动物的皮). From skins they make coats, hats and __45__. Near the North Pole trees can't grow, for it is __46__there. The Eskimos __47__ make their houses from skins, stones(石头) or snow. When they go out in a storm(风暴) and can't get back __48__, they make houses of snow. They leave these snow houses when the storm is __49__.Life is __50__ for the Eskimos, but they still like to live there .(
)41. A. and
D. either(
)42. A. look
B. look at
)43. A. comes out
B. comes over
C. goes down
D. goes up(
)44. A. warm
)45. A. food
C. medicine
)46. A. too cold
B. too hot
C. either cold or hot D. not so cold(
)47. A. like
B. have to
D. should(
)48. A. from home
C. to home
D. at home(
)49. A. going
)50. A. hard
D. easilyVII.阅读理解(30分)
①下面是动物园大门前的广告,请阅读这个广告,并回答广告后面的问题。(10分)      (  ) 51. How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?
A. Five.   B. Six.    C. Seven.(  ) 52. A child under 12 can go to the zoo _____.A. with a ticket of $1.00
B. with a ticket of $2.00
C. freely(  ) 53. Now Mr. Smith is in the zoo with his two sons, one aged 14 and the other 10, how much are the tickets
A. $2.00       B. $3.00    C. $4.00(  ) 54. Which of the following is the visiting time?  A.
8:00 a. m. Monday.
B. 9:30 a. m. Friday.
C. 3:00 p. m. Sunday.(  ) 55. Which of the following can we do in the zoo?  A. To give some food to the fish. B. To take a few nice photos C. To throw things everywhere                ②   skin-diving(潜水) is a new sport today. This sport takes you to a wonderful new world. It is like a visit to the moon. When you are under water, it is easy for you to climb big rocks, because you are no longer heavy.Here, under water, everything is blue and green. During the day, there is enough light. When fish swim nearby, you can catch them with your hands.When you have tanks of air on your back, you can stay in deep water for a long time. But you must be careful when you dive in deep water.To catch fish is one of the most interesting parts of this sport. Besides, there are more uses for skin-diving. You can clean ships without taking them out of water. You can get many things from the deep sea.Now you can see that skin-diving is useful and interesting.rock 岩石 heavy 重的
deep water
深水weight
象......一样(
)56. Skin-diving is a new sport. It can take you to _______A. the moon
B. a new world of land
C. the hills
D. deep water(
)57. In deep water ________.A. there is enough light
B. there is no light at allC. you can find a lot of blue fish D. everything looks blue and green(
)58. You can climb big rocks under water easily because ________.A. you are very heavy
B. you are as heavy as on the landC. you are not as heavy as on the land
D. you have no weight at all(
)59. With tanks of air on your back, you can _______.A. catch fish very easily
B. stay under water for a long timeC. climb big rocks
D. have more fun(
)60. Which of the following is NOT true?A. Skin-diving is a new sport.
B. Skin-diving is like visiting the moon.C. The only use of skin-diving is to have more fun. D. Skin-diving is interesting and useful.③  I am an apple. You can find me all around the world. I am not like my brother-pear. I am rounder(更圆). I am not like my sister-banana either(也). She is longer(更长). I am delicious, so people all over the world like to eat me. I am very cheap and I can keep people healthy. There is an old English saying(谚语): An apple a day keeps the doctor away.根据短文内容在下面句子中的空格中各填上一个合适的单词:61. The apple's brother is _______________________.62. Banana is the apple's __________________________.63. Apples are _____________________, so we like to eat them.64. There is an old ____________________________ saying.65. An apple a day keeps the _____________________ away.VIII. Ⅶ从B栏中找出A栏各句的适当答语(5分)       A
B66.Do you do your homework every day?
A. In Beijing.67.What's your favorite sport? B. They are blue.68.What time is it?
C. Playing baseball.69.Where do you live? D. Yes. I do70.What color are the pants?
E. It's six o'clock.IX.书面表达(10分)你最喜欢的动物是什么?你对它了解多少呢?请以My favorite animal 为题,写一篇作文,介绍一下你最喜欢的动物及生活地点,习性等,字数不少于50字.My favourite animalModule
A trip to the zooUNIT 1 预习导航学案【激活思维】部分【答案及解析】一.(1)它们全部用大写; (2)每组单词中的第二个都比第一个多一个字母n;(Europe除外加an)这组单词中的第一个是表示国家或世界大洲的名词,而第二个则是第一个的表示人的或国家,洲的形容词;凡是用来表示国家,地名,人命的名词,第一个字母一律用大写.【轻松起航】部分
UNIT 2 预习导航学案【答案及解析】一.1.A2 A 3.E4. A 5.Ocean二.6. an African elephant 7. in desert 8.in Asia 9. in the forest 10.in the grassland 11.in South America 12.in the jungle 13.a
European wolf【激活思维】部分【答案及解析】1.Africa
4.South America2..in Africa, Asia, Australia, America, Oceania, Europe......; in the desert, in the forest ,in the grassland ......【轻松起航】部分
UNIT 3 预习导航学案【答案及解析】1. There are camels from Africa and Asia. 2. It lives in the desert and eat grass. It doesn't often drink. 3. Does the camel eat fruit? 4.The kangaroo lives in grassland. 5. Would you like to see Lingling? 6.There are three hundred people in the hall.【激活思维】部分【答案及解析】1.Names: Tuantuan , YuanyuanHometown: Sichuan, ChinaFavourite food: BambooFavourite activity: Climb trees2.我们学过的动物的名字有: tiger, camel, elephant, lion, giraffe, kangaroo, monkey, panda, snake, wolf, ......Module 9 【同步升级演练】【答案及解析】I.1.wolves 2.leaves 3.bamboos 4.Australian 5.zoos 6.America 7.here 8.doesII.9.the world of animals 10.in the desert
11.six thousand students 12.would like to e/be from 14.make a poster of 15.live in Asia 16.twelve hours a day 17.Oceania 18.North AmericaIII.19.has 20.Africa 21.English 22.camels 23.would 24.WelcomeIV.25.
want to do sth
let sb do sth
would like to do28.
主语是she 用第三人称单数形式
29. can是个情态动词,后要用动词原形 30..Does, work,
work是个行为动词且主语是Miss Gao ,所以用does提问,后用动词原形,用does回答.
America的形容词是American,修饰名词food
32.Is; 主语是your friend,是第三人称单数.V.33.B
主语是he ,have lunch 中的have 是个行为动词,所以要选B
Are these/those ......?用they回答且肯定回答不能缩写.
Ann 是个第三人称单数,排除了A,C;形容词性物主代词后不加任何冠词.
36.C 句中含any,所以用否定形式;助动词后用动词原形.
like是行为动词且主语是they,用do来提问, like变为原形.
38.D 前后句有转折之意.
B不能用Chinese应用C C,D前面用are,不能用come from.
teach是个行为动词,后跟代词的宾格且Mrs. Liu 是个女士,用do修饰class.
用do提问的,用do来回答.42.B
in ......school, in BeijingVI. 43.B 44. C
49. B 50. B 51. C
VII. 53.T.54. F.55. T 56. F 57. F【中考模拟】58.D 59.D 60.C61. A.【单元质量评估】
Module Nine【答案及解析】I.1.C
5.A.II.6. the world of animals 7.welcome to Beijing 8.in the forest 9.stay healthy 10.an Africa elephant 11. in the jungle 12.make a poster of 13.a panda in the wild/a wild panda 14.in the desert 15.in the OceaniaIII.16.gives 17.is
18.study 19.is
20.to go 21.Does
22.wolves 23.leaves24.kilos 25.Does,comeIV.26. B 由句意可知,只有老虎吃肉. 27. C some more另外的一些,再一些,同时肯定句中不用any.28. D 它在那里,用倒装语序. 29. B one's trip to+地点, 某人的......之旅.. 30.D 骆驼在沙漠中是常识.
31.B Europe第一个音标是/ju/故选B.32. C jump是行为动词,而主语是the kangaroo,第三人称单数,故选C. 33.D 主语是Jim's room第三人称单数,表主观上的拥有用has.34. C 用does提问,用does来回答; on TV ,在电视上,通过电视.35.A
in Ottawa 在渥太华V.36.Does feel 37.No,it doesn't.38.is from 39.How many 40.Sixteen thousand people visit it every day .VI.41.C 在否定句中用or,不用but.
42.D 表看到的结果用see.43.C 在夏天北极出现极昼现象,太阳不落.
44.A 其他三项与文章内容不符.45.A 由上文可知,爱斯基摩人从动物那里得到食物和衣服.46.A 北极的气候是极度寒冷的.47.B have to不得不.48.B home是个副词,前面不加冠词.
49.C be over,结束
50.A 爱斯基摩人的生活是艰难的.VII. 51-55 B C B CB 51. talk about: 谈论,谈到广告中提到Indian elephants  tigers  bears  monkeys  dogs  giraffes 六种动物. 因此, 本题答案为B.
52. 在Tickets一栏中有: Under 12  Free. Under 12的意思是十二岁以下的儿童, Free的意思是: 免费. 因此, 本题答案为C.
53. 在Tickets一栏中我们读到: Grown-ups: $ 2.00; 成人 票价为$ 2.00; Children: Over 12  $1.00; 十二岁以上儿童的票价为$1.00, 因此, 本题答案为B. 54. visiting time: 参观时间; Opening time: 开园时间 在Opening time一栏中我们读到: 9:00a.m-4:00p.m; except (除了)Friday  10:00a.m.-3:00p.m.意思是: 星期五是上午10:00到下午3:00开门, 其它日子是上午9:00到下午4:00开门. A. 8:00 a. m. Monday. 和 B. 9:30 a. m. Friday. 都不属开门时间, 因此, 本题答案为C. 55. Keep the zoo clean! 保持园内清洁; Do not touch, give food or go near the animals. 不准触摸动物, 不准向动物投食物或走近动物. 文中没有提到不准拍照, 因此, 本题答案为B.56-60 DDBBC
61.pear 62.sister 63.delicious 64.English 65.doctorVIII.66-70 DCEABIX.One possible version
My favorite animalI love animals very much. And my favorite animal is the panda. Pandas' hometown is Sichuan, China. They like climbing trees and their favorite food is bamboo. I love Tuantuan and Yuanyuan best, because they are so lovely. And I know there are about 1,600 pandas in the wild in China. They are our friends, we should
protect them.}

我要回帖

更多关于 any和some 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信