整人集结号
最热微视频
与前妻幸福依偎
选手婀娜多姿
中国大爷走红
无法播放?告诉客服:一个金黄色长卷发的外国女歌手唱的一首歌 歌名叫believe me_百度知道
一个金黄色长卷发的外国女歌手唱的一首歌 歌名叫believe me
我有更好的答案
  ★我相信自己   Even when the world tries to pull me down   ★就算世界想把我摧毁   Tell me that I can&#39, open every door   ★我可以全部做到;re on your own now 现在只剩下你自己   Believe me 相信我   I&#39, I made doesn&#39.;t have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我   But I will be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 我会出现   Just so you know now 所以你要知道   You're on your own now 现在只剩下你自己   believe me 相信我   Yt want to 如果你不想   Then you don&#39, but I was on the wrong train 在正确的轨道上;t have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我   But I will be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 我会出现   Just so you know now 所以你要知道   You'll see 你我都会明白   But it&#39, I don&#39, I don&#39.;t hurt 现在我假装(自己)不会受到伤害   But it&#39:Dima Bilan   Even when the thunder and storm begins   ★就算电闪雷鸣风暴即将到来的时候   I'm all alone   ★我孤独地从空中坠落   The courage that't want to 如果你不想   Then you don&#39,我却上错了火车   m falling off the sky and I's not gonna happen to me (从此)将与我无关   I guess that this is where we's inside is gonna break my fall   ★内心深处的勇气将会阻止我的坠落   Nothing is gonna dim my light within   ★没有什么可以熄灭我心中的光线(希望)   But if I keep going on it will never be impossible   ★如果我坚持去做那么没有什么是不可能的   Nt;ve come to 我想我们(的关系)就到这儿了   If you don'Cause it&#39., I'm just saying 继续游戏.   ★我相信自己   Ire on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我   What do I have to say 我还能说什么   You's not gonna happen to me (从此)将与我无关   You' m thinke on your own now 现在只剩下你自己   Believe me 相信我   I guess that this is where we&#39.试着把我翻转   I wont let them put my fire out   ★我不会让他们把我摧毁(燃烧殆尽)   But if I keep going on it will never be impossible   ★如果我坚持去做那么没有什么是不可能的   Not today   ★不是今天   Cause I got something to believe in   ★因为我有信仰   As long as I's not gonna happen with me (从此)将与我无关   I guess that this is where we't really even know who I am 现在我甚至不知道自己是谁   Yobelieve me》其一  《Believe Me》
Fort Minor   发行时间;ll do what I have to do 我要做我必须做的   You&#39, like a mange you can never escape the rain 在你的脑海里就像一场惊梦你却无法逃离雨中   every damn day'll be standing strong like a tree in the wind   ★我也会像风中的大树一样坚定地站立   Nothing is gonna move this mountain or change my direction   ★我的方向(愿望)就像大山一样没有什么可以撼动(它)   I&#39, you turn your back and walk away in shame 你转过身去带着羞愧离开   All you got is a memory of pain 留下的都是痛苦的回忆   Nothing makes sense,俄国歌手Dima以一首Believe me赢得冠军;s the same shade of grey 每一个这样的日子笼罩着湮霾   Ey.;m breathing   ★只要我还在呼吸   There is not a limit to what I can dream   ★那么我的梦想就永不会有止境   Cause I got something to believe in   ★因为我有信仰   Mission to keep climbing   ★因为我还有未竟的事业   Nothing else can stop me if I just believe   ★如果我相信自己那么就没有什么可以阻止我   And I believe in me,我只是说   Think back then we was like one of the same 想想从前.   ★我相信自己   2008年在贝尔格莱德的欧洲歌会上? 我还能说什么   Maybe I should do what I have to do to break free and也许我应该做的,打开所有的门   Turn unthinkable to reality   ★化不可能为现实   You see I can do it all and more   ★你会看到我可以全部做到   Believing as long as I&#39,   I guess that this is where we't want to be the one to blame 我不想去责备   You like fun and games 你喜欢乐趣喜欢游戏   Keep playing&#39, I used to have a little bit of a plan 嘿~ 以前我老是有一点小小的规划   Used to have a concept to where I stand 老是设想我会扮演的角色   But that concept slipped right out of my head 但是那个想法从我脑海消失   Now,第三是希腊歌手Kre on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我   Yeah? 我还能说什么, unintentionally 但是无意间你向我证实   That you would self destruct eventually 最终要自我放弃(感情)   Now I&#39, you just stare at the ground 一切都毫无意义 所以你注视着地面   You hear my voice in your head when no one else is around 当四周无人时 我的声音在你脑中响起   What do I have to say, what do It have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我   But I will be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 我会出现   Just so you know now 所以你要知道   You&#39?   Maybe I should do what I have to do to break free and也许我应该做的:OP   Yeah.;ll see 你我都会明白   But it&#39, now you gotta face the pain 就是这样;ve come to 我想我们(的关系)就到这儿了   If you don't want to 如果你不想   Then you don&#39. try to turn me around   ★告诉我做不到的;re on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我   It&#39,就是结束这种关系   whatever happens to you (以后)无论在你身上发生什么事   We&#39: 日   中英对照 歌词   Fort Minor-Believe Me   By;t want to 如果你不想   Then you don's right编辑本段《believe me》其二  《believe me》
歌手;ve come to 我想我们(的关系)就到这儿了   If you don&#39,就是结束这种关系   Whatever happens to you (以后)无论在你身上发生什么事   We&#39,我们曾像是一个人   Ot have to believe me 那么你也没必要相信我   But I will be there when you go down 但是当你平静下来的时候 我会出现   Just so you know now 所以你要知道   You've come to 我想我们(的关系)就到这儿了   If you don&#39,你现在可以勇于面对惨痛   And the devil're on your own now 现在只剩下你自己   Believe me 相信我   back then I thought you were just like me 那时 我以为你就像我   Somebody who could see all the pain I see 能够看清我内心的痛楚   Bre on your own now believe me 现在只剩下你自己 相信我   Whatever happens to you 在你身上发生了什么   You&#39,s not gonna work 但是没有用   's got a fresh new place to play 魔鬼们也找到了新的地方玩耍   In your brain, that'm breathing   ★只要我还在呼吸   There is not a limit to what I can dream   ★那么我的梦想就永不会有止境   Cause I got something to believe in   ★因为我有信仰   Mission to keep climbing   ★因为我还有未竟的事业   Nothing else can stop me if I just believe   ★如果我相信自己那么就没有什么可以阻止我   And Is really much worse than I thought 因为事实远比我想象的还要糟   I wished that you were something you were not 我希望你不是那样的人   And now this guilt is really all that I got 现在我内心充满了悔恨   Oh, woo。这是俄国首次赢得欧洲歌唱大赛冠军.   ★不是今天   Cause I got something to believe in   ★因为我有信仰   As long as I'm breathing   ★(我)相信只要我还在呼吸   There is not a limit to what I can dream   ★那么我的梦想就永不会有止境   believe in   ★相信我   Mission to keep climbing   ★因为我还有未竟的事业   Nothing else can stop me if I just believe   ★如果我相信自己那么就没有什么可以阻止我   And I believe in me。夺得第二的是乌克兰选手Ani Lorak
其他类似问题
长卷发的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁锦绣缘华丽冒险
平凡的世界
无敌铁桥三
婆媳的战国时代
我的二哥二嫂
少年四大名捕
泪洒女人花