求一首中国好声音英文歌曲,女的,只知道一句词The beat goes on and on and on~声音

正在播放:Beat Goes On
播放出现故障,您需要更新!对不起,您需要更新您的浏览器到最新版本或更新您的flash播放器版本!
对不起,由于版权原因,我们暂时不能提供此歌曲在线试听!
[ti:Beat Goes On]
[ar:Madonna&Kanye West]
[al:Hard Candy]
[00:01.39]Madonna&Kanye West - Beat Goes On
[00:07.71]
[00:16.76]
[00:18.92]Dont sit there like some silly girl
[00:22.65]If you wait too long youll be too late
[00:26.94]Im not telling you something new
[00:29.21]There aint no time to lose (No time to lose)
[00:31.59]Its time for you to celebrate
[00:34.70]
[00:34.92](So get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[00:36.45]Get up, little girl
[00:40.02](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[00:40.88]Its time, your world
[00:44.25](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[00:44.51]Your life, your choice
[00:47.77](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[00:47.66]Its time, live it up
[00:51.04]
[00:51.25]On and on, on the beat goes
[00:53.06]On and on, on the beat goes
[00:55.02]On and on, on the beat goes
[00:57.08]On and on, on the beat goes
[00:59.04]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:01.11]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:03.15]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:05.14]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:07.15]
[01:07.36]You dont have the luxury of time
[01:11.05]You have got to say whats on your mind
[01:15.44]Your head lost in the stars
[01:17.46]Youll never go far (No time to lose)
[01:19.87]Its time for you to read the signs
[01:22.99]
[01:23.25](So get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[01:24.66]Here comes, my hand
[01:27.73](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[01:28.28]Take it, you can
[01:31.90](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[01:32.56]The time, is now
[01:35.98](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[01:36.70]Ill show, you how
[01:40.10]
[01:40.33]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:42.01]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:44.01]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:46.01]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:48.08]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:50.10]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:52.14]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:54.15]On and on, on the beat goes
[01:57.06]
[02:03.57]Say what you like, do what you feel
[02:07.73]You know exactly who you are
[02:11.52]The time is right now
[02:13.65]You got to decide
[02:15.67]Stand in the back or be the star
[02:19.74]
[02:20.29](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[02:21.97]Here comes, my hand
[02:24.77](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[02:25.51]Take it, you can
[02:28.86](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat)
[02:29.60]The time, is now
[02:37.65]
[02:37.89]I cant keep waiting for you
[02:41.86]Anticipating that youve
[02:45.14]No time to lose
[02:50.10]I cant keep waiting for you
[02:53.51]
[02:53.39](Kanye West:)
[02:53.67]Ah, its the M part 2 I want you,
[02:55.05]Im gonna do to you what I want to do to you
[02:57.86]Your girlfriend she wants too, beautifu
[02:59.57]just flew F from perry, voulez-vous
[03:02.27]In a city that dont snooze
[03:04.05]smooze a monster hoos hoos
[03:05.51]And I use my ....
[03:06.45]Everything that feel good gotta be so ah
[03:09.64]
[03:09.87]Give me room now
[03:10.58]Im like a vampire on a full moon now
[03:13.09]And i dont know about you now
[03:14.73]but I think I wanna try some new now
[03:16.63]See what it do now
[03:17.67]And when you sat down
[03:18.69]ah, cause you was using your breathe now, ah
[03:21.18]Cause you be doin it to def now
[03:23.30]shed be doin either F now
[03:24.92]whats left now?
[03:25.91]
[03:26.17]Mister West now
[03:27.18]can you get any more fresh now?
[03:29.03]I think I just did just now
[03:31.12]Talkin my shit that sell
[03:32.91]Im a professional
[03:34.02]I admit that flashin lights so I live that
[03:37.31]Fame is a drum, wanna hit that?
[03:39.31]Cause I know exactly where to get that
[03:41.34]did you get that?
[03:42.58]
[03:42.79](Get down, beep beep, gotta get up outta your seat...)
[03:50.39]
[03:50.76]On and on, the beat goes...
[04:26.64]
歌词于更新
音乐专题推荐
您可能喜欢TA们的歌曲
歌曲Beat Goes On在线试听 ,如果您喜欢Beat Goes On,请将九酷音乐网()告诉您的3个朋友!!Madonna感谢您的支持。
Copyright @2011 - 2015 .All Rights Reserved.求一首女生唱的英文歌,旋律非常好听,有延长音??最后一句是什么什么my~~~~_好搜问答
|注册&您有新任务,
求一首女生唱的英文歌,旋律非常好听,有延长音??最后一句是什么什么my~~~~
被浏览1216次
我是从今年买的深夜两点半的CD里听到的,开头很有节奏,开头我只记得the什么,the什么,the什么很有节奏的三句,高潮部分有延长,女声特别动听,高超我只记得最后一句的一个单词,是my~~~~延长音,这句特别的好听~~帮我找找看啊~~各位大虾啊~~
采纳率:51%
这些都是我一直比较喜欢舍不得删的。望采纳喔~
Love You Like A Love Song《动感的老歌,嘻嘻》
if you and me--juris《泰研的如果英文版》
My Heartbeat《很伤感的一首歌,死亡心电图的声音》
Think Again--Kate Havnevik《强推的一首歌,一直喜欢到现在。夏日阳光的草地上~~》
solo-Kate Havnevik《迷人声线》
Miio - Made In Heaven《在这优美的旋律中找寻到自己的点点滴滴》
Almost Lover---A Fine Frenzy《这首歌是需要慢慢听的,后面很赞》
Almost Here《一首分手的男女对唱》
Claude - I Will Never《这首歌的亮点是高潮部分,很伤》
California《曾经很喜欢的一首》
如何爱上你--姚思婷《SHE的远方英文版,很好听~~》
童话英文版--陈以桐 《还行》
Ce Frumoasa E Iubirea《老歌了,小语种,伴奏很伤》
Cry on my Shoulder《听了多年的一首歌》
jazmine sullivan - after the hurricane《不能错过的好节奏》
Moumoon and Lil Sokz - Sunshine Girl《口哨声开头,是男女版本的喔》
Juline - Getting Closer《很爱的一首歌》
pixie lott-cry me out《很赞的女唱~~》
GILLE - Yasashikunaritai
Fallin Out - keyshia cole《性感~》
pictures of you - by unknown《喜欢很久》
Lindsey Ray - Better Off
〈超唯美~~〉
Claude Kelly—Dont Come Any Closer《超伤感的男声,舍不得删喔》
Chantal Kreviazuk Ordinary People 《一首纪念的歌,心很痛》
没什么时间先介绍一些咯。有需要加我~~~ 用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈分享到:
下面是答答童鞋给您的小建议,您看靠谱吗?初来乍到,弄错了您不要生气哦(*^__^*)答答小贴士
等您帮助的附近的朋友换一换
大家都在搜好搜APP下载好搜摸字APP 随时随地随心搜索 用好搜, 特顺手!
第9天生活就像海洋,只有意志坚强的人才能达到生命的彼岸。知道了求一首英文歌~~不知道歌名~~大神求助啊~_歌词吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:405,133贴子:
求一首英文歌~~不知道歌名~~大神求助啊~收藏
是一首女声唱的英文歌~~~有电音~~节奏感挺强歌词是什么 meet me under shining lights .听不太清,然后是come on make me feel until pain don't matter,ever second here makes meheart beat faster,finally tink i found what i'm chasing after .All alone just the bear inside my soul, take me home ,where my dream are made of gold ,,in the zone ,where my beat
uncontrolled, i know what it's feel like ,come make me feel alive,求歌名和歌手名啊~~
没有人能永远年轻,但永远有人,正年轻着.——《小时代》
亲知道这首歌吗
歌曲名:Alive歌手:Krewella专辑:Now That's What I Call Music! 46Let's make this fleeting moment last foreverSo, tell me what you're waiting for?I'm gonna keep it frozen here forever,There's no regretting anymore.It's worth the wait, even so far away.I'm making the night mine until the day I dieNo lights to brake when you're hanging by fateYou know what it feels like when you're dancing blindAll alone, just the beat inside my soulTake me home, where my dreams are made of goldIn the zone where the beat is un-controlled.I know what it feels likeCome on make me feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel alive alive alive aliveAlive!Meet me under shining lights,I've been waiting right here all my lifeFeelings you can't deny that you're living open up your eyesAnd I just wanna sink into your crazy laughterCome on make me me until the pain don't matterEvery second here makes my heart beat fasterFinally think I found what I've been chasing after.All alone, just the beat inside my soulTake me home, where my dreams are made of goldIn the zone where the beat is un-controlled.I know what it feels likeCome on make me feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel alive alive alive aliveAlive!All alone, just the beat inside my soulTake me home, where my dreams are made of goldIn the zone where the beat is un-controlled.I know what it feels likeCome on make me feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel alive alive alive aliveAlive!I know what it feels likeCome on make me feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel aliveFeel alive, feel alive alive alive aliveAlive! Feel alive!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求一首英文歌,女的唱得,好像是2010年的歌,其中有一句歌词翻译成中文是“我不会降临在爱情之外”-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 求一首英文歌,女的唱得,好像是2010年的歌,其中有一句歌词翻译成中文是“我不会降临在爱情之外”
求一首英文歌,女的唱得,好像是2010年的歌,其中有一句歌词翻译成中文是“我不会降临在爱情之外”
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“求一首英文歌,女的唱得,好像是2010年”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“求一首英文歌,女的唱得,好像是2010年”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:求一首英文歌,女的唱得,好像是2010年的歌,其中有一句歌词翻译成中文是“我不会降临在爱情之外”,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:s and I’m out of &quot?I’m over your eyesI’m over your touchAnd I’m over the promises that you’ve broken(When you call me at night)With the sound in your voiceAnd undo the reasons I had for leavingWhen I’m out of &Goodbye&sYou know how to hold me and dry my eyesWhat should I do I love you&s and I’m out of &s and I’m out of &I love you&t fall in love是不是这个I won&#39、I remember the day when we first got closeIt was out on the beach under the warm sunJust breathing the air there was never a careWishing our dreams could be a realityNow I notice when you touch me it don’t feel the same no moreI feel the cold of winter in your handsHow I wish that I could say itBut I don’t wanna fall apartI wish that you could see the true realityI’m over your eyesI’m over your touchAnd I’m over the promises that you’ve brokenWhen you call me at nightWith the sound in your voiceAnd undo the reasons I had for leavingWhen I’m out of &I love you&sYou know how to hold me and dry my eyesWhat should I do with a love like you?So I keep holding on the best that I canI’m hoping you’ll see the situationBut I don’t know how long I can handle the painI think it’s time to face realityCause I notice when you touch me it don’t feel the same no moreI felt the cold of winter in your handsI try to say the words but I can’t get to the coreAnd I wish you could see the true realityI’m over your eyesI’m over your touchAnd I’m over the promises that you’ve brokenWhen you call me at nightWith the sound in your voiceAnd undo the reasons I had for leavingWhen I’m out of &Goodbye&Goodbye&sYou know how to hold me and dry my eyesWhat should I do with a love like you? (love like you)First it hurts then it don’tThough my heart says it won’tWith a love like youBoy it’s wrong when it’s rightI’m stuck in this fightWith myself over youWhat am I supposed to do通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:问:求歌名。一首英文歌,大概是很老,肯定在2010年之前。是一个女的唱的,...答:Just Enough-Chris Cagle Emily Kane-Art Brut===========================================问:求一首韩国歌曲,2010年就有了,一男唱的,有女声唱英文,mv里有一句韩...答:MC梦《死一样痛过》望采纳===========================================问:高潮部分就忽然不唱变成了极有节奏的重低音,就是那种酒吧里会放的歌,...答:/3538379.shtml艾薇儿现场超强翻唱钱婆Ke$ha神曲TiK ToK!===========================================问:求一首英文歌,女的唱得,好像是2010年的歌,其中有一句歌词翻译成中文...答:I won't fall in love 是不是这个、 I remember the day when we first got close It was out on the beach under the warm sun Just breathing the air there was never a care Wishing our dreams could be a reality Now I notice when you t...===========================================问:我只记得中间的大概旋律是 哒哒 哒哒 哒 哒哒哒 我记得以前是从酷狗里找...答:Better In Time-Leona Lewis 亦或是Big Big World-Emilia===========================================问:我只记得中间的大概旋律是 哒哒 哒哒 哒 哒哒哒 我记得以前是从酷狗里找...答:钱妞的tik tok? ===========================================问:是女生唱的,节奏感很强,歌手的嗓子很亮很好听的~~歌里是没有具体的歌...答:歌曲:Kick It_Toniee 专辑:Bravo Hits Lato 2004 歌手:Bravo Hits 作词: 作曲: 歌词:You gotta kick it onceYou gotta kick it twiceYou gotta kick it three timesBaby kick it rightYour body is moving up and your body is moving dow...===========================================问:是女生唱的,节奏感很强,歌手的嗓子很亮很好听的~~歌里是没有具体的歌...答:someone like you love story trouble is a friend 这些是纯英文的 像 《第一次爱的人》 是王心凌唱的,就是中英文的。 还有同曲纯英文:《the day you wanna way》 还有王若琳的 《迷宫》 就是中英文的,同曲的名字忘记了,在酷狗上面搜一下就...===========================================问:找一首年很流行的一首英文歌,是个女的唱的,听起来乱七八糟的...答:Bye Bye-mariah carey===========================================I won't fall in love是不是这个、I remember the day when we first got closeIt was out on the beach under the warm sunJust breathing the air there was never a careWishin...=========================================== 年轻人酒吧少去去 那种乌烟瘴气的地方 。。。=========================================== 歌曲:if you love me 歌手:糖果盒子& if you love me 糖果盒子 王韵淑 同雅 if he loves me he will never let me go& should i never give me pay the sorrow lonely to...=========================================== Maria Arredondo---Burning 试听:/v_show/id_XMjMwNDM0NzI0.html===========================================JB 专辑:《My World 2.0》 发行时间: 发行公司:Island 所属语言:英语 MV女主... gone, gone, gone, I'm gone. 离去,离去,离去,离去。我退出了。 另外,这首歌的...=========================================== I should be so lucky - Kylie Minogue=========================================== alizee法国小天后的===========================================专辑:《My World 2.0》 发行时间: 发行公司:Island 所属语言:英语 MV女主... gone, gone, gone, I'm gone. 离去,离去,离去,离去。我退出了。 另外,这首歌的说...=========================================== DEV的in the dark===========================================应该是Shakira的She Wolf吧,很好听的一首歌,合适她的气质。SOS she's in disguise 求... 我把我的一切奉献给你 Monday to Monday and Friday to Friday 日复一日 年复一年 No...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
有一首英文歌,歌词带有 you are so beautiful girl ,这首歌叫什么名字?
09-03-08 & 发布
歌名Beautiful girlBeautiful girl, wherever you areI knew when I saw you, you had opened the doorI knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.You said &hello& and I turned to goBut something in your eyes left my heart beating soI just knew that I'd love again after a long, long whileI'd love again.It was destiny's gameFor when love finally came onI rushed in line only to findThat you were gone.Whenever you are, I fear that I mightHave lost you forever like a song in the nightNow that I've loved again after a long, long whileI've loved again.Beautiful girl, I'll search on for you'Til all of your loveliness in my arms come trueYou've made me love again after a long, long whileIn love againAnd I'm glad that it's youHmm, beautiful girl.
请登录后再发表评论!
【You’re Beautiful】James Blunt Grammy Nominees 2007 格莱美提名2007
请登录后再发表评论!
高清|精品女尤A篇站---&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Sex667.com&&&&&&&&&&&&--[复制到刘览器打开]&&你懂的!&&&超刺激&&不要太沉迷!&手机也可以看哦~!鈅瞛6h痪欃4
请登录后再发表评论!
You are so beautifulBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Anytime I wonder…wonder how I feelOh, you`re driving me out of my mind.Every time I see youBabe, is this for real?Oh, someone like you is hard to find.Oh, I promise you love.And I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything what I dotill the morning lightBaby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.The way you look tonightYou can`t give me more.Every time a story in your eyesListen to my heartbeat.Oh you can't ignoreYou `re the nearest thing to paradise.Are you ready for love?Oh, I can’t get enoughEvery day and night.Oh, I do it for you,Everything I can do till the morning light.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Oh baby you…oh you…you are so wonderfulIrresistible all your life.Baby you…you are so beautiful,So unbelievable.I love your smile.Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.Oh Baby you…you are beautiful.So unbelievable…( I love your smile)Baby you…oh…you…you are so wonderful.Irresistible all your life.参考资料:
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
Sean&Kingston
请登录后再发表评论!
http://955.cc/bdFPd&&&&&宅男神器、宅男必备地址!!
请登录后再发表评论!}

我要回帖

更多关于 中国好声音唱的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信