推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口新标准大学英语-综合教程2-unit1、2-AR1_中华文本库
第1页/共22页
文本预览:
Communication An Integrated Course
外语教学与研究出版社 版权所有
Active Reading 1
Warming Up
Oral practice
Task 1: Talk about your college life.
Task 2: Discuss questions.
Watching and listening
Task 1: Dictation Task 2: Blank-filling Task 3: Answer the questions.
Warming Up
Oral practice
Task 1: You have spent a semester at college. Which of the following statements are true for you? Is the college life the same as you expected? 1 I need at least two alarm clocks to get me up in the morning. 2 I always leave writing essays until the last minute. 3 The best thing about my life as a student is the partying. 4 I take part in every protest on campus. 5 I think I may be studying the wrong subject.
Warming Up
6 I came to college to get an education, I’m not thinking about what job I’d like. 7 I’m crazy about the Beatles. 8 I think no one has ever improved on the miniskirt. 9 I’m not interested in politics. 10 I feel young people can change the world.
Warming Up
Task 2 Work in pairs and discuss the two questions.
1 What do you think student life was like in the 1960s? Well, student life in the 1960s was 50 years ago. So I phoned my father who contacted my grandfather to ask about his student life in the 1960s. I was told that student life then was very different: Universities in China were closed for quite a few years in the 1960s. Before they were closed in about 1967, student life was quite peaceful and intellectual.
Warming Up
2 How do you think it has changed? I assume student life now is very different from the 1960s. The political movements are certainly not the focus of our university life. We all study hard and use the time well to equip ourselves with knowledge and skills to face the real life outside the university. Well, I would say a big change is that quite a lot of students would think about or actually engage in some entrepreneurial experiments (e.g. setting up a business on campus or online) while studying. This would have been unthinkable in the 1960s.
Warming Up
Watch and Listening
You are going to do three tasks on University of California at Berkeley. Learn some new words about it. flagship n. 旗舰 municipality n. 市政当局 acclaimed a. 令人称赞的 Laureate n. 杰出诗人奖 Peace Corps volunteers 维和部队志愿者
Warming Up
Task 1: Dictation: listen to the three sentences picked
from the video clip twice and write them down. They produce more PhD's than any other university in the country. ___________________________________________. 54% of undergraduates are women, while 55% of graduate students are men. ___________________________________________. You have a wide variety of housing choices at Berkeley. ___________________________________________
Warming Up
Task 2: fill in the blanks of the passage picked from the
video clip.
9,000 1. Yearly fees at UC Berkeley are just under $______ for all students. In addition, nonre
第1页/共22页
寻找更多 "" 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
大学体验英语综合教程1_第三版_Unit_2_电子教案
下载积分:1000
内容提示:
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:9|
上传日期: 18:53:40|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
大学体验英语综合教程1_第三版_Unit_2_电子教案.DOC
官方公共微信上外英语综合教程第1册第2版 Unit1、2、3、4、5 答案_中华文本库
第3页/共18页
文本预览:
urther her education abroad. 8. We locked all our valuables away before we went on holiday. 9. Although we have parted from each other, I hope that we’ll remain good friends and that we will care for and help each other just as we did in the past. 10. At that critical moment, the army commander summoned all the officers to work
out new strategies and tactics which would make it possible to conquer the enemy.
Integrated skills I. Dictation Throughout history / the basic unit of almost every human society / has been the family. / Members of the family live together / under the same roof. / They share the economic burdens of life / as well as its joys. / The family head usually has considerable influence / in arranging marriages, / selecting careers / and determining all important moves and purchases / by any member of the family. / Particularly in conditions / where society or the state / does not give aid / and the responsibilities of the family are greater, / this large group / provides better protection / in times of economic or other emergency. II. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Fill in each blank in the passage below with ONE word you think appropriate. later push what puzzled custom because hosts visitor table however
上海外语教育出版社《综合教程》1 课本练习参考答案
Listening Gifts and Cultures Narrator: In many countries, people give special gifts at certain times. Sometimes the customs seem unusual. For example, in Australia, a birthday cake for a 21-year-old is often shaped like a key. It means the person is an adult and can come home at any time. In parts of Africa, people give a cow as a wedding present, because they believe that a cow can bring good luck to the newly-weds. Before Korean students take university entrance tests, their friends give them sticky rice candy for luck. The friends hope that the students will pass the test and "stick to" the university. The following short conversations will tell you about different customs in China, Argentina, Switzerland, Italy and Japan. Number 1: China Woman: Did I tell you I'm going to China? Man: China? Great. Woman: Yes. I'm going to Shanghai on business. I have to buy some gifts. Man: Good idea. What are you going to take? Woman: I was thinking of bringing some handkerchiefs. They're colorful, beautiful? also lightweight. I don't want to carry anything heavy. Man: Ah, I don't think you should give handkerchiefs. They aren't a good gift in Chinese culture. Woman: Why not? Man: A handkerchief is a symbol of saying goodbye. Woman: Saying goodbye? Man: Yeah, like when you're going away ... and people are crying, so they need a handkerchief. Actually, I've heard that one of the best things to give is a dinner -- not a present, but a big dinner. It's good for business. Number 2: Argentina Woman: This is interesting. Did you know that in Argentina you should never give clothing unless you know the person really well? Man: Don't give clothing? Why not? Woman: C
第3页/共18页
寻找更多 ""大学英语精读第三版第二册教案_Unit3_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
文档贡献者
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
大学英语精读第三版第二册教案_Unit3
大​学​英​语​精​读​第​三​版​第​二​册​教​案​_​董​亚​芬​主​编
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)