Black g-g dragon综艺 部分英文版

去年因为韩佳人现身G-Dragon演唱会而引起了不小的轰动,在上个月8月31号,韩佳人和老公一起再次出现在G-Dragon的演唱会上真是证明了她是G-Dragon的铁杆粉丝。
?? ???? 8?31? ?? ?? ??? ??? ????? ??????? ?? ?? ????? [wk]????[/wk] 'ONE OF A KIND' ??? ???? ????? ????.8月31日演员韩佳人以观众身份现身在首尔松坡区芳荑洞奥林匹克公园体操竞技场举行的G-Dragon世界巡演《ONE OF A KIND》演唱会。
?? ???? ??? ?? ???? ?? ????? [wk]??[/wk]?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ??. ?? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ??? ???? ????? ?? ??? ????.当天,韩佳人和丈夫延正勋身穿情侣装全心投入观看G-Dragon演唱会。特别是韩佳人和延正勋夫妇一直站席观看演唱会到最后,再次证明了她是G-Dragon的忠实粉丝。
???? ??? ?? ?? SNS? ?? &??? ??? ??? 5??&, &???? ??? ? ??? ??? ??& ?? ?? ?? [wk]??[/wk]? ??, ??? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???.观看G-Dragon演唱会的粉丝们在演出后把&韩佳人和延正勋在第五区&,&来看G-Dragon演唱会的韩佳人和延正勋夫妇&等文字和照片一起上传到SNS,使得韩佳人和延正勋夫妇观看演唱会的消息传开。
?? ???? ?? 3??? ???? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?? ??? ?? [wk]??[/wk]? ??? ?? ? ??.在去年3月,韩佳人以G-Dragon粉丝的身份观看了演唱会后被其他粉丝拍到成为了话题。
本内容为沪江韩语原创翻译,转载请注明出处。
(责编:viny)
关键词: &&&nbsp &&还没有开通你的开心账户?使用其他账号登录:
G-Dragon - Heartbreaker(英文版)
A yo! finally! Is this what youve been waiting for?brand new J.D! I'm all by myselfyour my heartbreaker DJ. Its still meLet me take this soloI won't give in to this no matter what, Still theres a part of me beating insideYou are the one whos been breaking me down, dead dreams, lost heartIf it's for you, my body will fly now, will rush to be by your side nowHowever when I come around you say goodbye nowAnd why is it that you, dont even want me nowYou tell me that your fine but I look in your eyes and they give you away.But even if I give you one more chance tonightI Hate the way you stare at me those eyes could start a fightCHORUS*No noyour my heart heart heart heart heart breakerIt felt so right What did I do wrongYour my heart heart heart heart heart breakerNo way no wayHey Girl, I said that we are thru, Yes Im really leaving youTo see if you can live without meCant you cant you cant you see, this is not how it should beYour My heart's tragedy no wayIts all the same every day, telling me that ive changedBut you just better shut your mouthUntil you know what your talking about girlAnd Now I'm out of control, I hate to be all aloneHowever when I come around you say goodbye nowAnd why is it that you, dont even want me nowYou tell me that your fine but I look in your eyes and they give you away.But even if I give you one more chance tonightI Hate the way you stare at me those eyes could start a fightI'll still still be there (you never pick up your phone)I'll still still be there (youre leavin me all alone)But you dont even care (that we are nothing now but )I will still be thereLets work it out girl,its been so longWe used to, we used to be so strongWhy dont you care when its plain to seeHey! Your heart is all I needYour my heart heart heart breaker breakerYour my heart heart heart breaker breakerH.e.a.r.t. breaker no wayIm Out.
&&上一帖:
下一帖:&&
共有2人发表观点
太牛了,不错不错:
2(100%)点击发表你的观点
还是原版好听。。。:
0(0%)点击发表你的观点
0(0%)点击发表你的观点
看过了。。:
0(0%)点击发表你的观点
专业打酱油。。:
0(0%)点击发表你的观点
03-11 09:0403-11 09:0603-11 09:0703-11 09:0903-11 09:0903-11 09:1103-11 09:1103-11 09:2103-11 09:2303-11 09:25
热门转帖:
最新专题:
&2015 开心网【Black】_G-Dragon&Jennie Kim-Black在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
《Black》 - G-Dragon&Jennie Kim
所属专辑:
审批文号:暂无
Black相关MV推荐
《Black》歌词
- G-Dragon&Jennie Kim
G-Dragon&Jennie Kim的专辑
K歌作品推荐
G-Dragon&Jennie Kim的相似歌手